• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Welcome to Hibernian Florian

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
Kamberi Signs for the Hibees.
Hibernian FC is pleased to announce that Florian Kamberi has joined the club from Grasshopper Club Zurich.

The Swiss striker has joined the Club on a three-year deal, for an undisclosed fee, subject to international clearance.

DfqDcS7WkAAnkQ9

Dfp7IUDW4AA42JX.jpg

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8822

Last edited:
Quality and a 3 year deal. Well done the Hibees.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quality and a 3 year deal. Well done the Hibees.

Thats brilliant stuff from Hibs. Well done on getting this over the line.

Is it too soon to demand more signings :dunno:

Brilliant

Thats brilliant stuff from Hibs. Well done on getting this over the line.

Is it too soon to demand more signings :dunno:
Hopefully just the start before Mondays 1st day back. Don't know if true but read on Twitter sunderland were told 1.8 million for him, an absolute cracking bit of business all starting from the January window. Massive hats off to whoever put this forward, on paper looked dire but took the league by storm.

Reactions: Dub
TheFrog.gif

Great news! A quality player who never stops moving.

Fantastic news, well done Hibs and welcome back Florian :banana:

Delighted. I had my fears but Hibs delivered.

Welcome home Flo, great to see you back!!!!!

Great signing

What a signing! 3 years. Delighted. Predict we'll be looking at £5m+ bids before he leaves. Great piece of business Hibs.

Tell yi months ago.....:sparkle-cool::giggle:

Brilliant bit of business from Leanne and co. Hip hip!

Great business from Hibs in both getting the deal done and getting the option to buy pre-agreed price inserted in his initial loan. Welcome back to Hibs, Flo!

Great news.

I was a bit worried when Sunderland made noises but when that went quiet I got a wee bit more confident.

Who's next to get nervous about? Dylan? Maclaren?

Well played Hibs. Hats off.[emoji294]️

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

This is just for starters, Quality Hibs!

Great to get this one done. Kamberi was very impressive in his time on loan last season. Hopefully more of the same to come. Welcome back to Hibs Flo !

I wonder how this will effect season ticket sales? Perhaps a wee bump in the next couple of days?

This is just for starters, Quality Hibs!

Certainly is mate, Mallan next then it will be Alan.

Certainly is mate, Mallan next then it will be Alan.
You think? I think if we get Mallan and Allan then is there a place in the team for Dylan? Dylan, Mcginn, Allan and Mallan, any balance to that?

Exceptional news! Well done Hibs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news, welcome back to Hibs

You think? I think if we get Mallan and Allan then is there a place in the team for Dylan? Dylan, Mcginn, Allan and Mallan, any balance to that?

Mallan and us has been agreed and so has Alan, personally I think we will lose SJM, but with Dylan I have always said what he told the players as in wanting to stay so you never know, but one thing for sure we are building a very strong squad.

Well done Hibs [emoji1319]certainly shows intent on hibs part ,few more with quality and next season should be absolutely fantastic.....
Getting excited already I’m like a wee kid,onwards and upwards hibs[emoji12]
See you,s behind the goals GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news, heartbeat of our forward line

Great news, strong, fit, brave, motivated and can score goals.....

I was gutted when we missed out on Stevie McLean, but Flo is a good second option.

Three years ago our bogey team was Morton. Now, we can persuade players here when competing with clubs down south, will take on the OF home or away and will be filling ER more often than not. Sort Gorgie, keep the momentum going and we can have an even better season this than last.

Goals and Glory. GGTTH.

Well done Hibs - a fantastic piece of business and done nice and early. Oh how things have changed - and for the better!

The type of player we should be attracting who wants to pursue a career down the English leagues. A fantastic player for us last season. Hopefully we'll see another few through the doors of ER this week with pre-season starting today.

I meant to say this earlier.

I liked the wee video Hibs made confirming his signing. Has this replaced the scarf above the head photo? Come on Hibs that is a tradition - otherwise he's no properly signed!!!

Maybe the videos could/should end with the scarf above the head shot!

This thread has been viewed 3077 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50