8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1161 Post(s)
    vCash

Jordan

Na she's no deid. But what a $#@!in pity eh

I know she's been done before?/em, but really who buys all the $#@! tv shows/mags/papers she is in . Does anybody actually care, and if so please speak up, enlighten me, what the $#@! am i missing. It's been going on for YEARS

I dont mind a wee bit celebrity gossip but FFS, the key word is celebrity . She's no even tidy, she's a fukin dog.

Anybody up to speed on all this karma?, if enough folk hate her will she not just explode

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6402 Post(s)
    vCash

Re: Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by tayside hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I know she's been done before?/em, but really who buys all the $#@! tv shows/mags/papers she is in . Does anybody actually care, and if so please speak up, enlighten me, what the $#@! am i missing. It's been going on for YEARS

I dont mind a wee bit celebrity gossip but FFS, the key word is celebrity . She's no even tidy, she's a fukin dog.

Anybody up to speed on all this karma?, if enough folk hate her will she not just explode
    I was discussing this tonight with Mrs Shrink (my youngest was on the pc so I had to talk to her) after noticing the programme "What Katy Did Next" being advertised.
    Presumably there IS an audience for this? I'd rather stick $#@!tail sticks in my eyes than watch it but Shirley there are folk who are "entertained" by it?
    I really don't know. I've never met anyone who watches $#@! like that, and I recall some editor of a glossy rag saying if Jordan or that fat Katona lass was on the cover then the mags jumped off the shelves. Straight into the burger shelves in Katona's case perhaps- but again I have never met anyone who admits that seeing such a pic would tempt them to buy a mag.
    I don'tunderstand why "celebrities" who are exposed as pretty horrible examples of humanity are accorded any respect far less the hero worship they get.
    The Cult of Celebrity?

Most of them are only one letter away from being true Cults.

Lovin, the first division radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    vCash

She is a perfect example of how quite a pretty girl with an overwhelming desire to become famous can turn into an odious trollope (IMO of course) However some of the synapse challenged troglodytes that I share an office with occasionally actually regard her as a role model and something to aspire to. Don't get it myself. Would still do her mind Just to give me something to talk about in the pub. Osmo would want to know if I dipped her pockets.
    More reason if needed, to drink more beer.

So I said to the wee blonde beer drinking babe, sorry small blonde beer drinking babe.I'm off home soon and there is far too much beer to be drunk. Poor lassie was devastated

Radge Private Member

as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1161 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shrink View Post
    I was discussing this tonight with Mrs Shrink (my youngest was on the pc so I had to talk to her) after noticing the programme "What Katy Did Next" being advertised.
    Presumably there IS an audience for this? I'd rather stick $#@!tail sticks in my eyes than watch it but Shirley there are folk who are "entertained" by it?
    I really don't know. I've never met anyone who watches $#@! like that, and I recall some editor of a glossy rag saying if Jordan or that fat Katona lass was on the cover then the mags jumped off the shelves. Straight into the burger shelves in Katona's case perhaps- but again I have never met anyone who admits that seeing such a pic would tempt them to buy a mag.
    I don'tunderstand why "celebrities" who are exposed as pretty horrible examples of humanity are accorded any respect far less the hero worship they get.
    The Cult of Celebrity?

very clever
    or maybe they are celebruties (not as clever but i had to try)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

I like her. I think she's a good mum and if all the things she's done since her split from Peter Andre were done by anyone not famous no one would batter an eye lid.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1161 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I like her. I think she's a good mum and if all the things she's done since her split from Peter Andre were done by anyone not famous no one would batter an eye lid.
    now i understand
    thanks

Fifer Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    vCash

I like her too.

I must admit to seeing a few eposodes of 'What Katie Did Next' but it shows the real her and not the person the media puts forward to us. She is a great mum and seems like a genuinly nice person. She started out as a bad role model encouraging young girls to want to be fake etc but now id go as far as saying she is a really good role model

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6402 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by lindsey_HFC View Post
    I like her too.

I must admit to seeing a few eposodes of 'What Katie Did Next' but it shows the real her and not the person the media puts forward to us. She is a great mum and seems like a genuinly nice person. She started out as a bad role model encouraging young girls to want to be fake etc but now id go as far as saying she is a really good role model

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash

I get made to watch it, part of the price I pay for getting my footie on! IMO she is an arse, the missus only watch's it to see what she $#@!s up next! And I wudnae touch her with a bargepole
    (Posted fae ma mobile fone)

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    204 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mixu_dave View Post
    I get made to watch it, part of the price I pay for getting my footie on! IMO she is an arse, the missus only watch's it to see what she $#@!s up next! And I wudnae touch her with a bargepole

Could somebody post a pic so I can pass an opinion
    'Hard work beats talent every time when talent doesn't work hard.'

John Hughes.

Fifer Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Briant View Post
    Google

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1161 Post(s)
    vCash

hope this works, im no very good at this

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/.../10_players_you_.html

never worked sorry,! it was meant to be a pic of joe jordan!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by tayside hibee; 12-03-10 at 00:45. Reason: im a tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bounced Out!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

I like her too.

[I must admit to seeing a few eposodes of 'What Katie Did Next' but it shows the real her and not the person the media puts forward to us. She is a great mum and seems like a genuinly nice person. She started out as a bad role model encouraging young girls to want to be fake etc but now id go as far as saying she is a really good role model ]

[I like her. I think she's a good mum and if all the things she's done since her split from Peter Andre were done by anyone not famous no one would batter an eye lid.]

But you would batter an eye lid... If someone in your town done the rubbish she's got up to you would think she's a good role model to have round your kids/nieces $#@! even yer dug lol no chance! even better imagine it was a teacher am sure you would have something to say about it?

I think she's a trashy bint tbh and that TV shows fake fake fake its an act! even if its not an act what's to like ? She's completely fake there isn't 1 part of her body that hasn't been medically enhanced fair enough she got the boobs reduced but that's it the rest she still dose e.g The botox, Lippo fake eye lashes fake hair fake teeth fake tan fake body (Granted the nails and eye lashes aint bad) but i could go on and on and on. You see her every now and then giving her kids a kiss or playing with Harvey even Joseph Fritzl probs done that with his kids no one cant honestly say that she's a good role model she more or less tells young girls it's ok 2 be sluty, trashy, and they'll never look good enough unless they go under the knife! and wear the bare minimum! She's cold hearted.....look at the crap with her in the jungle then telling every1 on live tv that she wouldn't marry her Alex and as soon as he wins BB and is more liked than her she accepts would you want your child to grow up to be like her? She's a slag and why the hell would a celebrity not go to the police if she had been raped BULL$#@!!! That pic just shows how trashy she is why would you do that fair enough she probs got a lot of money for it but C'mon your kids are gonna see this stuff one day i despise her! There's no need for all that Crap i think she would say and do anything just to get her name in the papers
    Shes a Dog FACT! ................................Rant over

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by xxclairexx View Post
    I like her too.

[I must admit to seeing a few eposodes of 'What Katie Did Next' but it shows the real her and not the person the media puts forward to us. She is a great mum and seems like a genuinly nice person. She started out as a bad role model encouraging young girls to want to be fake etc but now id go as far as saying she is a really good role model ]

[I like her. I think she's a good mum and if all the things she's done since her split from Peter Andre were done by anyone not famous no one would batter an eye lid.]

But you would batter an eye lid... If someone in your town done the rubbish she's got up to you would think she's a good role model to have round your kids/nieces $#@! even yer dug lol no chance! even better imagine it was a teacher am sure you would have something to say about it?

I think she's a trashy bint tbh and that TV shows fake fake fake its an act! even if its not an act what's to like ? She's completely fake there isn't 1 part of her body that hasn't been medically enhanced fair enough she got the boobs reduced but that's it the rest she still dose e.g The botox, Lippo fake eye lashes fake hair fake teeth fake tan fake body (Granted the nails and eye lashes aint bad) but i could go on and on and on. You see her every now and then giving her kids a kiss or playing with Harvey even Joseph Fritzl probs done that with his kids no one cant honestly say that she's a good role model she more or less tells young girls it's ok 2 be sluty, trashy, and they'll never look good enough unless they go under the knife! and wear the bare minimum! She's cold hearted.....look at the crap with her in the jungle then telling every1 on live tv that she wouldn't marry her Alex and as soon as he wins BB and is more liked than her she accepts would you want your child to grow up to be like her? She's a slag and why the hell would a celebrity not go to the police if she had been raped BULL$#@!!! That pic just shows how trashy she is why would you do that fair enough she probs got a lot of money for it but C'mon your kids are gonna see this stuff one day i despise her! There's no need for all that Crap i think she would say and do anything just to get her name in the papers

Take it your not a fan then
    Did she steal Peter off of you or something

Good Girl Gone Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

That picture of her naked, preggers, sitting on PA's knee gies me the actual boak!

Aside from that I don't really have much of an opinion! She's got mega rich getting her kit off!! Can't work out if I'm meant to think that it's degrading or a step up for feminism. Don't really care. Wish I had her cash though!
    Trying to forget something as intriguing as this would be an exercise in futility.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    404 Post(s)
    vCash

Jordans a total bint. I cant stand the girl atall take her to the vet and get her put down please!!
    "Life Is what Happens When You're Busy Making Other Plans"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

I hate her face. I hate her voice. I hate her pantomime tits that she uses to suckle that huge manky child of hers I hate how she has become rich from being a media whore with as much talent as the wet jobby I just did. She's an horrific car crash of woman who deserves to be put down.

Good Girl Gone Radge
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BokoReilly View Post
    I hate her face. I hate her voice. I hate her pantomime tits that she uses to suckle that huge manky child of hers I hate how she has become rich from being a media whore with as much talent as the wet jobby I just did. She's an horrific car crash of woman who deserves to be put down.
    Pffft. Bit harsh no?
    Trying to forget something as intriguing as this would be an exercise in futility.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Looby-Lou View Post
    Pffft. Bit harsh no?
    Sorry, got carried away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    204 Post(s)
    vCash

The Cult of Celebrity?

My remote is instructed to change channel as soon as an advert for this "programme" appears on the television.

Muirhouse Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    484 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tayside hibee View Post

Team Andre

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    422 Post(s)
    vCash

I think people like her are actually quite clever. Making a fortune on the back of doing not very much other than getting her tits out and getting on most peoples can't be that easy to do. I've never paid much attention to her, apart from a quick glance at pictures, and couldn't care less what she does. I suppose if she asked nicely i'd do her.

Where did the fried eggs on my harp come from?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Whats black and runs into radiators?

Jordan's wean

Pedantic Fact Hunting Radge Grandad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Looby-Lou View Post
    That picture of her naked, preggers, sitting on PA's knee gies me the actual boak!

Aside from that I don't really have much of an opinion! She's got mega rich getting her kit off!! Can't work out if I'm meant to think that it's degrading or a step up for feminism. Don't really care. Wish I had her cash though!
    I think the sad truth is that there may be a lot of decent young impressionable lassies out there who think that same thing, and possibly reckon if they get their mamms oot enough that they'll end up making shed loads of cash and live the celebrity lifestyle.

Has it made her happy.. NO

Looby.. I think, (obviously in the interests of science only) that you should try this and report back to the bounce on your findings. Suggest you start at the match on Saturday and continue in the H&C afterwards... Let us all know if it turns you into a celebrity, makes you lots of cash or makes you happy...

As an aside I reckon even if it didn'y make you particularly happy, there would be lots of other folk that'd be ecstatic!:Crazy:
    " This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist ". - Ian Archer

Bounced Out!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Take it your not a fan then
    Did she steal Peter off of you or something

Naw he's an arse as well....Just no as bad as her

Good Girl Gone Radge
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SG7nil View Post
    I think the sad truth is that there may be a lot of decent young impressionable lassies out there who think that same thing, and possibly reckon if they get their mamms oot enough that they'll end up making shed loads of cash and live the celebrity lifestyle.

Has it made her happy.. NO

Looby.. I think, (obviously in the interests of science only) that you should try this and report back to the bounce on your findings. Suggest you start at the match on Saturday and continue in the H&C afterwards... Let us all know if it turns you into a celebrity, makes you lots of cash or makes you happy...

As an aside I reckon even if it didn'y make you particularly happy, there would be lots of other folk that'd be ecstatic!:Crazy:

Unless you have a million stashed away then nae chance ya cheeky bugger!!

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    404 Post(s)
    vCash

Naw he's an arse as well....Just no as bad as her
    true i wouldnt miss either of them
    "Life Is what Happens When You're Busy Making Other Plans"

Bounced Out!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JDanielR1875 View Post
    true i wouldnt miss either of them

Have a pint

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

I like her too.

I watch 'What Katie Did Next' it shows you the real her like when they were snowed in, she just hung around the house with the kids and chilled out. I don't see why people hate her so much she hasn't killed anybody and she's not harming anybody by getting cosmetic surgery she's harming herself and I'm pretty sure she's well aware of that. It's not only celebs who have cosmetic surgery so why people attack her for those reasons I have no idea. If you don't like her don't watch her/read about her Everyone seems to go by the paper's view of her which is stupid as the paper's talk s*it anyway.

Hanover Frederick Castle Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    vCash

I like her too.

Quality rant, I agree, that Jordan is a trashy bint

Btw, is that you in the pic with yer baps oot swiggin from a bottle of wine?

Bounced Out!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Keepitgreen View Post

Quality rant, I agree, that Jordan is a trashy bint

Btw, is that you in the pic with yer baps oot swiggin from a bottle of wine?

Aye it's me!
    naw theyre no oot ya Radge and if ye keep that tone they'll no be coming oot either!
    Its vodka as well

A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Aye it's me!
    naw theyre no oot ya Radge and if ye keep that tone they'll no be coming oot either!
    Its vodka as well

Who's organising the whip round for more vodka?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6402 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post

Not me.

They look like fried eggs.

Atlanta Hibs Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    590 Post(s)
    vCash

Not me.

I like them there eggs

Bounced Out!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Not me.

Thanks for that Doc!

hmm think you'll find your wee guy has more fried eggs

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    791 Post(s)
    vCash

I watch 'What Katie Did Next' it shows you the real her like when they were snowed in, she just hung around the house with the kids and chilled out. I don't see why people hate her so much she hasn't killed anybody and she's not harming anybody by getting cosmetic surgery she's harming herself and I'm pretty sure she's well aware of that. It's not only celebs who have cosmetic surgery so why people attack her for those reasons I have no idea. If you don't like her don't watch her/read about her Everyone seems to go by the paper's view of her which is stupid as the paper's talk s*it anyway.
    i watched that episode last week, as was at a friends house

she and her horse trainer guy were puzzled as to how their goings on regarding their flight being diverted and being snowed it were in all the papers and all the details were accurate. only people close to them and were there would have known the details, i think it was her who was on the phone to a media source. along with other so called stories coming out that she didnt want anyone knowing about, she knows exactly how to play the media game as it gets her publicity.

team andre all the way

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    204 Post(s)
    vCash

Aye it's me!
    Its vodka as well
    What tone do you like

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post

I'll chip in
    'Hard work beats talent every time when talent doesn't work hard.'

John Hughes.

Heavenly Radge and all round bampot! deano6-2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash

lying ****!

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by deano6-2 View Post
    lying ****!
    Mate I wudnae touch her with yours, and considering where its already been thats saying something

a radge for all seasons
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

My breadknife practically idolises her, it's mad she's got all of her books and watches everything that has her in it.

She was a nice lassie when she was Katie Price, she's just a media abomination now that cashes in on every opputunity that she gets the slightest wiff off now

Fifer Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBamRab View Post
    My breadknife practically idolises her, it's mad she's got all of her books and watches everything that has her in it.

She was a nice lassie when she was Katie Price, she's just a media abomination now that cashes in on every opputunity that she gets the slightest wiff off now
    She only does it because she can. Shes a business women now, she has a brand and it keeps expanding. i wouldnt personaly buy anything but there are plenty folk who do and thats how she can keep doing it. Would you truely say that if you had a chance to make thousands on something, you wouldnt take it? Exactamundo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

She only does it because she can. Shes a business women now, she has a brand and it keeps expanding. i wouldnt personaly buy anything but there are plenty folk who do and thats how she can keep doing it. Would you truely say that if you had a chance to make thousands on something, you wouldnt take it? Exactamundo
    Surely you would disagree with her dressing her daughter up in make up so she looked like some sort of terrifying scaled down version of Britney Spears?

Bounced Out!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Surely you would disagree with her dressing her daughter up in make up so she looked like some sort of terrifying scaled down version of Britney Spears?

Exactamundo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Surely if that was someone non famous like a random photo on facebook of someone's daughter with a wee bit of make up on wouldnt make front page newspapers? Exactamundo (and i can say that, as I can speak Spanish)

Fifer Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    vCash

Its hardly something she does everyday if you watched any of her programmes youd see that. Pluss every women dresses her daughter up at some point or another and if she doesnt the wee lass will raid the makeup,high heels etc herself

Surely if that was someone non famous like a random photo on facebook of someone's daughter with a wee bit of make up on wouldnt make front page newspapers? Exactamundo (and i can say that, as I can speak Spanish)
    Exactly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

It's not like she dangled any of her kids over a balcony like Michael Jackson did, who also had plastic surgery but we still liked him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

It's not like she dangled any of her kids over a balcony like Michael Jackson did, who also had plastic surgery but we still liked him.
    I didn't, I hated MJ but that's a different point. I'd argue that dangling the baby over the balcony was not so dangerous for the baby but showed a worrying mental attitude that would question his ability to parent that child. Quite the same as I question that plastic fanny Jordan's ability. That mash up she had in Ibiza after she broke up with that talentless Australian prick, allied to the make up incident, plus other things make me doubt her credentials as a good mother.

There are, of course plenty of other worse parents but Jordan chooses to stick her business up my $#@!ing nose at every opportunity so she can make a buck so she can buy more alcohol and maybe change the size of her theme park tits again, so I think I'm allowed to hate the orange $#@!.

Bounced Out!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Its hardly something she does everyday if you watched any of her programmes youd see that. Pluss every women dresses her daughter up at some point or another and if she doesnt the wee lass will raid the makeup,high heels etc herself
    Exactly
    Yeah but surely this business woman would realise that doing that in front of cameras is gonna get you bad press (of course a random person of face book wouldn't make front page) Thats the whole point of being a celeb !!!! i Mean C'mon she cany be that thick ffs if she didn't want and luv that sort of attention why do it in front of millions It's hardly teaching her daughter (who pricey said she would never want going in2 the same sorta business as her) that to get far in life she needs to be fake (putting fake eyelashes on a 3yr old is pretty disturbing imo) and b4 u say it was in her home.......infont of millions and its not as if she's only done it the once or twice iv seen pics of that wee yin loads of times with it plastered all over her !! and your right every woman will/has dressed there kids up but not 2 the extent as the Dog dose, I realy cant see why you's like her in the slightest she's a complete BINT who only cares about herself and thats been portrayed through her tv programme . Did u's watch peters? when she was texting him being a cow not letting him take the kids, infact HARVEY he's as much his now and she wont let him be on camera with him or give him rights! imo thats being a rat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Yeah but surely this business woman would realise that doing that in front of cameras is gonna get you bad press (of course a random person of face book wouldn't make front page) Thats the whole point of being a celeb !!!! i Mean C'mon she cany be that thick ffs if she didn't want and luv that sort of attention why do it in front of millions It's hardly teaching her daughter (who pricey said she would never want going in2 the same sorta business as her) that to get far in life she needs to be fake (putting fake eyelashes on a 3yr old is pretty disturbing imo) and b4 u say it was in her home.......infont of millions and its not as if she's only done it the once or twice iv seen pics of that wee yin loads of times with it plastered all over her !! and your right every woman will/has dressed there kids up but not 2 the extent as the Dog dose, I realy cant see why you's like her in the slightest she's a complete BINT who only cares about herself and thats been portrayed through her tv programme . Did u's watch peters? when she was texting him being a cow not letting him take the kids, infact HARVEY he's as much his now and she wont let him be on camera with him or give him rights! imo thats being a rat!

Bounced Out!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

I didn't, I hated MJ but that's a different point. I'd argue that dangling the baby over the balcony was not so dangerous for the baby but showed a worrying mental attitude that would question his ability to parent that child. Quite the same as I question that plastic fanny Jordan's ability. That mash up she had in Ibiza after she broke up with that talentless Australian prick, allied to the make up incident, plus other things make me doubt her credentials as a good mother.

There are, of course plenty of other worse parents but Jordan chooses to stick her business up my $#@!ing nose at every opportunity so she can make a buck so she can buy more alcohol and maybe change the size of her theme park tits again, so I think I'm allowed to hate the orange $#@!.

GoGO Back To Forum