Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 54

Thread: Man City

  1. #1
    Bounce Flag Co-Owner



    wee 162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Leith
    Posts
    15,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    149

    Man City

    Anyone else thinking that they are going to enjoy making Manu look like paupers for a while?


  2. #2
    Bounced Out!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Guitar Town
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Man City

    eh, no

  3. #3
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6632 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    1982

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by cloudy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    eh, no
    Well reasoned argument there cloudy

    Well. Aye.

    City have had their noses rubbed in the "man U are the greatest team in the universe" p1sh for years. They are going to be loving this and I hope they eclipse MAn U
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  4. #4
    Radge Donator
    shandongreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West of mad vlads circus
    Posts
    4,844
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well reasoned argument there cloudy

    Well. Aye.

    City have had their noses rubbed in the "man U are the greatest team in the universe" p1sh for years. They are going to be loving this and I hope they eclipse MAn U
    Im with you dude,Manure fans are tarred with the same brush as the bigot brothers.

    They take it all for granted,so feck them.

  5. #5
    Bounced Out!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Guitar Town
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well reasoned argument there cloudy

    Well. Aye.

    City have had their noses rubbed in the "man U are the greatest team in the universe" p1sh for years. They are going to be loving this and I hope they eclipse MAn U
    So you and your wingman are really driven to post on this issue by irrational

    I have absolutely no position on the United/City spectrum, but feel our difference is over the expression "for a while"

    Lets resume this discussion in , lets say, May 2010

  6. #6
    Muito Louco Radge
    Grant1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wallyford - Just roond fi the Fa'side. Before the club
    Posts
    4,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: Man City

    It will all go tits up at Man City IMO. They will have world cup players on 100k per week no making the starting 11. There is no way they will keep everyone happy. Hughes will also get the bullet IMO.

    They won't buy success and will never ever be as big as Man Utd.
    We've got style baby we've got class, hiiiibees ya bas

  7. #7
    Radge Donator
    shandongreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West of mad vlads circus
    Posts
    4,844
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by cloudy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you and your wingman are really driven to post on this issue by irrational

    I have absolutely no position on the United/City spectrum, but feel our difference is over the expression "for a while"

    Lets resume this discussion in , lets say, May 2010
    Christ amazing,you have posted after someone rather than shrink twice for the first time since your defection from .net.


    Dont go stir crazy,he will be on ,but not "for a while"

  8. #8
    Radge Private Member
    DeLaCruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    oor the hill by Tillyfourie
    Posts
    4,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    404 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: Man City

    Hope Liverpool sink them all and i would rather Man City finished above Man u aswell though.
    "Life Is what Happens When You're Busy Making Other Plans"

  9. #9
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It will all go tits up at Man City IMO. They will have world cup players on 100k per week no making the starting 11. There is no way they will keep everyone happy. Hughes will also get the bullet IMO.

    They won't buy success and will never ever be as big as Man Utd.
    Can't see City seriously challenging Man U for a year or two yet at least. But maybe Ferguson is a wee bit rattled as his latest comments about City being a small club are plain silly and he might be left with egg all over his face at some point in the future. In my opinion, United and other clubs have been buying success for years, so I don't see how City can't do it although it will take time. As we are already seeing you can't buy success overnight.

  10. #10
    Bounced Out!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Guitar Town
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by shandongreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Christ amazing,you have posted after someone rather than shrink twice for the first time since your defection from .net.


    Dont go stir crazy,he will be on ,but not "for a while"


    what is your problem ?

  11. #11
    Formerly known as jimmyhibs

    jimmyhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Polo mint City
    Posts
    5,667
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Man City

    Defo not a Man U fan, but I think Man City have HAD to spend the amounts they have to bring them up to scratch with their closest rivals. The problem with Man City, is they are buying in talent (like the old firm) instead of producing their own.
    There is no talent waiting to burst through at Man City, so they will have to buy players at far too elevated prices year on year for the foreseable future.
    Man u only ever buy one or two players each year to compliment what they have already.
    Fergie's a fox. Never ever ever right him off.
    Man City may finish in the top 5 next season, but is that success enough for the vast amounts they are shelling out?

  12. #12
    Radge Donator
    shandongreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West of mad vlads circus
    Posts
    4,844
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by cloudy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    what is your problem ?
    Not you

  13. #13
    Muito Louco Radge
    Grant1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wallyford - Just roond fi the Fa'side. Before the club
    Posts
    4,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by GalegoHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't see City seriously challenging Man U for a year or two yet at least. But maybe Ferguson is a wee bit rattled as his latest comments about City being a small club are plain silly and he might be left with egg all over his face at some point in the future. In my opinion, United and other clubs have been buying success for years, so I don't see how City can't do it although it will take time. As we are already seeing you can't buy success overnight.
    I wouldn't say Utd have bought success. Of course they have spent a lot but compare it to Chelski, Real Madrid and now City etc. When was the last time Madrid won the Champions League? 2002?
    Fergie's success started with the youth policy years ago, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham and the Neville's and they have built on from there.
    I wouldnie hesitate on putting a small wager on City winning hee haw next season. I doubt Madrid will win the CL either.
    We've got style baby we've got class, hiiiibees ya bas

  14. #14
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't say Utd have bought success. Of course they have spent a lot but compare it to Chelski, Real Madrid and now City etc. When was the last time Madrid won the Champions League? 2002?
    Fergie's success started with the youth policy years ago, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham and the Neville's and they have built on from there.
    I wouldnie hesitate on putting a small wager on City winning hee haw next season. I doubt Madrid will win the CL either.
    So out of last years CL final team how many cost nothing ?

    Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Anderson (Tevez 46), Carrick, Giggs (Scholes 75), Park (Berbatov 66), Ronaldo, Rooney.

  15. #15
    Radge Donator
    shandongreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West of mad vlads circus
    Posts
    4,844
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by GalegoHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't see City seriously challenging Man U for a year or two yet at least. But maybe Ferguson is a wee bit rattled as his latest comments about City being a small club are plain silly and he might be left with egg all over his face at some point in the future. In my opinion, United and other clubs have been buying success for years, so I don't see how City can't do it although it will take time. As we are already seeing you can't buy success overnight.
    Agree on all of that,Chelsea are an ageing team,Arsenal could struggle and City are still a bit short of the top 2 for now.


    Someone had posted re youth policy,im no expert on manure but are the products of this playing in the first team amount to Neville,Giggs and Scholes.



    I wouldnt include foreign lads that join them at 14 to be products of the academy,as to be there with the elite they have already shown ability.



    Intresting stuff .
    Hey big spenders - Sportsmail's guide to what your team's squad costs | Mail Online

  16. #16
    Bounce Flag Co-Owner



    wee 162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Leith
    Posts
    15,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Defo not a Man U fan, but I think Man City have HAD to spend the amounts they have to bring them up to scratch with their closest rivals. The problem with Man City, is they are buying in talent (like the old firm) instead of producing their own.
    There is no talent waiting to burst through at Man City, so they will have to buy players at far too elevated prices year on year for the foreseable future.
    Man u only ever buy one or two players each year to compliment what they have already.
    Fergie's a fox. Never ever ever right him off.
    Man City may finish in the top 5 next season, but is that success enough for the vast amounts they are shelling out?
    To be fair Micah Richards, Stephen Ireland, and Michael Johnson have all came through their ranks in the last couple of years. Think Man Citys youth system is really highly rated tbh.

  17. #17
    Nutty Radge
    whiskas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    627
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Man City

    TBH I hope they and all the other billionaire-financed "superteams" in the self-styled "best league in the world, sponsord by Sky" implode spectacularly.

    For this reason I have a real dislike of the EPL though I have to admit that as a spectacle its head and shoulders above the SPL.

