£500k release clause for Boyle?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I'd take Shankland....but not as a replacement for Boyle.

Possibly Nisbet or Doidge if either go in the summer

RE Boyle, We are going to have to source a similar type of player, I trust the club will have someone lined up.
Shankland Cannae play.

Ifield Hibee

Private Member
Reaction score
I think if this window has proved anything then if they do bring in a replacement for Boyler it will be someone that none of us have considered!

Looking forward to being surprised!

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Reaction score
I'd take Shankland....but not as a replacement for Boyle.

Possibly Nisbet or Doidge if either go in the summer

RE Boyle, We are going to have to source a similar type of player, I trust the club will have someone lined up.

Wasn't that long ago he was scoring for Scotland and actually put in a decent shift. There's a player in there and actually works hard for the team. Him and the new young boy might work well together.

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of very good players in the Man City U23 team with Caldwell being there I am surprised we haven’t brought any of them on loan

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
He's been shit(ter) since his move abroad. Only scored 2 goals in 14 and word is the club want to move him on.
His weird shaped head means he shouldn't be signed.
Two reasons not to sign him.

1. He's shite
2. His choice of strip.

One reason to sign him.

1. Could use his sixheed as another big screen. Screenshot_20220120-150007_WhatsApp.jpg

Zab

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of very good players in the Man City U23 team with Caldwell being there I am surprised we haven’t brought any of them on loan

I think Caldwell‘s job was to monitor the players who were out on loan from the 23s, rather than anything to do with the players still at City. Plus I don’t think he was there long enough to have seen too much.

No sure City view Scottish football as a good place to develop their players.

C4MMY

Private Member
Reaction score
I think Caldwell‘s job was to monitor the players who were out on loan from the 23s, rather than anything to do with the players still at City. Plus I don’t think he was there long enough to have seen too much.

Don’t fancy another useless *&*^ like Brandon barker or the other useless boy…..agyepong. PISH

C4MMY

Private Member
Reaction score

Don’t fancy another useless *&*^ like Brandon barker or the other useless boy…..agyepong. PISH

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
We are through but it was hardly convincing

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I had totally convinced myself that we would lose to a 119th minute wonderstrike so...

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Does Shaun have the final say on the Boyle transfer ? Seemed to apply this on TV tonight. ‘ we will make a disision after the game. ‘

Itll be a club decision, along with Martin

I dont think we can keep saying no to him, if we've told him a fee and they're matching it, then they'll all sit down and make the decision.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Martin spotted at Edinburgh Airport today

See ya Martin
Been a good Hibee 💚🤍

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 9195 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£76.00