Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 43 of 43

Thread: lesson in central defence

  1. #1
    Nijinsky Radge
    arthurduncan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Leith Rive Gauche
    Posts
    2,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    76

    lesson in central defence

    you have to laugh at the discussion about cultured centre halves at Hibs after that performance tonight. DUFC were strong, measured at the back, not unbeatable but just comfortable. We on the other hand were utterly woeful. Bamba was erratic but Hogg was just unbelievably bad tonight. OK won some balls but his distribution afterwards was some of the worst I have ever seen. Regularly sending wee floaty balls into the middle of the pitch toward our midget midfield to allow DUFC to dominate. Literally could not find a green jersey. With a very shaky looking keeper and a mediocre right back, all in all no wonder DUFC manager says we cant defend.

  2. #2
    Escaped (you forgot radge) TheCoolerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurduncan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you have to laugh at the discussion about cultured centre halves at Hibs after that performance tonight. DUFC were strong, measured at the back, not unbeatable but just comfortable. We on the other hand were utterly woeful. Bamba was erratic but Hogg was just unbelievably bad tonight. OK won some balls but his distribution afterwards was some of the worst I have ever seen. Regularly sending wee floaty balls into the middle of the pitch toward our midget midfield to allow DUFC to dominate. Literally could not find a green jersey. With a very shaky looking keeper and a mediocre right back, all in all no wonder DUFC manager says we cant defend.
    Just watched first 25mins on Alba, and apart from penalty, Hoggs been outstanding.
    Won every header, couple of tackles saving certain goals scoring opportunities.

    As for Bamba his poor headed clearance led to 2nd goal.

  3. #3
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6582 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1849
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurduncan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you have to laugh at the discussion about cultured centre halves at Hibs after that performance tonight. DUFC were strong, measured at the back, not unbeatable but just comfortable. We on the other hand were utterly woeful. Bamba was erratic but Hogg was just unbelievably bad tonight. OK won some balls but his distribution afterwards was some of the worst I have ever seen. Regularly sending wee floaty balls into the middle of the pitch toward our midget midfield to allow DUFC to dominate. Literally could not find a green jersey. With a very shaky looking keeper and a mediocre right back, all in all no wonder DUFC manager says we cant defend.
    Shambolic at the back in defence and goalkeeper.

    Lightweight midget midfield.

    No supply to the "I've got goals in my team" forwards.

  4. #4
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6582 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1849
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just watched first 25mins on Alba, and apart from penalty, Hoggs been outstanding.
    Won every header, couple of tackles saving certain goals scoring opportunities.

    As for Bamba his poor headed clearance led to 2nd goal.
    Keep watching. IF after the 90 you are still thinking similar then you need to be sectioned.

  5. #5
    Radge Donator
    GloryGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just watched first 25mins on Alba, and apart from penalty, Hoggs been outstanding.
    Won every header, couple of tackles saving certain goals scoring opportunities.

    As for Bamba his poor headed clearance led to 2nd goal.
    Aye keep watching

    Fecking woeful tonight.

    You have to wonder what we are doing in training. Why are we so weak at the back? Any cross that comes into our box I'm $#@!eing myself.

    We cant take set peices, cant defend them, cant pass a ball fecking 5 yards, what are they doing

  6. #6
    Escaped (you forgot radge) TheCoolerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keep watching. IF after the 90 you are still thinking similar then you need to be sectioned.
    Think you might be right, just seen Bamba make another complete fkup up of a basic header.........

  7. #7
    Iona Street,Leith Radge stevieboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    216 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryGlory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye keep watching

    Fecking woeful tonight.

    You have to wonder what we are doing in training. Why are we so weak at the back? Any cross that comes into our box I'm $#@!eing myself.

    We cant take set peices, cant defend them, cant pass a ball fecking 5 yards, what are they doing
    got it to fekin easy thats what they are doing?

  8. #8
    Escaped (you forgot radge) TheCoolerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stevieboi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    got it to fekin easy thats what they are doing?
    Am begining to feel sorry for Bamba now.
    Embarrassing to watch him trying to look like a fitbaw player......cringing.

    Just as well Sven was at Arsenal game.

  9. #9
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    10,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2502 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1088
    Defensivley, Hibs were absolutely shambolic tonight...players just thrown together with no understanding whatsoever of how to play as a unit. Frankly embarrased watching Hibs tonight.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

    John Hughes

  10. #10
    Radge Private Member
    Uncy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Wakefield
    Posts
    960
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    144
    Isn't the Hogg/Bamba debate a bit like arguing about whether Lidl is better than Netto?

  11. #11
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dalmeny
    Posts
    6,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1216 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    117
    On my ignore list but Im sure I can guess his usual $#@!e.

    Hogg was gash tonight you part time ****. Try sitting through this and then have an opinion.

    Blah blah blah, done nothing wrong, blah, blah blah cultured defender.

    Sook ma root!

    P.S sorry Jamie.

  12. #12
    Iona Street,Leith Radge stevieboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    216 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am begining to feel sorry for Bamba now.
    Embarrassing to watch him trying to look like a fitbaw player......cringing.

    Just as well Sven was at Arsenal game.
    Maybe he watching the Arsenal game on his i-phone,

    Was it defensive mistakes for their goals then pal?

  13. #13
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6430 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just watched first 25mins on Alba, and apart from penalty, Hoggs been outstanding.
    Won every header, couple of tackles saving certain goals scoring opportunities.

    As for Bamba his poor headed clearance led to 2nd goal.
    Ah!

    Always a pleasure to read your posts.
    I make the mistake of actually going to the games, and apparently I misunderstand/miss the point/am blind. It's refreshing to get your incise summaries of games you don't go to. Still - at least you watched 25 mins on the box rather than getting your insights from the radio commentary/some bloke in the pub/the monkey that lives in your wardrobe.

    Hogg was woeful.

  14. #14
    Libertines Radge
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Row J Seat 124
    Posts
    787
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    12
    Hopeless, we looked like school girls no organisation at all. Stevenson, Cregg and Thicot are simply not good enough to be in this team, but before you say it i know we have no-one else. Team selection was all wrong tonight again, Cregg & Stevenson in to dig in against Bauben/Gomis yet bounced off them every time they attempted a challenge. Got to blame Stack for the penalty, his $#@!e kick to the opposite side of the park from where the players where standing and still within our own half put us right under pressure. If he kicks it correctly we aren't even in the said senario. At fault for Goodwillie's shot aswell, boy hit it on the 18 yard line(ish) an it went under him wasn't even tucked in the corner.

  15. #15
    Escaped (you forgot radge) TheCoolerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    No wonder your turning your head away in disgust Hoggy.

    After showing a couple of bits of Beckenbaur brilliance, your central defensive partner goes and does the Hokey Cokey with Goodwillie..........boom 1-3!!

    Shocking, when is it going to end?......Get him out off the defensive line Yogi!!!

  16. #16
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5714 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3750
    Hogg gave the penalty away?
    nil satis nisi optimum

  17. #17
    Iona Street,Leith Radge stevieboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    216 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by jnr_hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopeless, we looked like school girls no organisation at all. Stevenson, Cregg and Thicot are simply not good enough to be in this team, but before you say it i know we have no-one else. Team selection was all wrong tonight again, Cregg & Stevenson in to dig in against Bauben/Gomis yet bounced off them every time they attempted a challenge. Got to blame Stack for the penalty, his $#@!e kick to the opposite side of the park from where the players where standing and still within our own half put us right under pressure. If he kicks it correctly we aren't even in the said senario. At fault for Goodwillie's shot aswell, boy hit it on the 18 yard line(ish) an it went under him wasn't even tucked in the corner.
    Mate thats a dis service to school girls.

  18. #18
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dalmeny
    Posts
    6,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1216 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ah!

    Always a pleasure to read your posts.
    I make the mistake of actually going to the games, and apparently I misunderstand/miss the point/am blind. It's refreshing to get your incise summaries of games you don't go to. Still - at least you watched 25 mins on the box rather than getting your insights from the radio commentary/some bloke in the pub/the monkey that lives in your wardrobe.

    Hogg was woeful.
    You missed the pen that he $#@!ed up, the way he was pulled out position every move and the fact he's $#@!e.

    David Van Zanten Level. Fact.

  19. #19
    Snuff Munching Radge

    Decal Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Currie
    Posts
    6,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No wonder your turning your head away in disgust Hoggy.

    After showing a couple of bits of Beckenbaur brilliance, your central defensive partner goes and does the Hokey Cokey with Goodwillie..........boom 1-3!!

    Shocking, when is it going to end?......Get him out off the defensive line Yogi!!!
    I understand that you can't stand Bamba, that's fair enough but you're at the wind up trying to get us all to think that Hogg is anything other than pathetic.

  20. #20
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6582 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1849
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After showing a couple of bits of Beckenbaur brilliance
    Don't think proof was needed but you're either a Gunt or retarded.

  21. #21
    Escaped (you forgot radge) TheCoolerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Well on such a disappointing night, Hogg has been a shining light tonight.

    Excellent tackling and ball distribution, coupled with the fact he has bombscare alongside to contend with dear oh dear, a mature and disciplined performance.

    Tad unlucky with penalty as Daly first touch practically kicked ball to halfway line only for him to fall over Hoggs leg.

    On another day the striker would have been booked for diving.


  22. #22
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6430 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No wonder your turning your head away in disgust Hoggy.

    After showing a couple of bits of Beckenbaur brilliance, your central defensive partner goes and does the Hokey Cokey with Goodwillie..........boom 1-3!!

    Shocking, when is it going to end?......Get him out off the defensive line Yogi!!!
    Bamba made an arse of that for sure.
    :shrink84:

    Nearly as embarrassing as your drooling over Hoggy.
    Is he a gay icon?

    "Beckenbaur brilliance".................. you're very good.

    I'm sure some Bouncer asserted you actually are a Hibs fan, albeit one that never actually goes to the games, so you just like to wind folk up?

    Seriously - you are good.












    Nah. You jumped the shark.


  23. #23
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6582 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1849
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well on such a disappointing night, Hogg has been a shining light tonight.

    Excellent tackling and ball distribution, coupled with the fact he has bombscare alongside to contend with dear oh dear, a mature and disciplined performance.

    Tad unlucky with penalty as Daly first touch practically kicked ball to halfway line only for him to fall over Hoggs leg.

    On another day the striker would have been booked for diving.

    Confirmed. IMHO you're a retarded Gunt.

    Must be.

  24. #24
    Nutty Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    647
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    12
    Hogg can't hack it in this league, the fact that he told a Hibs fan to $#@! off when taking a free kick when all the fan shouted was 'C'mon Hoggy' because he was dithering on the ball as per, just shows how inept he is of being a captain and leading a team through a football match.

    Lead by example?

    Lead Nish, Rankin, Stack and Stevenson right out the door behind you ya useless prick.

  25. #25
    Radge Donator
    GloryGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well on such a disappointing night, Hogg has been a shining light tonight.

    Excellent tackling and ball distribution, coupled with the fact he has bombscare alongside to contend with dear oh dear, a mature and disciplined performance.

    Tad unlucky with penalty as Daly first touch practically kicked ball to halfway line only for him to fall over Hoggs leg.

    On another day the striker would have been booked for diving.




    Excellent ball distribution:sɯɐʎ

  26. #26
    Radge Donator
    hfc1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    48
    Coooler King your are on the wind up

  27. #27
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dalmeny
    Posts
    6,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1216 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't think proof was needed but you're either a Gunt or retarded.
    He's a wind up $#@!.

    Doesn't go to games, wants to wank off Hogg $#@! off what a $#@!in gimp.


    Seriously worst poster ever on the bounce. The word Flange is made for the Flange.

  28. #28
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6430 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well on such a disappointing night, Hogg has been a shining light tonight.
    Watch out.

    Some folk may not realise that's a clever use of $#@!ney rhyming slang and think you're a retard.




    Too late.

  29. #29
    Rock n' Roll Radge

    HibeeZab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    435 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well on such a disappointing night, Hogg has been a shining light tonight.

    Excellent tackling and ball distribution, coupled with the fact he has bombscare alongside to contend with dear oh dear, a mature and disciplined performance.

    Tad unlucky with penalty as Daly first touch practically kicked ball to halfway line only for him to fall over Hoggs leg.

    On another day the striker would have been booked for diving.

    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

  30. #30
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well on such a disappointing night, Hogg has been a shining light tonight.

    Excellent tackling and ball distribution, coupled with the fact he has bombscare alongside to contend with dear oh dear, a mature and disciplined performance.

    Tad unlucky with penalty as Daly first touch practically kicked ball to halfway line only for him to fall over Hoggs leg.

    On another day the striker would have been booked for diving.

    I'm afraid Hogg was nothing special.

    Hogg was equally as bad as Bamba was so stop making a big fuss about it as usual, i din't see you posting on this much last Saturday night when Bamba played well.

    Daly's first touch was more like just outside the box not the halfway line, and Hogg didn't have to slide in he couldve stayed on his feet but i suppose he doesn't have the lanky legs like Bamba does.

  31. #31
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6677 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    2056
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hogg gave the penalty away?
    It was gracefully executed though and with a just the right amount of style, grace and composure to keep CK's kleenex box busy during the rerun on Alba.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  32. #32
    Escaped (you forgot radge) TheCoolerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was gracefully executed though and with a just the right amount of style, grace and composure to keep CK's kleenex box busy during the rerun on Alba.
    Correct.

    you wont catch Hogg raising his hands in the air to protect his mush from the ball thus risking pen.......hard as nails oor Hogg-meister.

    For such a big lad, oor Bamba attacks the ball in the air with a handbag.

    Embarrassing.

    Hope he goes afore the WC or we wont be able to give him away

  33. #33
    Escaped (you forgot radge) TheCoolerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's a wind up $#@!.

    Doesn't go to games, wants to wank off Hogg $#@! off what a $#@!in gimp.


    Seriously worst poster ever on the bounce. The word Flange is made for the Flange.
    Only three?.....that the best you can do?

  34. #34
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4459 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1941
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well on such a disappointing night, Hogg has been a shining light tonight.

    Excellent tackling and ball distribution, coupled with the fact he has bombscare alongside to contend with dear oh dear, a mature and disciplined performance.

    Tad unlucky with penalty as Daly first touch practically kicked ball to halfway line only for him to fall over Hoggs leg.

    On another day the striker would have been booked for diving.

    You simply cannot be referring to the Hibs vs Dundee United match with this wee gem.

  35. #35
    Escaped (you forgot radge) TheCoolerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You simply cannot be referring to the Hibs vs Dundee United match with this wee gem.
    You obviously were not at the game then.

  36. #36
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You obviously were not at the game then.
    Even Macar can see you're talkin $#@!e

  37. #37
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4459 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1941
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You obviously were not at the game then.
    I was more at the game than Hogg (or Bamba), which does leave it open to whether I was sitting on my arse at home or in the west upper watching the dirge that Hibs tried to pass off as football.Were you there?

  38. #38
    Escaped (you forgot radge) TheCoolerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Macar can see you're talkin $#@!e
    One mans $#@!e is another mans treasure.

  39. #39
    Escaped (you forgot radge) TheCoolerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was more at the game than Hogg (or Bamba), which does leave it open to whether I was sitting on my arse at home or in the west upper watching the dirge that Hibs tried to pass off as football.Were you there?
    No, but thats not the point.

  40. #40
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One mans $#@!e is another mans treasure.
    *posted from the Dynorod van ootside Hoggies hoose

  41. #41
    Escaped (you forgot radge) TheCoolerKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    *posted from the Dynorod van ootside Hoggies hoose
    Stalker.

  42. #42
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4459 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1941
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You simply cannot be referring to the Hibs vs Dundee United match with this wee gem.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You obviously were not at the game then.
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was more at the game than Hogg (or Bamba), which does leave it open to whether I was sitting on my arse at home or in the west upper watching the dirge that Hibs tried to pass off as football.Were you there?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, but thats not the point.
    So, my opinion (and other attendees) is pointless, whereas your's ( who no doubt decided watching Arsenal was a better idea than watching Hibs) is accurate and concise?

    So what exactly is your point? TV gives you a better view of the games than actually going?

  43. #43
    Mental Radge 16StMarysStreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well on such a disappointing night, Hogg has been a shining light tonight.

    Excellent tackling and ball distribution, coupled with the fact he has bombscare alongside to contend with dear oh dear, a mature and disciplined performance.

    Tad unlucky with penalty as Daly first touch practically kicked ball to halfway line only for him to fall over Hoggs leg.

    On another day the striker would have been booked for diving.


GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. A Lesson
    By HibeeZab in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-07-10, 10:34
  2. Central Defence
    By Smurf in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-02-10, 15:30
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-07, 12:49
  4. Hibernian Hall Of Fame - Central Defence - Vote Now!
    By Smurf in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 26-11-07, 19:38
  5. Our Central Defence
    By Keepitgreen in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-09-06, 19:00

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •