Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

  1. #1
    Freeloading Admin Radge


    Gunnerhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Muirhouse
    Posts
    16,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1614 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    380

    To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    With only a couple of days left for ST/voucher holders to snap up their tickets, the public sale will be starting on monday.

    If anyone who has booked a seat on any of the Bounce buses somehow does'nt manage to get a ticket can they let us know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, either by pm or posting on the other thread, >>HERE<<

    We've had so many enquiries from people wanting seats, long after the "BUS FULL" signs went up, and still getting them.

    This also goes for anyone who has changed their travelling arrangements.

    If there are any "no shows" it means that someone else could've had their seat and, if we find that this happens, the "no shows" will seriously jeapordise their chances of any future Bounce Tours. Sorry to be so blunt, but this does happen, and mucks up the costs to cover the buses, as well as Hibbies being denied travel to the game. We'd much rather be told beforehand than someone slingin' us a deafie.


    cheers
    Bounce Tours Management

  2. #2
    Sir Stretchy of Stretchness



    stretch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Tranent
    Posts
    7,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Did you get my message via Paddy, Colin
    Well said Andy. Your column today was a rare nugget of sweetcorn in that very toly known as your opinion. Seven Tattoos[/B]

  3. #3
    Freeloading Admin Radge


    Gunnerhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Muirhouse
    Posts
    16,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1614 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    380

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by stretch
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you get my message via Paddy, Colin

    not spoke to Paddy in a couple o' days

  4. #4
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    On the Border between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    5,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by stretch
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you get my message via Paddy, Colin



    Oooooooh hope yer seat's no been taken

  5. #5
    Sir Stretchy of Stretchness



    stretch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Tranent
    Posts
    7,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Chef
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oooooooh hope yer seat's no been taken
    Nope. I'm no gaun now
    Well said Andy. Your column today was a rare nugget of sweetcorn in that very toly known as your opinion. Seven Tattoos[/B]

  6. #6
    Freeloading Admin Radge


    Gunnerhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Muirhouse
    Posts
    16,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1614 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    380

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Chef
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oooooooh hope yer seat's no been taken

    they have now

  7. #7
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    On the Border between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    5,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by stretch
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope. I'm no gaun now

    You're no gaun to the semi final. For what reason pray tell.

  8. #8
    Sir Stretchy of Stretchness



    stretch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Tranent
    Posts
    7,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Chef
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're no gaun to the semi final. For what reason pray tell.
    I canny say on this board. But I'm no fcukin happy.
    But I'll defo be at the final
    Well said Andy. Your column today was a rare nugget of sweetcorn in that very toly known as your opinion. Seven Tattoos[/B]

  9. #9
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    On the Border between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    5,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by stretch
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I canny say on this board. But I'm no fcukin happy.
    But I'll defo be at the final


    Sounds very mysterious but never mind, we've all got a cross to bear:

    I'm allegedly daft and cannae spell but at least I'm going to see my team in the semi final of the Scottish Cup against our most bitter rivals in the biggest game our club has seen for ages

    AND YOU'RE NO!!!!!!!!!!


  10. #10
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    On the Border between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    5,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by CadgeMac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thats a bit harsh you dont know the reason for it


    I'm only having a laugh. I take more than my fair share of slagging from Stetch. He will know there is no malice intended.

  11. #11
    Sir Stretchy of Stretchness



    stretch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Tranent
    Posts
    7,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Chef
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds very mysterious but never mind, we've all got a cross to bear:

    I'm allegedly daft and cannae spell but at least I'm going to see my team in the semi final of the Scottish Cup against our most bitter rivals in the biggest game our club has seen for ages

    AND YOU'RE NO!!!!!!!!!!

    I've seen mare Gunts v Hibs games than you've had hot breakfasts. You have really cut me to the quick with that remark.
































