Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
This Post Boiled This Post Boiled:  0
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 72

Thread: Bounce over Net...

  1. #1
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess SteveIrwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Capital
    Posts
    1,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    20

    Bounce over Net...

    This site is far better IMO. More open and frank and HONEST. Up the bounce!
    0 0 0
     

  2. #2
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Swoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    On Top
    Posts
    1,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    And not as many rules and restrictions
    0 0 0
     

  3. #3
    Radge Private Member




    Bannox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Darn Sarf
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveIrwin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This site is far better IMO. More open and frank and HONEST. Up the bounce!
    And up the Admins














    'A man will fight for many things, Glory, his country, the glistening tear on a childs cheek........

    But personally I'd mud wrestle my mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack full of French porn'
    0 0 0
     

  4. #4
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bannox View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And up the Amins
    Idi
    0 0 0
     

  5. #5
    Radge Private Member




    Bannox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Darn Sarf
    Posts
    4,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Idi


    'A man will fight for many things, Glory, his country, the glistening tear on a childs cheek........

    But personally I'd mud wrestle my mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack full of French porn'
    0 0 0
     

  6. #6
    A Darling Radge
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    edinburgh
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    much better in my opinion...less stuffy and more varied topics tackled but thats probably down to egb who was probably a greek philosopher in a previous life....as a newbie who has been lost on a mixed team supporters forum for the last few years i have to say i am now spending more time here than on the forum where i used to enjoy verbal clashes with old firmers...my previous visits to hibs forums have left me feeling as if i've been intruding on a clique but the bounce has been most welcoming which is probably why i have spent a lot of the last couple of months here....i lasted less than a fortnight on .net before i started disliking people but so far no one on the bounce has annoyed me.....much
    0 0 0
     

  7. #7
    Honourably Discharged

    HailHail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    6,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    .net have sorted out the technical problems that saw me banned, good on them.

    still prefer here though, sound admins and a good laugh all round.

    even if it does nearly cost you your career
    0 0 0
     

  8. #8
    Freeloading Admin Radge


    Gunnerhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Muirhouse
    Posts
    16,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1607 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    380

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by janehfc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol
    well if you feel there are too many to your liking, you know what you can do


    the choice is yours
    0 0 0
     

  9. #9
    Radge Donator


    Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    i post on both sites and find the both entertaining and also find them both good for finding out information you wouldnt get otherwise, like updates on ticket sales etc


    both sites are doing well in my opinion :YAYYY:
    0 0 0
     

  10. #10
    Heavenly Radge
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    East Lothian
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Livi_hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i post on both sites and find the both entertaining and also find them both good for finding out information you wouldnt get otherwise, like updates on ticket sales etc


    both sites are doing well in my opinion :YAYYY:
    Got to agree.

    .net moves much quicker but i find people on here more friendly.
    0 0 0
     

  11. #11
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess sKipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Linlithgow
    Posts
    3,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji_Benji View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got to agree.

    .net moves much quicker but i find people on here more friendly.
    .Net is a great website, some of the posters on it however.............
    0 0 0
     

  12. #12
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by sKipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .Net is a great website, some of the posters on it however.............
    Same for both sites dont you think Skip.. but bounce is no a bad wee site , mibbe on a par wi masshibsteria...
    0 0 0
     

  13. #13
    Mental Radge 16StMarysStreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    For some reason or other The Bounce (and many other 'message board' sites) has been blocked at my work. Somehow the net hasn't and therefore it is my only source of Hibs messageboard content whilst at work.

    My day is a hell of a lot longer than it used to be. Whilst there are a number of decent posters over there, there are many, many more who are quite simply arseholes and many, many, many, many more who are sycophants.
    0 0 0
     

  14. #14
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess TickTock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Livi_hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i post on both sites and find the both entertaining and also find them both good for finding out information you wouldnt get otherwise, like updates on ticket sales etc


    both sites are doing well in my opinion :YAYYY:
    That was a sly one. Sitting on the fence? Up the Bounce
    0 0 0
     

  15. #15
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    At least all the admins on here are Hibbies
    0 0 0
     

  16. #16
    Radge Donator


    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    EH6 ... I'm back!!!!
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Splinters up my arse then, I enjoy both sites.

    From a bus convenors point of view though, a lot more Bouncers travel and my Branch is forever grateful
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpj3kFxYWNk

    WE DONT PAY GLAZER OR WORK FOR SKY
    WE STILL SING CITYS GONNA DIE
    2 UNITEDS BUT THE SOUL IS ONE
    AS THE BUSBY BABES CARRY ON.
    0 0 0
     

  17. #17
    Radge Donator


    Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was a sly one. Sitting on the fence? Up the Bounce
    isnt something i normally do, but in this case they are both in their own way totally awsome :YAYYY:
    0 0 0
     

  18. #18
    Heavenly Radge and all round bampot! Canon Hannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Republic of Scotland, Free Perthshire
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Livi_hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    isnt something i normally do, but in this case they are both in their own way totally awsome :YAYYY:
    Totally agree!

    I feel free to talk on hear, where as Hibs net you are rounded on by factions and attacked......... Then backed up by the old school cos you have been posting for 7 years! Then you meet them in the pub and they go....................so you are Canon
    0 0 0
     

  19. #19
    Radge Donator


    Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Canon Hannon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Totally agree!

    I feel free to talk on hear, where as Hibs net you are rounded on by factions and attacked......... Then backed up by the old school cos you have been posting for 7 years! Then you meet them in the pub and they go....................so you are Canon
    do you have the same username, i am livi_hibee on there as well, if you have guessed
    0 0 0
     

  20. #20
    Bounce Protection Radge TheBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Nane o your business
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    I find most folk on .someotherwebsitefullofjambos are total knob jockeys,Right!
    0 0 0
     

  21. #21
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess TickTock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I find most folk on .someotherwebsitefullofjambos are total knob jockeys,Right!
    Right!
    0 0 0
     

  22. #22
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Canon Hannon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Totally agree!

    I feel free to talk on hear, where as Hibs net you are rounded on by factions and attacked......... Then backed up by the old school cos you have been posting for 7 years! Then you meet them in the pub and they go....................so you are Canon
    Wi 800 odd posts on hibs.net you obviously dont seem to worry about the factions , you seem to enjoy both sites ...i think relationships are on the up ....what you say folks ...
    0 0 0
     

  23. #23
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I find most folk on .someotherwebsitefullofjambos are total knob jockeys,Right!
    You dont even post over their ....if so what ye called ....
    0 0 0
     

  24. #24
    Bounce Protection Radge TheBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Nane o your business
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You dont even post over their ....if so what ye called ....
    TheHibee

    0 0 0
     

  25. #25
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You dont even post over their ....if so what ye called ....
    Too many sex maniacs over there
    0 0 0
     

  26. #26
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too many sex maniacs over there
    Name & shame ... ...
    0 0 0
     

  27. #27
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Lothian
    Posts
    463
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Its funny though how threads like this are only ever on The Bounce. It seems more folk on .net are willing to get along.

    I post on both sites like loads of other people and get on fine with most people on both sites. There are equal amounts of idiots on both but your never gonna like everyone.

    Maybe I'm still Mrs Naive but I cant see why there has to be a 'We're better than you' mentality on either site. Playground rubbish in my opinion.
    0 0 0
     

  28. #28
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TheHibee

    Well for what i saw that particular time i would hardly call ye the BIG ..MAN ........
    0 0 0
     

  29. #29
    Snuff Munching Radge

    Decal Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Currie
    Posts
    6,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    48

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiberni-mum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its funny though how threads like this are only ever on The Bounce. It seems more folk on .net are willing to get along.

    I post on both sites like loads of other people and get on fine with most people on both sites. There are equal amounts of idiots on both but your never gonna like everyone.

    Maybe I'm still Mrs Naive but I cant see why there has to be a 'We're better than you' mentality on either site. Playground rubbish in my opinion.

    Because we're better than them, obviously!!

    Personally I think the other site is crap, Gunts, bairns and eedjits!

    As for equal amounts of idiots on both! don't think so!
    0 0 0
     

  30. #30
    Radge Donator


    Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    te one thing i think bounce has over .net is there is no flag debates

    but .net has over bounce is the number of pots and threads to read over
    0 0 0
     

  31. #31
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Decal Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because we're better than them, obviously!!

    Personally I think the other site is crap, Gunts, bairns and eedjits!

    As for equal amounts of idiots on both! don't think so!
    Naw....
    0 0 0
     

  32. #32
    Snuff Munching Radge

    Decal Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Currie
    Posts
    6,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    48

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Naw....
    Aye
    0 0 0
     

  33. #33
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Livi_hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    te one thing i think bounce has over .net is there is no flag debates

    but .net has over bounce is the number of pots and threads to read over
    Lets get one thing clear here ..i agree wi yer other points but we dont read pots .......
    0 0 0
     

  34. #34
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Decal Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye
    Eh NAW....
    0 0 0
     

  35. #35
    Radge Donator


    Gatecrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lets get one thing clear here ..i agree wi yer other points but we dont read pots .......
    dam keyboard
    0 0 0
     

  36. #36
    Blanket Wearing Radge gandhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    My good and kind Mr Steve in the words of the Great Guru ......पर अपना प्रश्न पूछ्ने की सुविधा का उपयोग भी कर सकते हैं। हमें आशा है कि शब्दकोश.कॉम आपके लिये उपयोगी साबित होगा!

    or ..........In my humble opinion they are both $#@!e.



    Well goodness gracious me !!!!

    gandhi
    0 0 0
     

  37. #37
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Name & shame ... ...
    I actually think if i did he'd be chuffed , obviously fancies himself as a stud
    Have a search around HH , who knows what you might find
    0 0 0
     

  38. #38
    Radge Private Member

    hibeeshibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    cant remember how i came across the bounce, but its awesome! i've never been on .net and am proud to say i hope i never will cause they all sound like anal c**ts!

    GGTTH

    SSOL!
    0 0 0
     

  39. #39
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually think if i did he'd be chuffed , obviously fancies himself as a stud
    Have a search around HH , who knows what you might find
    Hey Forza ...im nae stud ....looking at the pics o you tho i think were on a par ....:YAYYY:
    0 0 0
     

  40. #40
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Lothian
    Posts
    463
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by hibeeshibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    cant remember how i came across the bounce, but its awesome! i've never been on .net and am proud to say i hope i never will cause they all sound like anal c**ts!

    GGTTH

    SSOL!

    Great post!

    Thanks very much - I'll take that as a compliment
    0 0 0
     

  41. #41
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by hibeeshibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    cant remember how i came across the bounce, but its awesome! i've never been on .net and am proud to say i hope i never will cause they all sound like anal c**ts!

    GGTTH

    SSOL!
    Thats a bit o a downer mate , considering we give NI plenty closure ....theres always one tae drag it doon ...
    0 0 0
     

  42. #42
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey Forza ...im nae stud ....looking at the pics o you tho i think were on a par ....:YAYYY:
    Very true , at least the only pics of me are on here , we can't all say that now can we
    0 0 0
     

  43. #43
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very true , at least the only pics of me are on here , we can't all say that now can we
    Very good ...ive no need tae put pics o me up ....im no that desperate ....
    0 0 0
     

  44. #44
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very good ...ive no need tae put pics o me up ....im no that desperate ....
    But others are apparently , i've seen the pics as have others
    0 0 0
     

  45. #45
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6629 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    1982

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Decal Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because we're better than them, obviously!!

    Personally I think the other site is crap, Gunts, bairns and eedjits!

    As for equal amounts of idiots on both! don't think so!
    :dub31: on the fence again Davy :dub29:
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself
    0 0 0
     

  46. #46
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But others are apparently , i've seen the pics as have others
    Forza ..any chance o elaborating mate ...i think ye kinda lost me there ...pics o what ....?
    0 0 0
     

  47. #47
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Forza ..any chance o elaborating mate ...i think ye kinda lost me there ...pics o what ....?
    Pics of the man whose scoring chances had dried up at home so he was after an away fixture.
    I'm not trying to say it's you but if the person reads here i'm sure he'll recognise himself .
    $#@!ing your wife about aint big nor clever , if i were her i'd slit the ****s throat
    0 0 0
     

  48. #48
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pics of the man whose scoring chances had dried up at home so he was after an away fixture.
    I'm not trying to say it's you but if the person reads here i'm sure he'll recognise himself .
    $#@!ing your wife about aint big nor clever , if i were her i'd slit the ****s throat
    AH ...those pics !!! jeez ...a thought for a minute it was the ones o me playing fitba !!!!!!! panic over .....
    0 0 0
     

  49. #49
    Bounced Out! happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Leith Walk
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pics of the man whose scoring chances had dried up at home so he was after an away fixture.
    I'm not trying to say it's you but if the person reads here i'm sure he'll recognise himself .
    $#@!ing your wife about aint big nor clever , if i were her i'd slit the ****s throat
    Lookin at the pics o you though .....do you ever play hunt the thimble ...
    0 0 0
     

  50. #50
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: Bounce over Net...

    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lookin at the pics o you though .....do you ever play hunt the thimble ...
    Nah hunt the salad and i'm no very good at it
    0 0 0
     

Closed Thread GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Has The Bounce........
    By Zitellis Heid in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 14-11-09, 20:44
  2. Bounce Bar
    By BunnahabhainXXV in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-11-08, 23:02

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •