• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

1902 The Play

Monthecabbage1990

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hi Guys,

I am part of Saltire Sky Theatre Company in Edinburgh. We are the producers of the critically acclaimed Hibs show "1902" which has been to, and sold out at the last two fringe festivals in Edinburgh and is back again for its Hat-Trick year. We are looking to tour this production to Ireland and I thought posting on here would be a good way to gauge interest. If anyone has any ideas of pubs we could contact who may be interested in having us perform the show there please let us know as it would be an amazing opportunity. We believe all Hibees should see this show. For more information check us out on Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc. Here is the link to our latest teaser trailer.

Many thanks,

The Saltire Sky Team

superbam

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hi Guys,

I am part of Saltire Sky Theatre Company in Edinburgh. We are the producers of the critically acclaimed Hibs show "1902" which has been to, and sold out at the last two fringe festivals in Edinburgh and is back again for its Hat-Trick year. We are looking to tour this production to Ireland and I thought posting on here would be a good way to gauge interest. If anyone has any ideas of pubs we could contact who may be interested in having us perform the show there please let us know as it would be an amazing opportunity. We believe all Hibees should see this show. For more information check us out on Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc. Here is the link to our latest teaser trailer.

Many thanks,

The Saltire Sky Team
Sorry I missed this, haven't logged in to the site for ages. Firstly, very much appreciate that you reached out to us over here. Plenty Hibs fans in Ireland but not particularly organized nor seem to use the fans websites these days, check out @Shibernian on Twitter who organizes main SC over here days. Would absolutely love to see it over here, but I couldn't tell you with confidence that folks would flock to it.

Egan Number 6

Bounce Radge
Would love to see it over here. I would imagine Dublin would be the obvious venue but wouldn't know about venues up there.

As Sam said plenty of Hibs fans in Ireland
and would be great to have all the Hibs fans here meet up as well. I think it might be a success but a lot of organising of us here first as we're scattered all over the place.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel