• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

2016 Scottish Cup winners 1 v 1 The Team Who Haven't Ever Won It...

We've been brutal

Fan over the barrier being a fanny tae.
Brilliant.
See how we're painted tonorrow ffs

Something chucked from FF too. Looked like a hammer. Hope not.

Something chucked from FF too. Looked like a hammer. Hope not.

Nothing to worry about. Drink and drugs were probably involved.

Brave 2nd half display after being totally dominated first half. Could have snatched the win! Milligan was excellent as was McNulty

What a fucking surprise, it's already being reported all over as "Hibs fan attacks Rangers player", "Hibs fan FIGHT with Rangers star".

The boy needs banned for being an idiot, but he never attacked anyone, he ran up and kicked the ball away then the Rangers player pushed him and then he got grabbed by a steward.

The ugly duo and their pets in the media will be reveling in their "see see look how horrible the Hibs are", anything to distract from disgraces closer to home.

All that nonsense aside though, good point and gutted we didn't grab the win in the end.

Leeann on the radio just now. She’s raging. The guy will be banned for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a fucking surprise, it's already being reported all over as "Hibs fan attacks Rangers player", "Hibs fan FIGHT with Rangers star".

The boy needs banned for being an idiot, but he never attacked anyone, he ran up and kicked the ball away then the Rangers player pushed him and then he got grabbed by a steward.

The ugly duo and their pets in the media will be reveling in their "see see look how horrible the Hibs are", anything to distract from disgraces closer to home.

All that nonsense aside though, good point and gutted we didn't grab the win in the end.
Doesn’t really matter how they report it the guy came on and by trying to boot the ball it will be seen as an attempt to assault. He is a phanny of incredible proportions to do this and after the stuff at Tynie, last weekends bottle incident and now this we are gonna get shafted.

Great comeback by the team though and unlucky not to win it in the end.

Your first paragraph and point is irrelevant
The twat who ran on the pitch is embarrassing as well as a scunner.
We know how horrible the Huns are but why give any excuse to point the fingers at us?
Inexcusable and a worrying trend.
Looking at the bigger picture it will put decent Hibs fans going to ER imo.

Reactions: Nex
Not excusing the guy but morelos didn't help atmosphere by pushing 2 sevco players away after his goal just to walk towards his supports and hold the sevco badge up goading them. Linesman right in front of him says nothing.

First half does anyone know what our tactics were, did the players know....We were brutal in that first half and if it wasn't for the scum's poor finishing we would got hammered. Second half we finally woke up and PH changed things we got further up the pitch and came into the game and strangely enough we could have won the game.

Sent from my IPhone

Totally fair, I was already raging at the idiot then to see that on top just drove home what we all knew would happen after.

These evening games are great but unless they are between sides with no beef with each other they are becoming a sure fire way to end up with this stuff. Alcohol, marching powder, empty heads.

These incidents seem to be generating copy cat incidents and sure as hell are allowing the media to turn the deflector shields on to protect the uglies.

It's depressing.

Mcnulty’s timing of runs is really superb. Can’t think of a striker we’ve had recently who did it better

Not excusing the guy but morelos didn't help atmosphere by pushing 2 sevco players away after his goal just to walk towards his supports and hold the sevco badge up goading them. Linesman right in front of him says nothing.
Plug didnae score but i get your point. Lineman was as bad as the ref

It was Candeies (sp?) acting the Jeremy Hunt after scoring .....fair point though

It was Candeies (sp?) acting the Jeremy Hunt after scoring .....fair point though

He might have been but plug was definitely at it too. Walked pretty much the length of the East stand up to the halfway line gesturing at the Hibs fans. All in the full view of the linesman who didn't think to point out to him it was a pretty inflammatory thing to do and to stop it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

He might have been but plug was definitely at it too. Walked pretty much the length of the East stand up to the halfway line gesturing at the Hibs fans. All in the full view of the linesman who didn't think to point out to him it was a pretty inflammatory thing to do and to stop it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Imagine if Kamberi scored at the other end last night and done the same as Plug?

Imagine if Kamberi scored at the other end last night and done the same as Plug?

Impersonated a cabbage patch doll that had been toasted over a bonfire?

Seriously I can’t imagine that.

Moreles, horrible young man,just seen a video of him refusing to shake players hands then delibaretly nudging one of our trainers on his way off the pitch.

This thread has been viewed 8177 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back