• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Darts doms and pool

I went up to the pub this afternoon and it was shut. So if any one is going tomorrow night to watch Scotland or on saturday to watch Hibs, do not worry about stepping on toes, as I don't know when I will get another chance, and time is getting on, and I will be :sleeping:

phone the bugger??

This is turning into a right saga,I saw you at the pub on saturday Root so assumed you would speak to Wilson.I got a bit gassed and forgot!!!!!I shall defo go up today and see him.:thumbgrin

About the kids, one of my fellow members of the Chirnside mafia was in at the weekend and it was confirmed that under 16 year old will have to leave at 21.00 hrs. At the end of the day it is up to the publican I suppose. I am sorry that it has taken so long to resolve.

Thats a shame for kids. It no point them going for hour and half!! Lets hope something in future will be able to include them, after all they are members too.

DunsHibee,

I have just the night..... Sponsorship night at Easter Road 19th May 2009with the full 1st team. Depending on how many tickets I can beg/borrow/scrounge I'm sure I can fix this up for you and your bairns..... watch Berwicks Page on the bounce for further details.

good on you bill:applause:

is everything ok for friday then? can we trust the chirnside mafia??

i have the 4 wee trophies and a sheet with our accounts on for all to view. Spread the word and get all the usual suspects there.:Sparkle_Cool:

Pretty sure everything is organized down to the finest detail, and look forward to seeing you all on friday night.:thumbgrin

big well done to all who turned up,it was a good turnout and making this an annual meet looks likely:applause:

good crack,a wee bite to eat and some beer,what else do you need:detective:

any feedback welcomed chaps.

big well done to all who turned up,it was a good turnout and making this an annual meet looks likely:applause:

good crack,a wee bite to eat and some beer,what else do you need:detective:

any feedback welcomed chaps.
Dont tell auld George that we are having a pool comp. next year,hustler or what?:surp@

aye it was a gid night, well done to all who organised it

Just a quick run through of the winners;
Auld George ( ex Scotland international) won the pool
Stevie Lennon runner up.
Nig won the darts Alan Murray runner up.
Michael Morrison won the doms John Ruthven runner up
Bill Carriock won the crib.
Calum won the disappearing with out a trace cup.
Hope you all enjoyed it and we will see about another one next year.:applause:

This thread has been viewed 13258 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back