• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Cup Final

Egan Number 6

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Just booked flight on aer lingus out 06.50 sunday morning and back 20.55 on monday night, Dublin to Glasgow airport for 106.00 euro. On the way, just need a ticket, to the wonder and grace of the Hibernian family please help.

I've booked on Ryanair to Prestwick on Sunday morning and back on Monday evening, it was EUR 55 return

Am staying with my mate in Glasgow on Sunday night

We can look forward to a plane load of Celtic "fans" on Sunday morning :sad

I've booked on Ryanair to Prestwick on Sunday morning and back on Monday evening, it was EUR 55 return

Am staying with my mate in Glasgow on Sunday night

We can look forward to a plane load of Celtic "fans" on Sunday morning :sad

Can't be arsed with ryanair these days so getting aer lngus. Might see you in the airport going out sure

Out sat night back Monday I booked a couple weeks ago for forty quid, knowing all the flights would be taken by the septic fans if they made the final. Going via Embra. Ggtth

Flying out of Cork on Sat 25th to Edinburgh back after the match via Edinburgh to Cork.Anyone going out of Cork?

Flying to Edinburgh friday night, back Monday night. Still surprisingly cheap with Ryanair.

Just found out today the work has got the new roster released. I was supposed to be off on the 26th anyway now my team is rostered in to work, i'm booked to fly out that morning for the feckin game !!!!!

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity feckin fuckity fucking fuck, aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh

Waiting to see if i can get a swop with another team. Stressful enough trying to see if i can get a ticket from somewhere AAAAAAARrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhfeckfeckfeckfuckingfeck

Just found out today the work has got the new roster released. I was supposed to be off on the 26th anyway now my team is rostered in to work, i'm booked to fly out that morning for the feckin game !!!!!

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity feckin fuckity fucking fuck, aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh

Waiting to see if i can get a swop with another team. Stressful enough trying to see if i can get a ticket from somewhere AAAAAAARrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhfeckfeckfeckfuckingfeck

I am pretty sure everyone who needs a ticket will get one, you should be fine. Will keep an eye out myself for ye.

Thats some pish at work though, surely you can talk them round? or manufacture a funeral - shame we are playing the bowsers otherwise the event would be well under the radar

I am pretty sure everyone who needs a ticket will get one, you should be fine. Will keep an eye out myself for ye.

Thats some pish at work though, surely you can talk them round? or manufacture a funeral - shame we are playing the bowsers otherwise the event would be well under the radar

I couldn't kill any of the HR team so funerals are out, would be too obvious for a demented Hibee ; ) should work out ok tho please God. Thanks for looking out for a ticket for me pal

I couldn't kill any of the HR team so funerals are out, would be too obvious for a demented Hibee ; ) should work out ok tho please God. Thanks for looking out for a ticket for me pal

Just been reading my post there and unknowingly with the wonders of predictive text and me in a mood banging away at these far too little buttons on the phone that i may have created a new word. FUCKITY.... I kind of like it. FUCKITY - when bastards fuck your best plans up. : D

Just been reading my post there and unknowingly with the wonders of predictive text and me in a mood banging away at these far too little buttons on the phone that i may have created a new word. FUCKITY.... I kind of like it. FUCKITY - when bastards fuck your best plans up. : D

Victor meldrew moment....i don't believe it! There is such a word!!!!

fuckity
English

Etymology

fuck +‎ -ity

Interjection

fuckity

(vulgar) Nonce variation of the word fuck.
1981, Peter O. Chotjewitz, The Thirty Years Peace, p. 29:
And he is both obsessed and repelled by all this fuckity-fuck stuff, as he has come to call it in his mind.
1997, Duncan McLean, Ahead Of Its Time: A Clocktower Press Anthology, p. 236:
Look for fuck's sake. Jesus Christ all fuckity, is that no a sight?
2007, Chris Jones, Falling Hard: A Rookie's Year in Boxing, p. 73:
How could this be happening? How could I have been so wrong? Fuckity-fuck, I think to myself. Fuckity- fuckity-fuck.
Quotations

Victor meldrew moment....i don't believe it! There is such a word!!!!

fuckity
English

Etymology

fuck +‎ -ity

Interjection

fuckity

(vulgar) Nonce variation of the word fuck.
1981, Peter O. Chotjewitz, The Thirty Years Peace, p. 29:
And he is both obsessed and repelled by all this fuckity-fuck stuff, as he has come to call it in his mind.
1997, Duncan McLean, Ahead Of Its Time: A Clocktower Press Anthology, p. 236:
Look for fuck's sake. Jesus Christ all fuckity, is that no a sight?
2007, Chris Jones, Falling Hard: A Rookie's Year in Boxing, p. 73:
How could this be happening? How could I have been so wrong? Fuckity-fuck, I think to myself. Fuckity- fuckity-fuck.
Quotations

much like how the word git is a nonce variation of the word c**t

much like how the word git is a nonce variation of the word c**t

I'm sure our friend Irvine could have a field day with this fuckity business : ) Getting flashbacks to reading the VIZ when i lived in Newcastle : D

I'm sure our friend Irvine could have a field day with this fuckity business : ) Getting flashbacks to reading the VIZ when i lived in Newcastle : D

Nonce variations ? Never heard of the things : ) nonces i can think of were the ones that michael caine in get carter used to dispose of.

Nonce variations ? Never heard of the things : ) nonces i can think of were the ones that michael caine in get carter used to dispose of.

You up in Dublin Sunday?

Sorry admins if we're straying from the thread. Having a few beers at the end of a long week, usual 16 hour day commuting up to dublin and back. Grumpy after finding out might have to work cup final day. I can start a fuckity thread if necessary : )

You up in Dublin Sunday?

Not this sunday sam. To be honest bolloxed all week and last thing would do is travel up again. I will be trying to get the gang together soon in dublin for a jar and everybody catch up in dublin tho. We need a Rep of Ireland get together ; )

Just tell them the truth Kev? You have flights booked to go home since start of year. Surely they can't just give you a couple of weeks notice on a change like this!

Kev, I have been looking for a ticket for you too mate.

Kev, I have been looking for a ticket for you too mate.

Thanks Mark, really appreciate it. Just found out this afternoon i got my shift swap sorted so i'm ok to fly over at least : )

- - - Updated - - -

Just tell them the truth Kev? You have flights booked to go home since start of year. Surely they can't just give you a couple of weeks notice on a change like this!

Just put the word out saying, look we haven't won the feckin thing for 111 years and we beat hearts 2-1 so we're all fired up to go. This is my team, Hibernian FC and I have to be there, end of...in a nice way ; ) got the shift changed so all ok :)

Thanks Mark, really appreciate it. Just found out this afternoon i got my shift swap sorted so i'm ok to fly over at least : )

- - - Updated - - -

Just put the word out saying, look we haven't won the feckin thing for 111 years and we beat hearts 2-1 so we're all fired up to go. This is my team, Hibernian FC and I have to be there, end of...in a nice way ; ) got the shift changed so all ok :)

Would just like to say a massive thank you to Glasgow Ian for getting me a tcket, so grateful pal! Als big, big thank you to Mark who organised and sourced tickets as well. Also to the Hibernian family for trying too. There's class and there's Hibernian class, take a bow one and all ; )

While ye all enjoy yourselves at the final i hope you all think of me stuck at home in Waterford i am going to be fucking demented come Sunday :banger:

While ye all enjoy yourselves at the final i hope you all think of me stuck at home in Waterford i am going to be fucking demented come Sunday :banger:

Of course we will Nabs. GGTTH :victory:

Getting the 06.50 Aer Lingus to glasgow sunday morning. Staying in dublin overnight. Will be in airport for around half 4 if anyone else is around ; )

Again the dream dies for another year as that feckin cup eludes us. Apart from the result great time. Thanks a million to Glasgow Ian and Elaine for putting me up and the hospitality, picking me up from the airport and driving me back. Big shout to all Ian's mates hibees and otherwise who made it such a great craic and killed me with alcoholic kindness. Not sure if Ian's local has recovered after several hours of hibs songs and me on the karaoke doing a bit of johnny cash : ). Got back home to Wexford at 3am tuesday morning. All in all a grand time and so proud of my club, management, players and fellow hibees. There's class and there's Hibs class. The impossible is still possible ;)

This thread has been viewed 9864 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back