• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

100days in the Clink and 10year ban

wrighty

Just A Radge
Reaction score
News now saying the guy who came on the pitch against The Rangers got 100days in the clink plus a 10year ban from all Grounds.

Reasonable?

A Hibernian fan who confronted Rangers captain James Tavernier at the side of the pitch during a game has been jailed for 100 days.

Cameron Mack from Port Seton, East Lothian was also banned from attending Scottish football matches for 10 years.

Wow!

If this doesn't put folk off misbehaving at football matches I surely don't know what will.

That’s an absolutely ridiculous sentence when you consider the hun that did much worse to Scott Brown got community service. I’m not condoning what this guy has done, but you can’t make an example of someone to deter others. The law has to be applied fairly across the board.

About the same time as the guy that actually assaulted Grealish. Doesn't seem a just punishment.

A GRIEVING father who punched a woman knocking her two front teeth out during a conversation about his dead son has been ordered to pay her compensation. Iain Ferguson was chatting to victim Louise King in an Edinburgh pub after he had been attending a Scotland rugby match at Murrayfield last year.

Edinburgh Sheriff Court. Pic: Ian Georgeson Edinburgh Sheriff Court. Pic: Ian Georgeson Ferguson, 53, had bought a signed rugby ball at the stadium and was intending to place it at his son Zak’s grave as a tribute. But during the couple’s chat about the dead man, Ferguson became increasingly irate and ended up shoving Miss King out the pub door before punching her to the face.

The shocked woman had two front teeth knocked out during the unprovoked attack outside the upmarket Cafe Royal in Edinburgh city centre. Ferguson’s 18-year-old son Zak was killed in a horror motorcycle accident when his bike collided with a digger on a busy road near to Inverurie on December 9, 2009.

Now Ferguson, from Badenscoth, near Rothienorman in Aberdeenshire, has been ordered to pay Miss King a total of £3,500 in compensation after admitting the “shocking” attack last November.

Read more at: Grieving father punched woman’s front teeth out at Edinburgh pub after Scotland rugby match

Why the fuck would anyone jump the wall to kick the ball away, which I think was the guys intention ? I personally do not think he did it to have a fresh air punch at the Hundog.

BIG G

seems severe to me. Community service and a banning order. Football fans treated differently again.

Why the fuck would anyone jump the wall to kick the ball away, which I think was the guys intention ? I personally do not think he did it to have a fresh air punch at the Hundog.

BIG G
It looked to me like he ended up there without knowing what he was going to do.

He paid the price of the other recent incidents, had it happened a few months ago I think the sentence would have been less.

I guess you know what to expect now if you do act in this fashion, no real excuses.

Judge must have been a hun.

Made an example of. Poor justice system we have.

BIG G
All over Sky Sports today. Non Rangers and Celtic fans, must start to get real and get that these actions by bams will be used enormously to deflect from the real sectarian absurdity that exists in Scottish Fitba and our country in general. They will all play down sectarian shit and social disorder. The SFA, SPFL,BBC Scotland, Sky, BT, and less we forget the utterly gutter Scottish media. A milch cow for these erses world wide. Mind you the owners of both of these fuckers have exploited this for over 100 years and no reason to think they will have an epiphany any time now.

BIG G

Totally not condoning it, it was stupid.. but the sentence is so far away from being justified....

Made an example of, if it was a Smellie or a Hun it would have been differenr

Totally not condoning it, it was stupid.. but the sentence is so far away from being justified....
Paying the price and being made an example of.
Seems severe sentence. Even if that incident happened outside a nightclub in Glasgow the guy wouldn't have got that sentence. It also depends if the guy's got previous.
Like I said, making an example.

Seems severe sentence. Even if that incident happened outside a nightclub in Glasgow the guy wouldn't have got that sentence. It also depends if the guy's got previous.
No previous.

First offender.

First offender.
Unfair then.

A
Unfair then.
Aye, I think he’s been unlucky with all the different things happening in the last few weeks, been made an example of.

Appeal rejected.

Appeal rejected.

Shocking IMO
bigot run judicial system

Pish, jail time all day long. 7 weeks and a life lesson will stand him in good stead.

Pish, jail time all day long. 7 weeks and a life lesson will stand him in good stead.
Ok , what did he actually do again ?

From where I was sitting it looked like he booted the ball away from the player , shoved him then shat himself. If a hun had acted in the same way against us at Ibrox I would have expected them to be jailed.

From where I was sitting it looked like he booted the ball away from the player , shoved him then shat himself. If a hun had acted in the same way against us at Ibrox I would have expected them to be jailed.
Ah , not a lot then
Cants that domestically abuse women for years get less of a sentence , but hey let’s make an example of him .
Community service more than enough for that , IMO Of course .

Enough to get the jail imo. WTF has has domestic abuse got to do with this, you could pick out an example of most crimes where the sentence has been unjust or severe.

Enough to get the jail imo. WTF has has domestic abuse got to do with this, you could pick out an example of most crimes where the sentence has been unjust or severe.
Merely comparing outcomes of the justice system , whick is seriously flawed . You have your opinion , I’m entitled to mine , am I not ?

That punishment is harsh as fuck. Give him a years ban and his punishment is to clean up the stands after the game for a season. Doesn’t get to see Hibs play, but has to clean the stadium. Club benefits, and you can bet your life he wouldn’t be doing shit like that again.

That punishment is harsh as fuck. Give him a years ban and his punishment is to clean up the stands after the game for a season. Doesn’t get to see Hibs play, but has to clean the stadium. Club benefits, and you can bet your life he wouldn’t be doing shit like that again.
Extremely sensible SJT

Merely comparing outcomes of the justice system , whick is seriously flawed . You have your opinion , I’m entitled to mine , am I not ?
Of course you are.

We,'d be screaming blue murder if a hun done that against one of our players

Done what exactly , kicked the ball away , big deal

If a Hun had acted in the same way against us at Ibrox I would have expected them to be roundly applauded and helped back over the barrier by stewards to return to his seat.

And probably charged by the Govan Polis with a breach of the peace for the screaming.

The sentence is harsh, but it is a deterrent, so that the next person to jump over the fence (no matter what they do or intend to do) will know what to expect.

Shame for the lad, but he chose to do what he did and he has to live with it.

If a Hun had acted in the same way against us at Ibrox I would have expected them to be roundly applauded and helped back over the barrier by stewards to return to his seat.

Fair enough. Stewards, police, Hibs, the PF, the judge and the appeal judge have all phucked up; mibbe you and Joe could start a campaign to free the boy, I am sure he would appreciate it as all other avenues seem to have been in vain.:102:

The sentence is harsh, but it is a deterrent, so that the next person to jump over the fence (no matter what they do or intend to do) will know what to expect.
Sums up my exact thoughts on this.

Shame for the lad, but he chose to do what he did and he has to live with it.

Sums up my exact thoughts on this

Me and who doc , this thread seems t b fucked up

I think you’ve misunderstood my post Kev.

I wasn’t defending the guy, merely acknowledging the FACT that stewards and polis at Ibrox are happy for the home fans to do whatever they want, but will arrest any away fan at the drop of a hat.

Me and who doc , this thread seems t b fucked up

The second para is Kevs response Joe.

This thread has been viewed 6611 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50