Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 41 of 41

Thread: Crying

  1. #1
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31

    Crying

    Well, tell me, who does it?!

    I do it all the time.

    My son is born?! Tears flow.

    He speaks his first words (All done dad!)? Tears flow.

    His first steps! Tears flow.

    "Nuh, Dad, I hate Hearts!". Tears flow.

    26,000 greeen and white clad guys I recognise singing some Proclaimer's song? Tears flow.

    So I cry?! Am I gay?! Think not, youse?

  2. #2
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6776 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2180

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by camthebam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, tell me, who does it?!

    I do it all the time.

    My son is born?! Tears flow.

    He speaks his first words (All done dad!)? Tears flow.

    His first steps! Tears flow.

    "Nuh, Dad, I hate Hearts!". Tears flow.

    26,000 greeen and white clad guys I recognise singing some Proclaimer's song? Tears flow.

    So I cry?! Am I gay?! Think not, youse?

    I've cried;

    The first time I saw King Kong getting gunned down from the lofty heights of the ESB.

    When we never got a penalty against Der Hun in the three game Scottish Cup final epic.

    When we beat the corgis to end their seemingly never ending stranglehold on the derby games [In fact I had a dispute tonight with a corgi who mentioned a 22 game winning streak - obviously I put him right].

    When my alsation died. I was about 15 and I had known her since I was around 5. Her name was sooty [I know it was a $#@! name] And she ws the bestest dog in the whole wide world. She got a cyst in her shoulder and had to be put down eventually but I bottled taking her to the vet and made my younger bro do it instead. I know, coward, but I loved that dog and I just couldnt do it. I cried a lot that day.

    Apart from that....big boys dont cry as 10CC said.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  3. #3
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Crying

    pair of fags

  4. #4
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Crying

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzezIg2Ei0A[/YOUTUBE]

  5. #5
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6776 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2180

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    pair of fags
    Step outside ya bam

    Oh sorry I thought we were back in the bounce bar.

    Anyway its manly to be able to admit you've cried. At least thats what my mummy says
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  6. #6
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've cried;

    The first time I saw King Kong getting gunned down from the lofty heights of the ESB.

    When we never got a penalty against Der Hun in the three game Scottish Cup final epic.

    When we beat the corgis to end their seemingly never ending stranglehold on the derby games [In fact I had a dispute tonight with a corgi who mentioned a 22 game winning streak - obviously I put him right].

    When my alsation died. I was about 15 and I had known her since I was around 5. Her name was sooty [I know it was a $#@! name] And she ws the bestest dog in the whole wide world. She got a cyst in her shoulder and had to be put down eventually but I bottled taking her to the vet and made my younger bro do it instead. I know, coward, but I loved that dog and I just couldnt do it. I cried a lot that day.

    Apart from that....big boys dont cry as 10CC said.
    The beautiful cry Iain, the beautiful cry.
    Thanks for agreeing with me.

  7. #7
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Crying

    $#@!s sake
    Mon the big Roy O , the only bloke who can admit to crying

  8. #8
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6776 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2180

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by camthebam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The beautiful cry Iain, the beautiful cry.
    Thanks for agreeing with me.
    Nae worried A, theres nowt to be ashamed about admitting to crying in certain circumstances.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  9. #9
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nae worried A, theres nowt to be ashamed about admitting to crying in certain circumstances.
    Too true . I bubbled a bit (in a hunky way) during the sunshine on leith after the cis cup final.

  10. #10
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6776 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2180

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzezIg2Ei0A[/YOUTUBE]


    However this is one of the best songs with crying in the title

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUexdSx07W8[/YOUTUBE]

    Sadly this is the best version I could find on youtube

    EDIT:

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l63pZMKbVb4[/YOUTUBE]
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  11. #11
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6776 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2180

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too true . I bubbled a bit (in a hunky way) during the sunshine on leith after the cis cup final.
    I should have included that.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  12. #12
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,517
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Crying

    I was booted in the baws a few weeks ago and it brought tears to my eyes. Does that count.........

  13. #13
    A Radge Private Member

    CJRRHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Longniddry
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Crying

    I can be a bit emotional sometimes especially when my kids are involved, last time I cried though was a couple of minutes ago watching this.

    [YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NjF7GMP28X8[/YOUTUBE]
    _________________________

  14. #14
    A Radge Private Member

    CJRRHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Longniddry
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Crying

    Fcuk I 've done it wrong, anybody sort this?

    YouTube - tony angelino's only fools and horses
    _________________________

  15. #15
    The Radge Doon the Road BunnahabhainXXV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    22,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    50

    Re: Crying

    You should be thrown out of the ground for crying at a football match!!!!

  16. #16
    Pedantic Fact Hunting Radge Grandad


    SG7nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where the Chief puts the Sunshine
    Posts
    4,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: Crying

    A teacher asks her class to name a vegetable that makes you cry...

    Wee Jimmy puts up his hand and says " I ken miss, it's a turnip!"


    Teacher looks at him and says "no, Jimmy you're wrong"

    Jimmy replies, "naw I'm no, if a turnip hits ye in the baws it makes you cry allrite!"
    " This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist ". - Ian Archer


  17. #17
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Crying

    Actually everything I've written above was actually drunken lies. I've never cried in my life. Even as a hungry child all I did was give my mother a dirty look. She knew the score. She was scared of me. Everyone's scared of me. I'm tough as f#ck. I'll take anybody on here outside if that's what you want. What're you looking at?

  18. #18
    RaDgER ThAn A BaDgEr rAdGe

    hixxy220's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Location, Location!!
    Posts
    2,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Crying

    First time i saw the sunshine on leith singing at the end of the cup final game, had a lump in my throat.

  19. #19
    Pedantic Fact Hunting Radge Grandad


    SG7nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where the Chief puts the Sunshine
    Posts
    4,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nae worried A, theres nowt to be ashamed about admitting to crying in certain circumstances.
    Aye but you still had a go at me for getting emotional when reading about Dnipro!

    I remember crying the first time I saw Bambi too! (but I was only about 5 at the time)
    " This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist ". - Ian Archer


  20. #20
    RaDgER ThAn A BaDgEr rAdGe

    hixxy220's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Location, Location!!
    Posts
    2,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by CJRRHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fcuk I 've done it wrong, anybody sort this?

    YouTube - tony angelino's only fools and horses

  21. #21
    Radge Donator
    am_moroccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    AGADIR Morocco
    Posts
    2,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Crying

    andrew, did you also cry when hibs beats rangers?

  22. #22
    Micro$oft Hating Radge
    BurbankHibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    6,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    762 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    159

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by CJRRHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fcuk I 've done it wrong, anybody sort this?

    YouTube - tony angelino's only fools and horses
    I don't know how old that episode is but is stuck in my memory, absolute classic !

    there was a line in that episode about his best song being "The Gween, Gween, Gwass of Home".
    Charlie don't surf !

  23. #23
    Spaktacuradge



    Brainwrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    7,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1472 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    421

    Re: Crying

    Do the manly thing and turn it into anger.
    Happythankyoumoreplease.

  24. #24
    A Radge Private Member

    CJRRHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Longniddry
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by hixxy220 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Cheers Hixxy
    _________________________

  25. #25
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6776 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2180

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by SG7nil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye but you still had a go at me for getting emotional when reading about Dnipro!
    I remember crying the first time I saw Bambi too! (but I was only about 5 at the time)
    Nah, fair do's mate. I apologise.

    I've never seen Bambi is it any good
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  26. #26
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah, fair do's mate. I apologise.

    I've never seen Bambi is it any good
    It is getting shown on tv soon , i'll let you know VENISON

  27. #27
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6776 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2180

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is getting shown on tv soon , i'll let you know VENISON
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm V-E-N-I-S-O-N



    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  28. #28
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Crying

    Hmm, it worked again. Did it?

    U-kray-who? $#@! em. Shev-who?

    Bring on the mafia.

  29. #29
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Landells View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    iv been greeting alot lately waiting on my DVDs!!!!
    with you soon mate , promise

  30. #30
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Landells View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no long till there out on the 3 for 5 range forza
    The first lot never arrived then i take it ?

  31. #31
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    with you soon mate , promise
    I don't want to know.

  32. #32
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by camthebam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't want to know.

  33. #33
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Landells View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no long till there out on the 3 for 5 range forza

    I definitely don't want to know.

  34. #34
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Landells View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oi , mouth. between me and forza :drool:

    Oh very well put

  35. #35
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Landells View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oi , mouth. between me and forza :drool:
    Now, Calumn, I'm very scared.

  36. #36
    Radge Donator


    Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Crying

    i shed a tear at cis cup final during sunshine on leith, but cried when my cat died a couple of months ago,

    apart from that iv no cried in years

  37. #37
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Landells View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    now what the feck does that say Calumnananumn :wtf:

    You terrrarararararify me.

    Regards - Andrewewewewewewewewewew.

  38. #38
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by camthebam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now, Calumn, I'm very scared.
    Christ so am i

  39. #39
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by am_moroccan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    andrew, did you also cry when hibs beats rangers?
    Well, actually Abdel, now that you mention it...


  40. #40
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6776 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2180

    Re: Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by camthebam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, actually Abdel, now that you mention it...

    You've got over yer fear then A
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  41. #41
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    3,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Crying

    Fear?! Whatever are you talking about my friend? I've never felt it in my life!

    Well apart from the odd hangover dread. Which means I feel it on a weekly basis. But that's irrational, doesn't bother me. Not important. Irrelevant.

    You're probably going to link me to some wine-soaked idiocy I came out with in the last two nights aren't you? Please don't.

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. crying Gunt now on youtube
    By tortohibee in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-02-09, 17:57
  2. The Crying Game: Hibernian FC
    By Gunnerhibby in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 17-11-06, 07:32

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •