• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

100days in the Clink and 10year ban

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I think you’ve misunderstood my post Kev.

I wasn’t defending the guy, merely acknowledging the FACT that stewards and polis at Ibrox are happy for the home fans to do whatever they want, but will arrest any away fan at the drop of a hat.
Tongue in cheek Shrink, I seem to recall you had an experience with the Govan Polis which has had an impact on how you view them!

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Me and kev don’t agree on this , confused . Com
Joe, the 1st paragraph in the the post you refer to was Shrink’s, the 2nd paragraph looks like it was his also, but was posted by me(I fecked up how I responded).

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Tongue in cheek Shrink, I seem to recall you had an experience with the Govan Polis which has had an impact on how you view them!
It’s fair to say I’m not a big fan of that particular mob of plod. And the feeling is no doubt mutual.
And yes, I’ve had one or two run ins with the bullying fascists, none of which I won.
And one which left a spare seat on the Bounce Tour bus!

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
It’s fair to say I’m not a big fan of that particular mob of plod. And the feeling is no doubt mutual.
And yes, I’ve had one or two run ins with the bullying fascists, none of which I won.
So , one minute they talk about not incarcerating people with sentences of 1year or less , the next they are jailing a young silly laddie for kicking the baw away . Am tellin ye they just hate us hibbies , they masonic , the the Huns loving judges :grrr:

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
And a bottle of wine as i recall which was used to toast your good health as we passed the nick :47:

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
And a bottle of wine as i recall which was used to toast your good health as we passed the nick :47:
Had to sit in my cell listening to my neighbours all singing the sash.
Some of the prisoners joined in with the cops too.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Pish, jail time all day long. 7 weeks and a life lesson will stand him in good stead.
Jail time for kicking a ball and pushing a player?There'd be an awful lot of fitballers in the jail!

Nex

Bounce Radge
I may be misremembering but didn't the lad kick the ball then the knuckle dragger pushed him?

What is the usual charge for a first time offense of breach of the peace?

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I may be misremembering but didn't the lad kick the ball then the knuckle dragger pushed him?

What is the usual charge for a first time offense of breach of the peace?
A fine.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Sure the hun that punched Hibs full back Kevin McKee in the 80s got off with a £100 fine

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Jail time for kicking a ball and pushing a player?There'd be an awful lot of fitballers in the jail!
Has the laddie been serving his ridiculous sentence or has he been on bail pending the appeal ?
They’ll probably tag him for the fore-seeable :grrr:

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel