• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Amazon Prime to get EPL fitba

Two Headed Boy

Private Member
Reaction score
All 10 bank holiday and boxing day matches from 2019. I have Prime already so thats a wee bonus.

I hope the SPFL are looking at this as an option. I reckon a streaming service would be a great outlet for Scottish football. Its cheap to get the package for those that want it and a lot of people all around the country already have the facility to watch, so it opens up the product a much wider viewership.

I also have Amazon Prime but doubt that I would bother to be honest.

BIG G

Did hear somewhere along the line Netflix and Amazon are going to get into showing live games and trying to compete with Sky and BT. Think it could open up a better deal for subscribers of either station and maybe them showing each others game to retain customers.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sky are pretty much out of the running for football rights. Once the current contracts run out it will be Netflix/Amazon and maybe Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I have practically zero interest in English football this has no real bearing on me. I stopped my Sky Sports subscription about 10 years ago and have never felt a need to re-subscribe. I still have BT Sport but only because it comes as part of my XL package on Virgin Media. Maybe when these companies show a modicum of interest in the Scottish game (like BT Sport have) I may reconsider, but generally if I want to see a game I will buy a ticket and go to it.

Amazon are a piece of shit,holding authors to ransom and putting shops out of business.

Down the line they’ll be the only show in town for shopping and we’ll wonder how we ended up being held to ransom.....

Might take their free 30 day trial of Prime on Boxing Day just for the fitba though

Since I have practically zero interest in English football this has no real bearing on me. I stopped my Sky Sports subscription about 10 years ago and have never felt a need to re-subscribe. I still have BT Sport but only because it comes as part of my XL package on Virgin Media. Maybe when these companies show a modicum of interest in the Scottish game (like BT Sport have) I may reconsider, but generally if I want to see a game I will buy a ticket and go to it.

Me too, however I do follow Barca and word is Sky have lost the Iberian football. ****s tied me into a deal til next February when they are not showing what I bought.

Amazon are a piece of shit,holding authors to ransom and putting shops out of business.

Down the line they’ll be the only show in town for shopping and we’ll wonder how we ended up being held to ransom.....

Might take their free 30 day trial of Prime on Boxing Day just for the fitba though
:yafuckersmilie: :yafuckersmilie: :yafuckersmilie:

grandparent

:yafuckersmilie: :yafuckersmilie: :yafuckersmilie:

grandparent
Treat their workers like shite too

This thread has been viewed 840 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50