    The fact that due to the 50% tax bracket a lot of footballers are now starting to favour La Liga does amuse me though

  18. #18
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by whiskas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TBH I hope they and all the other billionaire-financed "superteams" in the self-styled "best league in the world, sponsord by Sky" implode spectacularly.

    For this reason I have a real dislike of the EPL though I have to admit that as a spectacle its head and shoulders above the SPL.

    The fact that due to the 50% tax bracket a lot of footballers are now starting to favour La Liga does amuse me though
    Imagine being unhappy about tax when you earn 100 grand a week though

  19. #19
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by wee 162 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone else thinking that they are going to enjoy making Manu look like paupers for a while?

    Not I.

    Man U were my team before Hibs were. Whiteside, Stapleton, Hughes (ironically) and Robson were what I modelled myself on.

    Although entirely unfashionable I love Man U. Cantona was a f#ckin god. Fergie's babes were the best thing that ever happened to football. Only Messi has come anywhere near CR in the last 3 years and he's been inconsistent comparitively.

    We have Rooney, who's due a phenomenal season. He's quite simply the best striker out there at the moment IMHO. We have Berb, who might be coaxed into greatness. We've lost CR admitedly but ol red face has lost great players before. And I sense a wee sneaky signing from the tight arse Scot yet.

    I think Hughes has the making of a manager but I can't help feel that ManC are going to crash and burn like the galaticos they are.

    We'll see.

  20. #20
    Muirhouse Radge
    stickyRicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    484 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by wee 162 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To be fair Micah Richards, Stephen Ireland, and Michael Johnson have all came through their ranks in the last couple of years. Think Man Citys youth system is really highly rated tbh.
    There is many ways to look at it Al.

    If they dont play for United then they are shipped out for a decent fee, thats good income for the club. (Rossi, Pique, and Richardson)

    Granted weve never had the same amount of good players of the golden era coming through at the same time but neither does anyone. (Scholes, Becham, Giggs, Butt, G Neville and P Neville)

    Still got players coming through. (Evans, Macheda and Gibson)

  21. #21
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Man City

    If I was Fergie I'd buy Stephen Irerland.

    Michael Owen will prove to be a fantastic buy. But. Ireland could be his greatest ever. Other than CR, Stephen was the best player in the EPL last year I thought. By a long way?

  22. #22
    Bounced Out!

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Man City

    I think that is amazing tbh!

    Would love us to do that to Hearts if we had nabbed 1 of there players (only if he was good mind)

    'Welcome to Edinburgh' !

  23. #23
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess Ross Scott1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh, Sighthill
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    49

    Re: Man City

    Man City will not finish above Man United.
    Their team has no balance, and is full of 100+ k week players. Not all can play and when they hit their 'bad' spell in the season there will be rumblings, from the players not playing as much as they thought, Hughes will come under enormous pressure, the fans expecations will be sky high. And lets face it I would expect there to be some backlash of all this spending. Dressing room unrest etc.

    It will be the same top 4 as always.

  24. #24
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Scott1991 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man City will not finish above Man United.
    Their team has no balance, and is full of 100+ k week players. Not all can play and when they hit their 'bad' spell in the season there will be rumblings, from the players not playing as much as they thought, Hughes will come under enormous pressure, the fans expecations will be sky high. And lets face it I would expect there to be some backlash of all this spending. Dressing room unrest etc.

    It will be the same top 4 as always.
    Queitly, that's what I'm thinking too RossCo. We've been there.

    Loudly? F#ck the tramps

  25. #25
    Bounced Out!

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Scott1991 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    It will be the same top 4 as always.
    Arsenal are $#@!, and they are slowing slipping behind the others.

    City for 4th.

  26. #26
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by wee 162 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To be fair Micah Richards, Stephen Ireland, and Michael Johnson have all came through their ranks in the last couple of years. Think Man Citys youth system is really highly rated tbh.
    And the one that got away in Sturridge who might be the best of the lot accoring to my City supporting relatives.I quite like City, even if I do follow United.Their fans are pretty solid no matter what league they are playing in and no matter what $#@!e the managers have served them up over the last 35 years.
    I've stood on the Kippax a few times when I was a yout and really enjoyed the 'feel' of the place.

