Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Can Anyone Give Me A Tape Recording Of Casualty From Last Saturday?

  1. #1
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6657 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1850

    Can Anyone Give Me A Tape Recording Of Casualty From Last Saturday?

    I $#@!ed up with the SKY+ and Mrs Smurf is not too happy with me...

    Found out that it's apparently on Teleport with those that have Telewest/Virgin?

    Would be much appreciated to win Brownie points..

    I'd happily make a small donation to Dnipro Kids if anyone can help me out?

  2. #2
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1940 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1042

    Re: Can Anyone Give Me A Tape Recording Of Casualty From Last Saturday?

    I could get hold of a copy from the station, pm me yer address and I'll stick it in the post when the tape comes in.
    until the sky turns green

  3. #3
    The Radge Doon the Road BunnahabhainXXV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    22,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    50

    Re: Can Anyone Give Me A Tape Recording Of Casualty From Last Saturday?

    How can you watch that as entertainment? Its the most depressing programme on TV.

    Every episode starts with some perfectly normal people having a lovely time with you knowing that some terrible accident will befall them. Seesh!!!

  4. #4
    Barbary Corsair

    TariqE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Execution Dock
    Posts
    2,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: Can Anyone Give Me A Tape Recording Of Casualty From Last Saturday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Colr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How can you watch that as entertainment? Its the most depressing programme on TV.

    Every episode starts with some perfectly normal people having a lovely time with you knowing that some terrible accident will befall them. Seesh!!!
    That's the best bit!
    By the sky and the Night-Comer-
    What will explain to you what the Night-Comer is?
    The piercing star.

    There is a watcher over every soul.

  5. #5
    Controversial Radge Greenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    99

    Re: Can Anyone Give Me A Tape Recording Of Casualty From Last Saturday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Colr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How can you watch that as entertainment? Its the most depressing programme on TV.

    Every episode starts with some perfectly normal people having a lovely time with you knowing that some terrible accident will befall them. Seesh!!!
    If thats how Mrs Smurf gets off dont knock it

  6. #6
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6453 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3001

    Re: Can Anyone Give Me A Tape Recording Of Casualty From Last Saturday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If thats how Mrs Smurf gets off dont knock it

    C'mon Greenman.

    I think we all know it's not for Mrs Smurf.



    Or 'a friend'.

    Eh Smurf?

    :banana

  7. #7
    The Radge Doon the Road BunnahabhainXXV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    22,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    50

    Re: Can Anyone Give Me A Tape Recording Of Casualty From Last Saturday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If thats how Mrs Smurf gets off dont knock it
    is it schadenfreude?

  8. #8
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6657 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1850

    Re: Can Anyone Give Me A Tape Recording Of Casualty From Last Saturday?

    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I could get hold of a copy from the station, pm me yer address and I'll stick it in the post when the tape comes in.
    You're a gent!!

  9. #9
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6657 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1850

    Re: Can Anyone Give Me A Tape Recording Of Casualty From Last Saturday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    C'mon Greenman.

    I think we all know it's not for Mrs Smurf.



    Or 'a friend'.

    Eh Smurf?

    :banana
    You just don't get it do you?
























    Did you say that just because you can?
























    Actually, you're 90%..


























    Wrong... The sight of blood makes me feel all funny..

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. recording the hearts game
    By AngusB in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 21-12-09, 22:46
  2. 1st managerial casualty of 2009-10?
    By hibbybilly in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 16-08-09, 11:18
  3. Online Recording Equipment
    By Stew the Hibee in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-07-08, 12:33
  4. Earliest ever sound recording decoded
    By snoots in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29-03-08, 21:24
  5. First casualty!
    By Decal Joe in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 20-08-07, 23:29

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •