Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash

feck's sake, kickback is like bedlam asylum

the odd quote will not do justice to the overall madness and the sheer volume of bonkers threads.

i urge anyone who can be arsed to aquire a long in. the tone has changed noticably. the Gunts are going into a tailspin. it's feckin brilliant
    Last edited by egb_hibs; 15-02-07 at 23:49.

Scottish no british, ya radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash

Re: feck's sake, kickback is like bedlam asylum

Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the odd quote will not do just to the overall madness and the sheer volume of bonkers threads.

i urge anyone who can be arsed to aquire a long in. the tone has changed noticably. the Gunts are going into a tailspin. it's feckin brilliant
    Don't think I'll bother registering for that dung heap, I'll just rely on the bits you happen to post on here

Sir Stretchy of Stretchness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash

Jamie you really have to have a look. Here's a wee teaser from the top of this thread

Who is going to stand up and join me and show their support to the man who will lead us to the promised land?

VLADIMIR ROMANOV VLADIMIR ROMANOV

This is barry
    Well said Andy. Your column today was a rare nugget of sweetcorn in that very toly known as your opinion. Seven Tattoos[/B]

Micro$oft Hating Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    747 Post(s)
    vCash

Hard to "believe" how much the tone has changed lately.
    Charlie don't surf !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Jamie you really have to have a look. Here's a wee teaser from the top of this thread

Who is going to stand up and join me and show their support to the man who will lead us to the promised land?

VLADIMIR ROMANOV VLADIMIR ROMANOV

This is barry

Keep them coming though, I'm still no goin' over there

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash

Heres the results of a meeting some gunt had with Charlie Mann tonight.

Just back too. Half way through my tea but wanted to keep the ball rolling on information.

I'll just put some headline info down just now to get the discussion going.

IMO it was a mixed bag of news. Fairly positive on the financial affairs, maybe not so on team control and Vladimirs stubborness re the footballing side.

He touched upon the fact that Vlad and Gordon had met today and that Gordon would be in the squad for the game this weekend - not really news as I see the official site are reporting this.

He stated he did not believe Valdas was deliberately lieing to the fans on selection issues, just that he was only working with the information he was given in answering questions.

Neither Vlad nor UBIG are at all concerned about the debt at Hearts. Hearts are not viewed as a standalone company by either. Hearts are part of the wider UBIG group, and as long as the group as a whole is profitable they are relaxed about the debt.

Charlie went as far as to say, in fact, that neither Romanov nor UBIG feel any necessity for Hearts to be profitable ie to make a big return financially. Yes, this would be hoped for, but UBIG and Romanov personally get a lot more out of Hearts than simple profits - UKIO bank link, a foothold in the Edinburgh business community etc

So for the media to view the debt position on a standalone basis is taking the situation out of context, and to wonder what is in it financially is barking up the wrong tree.

He mentioned on the media front for example -

How many of us know that Rangers made a 7m loss in the last 6 months?

He reconfirmed what he considered had already been admitted by VR - he has a heavy influence on team matters. He does not pick the team but he does have a big say. CM admitted that he does not see that changing whether with Valdas, Malofeev or A N Other.

Romanov does not view football in a british way. He sees owners throughout Europe having a say and is intent on continuing to do so.

CM admitted that this has led to some very poor teams - he particularly admitted to feeling sick himself when he heard the team for the CIS cup game. He categorically stated that for this game he had no belief at all that any of the players attempted to throw the game to make a point.

On the Riccarton 3 point it was basically accepted that the issue the 3 had was on the influence point, the fact that players were working hard to get in, or stay in the team, without success.

The view was however that Romanov views the club as much, if not more, of a business, than simply a football club. The Romanov way is that people have to accept his vision and have to be 100% committed to the club, or they are of no use to the ongoing objectives. To openly speak out against Romanov was simply not acceptable - no other business would put up with such conduct, and neither would Romanov

As regards Pressley he basically said that at one point there was a chance Pressley might have remained but as soon as lawyers became involved that chance ended - he indicated (I think) that he did not know which lawyers became involved first

Romanov is very much still a Russian business man trying to run a Western business. CM appeared to accept that VR probably needs to change his ways to be successful, and that the fans need to accept a different approach ie both need to move closer together.

He said it was difficult with VR but he is 60 and is very set in his ways.

More later....

And yet more pish.

Can only echo JR about Charlie Mann. I was hugely sceptical but was very impressed at how frank he was. There were obvious things that he could not answer but let it be known that we pressed him for answers on all of the pertinent points.

Right, here goes. I will try to summarise as much of the important stuff as I can. Do not expect this to flow like a story btw!

When asked if VI spoke the truth, specifically in relation to CG. CM stated that CG was injured in the C*lt!c game, VI decided with the R@ng*rs game upcoming it was important that he was fit for that game and was therefore rested for Falkirk. Neither CG nor PH were picked for the aforementioned bears game due to transfer bids that had been received.

Key bit here IMO.

John S asked if VI had the support of the players, CM answered VI had the support of VR.

As JR has already stated, CM admitted that VR was "heavily involved" in team selection. I asked if "heavily involved" meant he was the arbiter (sp?) CM stated NO.

VR does not feel (in CM's opinion) that he has let us down this season.

VR feels we have no debt. He believes we (like Ukio Bankas) are part of the UBIG Group. The debt is believed to be part of the whole company's debt as opposed to ours alone.

ABSOLUTELY THE BIGGEST THING TO COME OUT OF TONIGHT IMO.

UBIG have set plans in motion for Hearts to be DEBT FREE (emphasised as debt free) if VR were to be (example) knocked over by a bus.

CM believes that VR will be here until he is AT LEAST 70. He is 60 now.

CM longs for the day he enjoys going to Tynecastle, he used to really enjoy it but right now he does not. It was acknowledged that time was less than a year ago.

VR thinks that those that have ambitions to move to R@ng*rs and C*lt!c are working against the club. He feels the attitude that some Scots have that sees them as bigger than us is a problem he wishes to rid us of.

VI really was ill.

CM believes that Hearts are looking for a Hearts man (or woman I suppose) to be part of the upper echelons of the club. Donald Ford was suggested by JR.

When asked, CM admitted that he understands that VR does NOT think the team this season is as good as last seasons.

CM states that it is unlikely that we will see Pinilla in a Hearts jersey again.

When I asked if the sole reason for CG not being in the team was petulance, CM used the word "stubborness" CM stated that it is not in Scotland/Hearts/Gordon's interest for him to be in the stand and intimated strongly that he would be in the side this weekend.

Rima (no, not the JKB poster) is gone.

CM (like everybody bar John S and HEARTS FOREVER) has no idea what Alex Koslovski does. JS and HF think he just likes a jog

Sky Sports were banned due to not following due process. It is understood that if a reporter wishes to speak to a player they should go through the club; Sky didn't.

When asked where our games would play CM stated his opinion was the season would start at Tynecastle.

When asked about the War Memorial non attendance CM stated that VR and RR both understand they should have been there and barring anything out of the ordinary, will be there next year. When asked why the players all assembled separately and did not arrive as a TEAM, the suggestion from CM was that he believed it to be the captain's place to arrange that.

Burley and Rix contract disputes are still ongoing.

I must stress that NONE of the above is my personal view. It is my recollection of what was said.

Believe what you want folks, I felt that CM was completely honest. I for one am happier now than I was pre meeting.

Good to meet some more of the guys too.

Are these arseholes oan the same planet as us.
    Well said Andy. Your column today was a rare nugget of sweetcorn in that very toly known as your opinion. Seven Tattoos[/B]

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5713 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Are these arseholes oan the same planet as us.
    Either the moon or Uranus!!
    nil satis nisi optimum

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    Either the moon or Uranus!!

There nae where near ma anus

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Rima (no, not the JKB poster) is gone.

Hibsterical Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)
    vCash

Kickback should be considered as the ultimate cure for depression.

Doctor: What's up with you today, young man?

Non-jamboid patient: Well Doc, it's just all going wrong. Me and the girlfriend have just split up (sob). My parents are both in a nursing home; their dememtia now means that when I visit, they don't know me from the care assistant (sob sob). Patch, my loyal servant of 14 years, was diagnosed with cancer last week, and the vet has said I should end his pain and misery. I just cant bear myself to take him on his final walkies (wail wail). I could go on, but you'd probably end up in tears yourself with all the bad cards life is dealing me.

Doctor: OK, type this into a web browser - www.jamboskickback.co.uk. Nae need for prozac now, son.

Outcome: Depression cured for NJP, and everyone lived happily ever after. Except, of course, the KB regulars, who all ended up throwing themselves off the Salisbury Crags.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash

quality thread, keep them coming :lol2:

Bounce Flag Co-Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)
    vCash

Vladiots or Guntatics. The only question that I really have left is about terminology for those absolute mentalists.

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

ive just signed up " rimas-whip " its quite a busy board but it looks like its loads of threads for one subject ie vlad this and that bla bla bla when one thread would suffice. it must be a nightmare keeping up with the threads on there

Moths in the Wallet Radge Toolpusher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tortohibee View Post
    ive just signed up " rimas-whip " its quite a busy board but it looks like its loads of threads for one subject ie vlad this and that bla bla bla when one thread would suffice. it must be a nightmare keeping up with the threads on there
    Whae in their right mind would want to Moderate that board anyway?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash

You like my new Avatar?

It represents the new face of HOMFC.

GoGO Back To Forum