• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

12,000 STs sold

200 behind this point last year but that's almost nothing.

Well done the Hibbees massive!

Last edited by a moderator:

Getting mine today. Get pissed off with fitba but would be lost without it.

All things considered a good take up. Scott Allan next week in the new strip will add a few more I guess, a couple of quality signings after that should get us close to maybe 13,000?

I see what you're saying about SA but does a player of his stature actually add to season tickets?

I could see a household name, like George Best doing it, but there's very few these days like what he was.

Off topic a bit. After months of wearing down a jambo pal, agreeing and adding to his doubts about Potter he's not renewing until he's left the building. Another isn't renewing across the road because they're chucking him out his seat in the dodgy section H(???). Could just be an excuse not to renew. Don't know what the old bugger was doing there anyway, he's as quiet as a mouse!

Neither went to the final.

The days of doped football is over, the turgid shite is kicking in and they're not happy.

Staff member
A good kit and new sponsor may add ST sales imo and a few good signings.

We are doing our but hibs, over to you.

I see what you're saying about SA but does a player of his stature actually add to season tickets?

I could see a household name, like George Best doing it, but there's very few these days like what he was.
If they had seen him play previously and were swithering then aye, I can see him being a deciding factor.

I think we'll have a strong challenge for 3rd next year and do well in a cup.

It all adds up..... quality signings, positive press articles, new strip launch, good pre season fixtures to look forward to.

Impressive figures nonetheless and we easily have the finances available to add the required quality to challenge for top 3. We have 2 decent additions and I hope there’s a few more in coming weeks.

Depends how much of our cash reserves are earmarked for the indoor pitch at East Mains of course.

Best.

Staff member
Depends how much of our cash reserves are earmarked for the indoor pitch at East Mains of course.

Best.
And relaying the easter road pitch which looked immaculate all last season. Was there a need to rip it up?

Anyone else notice the club have noted in some of their social media posts 'we think you'll like what you see'? I reckon they've already tied up another couple of players and are waiting for the right time to make an announcement. Omeonga possibly.

Looking at social media it will be when the players come back from their holibibs?

Staff member
I thought they were referring to the strips tbh.

Exciting times thou.

Staff member
Teasing bastards eh :giggle:

I thought it was ground improvements, like murals.

There certainly seems to be a lot going on.

We could play Happy Hibby Bingo :ura:

I thought it was ground improvements, like murals.

There certainly seems to be a lot going on.

We could play Happy Hibby Bingo :ura:
They might be doing other stuff too, maybe some disco lights. You'd assume it's to do with the team since they're trying to flog season tickets.

Mind you it might just be a huge anticlimax and they'll announce the return of green popcorn after 20 odd years.... :lookaround:

Push the boat this time Hibs. Just a wee bit. But push it. Good things are within reach...

..and push the boat out we are going to have to do IMO if we are serious about finishing above Aberdeen, Hearts and Kilmarnock as well as providing a challenge to the Old Firm and hopefully lifting a cup. Now people may see these things as unrealistic for Hibs but I certainly don't. We have a great chance next season of real achievement if we can prepare the squad properly with the correct recruitment (ie of a quality to succeed in the top three or four of our league) and of course if we have our share of good fortune with injuries. It was in the last third of the pitch where we were found wanting last season (Strikers, wingers and creative midfielders with pace), and this is the area where we really do have to spend some serious money if we want to get above the aforementioned clubs and provide a serious challenge for honours....especially strikers.

The fans have done their bit yet again...over to you Hibs.