• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH
  • Could Users Please note that the Rules state you must seek Permission before posting any Auctions, or Sales.

100days in the Clink and 10year ban

wrighty

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
News now saying the guy who came on the pitch against The Rangers got 100days in the clink plus a 10year ban from all Grounds.

Reasonable?

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
A Hibernian fan who confronted Rangers captain James Tavernier at the side of the pitch during a game has been jailed for 100 days.

Cameron Mack from Port Seton, East Lothian was also banned from attending Scottish football matches for 10 years.

Wow!

If this doesn't put folk off misbehaving at football matches I surely don't know what will.

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
That’s an absolutely ridiculous sentence when you consider the hun that did much worse to Scott Brown got community service. I’m not condoning what this guy has done, but you can’t make an example of someone to deter others. The law has to be applied fairly across the board.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
About the same time as the guy that actually assaulted Grealish. Doesn't seem a just punishment.

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
A GRIEVING father who punched a woman knocking her two front teeth out during a conversation about his dead son has been ordered to pay her compensation. Iain Ferguson was chatting to victim Louise King in an Edinburgh pub after he had been attending a Scotland rugby match at Murrayfield last year.

Edinburgh Sheriff Court. Pic: Ian Georgeson Edinburgh Sheriff Court. Pic: Ian Georgeson Ferguson, 53, had bought a signed rugby ball at the stadium and was intending to place it at his son Zak’s grave as a tribute. But during the couple’s chat about the dead man, Ferguson became increasingly irate and ended up shoving Miss King out the pub door before punching her to the face.

The shocked woman had two front teeth knocked out during the unprovoked attack outside the upmarket Cafe Royal in Edinburgh city centre. Ferguson’s 18-year-old son Zak was killed in a horror motorcycle accident when his bike collided with a digger on a busy road near to Inverurie on December 9, 2009.

Now Ferguson, from Badenscoth, near Rothienorman in Aberdeenshire, has been ordered to pay Miss King a total of £3,500 in compensation after admitting the “shocking” attack last November.

Read more at: Grieving father punched woman’s front teeth out at Edinburgh pub after Scotland rugby match

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Why the fuck would anyone jump the wall to kick the ball away, which I think was the guys intention ? I personally do not think he did it to have a fresh air punch at the Hundog.

BIG G

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
seems severe to me. Community service and a banning order. Football fans treated differently again.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Why the fuck would anyone jump the wall to kick the ball away, which I think was the guys intention ? I personally do not think he did it to have a fresh air punch at the Hundog.

BIG G
It looked to me like he ended up there without knowing what he was going to do.

wrighty

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
He paid the price of the other recent incidents, had it happened a few months ago I think the sentence would have been less.

I guess you know what to expect now if you do act in this fashion, no real excuses.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Made an example of. Poor justice system we have.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor

BIG G
All over Sky Sports today. Non Rangers and Celtic fans, must start to get real and get that these actions by bams will be used enormously to deflect from the real sectarian absurdity that exists in Scottish Fitba and our country in general. They will all play down sectarian shit and social disorder. The SFA, SPFL,BBC Scotland, Sky, BT, and less we forget the utterly gutter Scottish media. A milch cow for these erses world wide. Mind you the owners of both of these fuckers have exploited this for over 100 years and no reason to think they will have an epiphany any time now.

BIG G

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Totally not condoning it, it was stupid.. but the sentence is so far away from being justified....

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Made an example of, if it was a Smellie or a Hun it would have been differenr

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Totally not condoning it, it was stupid.. but the sentence is so far away from being justified....
Paying the price and being made an example of.
Seems severe sentence. Even if that incident happened outside a nightclub in Glasgow the guy wouldn't have got that sentence. It also depends if the guy's got previous.
Like I said, making an example.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Seems severe sentence. Even if that incident happened outside a nightclub in Glasgow the guy wouldn't have got that sentence. It also depends if the guy's got previous.
No previous.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
First offender.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors