• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

100days in the Clink and 10year ban

I think you’ve misunderstood my post Kev.

I wasn’t defending the guy, merely acknowledging the FACT that stewards and polis at Ibrox are happy for the home fans to do whatever they want, but will arrest any away fan at the drop of a hat.
Tongue in cheek Shrink, I seem to recall you had an experience with the Govan Polis which has had an impact on how you view them!

The second para is Kevs response Joe.
2 Para at Ibrox....no surprise there, or have I lost the thread of this thread???

Me and kev don’t agree on this , confused . Com

Me and kev don’t agree on this , confused . Com
Joe, the 1st paragraph in the the post you refer to was Shrink’s, the 2nd paragraph looks like it was his also, but was posted by me(I fecked up how I responded).

Tongue in cheek Shrink, I seem to recall you had an experience with the Govan Polis which has had an impact on how you view them!

It’s fair to say I’m not a big fan of that particular mob of plod. And the feeling is no doubt mutual.
And yes, I’ve had one or two run ins with the bullying fascists, none of which I won.
And one which left a spare seat on the Bounce Tour bus!

It’s fair to say I’m not a big fan of that particular mob of plod. And the feeling is no doubt mutual.
And yes, I’ve had one or two run ins with the bullying fascists, none of which I won.
So , one minute they talk about not incarcerating people with sentences of 1year or less , the next they are jailing a young silly laddie for kicking the baw away . Am tellin ye they just hate us hibbies , they masonic , the the rangers loving judges :grrr:

And a bottle of wine as i recall which was used to toast your good health as we passed the nick :47:

And a bottle of wine as i recall which was used to toast your good health as we passed the nick :47:

Had to sit in my cell listening to my neighbours all singing the sash.
Some of the prisoners joined in with the cops too.

Pish, jail time all day long. 7 weeks and a life lesson will stand him in good stead.
Jail time for kicking a ball and pushing a player?There'd be an awful lot of fitballers in the jail!

Nae need to get the army involved!

I may be misremembering but didn't the lad kick the ball then the knuckle dragger pushed him?

What is the usual charge for a first time offense of breach of the peace?

I may be misremembering but didn't the lad kick the ball then the knuckle dragger pushed him?

What is the usual charge for a first time offense of breach of the peace?
A fine.

Sure the hun that punched Hibs full back Kevin McKee in the 80s got off with a £100 fine

Jail time for kicking a ball and pushing a player?There'd be an awful lot of fitballers in the jail!
Has the laddie been serving his ridiculous sentence or has he been on bail pending the appeal ?
They’ll probably tag him for the fore-seeable :grrr:

Sure the hun that punched Hibs full back Kevin McKee in the 80s got off with a £100 fine
And smack dealers got 14 years. Now they get a fraction of that and a first offence at the football gets a guy locked up

This thread has been viewed 6601 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50