Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Hi guys

Would you be willing to have me come in as a new member?

I have just moved to Eyemouth and I just love this place. My mum's family were fisher folk here and I have moved here with my elderly parents. I don't make many games now as I have my wee daughter to look after on Saturday most weeks, but retain my love for the club.

Some of ye will ken that I'm a Bounce admin but I hope that won't put you off :ANYWORD:

I haven't really looked through your recent threads yet, I'll do that soon and post again.

Immediate impressions of this area, having returned from abroad; this is a wonderful place to live. I have travelled abroad to four continents, but I think this place takes a bit of beating. Maybe the employment situation could be better, but if you the quality of life here is fantastic.

Cheers, boys

Adult Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    vCash

Re: Hi guys

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you be willing to have me come in as a new member?

I have just moved to Eyemouth and I just love this place. My mum's family were fisher folk here and I have moved here with my elderly parents. I don't make many games now as I have my wee daughter to look after on Saturday most weeks, but retain my love for the club.

Some of ye will ken that I'm a Bounce admin but I hope that won't put you off :ANYWORD:

I haven't really looked through your recent threads yet, I'll do that soon and post again.

Immediate impressions of this area, having returned from abroad; this is a wonderful place to live. I have travelled abroad to four continents, but I think this place takes a bit of beating. Maybe the employment situation could be better, but if you the quality of life here is fantastic.

Cheers, boys

feel free bartok,the more the merrier.

we already have members in eyemouth,also members from ayton,chirnside,duns and paxton.

as a club we are trying to do a wee bit more as a group,last month we had a darts,pool night in chirnside which was cool,we have an annual burns supper in berwick which has been going 6 or 7 years now and is a huge success,we have now donated over 10,000 to hibernian in various ways,but we now concentrate on helping the youth set up and in the last 2 years have handed over 4,000 to the under 15s and under 19s for trips to holland and portugal.

at present there will be about 15 season ticket holders in the branch and almost 100 members,we all travel to games in cars apart from semis and finals where the last time we ran 2 big buses,we like to have 1 or 2 trips away a season in a minibus just to get pished and watch the cabbage i will pm you my details bud,give is a ring and we will put mixu to the sword

GoGO Back To Forum