Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    vCash

Re: Hibees in Lancashire

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many Hibees are there in Lancashire that either post on here or people that post on here know?

I know of.

Gordon
    Gordons two kids
    Me
    Wee/crazy Bob
    Moray
    Dave
    Jamie
    Another bloke whos name escapes me and his kid.

That makes ten. There is also a lad over on .net

Please could fellow Lancashire Hibees add to the list if possible.

Basically, I feel there must be dozen if not hundred of Hibees in Lancashire that would love to attend Hibs games more often but dont know about the Hibs supporters trust or just dont know how to get in contact. And because of this they find travelling to Easter Road alone to be too expensive, time consuming or lonely an experience. So if anyone knows a Hibs fan that doesnt know about the supporters trust then tell them about it.

I think weve got to do a couple of things to get more people involved. For a start it would help if we were actually registered on the official site with contact numbers and e-mail addresses that Lancashire based Hibees could use to get in contact with us. Another thing is possible a mini bus? We could all chip in 100 maybe? Just a suggestion. If anyone has a suggestion of their own then id be more than willing to hear it, anything that will get the Hibernian community better connected and better organised is welcome.

Glory to the Hibee.
    Im moving to Manchester in May so would be interested in meeting and traveling with like minded hibs fans back to Easter Road now and then.

GGTTH

Serious Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many Hibees are there in Lancashire that either post on here or people that post on here know?

I know of.

Gordon
    Gordons two kids
    Me
    Wee/crazy Bob
    Moray
    Dave
    Jamie
    Another bloke whos name escapes me and his kid.

That makes ten. There is also a lad over on .net

Please could fellow Lancashire Hibees add to the list if possible.

Basically, I feel there must be dozen if not hundred of Hibees in Lancashire that would love to attend Hibs games more often but dont know about the Hibs supporters trust or just dont know how to get in contact. And because of this they find travelling to Easter Road alone to be too expensive, time consuming or lonely an experience. So if anyone knows a Hibs fan that doesnt know about the supporters trust then tell them about it.

I think weve got to do a couple of things to get more people involved. For a start it would help if we were actually registered on the official site with contact numbers and e-mail addresses that Lancashire based Hibees could use to get in contact with us. Another thing is possible a mini bus? We could all chip in 100 maybe? Just a suggestion. If anyone has a suggestion of their own then id be more than willing to hear it, anything that will get the Hibernian community better connected and better organised is welcome.

Glory to the Hibee.
    i live in Morecambe now with my GirlFriend. is anyone coming up from the lancashire are to the derby? myself and my GirlFriend are wanting to go to the game? 07788790731 cheers.

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4683 Post(s)
    vCash
    http://youtu.be/uB1D9wWxd2w

"Retuuuurn of the Mac! "

GoGO Back To Forum