    The comparisons with United are pretty far off though, United are simply gigantic in comparison, it's like comparing Celt to Partick Thistle and throwing money at them will not change that.

    Their squad as it stands looks very unbalanced, if they do not buy a couple of centre backs pronto before the season starts they will be highly entertaining to watch but finish 5/6th.I've been told (dont laugh) that now they didnt get Terry they are going across town with a huge offer for Vidic, he would be perfect for them, but the problem is he plays for the biggest club in the world and gets paid 90,000 per week already.If he leaves United it will be for Barca or Inter.
    As for Tevez, how is he going to react when he doesnt play every game? He wont becuase Hughes likes Santa Cruz and has been brassing his case for almost a year to get him.Adebayor,Robino & Ireland start ahead of him for me too.We'll see.

    I hope they do finish in the top 4, just behind United and ahead of Grief United FC.


  27. #27
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't say Utd have bought success. Of course they have spent a lot but compare it to Chelski, Real Madrid and now City etc. When was the last time Madrid won the Champions League? 2002?
    Fergie's success started with the youth policy years ago, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham and the Neville's and they have built on from there.
    I wouldnie hesitate on putting a small wager on City winning hee haw next season. I doubt Madrid will win the CL either.
    I take your point about Man U having had a good youth policy over the years but it is no coincidence that they are one of the richest clubs in the world. Perhaps they didn't buy success to the extent Chelsea did, but as Forza said, how many of that recent team came through the youth system?

    Perhaps a bit too much has been made of that anyway. If you look at Real Madrid, some of their mainstays of the last 10 years came through their youth system: Raul, Guti & Casillas. More so at Barcelona, players like Messi, Puyol, Valdes, Xavi, Iniesta and even their current manager if we are going to cite Beckham, Scholes and Giggs as recent examples... so I don't see anything particularly special about Man U in that respect.

    I doubt if City will win anything next season either. They really need to at least get a league cup on the board in the next season or two to show they can be winners. I've always had a soft spot for City. I'm not a fan but they're probably in my preferred three or four English clubs. I don't see any reason to like them less just because they are now potentially able to compete with the richest clubs in the country, but it is hard to get excited about the Premiership with the amount of money circulating there - and that includes Man U of course.

  28. #28
    Muito Louco Radge
    Grant1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wallyford - Just roond fi the Fa'side. Before the club
    Posts
    4,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So out of last years CL final team how many cost nothing ?

    Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Anderson (Tevez 46), Carrick, Giggs (Scholes 75), Park (Berbatov 66), Ronaldo, Rooney.
    I said Man Utd have spent a lot, but if you compare it to the others it's no been as much. My point is teams will not buy success, i.e. City, Madrid, Chelski

    The foundation of Fergies success started with the youth policy years ago. Thats what I also said.
    We've got style baby we've got class, hiiiibees ya bas

  29. #29
    Radge Private Member

    Green Sleeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In the early days of a better nation
    Posts
    2,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by wee 162 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone else thinking that they are going to enjoy making Manu look like paupers for a while?

    The consortium of billionaire bawbags of the Abu Dhabi United Group - who are pumping the millions into Man City - are the lowest form of Arab scumbags on the planet.

    This is a recession where most folk are struggling to keep their heads above the water. These royalist wanks should have their hands cut off for syphoning such obscene wealth away from the people of the Middle East and wasting it on a stupid wee $#@!ing provincial football club in England. These pricks are everything that are wrong with modern football.

    I hope Man City get relegated. And that these Arab billionaires get shot in a peasants revolt. Its not as if there arent enough peasants (with guns) in Manchester to see it through.

    So ye can take that as a No to yer original question (although I dinnae doubt the Man City supporters will swagger about like retarded Old Firm fans for the time being).

  30. #30
    Mad Hibees Radge


    Hibees-Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    bathgate
    Posts
    3,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    143

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Sleeves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The consortium of billionaire bawbags of the Abu Dhabi United Group - who are pumping the millions into Man City - are the lowest form of Arab scumbags on the planet.

    This is a recession where most folk are struggling to keep their heads above the water. These royalist wanks should have their hands cut off for syphoning such obscene wealth away from the people of the Middle East and wasting it on a stupid wee $#@!ing provincial football club in England. These pricks are everything that are wrong with modern football.

    I hope Man City get relegated. And that these Arab billionaires get shot in a peasants revolt. Its not as if there arent enough peasants (with guns) in Manchester to see it through.

    So ye can take that as a No to yer original question (although I dinnae doubt the Man City supporters will swagger about like retarded Old Firm fans for the time being).
    Is this is epitomy of going overboard on a football forum?

  31. #31
    Muito Louco Radge
    Grant1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wallyford - Just roond fi the Fa'side. Before the club
    Posts
    4,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by shandongreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agree on all of that,Chelsea are an ageing team,Arsenal could struggle and City are still a bit short of the top 2 for now.


    Someone had posted re youth policy,im no expert on manure but are the products of this playing in the first team amount to Neville,Giggs and Scholes.



    I wouldnt include foreign lads that join them at 14 to be products of the academy,as to be there with the elite they have already shown ability.



    Intresting stuff .
    Hey big spenders - Sportsmail's guide to what your team's squad costs | Mail Online
    O'Shea. Johnny Evans and D Fletcher off the top of my head
    We've got style baby we've got class, hiiiibees ya bas

  32. #32
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    O'Shea. Johnny Evans and D Fletcher off the top of my head
    You could also include the rafeal twins,macheda, Danny Gibson & Welbeck (Who'll play quite a few games next season)

  33. #33
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Sleeves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The consortium of billionaire bawbags of the Abu Dhabi United Group - who are pumping the millions into Man City - are the lowest form of Arab scumbags on the planet.

    This is a recession where most folk are struggling to keep their heads above the water. These royalist wanks should have their hands cut off for syphoning such obscene wealth away from the people of the Middle East and wasting it on a stupid wee $#@!ing provincial football club in England. These pricks are everything that are wrong with modern football.

    I hope Man City get relegated. And that these Arab billionaires get shot in a peasants revolt. Its not as if there arent enough peasants (with guns) in Manchester to see it through.

    So ye can take that as a No to yer original question (although I dinnae doubt the Man City supporters will swagger about like retarded Old Firm fans for the time being).
    I'm not sure you'll find many peasant arabs in the UAE, maybe Sri Lankans,Malaysians & Philipinos, but these people chose to go and work and in the Emirates because the wages are better (not by much) than they can earn at home.

  34. #34
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    5,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1093 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    224

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You could also include the rafeal twins,macheda, Danny Gibson & Welbeck (Who'll play quite a few games next season)
    You can hardly count the Rafael twins & Macheda, Man Yoo signed them when they were 16/17. And that is hardly like coming through their system. Heck even Giggs wasnt entirely a Man U product. The Rags got lucky with the golden generation ( as we did) but since then they have had to spend huge to stay at the top. Rooney, Berbatov, Rio, Nani etc etc. Citeh are trying to catch up in a short space of time and likewise are having to spunk shed loads of cash to do so.

    Real Madrid & Man U get gasps of admiration at buying lots of players but Citeh get mocked for it, double standards from some quarters. Citeh wont catch Utd and never will. They could overtake the Wall Pushers and Arsenal but its Man City and they will $#@! it up in true Man City style. The fact that Sir Alkie has had a wee pop is a sign that he sees City as a threat and he has started his mind games.

  35. #35
    Bounced Out!

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I said Man Utd have spent a lot, but if you compare it to the others it's no been as much. My point is teams will not buy success, i.e. City, Madrid, Chelski

    The foundation of Fergies success started with the youth policy years ago. Thats what I also said.
    Man Utd have been buying the league for years, others teams started doing it and there 'fans' and manager spat the dummy saying it was a farce..

    30+ million for Berbatov says it all.

  36. #36
    Muirhouse Radge
    stickyRicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    484 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man Utd have been buying the league for years, others teams started doing it and there 'fans' and manager spat the dummy saying it was a farce..

    30+ million for Berbatov says it all.
    Its the nature of the game now especially down south, to many rich bored $#@!s with money.

    Whats gonna happen when they get bored with football? Teams will be knee deep in $#@! i think.

  37. #37
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6484 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846

    Re: Man City

    You have to respect Fergie for what he's achieved. I also like him.

    His statements are always well thought out but i just don't get his wee rant on Man City at all TBH.

    I think the guys behind Man City are serious and they've serious cash to be serious.

    Interesting stuff. Thank the lord for the EPL and the SKY coverage.

  38. #38
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Sleeves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The consortium of billionaire bawbags of the Abu Dhabi United Group - who are pumping the millions into Man City - are the lowest form of Arab scumbags on the planet.

    This is a recession where most folk are struggling to keep their heads above the water. These royalist wanks should have their hands cut off for syphoning such obscene wealth away from the people of the Middle East and wasting it on a stupid wee $#@!ing provincial football club in England. These pricks are everything that are wrong with modern football.

    I hope Man City get relegated. And that these Arab billionaires get shot in a peasants revolt. Its not as if there arent enough peasants (with guns) in Manchester to see it through.

    So ye can take that as a No to yer original question (although I dinnae doubt the Man City supporters will swagger about like retarded Old Firm fans for the time being).
    An interesting version of "peace not war"!!!

  39. #39
    Radge Private Member

    Green Sleeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In the early days of a better nation
    Posts
    2,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by pdm777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    An interesting version of "peace not war"!!!

    True. Bit like calling someone fannybaws. Some things are so contradictory they dont make sense. (Or as they used to say back in the 20th century "no war but the class war".)

  40. #40
    Serious Radge
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    london
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arsenal are $#@!, and they are slowing slipping behind the others.

    City for 4th.
    arsenal will finish above city

  41. #41
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by stenhouse hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    arsenal will finish above city
    Possibly the most interesting question about the upcoming Premiership season - alongside who will go down. In other words, the top 4 in England is badly in need of some fresh blood. I get the impression that Arsenal, although producing a lot of exciting new young players and being good to watch, are struggling to stay with the others financially. I wouldn't put money on it but I think City might just get in there ahead of them.

  42. #42
    Bounce Flag Co-Owner



    wee 162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Leith
    Posts
    15,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have to respect Fergie for what he's achieved. I also like him.

    His statements are always well thought out but i just don't get his wee rant on Man City at all TBH.

    I think the guys behind Man City are serious and they've serious cash to be serious.

    Interesting stuff. Thank the lord for the EPL and the SKY coverage.
    Aye, cause without that Hibs would be able to compete with the likes of S****horpe for players, and that would just be disastrous.

  43. #43
    Muirhouse Radge
    stickyRicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    484 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arsenal are $#@!, and they are slowing slipping behind the others.

    City for 4th.
    Arsenal ain't helping their cause by selling their best players Adebayor and Toure to Man City. They need to bring in replacements soon or they will be lucky to make top 4.

  44. #44
    Bounce Flag Co-Owner



    wee 162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Leith
    Posts
    15,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by stickyRicky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arsenal ain't helping their cause by selling their best players Adebayor and Toure to Man City. They need to bring in replacements soon or they will be lucky to make top 4.
    Man U™ have just sold their best player without whose goals they would not have won either of their last two titles. In fact in the last 2 seasons without his goals, they would have finished 4th. Behind Arsenal in both years. They also wouldn't have been near a CL final. Or is that different?

    Still, I'm sure Michael Owen will score 30 league goals this season (Ronaldos average over the last couple of years) and set up around another dozen or so in the 7 or 8 games he'll be fit for...

  45. #45
    Muirhouse Radge
    stickyRicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    484 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by wee 162 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man U have just sold their best player without whose goals they would not have won either of their last two titles. In fact in the last 2 seasons without his goals, they would have finished 4th. Behind Arsenal in both years. They also wouldn't have been near a CL final. Or is that different?

    Still, I'm sure Michael Owen will score 30 league goals this season (Ronaldos average over the last couple of years) and set up around another dozen or so in the 7 or 8 games he'll be fit for...
    Not really no. Thing is though Man united aint selling to EPL teams. In Arsenals case that aint bright is it?

    Although im gutted at losing Ronaldo 80million for any player cant be sniffed at.

  46. #46
    Bounce Flag Co-Owner



    wee 162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Leith
    Posts
    15,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by stickyRicky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not really no. Thing is though Man united aint selling to EPL teams. In Arsenals case that aint bright is it?

    Although im gutted at losing Ronaldo 80million for any player cant be sniffed at.
    Adebayor and Toure were hardly outstanding for Arsenal last season would be my point. And if you think they were, then Man City have seriously strengthened, while Arsenal and Man Utd have been seriously weakened wouldn't you say?

  47. #47
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by wee 162 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man U™ have just sold their best player without whose goals they would not have won either of their last two titles. In fact in the last 2 seasons without his goals, they would have finished 4th. Behind Arsenal in both years. They also wouldn't have been near a CL final. Or is that different?

    Still, I'm sure Michael Owen will score 30 league goals this season (Ronaldos average over the last couple of years) and set up around another dozen or so in the 7 or 8 games he'll be fit for...
    That's all very good if you work on the basis that United would have been playing with ten men.Removing Ronaldo will hurt United, it would any team, but simply wiping out his goals completely doesnt work.His replacement would have maybe scored 15-20 a season?

    Like Van Nistelrooy, the United team was set up to make the most of Ronaldo, and rightly so, but it marginalised Rooney, who many think is over-rated but I reckon he'll have a blinding season.Owen will score a minimum 10 league goals too.
    United scored 68 league goals last year, I'll bet you 20 they score more than that in the coming season.

  48. #48
    Muirhouse Radge
    stickyRicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    484 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by wee 162 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Adebayor and Toure were hardly outstanding for Arsenal last season would be my point. And if you think they were, then Man City have seriously strengthened, while Arsenal and Man Utd have been seriously weakened wouldn't you say?
    Aye but losing good players aint helping, yeah they wern't stand outs like Ronaldo but they are important to the team, well so i thought.

    Arsenal more so than Man united, with the signing of Owen he will bring the goals weve lost from Ronaldo.

  49. #49
    Bounce Flag Co-Owner



    wee 162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Leith
    Posts
    15,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    149

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's all very good if you work on the basis that United would have been playing with ten men.Removing Ronaldo will hurt United, it would any team, but simply wiping out his goals completely doesnt work.His replacement would have maybe scored 15-20 a season?

    Like Van Nistelrooy, the United team was set up to make the most of Ronaldo, and rightly so, but it marginalised Rooney, who many think is over-rated but I reckon he'll have a blinding season.Owen will score a minimum 10 league goals too.
    United scored 68 league goals last year, I'll bet you 20 they score more than that in the coming season.
    You're absolutely right. You can't just wipe out the goals he scored because there would be others who would have been playing. And of course Man U were built to use Ronaldo as an integral part of their team.

    However. Owen is a walking (sometimes) injury magnet and I'd be surprised if he scores 10 this season. He's also very static nowadays due to his previous injuries and plays in a very narrow area in front of goal. Which presents its own problems for replacing Ronaldo. Much as I dislike him, Ronaldo was absolutely electric and sides played very deep against Man United because of it. That is something which will no longer be the case and sides are liable to play much higher up the park against them this season. Unless they play Valencia. But you can't play Valencia to replace the pace and width, and Owen to replace the goals without sacrificing another player. So who is that going to be? You can't lose Carrick or Fletcher from midfield because they are the ones who let the full backs get up the park. Rooney has to play. So you're left with only one place to play someone in midfield and attack if that's the side they go with. Play Park out wide? Berbatov up front with Owen and have Rooney playing in midfield?

    Man United weren't a one man team, but the loss of Ronaldo is being seriously understimated by most Man U fans I reckon. Midfields will be far tighter on them, and I'm not convinced that Carrick is that good a passer of a ball when he has pressure on him.

    And I won't take your bet ta 68 goals must be about the lowest amount Man United have scored in years, so they'll be a decent bet to score a few more even without Ronaldo. Where I think they'll do worse this season is by losing more goals because Ronaldo is away (sounds mental I know!). Sides will play differently against them with him gone. And I don't think it won't have been noticed how ordinary Barca made them look by putting pressure on them high up the park in the European Cup final. The loss of Ronaldo means teams can do that with a lot less to worry about.

  50. #50
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848

    Re: Man City

    Quote Originally Posted by wee 162 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're absolutely right. You can't just wipe out the goals he scored because there would be others who would have been playing. And of course Man U were built to use Ronaldo as an integral part of their team.

    However. Owen is a walking (sometimes) injury magnet and I'd be surprised if he scores 10 this season. He's also very static nowadays due to his previous injuries and plays in a very narrow area in front of goal. Which presents its own problems for replacing Ronaldo. Much as I dislike him, Ronaldo was absolutely electric and sides played very deep against Man United because of it. That is something which will no longer be the case and sides are liable to play much higher up the park against them this season. Unless they play Valencia. But you can't play Valencia to replace the pace and width, and Owen to replace the goals without sacrificing another player. So who is that going to be? You can't lose Carrick or Fletcher from midfield because they are the ones who let the full backs get up the park. Rooney has to play. So you're left with only one place to play someone in midfield and attack if that's the side they go with. Play Park out wide? Berbatov up front with Owen and have Rooney playing in midfield?

    Man United weren't a one man team, but the loss of Ronaldo is being seriously understimated by most Man U fans I reckon. Midfields will be far tighter on them, and I'm not convinced that Carrick is that good a passer of a ball when he has pressure on him.

    And I won't take your bet ta 68 goals must be about the lowest amount Man United have scored in years, so they'll be a decent bet to score a few more even without Ronaldo. Where I think they'll do worse this season is by losing more goals because Ronaldo is away (sounds mental I know!). Sides will play differently against them with him gone. And I don't think it won't have been noticed how ordinary Barca made them look by putting pressure on them high up the park in the European Cup final. The loss of Ronaldo means teams can do that with a lot less to worry about.
    Squad rotation, much like last year.Fletcher & Carrick wont play every league game as Scholes & Anderson will get a good few minutes whereas i reckon the retirement of Hargreaves will be announced by October.Out wide Valencia/Nani/Park/Giggs/Rooney will all get games, as will Welbeck & to a lesser extent Macheda upfront replacing Owen & Berbatov.The bag four picks itself.
    If any Premiership team tries to play Man Utd like Barca did they'll get destroyed imo.Remember, it's Barca we're using as comparison here and I'd say they are the best club team I've seen since the AC team of Marco Van Sport etc. And even then I think United had an off night in Rome.The best team won but too many United players underperformed on the night whereas no Barca player did.
    Anyway, Chelsea will win the league, United & Grief FC will fight it out for 2nd/3rd and City/Arsenal for 4th/5th.

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Norwich City
    By jamjod in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-07-09, 09:57
  2. United vs City
    By TickTock in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-09, 15:15
  3. Men just don't get Sex and the City
    By Purple & Green in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 14-05-08, 13:40
  4. Mon Man City
    By Forzahibs in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-02-08, 17:39

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •