• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

15 Days to go

Which is 4 days after Elgin, away at Motherwell.
Indeed. One week.

No defenders please, another wide player, a central mid and a forward.

So who,s replacing Ambrose,he will be well missed.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who,s replacing Ambrose,he will be well missed.....

Porteous, McGregor or Hanlon.
I fully agree we'll miss Efe, but we'd be kidding ourselves on thinking he's gonna get replaced. There'll maybe be another body, but not another Efe.

Stick to using 2 cb's, Thats all I want.

It's a disgrace that we haven't signed anyone else.

1 or perhaps 2 midfielders, a winger, at least one striker and a central defender.

As I mentioned yesterday I am a bit surprised that we have not been linked to any strikers in the media especially after Lennon being so adamant that he wanted at least one striker in this month. Then again I am very sceptical about what managers say in public. I think we will see significant movement both in and out the club before the month is out.

Losing Efe is massive...easily our best player so far this season. Losing Martin Boyle for the season is also a significant blow even though he has not been at his best this term.

Hibs are starting to boil my pish at the mo.

Get fuckin on with it ffs

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Hibs are starting to boil my pish at the mo.

Get fuckin on with it ffs

That's how i feel. I'm waiting on Lennon to say "We're waiting on movement from other clubs so we can get the player we want, domino effect"

We lost Efe, its weaker.

Definitely weaker, especially with Boyle crocked an aw. As an aside, anyone know what Efe's plans are?

Which is 4 days after Elgin, away at Motherwell.

Another garbage window. Can't help feeling the wave of the last few years has well and truly broken. I've seen nothing to suggest that we are serious about or even capable of finishing top four this season. Watch the record crowds start to dwindle...

Definitely weaker, especially with Boyle crocked an aw. As an aside, anyone know what Efe's plans are?

Another garbage window. Can't help feeling the wave of the last few years has well and truly broken. I've seen nothing to suggest that we are serious about or even capable of finishing top four this season. Watch the record crowds start to dwindle...

Agreed. Others are saying "well others are slow off the mark too this window....". Others??!! We are Hibs and we are 8th and the league table doesn't lie. We have struggled to beat mediocrity at home this season. Our manager and assistant manager were publicly lambasting our team in December. They spoke openly of needing to get in better in January. And since then we've lost in the opinion of Neil Lennon two of our most consistent performers in Martin Boyle and Efe Ambrose. Signing Ryan Gauld is great but the reality thus far in a window in which we needed to improve it's a squad that's got weaker.

Agreed. Others are saying "well others are slow off the mark too this window....". Others??!! We are Hibs and we are 8th and the league table doesn't lie. We have struggled to beat mediocrity at home this season. Our manager and assistant manager were publicly lambasting our team in December. They spoke openly of needing to get in better in January. And since then we've lost in the opinion of Neil Lennon two of our most consistent performers in Martin Boyle and Efe Ambrose. Signing Ryan Gauld is great but the reality thus far in a window in which we needed to improve it's a squad that's got weaker.

Exactly. All the other teams are around about where they would expect to be, with the exception of Killie and Livi who are massively over performing. The only ones who are demonstrably underperforming to a significant level are the team who were in the mix for second come the final game of the previous season, and who now look a deserved 8th and frankly clueless and rudderless.

I am disgusted with Hibs lack of activity this window.Surely they must realise the fans will start to drift away if this squad does not dramatically improve.I think our team is pretty poor, as it stands.

Just seen an interview on Sky Sports with Brendan Rodgers alluding to Scott Allan very likely to be moving on[emoji102]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just seen an interview on Sky Sports with Brendan Rodgers alluding to Scott Allan very likely to be moving on[emoji102]

Did he mention where....?

He will be going to Sunderland as part of a deal so Celtic get Josh Maja.

Quite a few times he now has. I think they are looking to use him as leverage in deals....

Quite a few times he now has. I think they are looking to use him as leverage in deals....
Disappointing stuff

Did he mention where....?

No, he never.

Yaaaaaaas Scott Allan

Celtic midfielder Scott Allan will return to Hibernian in the summer after signing a pre-contract agreement.

So he loves us after all ... And we love him!

Right celtc, do the right thing for the player for once and let him go.

Should I post that pic of you wearing a Scott Allan wig in the Faroes?

Good stuff.

Should I post that pic of you wearing a Scott Allan wig in the Faroes?

Feel free.

Sheffield Wednesday are the latest club linked with him. Would have preferred to see him go to Cardiff and link up with big Bamba who's having a great season.

Scotsman reporting that Lennon is keen to add a goalkeeper and winger before the end of the window. Cannot for the life of me see why would need another keeper just now when we have Bogdan, Rocky, Laidlaw and Dubrowski in the squad...although I realise Laidlaw is injured and apparently has been told to find another club. A winger I can understand with Boyle being out for the season.
At the risk of repeating myself for me we definitely need another striker and considering Lennon said he was after at least one a few weeks ago I would be surprised if we didn't get one before the window shuts.

Scotsman reporting that Lennon is keen to add a goalkeeper and winger before the end of the window. Cannot for the life of me see why would need another keeper just now when we have Bogdan, Rocky, Laidlaw and Dubrowski in the squad...although I realise Laidlaw is injured and apparently has been told to find another club. A winger I can understand with Boyle being out for the season.
At the risk of repeating myself for me we definitely need another striker and considering Lennon said he was after at least one a few weeks ago I would be surprised if we didn't get one before the window shuts.

Rocky is still injured too isn't he?

Rocky is still injured too isn't he?

And Bogdan isn’t ours to keep.

And Bogdan isn’t ours to keep.

I'd like to keep him, has anyone heard anything about a possible permanent deal? Is he out of contract at end of the season?

Didn't we bring in some young lad from Spurs that was a goalie?

We did.

Oh aye good point. I wonder if he'll be training with the first team or if he's cover in the development team in case Dabrowski has to step up.

I'd like to keep him, has anyone heard anything about a possible permanent deal? Is he out of contract at end of the season?

He said a bit earlier he'd maybe be open to it. Was enjoying it here at that point.
Hopefully continues to. He's shown to be a good keeper in this league.

Until Marciano spent most of this season injured I'd half thought he'd be bought by someome tbh.

This thread has been viewed 6394 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back