• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

100days in the Clink and 10year ban

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Pish, jail time all day long. 7 weeks and a life lesson will stand him in good stead.

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
From where I was sitting it looked like he booted the ball away from the player , shoved him then shat himself. If a hun had acted in the same way against us at Ibrox I would have expected them to be jailed.

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
From where I was sitting it looked like he booted the ball away from the player , shoved him then shat himself. If a hun had acted in the same way against us at Ibrox I would have expected them to be jailed.
Ah , not a lot then
Cants that domestically abuse women for years get less of a sentence , but hey let’s make an example of him .
Community service more than enough for that , IMO Of course .

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Enough to get the jail imo. WTF has has domestic abuse got to do with this, you could pick out an example of most crimes where the sentence has been unjust or severe.

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Enough to get the jail imo. WTF has has domestic abuse got to do with this, you could pick out an example of most crimes where the sentence has been unjust or severe.
Merely comparing outcomes of the justice system , whick is seriously flawed . You have your opinion , I’m entitled to mine , am I not ?

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
That punishment is harsh as fuck. Give him a years ban and his punishment is to clean up the stands after the game for a season. Doesn’t get to see Hibs play, but has to clean the stadium. Club benefits, and you can bet your life he wouldn’t be doing shit like that again.

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
That punishment is harsh as fuck. Give him a years ban and his punishment is to clean up the stands after the game for a season. Doesn’t get to see Hibs play, but has to clean the stadium. Club benefits, and you can bet your life he wouldn’t be doing shit like that again.
Extremely sensible SJT

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Merely comparing outcomes of the justice system , whick is seriously flawed . You have your opinion , I’m entitled to mine , am I not ?
Of course you are.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
We,'d be screaming blue murder if a hun done that against one of our players

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
If a Hun had acted in the same way against us at Ibrox I would have expected them to be roundly applauded and helped back over the barrier by stewards to return to his seat.

We,'d be screaming blue murder if a hun done that against one of our players
And probably charged by the Govan Polis with a breach of the peace for the screaming.

wrighty

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The sentence is harsh, but it is a deterrent, so that the next person to jump over the fence (no matter what they do or intend to do) will know what to expect.

Shame for the lad, but he chose to do what he did and he has to live with it.

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
If a Hun had acted in the same way against us at Ibrox I would have expected them to be roundly applauded and helped back over the barrier by stewards to return to his seat.

Fair enough. Stewards, police, Hibs, the PF, the judge and the appeal judge have all phucked up; mibbe you and Joe could start a campaign to free the boy, I am sure he would appreciate it as all other avenues seem to have been in vain.:102:

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
The sentence is harsh, but it is a deterrent, so that the next person to jump over the fence (no matter what they do or intend to do) will know what to expect.
Sums up my exact thoughts on this.

Shame for the lad, but he chose to do what he did and he has to live with it.

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Me and who doc , this thread seems t b fucked up

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I think you’ve misunderstood my post Kev.

I wasn’t defending the guy, merely acknowledging the FACT that stewards and polis at Ibrox are happy for the home fans to do whatever they want, but will arrest any away fan at the drop of a hat.

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Me and who doc , this thread seems t b fucked up
The second para is Kevs response Joe.