Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

  1. #1
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11

    Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Dont know if anyone has heard of this in the edinburgh evening news last week it was in paper a couple times.
    people getting parking tickets at hermiston gate due to a sh***y company
    some people who go to hermiston gate twice a day get a parking charge notice throught the door

    well im in that minority ...received a parking charge wanting me to pay 50 which if not paid rises to 110

    Should get this parking company scrapped surely more hassle than there worth

  2. #2
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Livingston, Scotland
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    You mean the park n ride ?

  3. #3
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilrig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean the park n ride ?
    No hermiston gate retail park sorry

  4. #4
    Mental Radge
    greensalamander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Portobello
    Posts
    406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    These companies have no authority under scottish law, ignore their demands.
    “So with out darkest days behind / our ship of hope will steer / and when in doubt just keep in mind / our motto PERSEVERE.”

  5. #5
    Radge Private Member
    moathibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    edinburgh
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    55

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Where is Hermiston Gate again?

  6. #6
    Radge Private Member


    Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Dhn ideann
    Posts
    8,463
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    523 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    334

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Just west of the Sighthill industrial estate. Short walk doon fae the Calders heading towards the motorway.

  7. #7
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Quote Originally Posted by greensalamander View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    These companies have no authority under scottish law, ignore their demands.
    Done that so far theyve sent out two letters but im happy to go to the courts but i dont think it will end up there not even get to tht stage.
    Also phoned the evening news cos it seems everyone in the news gets there notices waved

  8. #8
    Twitching radge


    Bill Oddies Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northern Britain (thanks to Unionist bastards)
    Posts
    7,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    I've been there quite a few times in the motor and never noticed anything about the parking.

  9. #9
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    neither did i till i got the charge through the post then i looked and theres signs .. i went in the morning at around 10 am for 10 mins then back at night about 7pm for about 15 mines
    and theyr saying i was there from 10 am straight through till 7

  10. #10
    Twitching radge


    Bill Oddies Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northern Britain (thanks to Unionist bastards)
    Posts
    7,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Quote Originally Posted by James1875Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    neither did i till i got the charge through the post then i looked and theres signs .. i went in the morning at around 10 am for 10 mins then back at night about 7pm for about 15 mines
    and theyr saying i was there from 10 am straight through till 7

    Cheeky bassas! I'll make a point of looking for the signs the next time.

    As is said earlier in this thread, ignore them.

  11. #11
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    118 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    78

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Quote Originally Posted by James1875Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    neither did i till i got the charge through the post then i looked and theres signs .. i went in the morning at around 10 am for 10 mins then back at night about 7pm for about 15 mines
    and theyr saying i was there from 10 am straight through till 7

    maybe it's not the parking they're doing you for?

  12. #12
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6636 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    1982

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Quote Originally Posted by hibs1986 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    maybe it's not the parking they're doing you for?
    What else would it be??

    James - Did you park in exactly the same spot the second time as you did the first. Highly unlikely and if you didnt that must go toward your argument that you werent there all day.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  13. #13
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What else would it be??

    James - Did you park in exactly the same spot the second time as you did the first. Highly unlikely and if you didnt that must go toward your argument that you werent there all day.
    mins i mean not mines gd post though

    nope b and q first time
    tesco for the second time
    even got the people who i was doing a job for was parked there all day

  14. #14
    Twitching radge


    Bill Oddies Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northern Britain (thanks to Unionist bastards)
    Posts
    7,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    I went to B&Q yesterday (Sunday) and had a look at the signs.

    80 fee now if you park too long.

  15. #15
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess GforGallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    2,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Oddies Beard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I went to B&Q yesterday (Sunday) and had a look at the signs.

    80 fee now if you park too long.
    It's because people working at edinburgh park business park were leaving they're cars there. Like wise people commuting by train

  16. #16
    Twitching radge


    Bill Oddies Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northern Britain (thanks to Unionist bastards)
    Posts
    7,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Quote Originally Posted by GforGallo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's because people working at edinburgh park business park were leaving they're cars there. Like wise people commuting by train

    It doesn't make it right though, does it?


    Oh aye, and it's Hermiston Gait

  17. #17
    Radge Private Member
    moathibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    edinburgh
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    55

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Why was there a gait at Hermiston?

  18. #18
    Adult Radge
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Quote Originally Posted by moathibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why was there a gait at Hermiston?
    It was more of a swagger.

  19. #19
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess GforGallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    2,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Hermiston Gate Parking Ticket Chaos ( Parking Eye)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Oddies Beard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It doesn't make it right though, does it?


    Oh aye, and it's Hermiston Gait
    Nope, its definitely not right, but I can see why they are trying to do it

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. No Parking
    By greensalamander in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-10, 23:21
  2. parking at Parkhead
    By spatzhibs in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27-01-10, 00:39
  3. Parking at Ibrox
    By Hibees_4_life!! in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-08, 21:15
  4. No goals 1 parking ticket
    By Forzahibs in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-07, 16:29
  5. Parking at parkhead
    By DarrenSQH in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 26-08-06, 10:17

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •