• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

2016 Scottish Cup Final Programme request

Amsterdam

New radge
Reaction score
I know its a long shot, but does anyone have a Scottish Cup Final 2016 programme that they are willing to part with or unlikely, have a spare. It's to make up a frame as a gift for my son. I can get his shirt & ticket signed by SDG through a lady in my work but would like to get the shirt, a programme & the ticket done. Icing on the cake type of thing. I didn't get a programme on the day, very unlike me.
I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount or make another donation to the shirt fund & or the Bounce?

Thanks

...and hot on Amsterdams plea..... im the same. Not a programme collector but didnae get round to getting one at the final.

Same reasons as above... Want to get it framed with other bits from the day....

So if after helping amsterdam you've still got an extra... PM me :54:

2016_Scottish_Cup_Final.jpg

If its for a frame, just print the cover ????

Pop up on eBay for about 30 quid

The programme shop on Albion Road might have some.

The programme shop on Albion Road might have some.
If they do, which they suggest they do on the link, its £50

Didn’t buy one before game but luckily my dad spotted a seller post exuberance on way out and purchased three, got a match ticket from every game in the cup run never got round to framing everything

If they do, which they suggest they do on the link, its £50

£50-£60 is about right - one on eBay went for £50 a week ago

Didn't get one at the game either, so hopefully at some point I will be able to acquire one.

whats the difference is me selling a programme for a large profit, than say selling a ticket to a big game for a large profit?

whats the difference is me selling a programme for a large profit, than say selling a ticket to a big game for a large profit?

A very good question. I suppose ripping off a Hibby is shite, but paying the going rate afterwards is fine? Look at the 0 7 game programmes? I wouldnae judge anyone in these tough times.

I have my 2016 Cup Final Programme, where David Gray, eternal Captain of Hibernian Football Club*, rose, like a salmon, to head in the wonderful corner, captured for eternity by #forza, delivered by Liam Henderson into the net, framed and loved forever (and ever).

*I meant that bit. The other players can take a pay cut, Sir David, Lewis and Paul can take their dough every month in full (although I expect they will be the first not too, as they are Hibernian Heroes forever).

Screenshot_20200514-201500_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200514-201506_Facebook.jpg

Will keep my eyes peeled.

I’ve never read it - I was in a bit of daze after the game, seen a mass green gathering round a boy doon fae the stairs and I mind handing a fiver over tae the seller with the wee man oan ma shoulders more in hope that I didnae miss the cut. Lucky, lucky.

Somehow I got it hame the next again day. Straight into a frame with his ticket and onto his wa’.

FB2EEC41-1352-430E-8FB8-EBD04726E365.jpeg

Might ask him to open it and we’ll read it one day. Thinking maybe this programme is better not read.

If you’re willing to might be worth paying a tenner on the e-ticketing website to enter the man of the match draw, £5 for 1 ticket or £10 for 5 to enter the draw to win a match programme signed by SDG and stokes

If you’re willing to might be worth paying a tenner on the e-ticketing website to enter the man of the match draw, £5 for 1 ticket or £10 for 5 to enter the draw to win a match programme signed by SDG and stokes

I have done C4MMY, thanks for thinking about me mate

I have done C4MMY, thanks for thinking about me mate
No worries mate, just seen it there when I went and read what I was actually putting money towards

I know its a long shot, but does anyone have a Scottish Cup Final 2016 programme that they are willing to part with or unlikely, have a spare. It's to make up a frame as a gift for my son. I can get his shirt & ticket signed by SDG through a lady in my work but would like to get the shirt, a programme & the ticket done. Icing on the cake type of thing. I didn't get a programme on the day, very unlike me.
I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount or make another donation to the shirt fund & or the Bounce?

Thanks
A couple on eBay just now mate.

A couple on eBay just now mate.
Yeah thanks Kevinc, I have my eye on them. Current auction price of both is £44

I think one the other week went for £58 in the end

Good luck.

This thread has been viewed 2904 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back