Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Im sick of Edinburghs & all bouncers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Im sick of Edinburghs & all bouncers!

No not you guys.........

Now I love living so close to Edinburgh, the nightlifes good, the people are alright, nice place but the bouncers on doors to tend to be generally hell bent on ruining what was a perfect day. Now I understand they have a job to do, put FFS they do my nut in.

Not just last night, but most weekends, ive spent many a weekends swapping what we hoped would be a night of jigging & jiving for a smoked sausage supper.

First of all, we try Espionage, theres 6 of us btw, 2 of us (me & grant1875) are dressed in kilts, 4 with shirt n shoes. Got knocked back there, guy says no football colours but was sympathetic about it. The weekend of the Scotland v Wales a I couldnt move in there from stupid looking welsh supporters wearing kilts, sheeps, hats, the lot! Whats all that about. Same with the Irish, although swap the sheep for Lepricauns.

Then we tried Biddy Finigans, took persuasion but lit Grant it and rejected me because I had the same top as him but mine had a small H.F.C logo on it, we then replied, if we were Rugby fans we'd be in. He amazingly agreed.

Then Siglo................... was deserted and then this $#@! claimed Grant was too drunk, after he got in but she was looking for an excuse, I then stated she looked more out of it than him, which she did. He was fine, just merry. So after some debates later we fecked off and I got a smoke sausage. Walked up to Faith & I said to the bouncers theres no chance in hell is there, and he agreed.

Anyway we then found out Mood were letting Hibees in, (only club in Edinburgh apparently), ended up a great night, was a Hibee party in Mood.:YAYYY: :YAYYY:

I explained to all the bouncers that it was an absolute joke that a football club from Edinburgh was in a national final and there was a slight slight chance there might be people dressed in the clubs colours colours, I mean who were we going to cause trouble with, Hearts or Killie fans.

End of, bouncers & clubs suck off Rugby fans and hate football ****s, they know how to fvck up a night, lucky not last night, but could have been. Cvnts!!!!!!

Mon The Hibs

Sir Stretchy of Stretchness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash

Re: Im sick of Edinburghs & all bouncers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No not you guys.........

Now I love living so close to Edinburgh, the nightlifes good, the people are alright, nice place but the bouncers on doors to tend to be generally hell bent on ruining what was a perfect day. Now I understand they have a job to do, put FFS they do my nut in.

Not just last night, but most weekends, ive spent many a weekends swapping what we hoped would be a night of jigging & jiving for a smoked sausage supper.

First of all, we try Espionage, theres 6 of us btw, 2 of us (me & grant1875) are dressed in kilts, 4 with shirt n shoes. Got knocked back there, guy says no football colours but was sympathetic about it. The weekend of the Scotland v Wales a I couldnt move in there from stupid looking welsh supporters wearing kilts, sheeps, hats, the lot! Whats all that about. Same with the Irish, although swap the sheep for Lepricauns.

Then we tried Biddy Finigans, took persuasion but lit Grant it and rejected me because I had the same top as him but mine had a small H.F.C logo on it, we then replied, if we were Rugby fans we'd be in. He amazingly agreed.

Then Siglo................... was deserted and then this $#@! claimed Grant was too drunk, after he got in but she was looking for an excuse, I then stated she looked more out of it than him, which she did. He was fine, just merry. So after some debates later we fecked off and I got a smoke sausage. Walked up to Faith & I said to the bouncers theres no chance in hell is there, and he agreed.

Anyway we then found out Mood were letting Hibees in, (only club in Edinburgh apparently), ended up a great night, was a Hibee party in Mood.:YAYYY: :YAYYY:

I explained to all the bouncers that it was an absolute joke that a football club from Edinburgh was in a national final and there was a slight slight chance there might be people dressed in the clubs colours colours, I mean who were we going to cause trouble with, Hearts or Killie fans.

End of, bouncers & clubs suck off Rugby fans and hate football ****s, they know how to fvck up a night, lucky not last night, but could have been. Cvnts!!!!!!

Mon The Hibs
    Feel better now,

It's because you and Grant are a couple of ugly kants,you would have lowered the tone of the place.

Where as me on the other hand, would have added a touch of class.
    Well said Andy. Your column today was a rare nugget of sweetcorn in that very toly known as your opinion. Seven Tattoos[/B]

Muito Louco Radge
    Wallyford - Just roond fi the Fa'side. Before the club
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Feel better now,

It's because you and Grant are a couple of ugly kants,you would have lowered the tone of the place.

Where as me on the other hand, would have added a touch of class.
    Did you end up going to that Jimmy Shand concert last night stretch

Bob has a very valid point though. The rugby fans come up here, get absolutely banjo'd, spew all over he place, make a mess of the city and it's deemed alright. Catch a fitba fan doing that, and he's a hooligan.
    We've got style baby we've got class, hiiiibees ya bas

Poros Massive Radge Johnny Vegas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)
    vCash

couldn't agree more

i had a night out in edinburgh a few years back when one of the rugby game's was on(could have been ireland or wales)

i was in a couple of pubs and met more arrogant arseholes/aggresive groups of guys than i ever have drinking in edinburgh(and that's including drinking in town after derby games)

feck them and their fecking game

Sir Stretchy of Stretchness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Grant1875 View Post
    Did you end up going to that Jimmy Shand concert last night stretch

Bob has a very valid point though. The rugby fans come up here, get absolutely banjo'd, spew all over he place, make a mess of the city and it's deemed alright. Catch a fitba fan doing that, and he's a hooligan.

Aye but it wisnae Jimmy Shand live, as he's been deed for a couple o years.

Regarding Bob's point he's bang on. Edinburgh has always been, and always will be an old school tie city.

Rugby fans are the mutts nuts. As rugger is played at all the top schools, dont you know.

Football fans are just scum. But we know better.
    Well said Andy. Your column today was a rare nugget of sweetcorn in that very toly known as your opinion. Seven Tattoos[/B]

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6628 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    couldn't agree more

i had a night out in edinburgh a few years back when one of the rugby game's was on(could have been ireland or wales)

i was in a couple of pubs and met more arrogant arseholes/aggresive groups of guys than i ever have drinking in edinburgh(and that's including drinking in town after derby games)

feck them and their fecking game
    Sure it wasnt a game against englandshire? The Irish and the Welsh are usually up for a banter and a good laugh whilst these ****s from darn saaf that follow rugby are up their own arses
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

GoGO Back To Forum