• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

2016 Scottish Cup winners 1 v 1 The Team Who Haven't Ever Won It...

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ok whose got the bottle to get along tomorrow?I'm going,although with some trepidation.It'll be absolutely terrible to play against them like we did Celtic.I don't know who's fit and whose ok.I take it Slivka's suspended?I would definately play Omeonga again,do we play Mallan and hope there is a return to form?Or do we go with someone else.I would definately give Bartley a rest, I think he's not fit enough.Keep the same back 4?Someone needs to stop Moreles.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You'll need to be steaming to see it tomorrow.

See you Friday though.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Ok whose got the bottle to get along tomorrow?I'm going,although with some trepidation.It'll be absolutely terrible to play against them like we did Celtic.I don't know who's fit and whose ok.I take it Slivka's suspended?I would definately play Omeonga again,do we play Mallan and hope there is a return to form?Or do we go with someone else.I would definately give Bartley a rest, I think he's not fit enough.Keep the same back 4?Someone needs to stop Moreles.
The only way we're gonna stop Moreles is if we've got a wind up merchant in defence to get him red carded.
Pity we've not got Matterazzi playing for us he stopped Zidane.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Wee mans a mascot the morn, been teachin him the middle finger fist:devilishy:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Must come out the traps quickly. We’re better attacking teams, with a high tempo and deep runners, rather than contain and hit.

More energy than Saturday ideally. They might have one eye on their replay.

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I'll be there, Pug Morelos is a nightmare to play against. He isn't really a hard man and falls very easily. Hanlon just needs to stick close to him. Would like to see Daz clatter him though, legally! There is definitely no Slivka through suspension. Going to sink a few pints before this one.

Last edited:

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
It’s ok,he has a steady hand :grinning-smiley-045:
Oh, no, I have no doubt about the steadiness of your father's hand whatsoever. He is, in fact, one year older than me. My concern is in the riskiness of taking drink in to a game, which would appear a more-common-than-you-would-imagine occurrence. I am well and truly a paid-up member of the keep drink away from the game brigade. It is only a couple of hours' experience, nothing more.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Oh, no, I have no doubt about the steadiness of your father's hand whatsoever. He is, in fact, one year older than me. My concern is in the riskiness of taking drink in to a game, which would appear a more-common-than-you-would-imagine occurrence. I am well and truly a paid-up member of the keep drink away from the game brigade. It is only a couple of hours' experience, nothing more.
Just a wee Dram wi my Dad but you’re entitled to your opinion :shake:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I wondered what the numbers meant in your name, never realised that was the year you were born Was @Sir Shrink the jannie at your school? :g:

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge

This needs fcukin sorted, pronto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online