• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Playoffs in Dublin

superbam

Private Member
Reaction score
Anyone around for these?

Neither games clash with any football so should have the choice of Murrays or O'Neills. Im around for the wednesday but (un)fortunately will be boarding a plane for Italy at half time in the second leg, heavily sedated.

Anyone around for these?

Neither games clash with any football so should have the choice of Murrays or O'Neills. Im around for the wednesday but (un)fortunately will be boarding a plane for Italy at half time in the second leg, heavily sedated.

That's gonna be fun flying for 4 hours unaware what division we'll be in next season!

That's gonna be fun flying for 4 hours unaware what division we'll be in next season!

It's gonna be a killer. And to think when I was booking the holiday at the start of the year I was careful to make sure it didn't clash with the Scottish Cup Final. Sad times

I'm in Dublin for this, did you decide on a venue between the two and do you have an address as I'll be looking for a place showing it!

I'm in Dublin for this, did you decide on a venue between the two and do you have an address as I'll be looking for a place showing it!

Sorry, saw this late! we watched it in Murray's Bar which is on O'Connell St in the city centre, next to the junction with Parnell Street. They will have the second leg on too if you are still in town.

Ah no problems at all, I should have posted in here earlier but forgot!

I'm going to be going along for the second leg but it looks like I'm going to be in Dublin for work more often now so will definitely drop by the next time I'm here and a games on. Thanks!

This thread has been viewed 3519 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back