• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Frightened Rabbit

Bofahibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Just heard that Scott Hutchison's body was found at South Queensferry last night. So sad. I know a lot of good hibees who were out searching for him over the last days.

I know folk have mentioned it on the Keats thread but if anyone here is suffering anxiety or depression (I know I have) please please open up about it. Talking about the way you feel can help.

I know there's plenty here who would put an arm round your shoulder too.

Last edited:
I`m deeply upset about this. I loved Frightened Rabbit and had the joy of watching them live a few years ago. Just terrible news.

What a shame, for anyone suffering poor mental health remember you’re not alone and there is help out there

RIP Scott, know the pain of bad mental health.

I have signed up for the Glasgow half marathon and will be running this for SAMH. Mental Health discrimination and stigma needs to end.

1 in 4 people in the UK will experience Mental Health problems every year. 90% of those with Mental Health problems will experience some form of stigma from friends/family or work/education. 60% of people with Mental Health problems wait over a year to speak to those closest to them about it.

If you are feeling low or suffering from anxiety/depression the best thing you can do is speak out. Please remember you are not alone and there are plenty of people there to help.

What a shame, for anyone suffering poor mental health remember you’re not alone and there is help out there

The hardest thing is the 1st step. A simple call to a stranger(gp)can change it all. And you'd be surprised how many folk you know are in same boat.

Just make that phone call people.

Let me know where i can sponsor you.
I’ve still to create a justgiving page but once I do I’ll forward you the link on. Thanks!

This thread has been viewed 1005 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back