    I'll be at the Final tho and I'll see you then for your
    Well said Andy. Your column today was a rare nugget of sweetcorn in that very toly known as your opinion. Seven Tattoos[/B]

  12. #12
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    On the Border between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    5,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by stretch
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've seen mare Gunts v Hibs games than you've had hot breakfasts. You have really cut me to the quick with that remark.



    Of course, I forgot you had a good 20 years on me































    I'll be at the Final tho and I'll see you then for your



    Ye''ll be seeing me before that - You've got a whole loads of drinks to buy me to make up for all the hassle you've given me.

  13. #13
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    On the Border between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    5,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    And before you comment, I can see I've mucked up the edit thing again!

  14. #14
    Graphics Radge Owen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    13,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    295 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    169

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    ill find out tomorrow and update a.s.a.p
    Hibs.

  15. #15
    Sir Stretchy of Stretchness



    stretch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Tranent
    Posts
    7,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Chef
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ye''ll be seeing me before that - You've got a whole loads of drinks to buy me to make up for all the hassle you've given me.
    I'll gie you 20 years

    Not due any drinks. It's all self inflicted
    Well said Andy. Your column today was a rare nugget of sweetcorn in that very toly known as your opinion. Seven Tattoos[/B]

  16. #16
    Since 1875


    hibeesbounceross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    62

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Cancel all my seats please as im travelling with a Sighthill Branch for this one game, no disrespect to bounce tours finest, ill be back

  17. #17
    Controversial Radge Greenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    99

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by hibeesbounceross
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cancel all my seats please as im travelling with a Sighthill Branch for this one game, no disrespect to bounce tours finest, ill be back

    Will ye fcuk be back

  18. #18
    Radge Donator

    kennyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sunny Saughton
    Posts
    2,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    213 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will ye fcuk be back
    Quality from Sir Patrick!
    ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS OF AN APPROACHING NERVOUS BREAKDOWN IS THE BELIEF THAT ONES WORK IS TERRIBLY IMPORTANT

  19. #19
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5719 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3750

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by hibeesbounceross
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cancel all my seats please as im travelling with a Sighthill Branch for this one game, no disrespect to bounce tours finest, ill be back
    I widnae bet on it son.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  20. #20
    Since 1875


    hibeesbounceross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    62

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Havent been going for ages actually wasnt until a saw the thread a saw thta a have seats booked still, as you say lots of people wanting seats so theres some for the many wanting them, shouldnt be a problem if so many people wanting to go

  21. #21
    Controversial Radge Greenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    99

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by hibeesbounceross
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Havent been going for ages actually wasnt until a saw the thread a saw thta a have seats booked still, as you say lots of people wanting seats so theres some for the many wanting them, shouldnt be a problem if so many people wanting to go
    You posted on this thread See post 17 posted at 17.37 on 25/2/06.

    http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=36466

    You asked for 5 seats. you never posted anything else removing yourself from the bus ages ago as you put it, until you recently posted that $#@!e about going on another bus as a one off.

    I have therefore concluded you are one slavering erse, all round string vest and total waste of rations

  22. #22
    Freeloading Admin Radge


    Gunnerhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Muirhouse
    Posts
    16,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1614 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    380

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have therefore concluded you are one slavering erse, all round string vest and total waste of rations
    The Hibees Bounce: A Non-Fence Sitting Institution



  23. #23
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6431 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You posted on this thread See post 17 posted at 17.37 on 25/2/06.

    http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=36466

    You asked for 5 seats. you never posted anything else removing yourself from the bus ages ago as you put it, until you recently posted that $#@!e about going on another bus as a one off.

    I have therefore concluded you are one slavering erse, all round string vest and total waste of rations
    Have to agree.

    This individual is too young to have my failing memory, drink induced amnesia, or failing memory so there is no acceptable excuse.


    You don't fanny around with Bounce Tours son.

  24. #24
    Since 1875


    hibeesbounceross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    62

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Right fair enough I no im in the wrong and apologize, Yes I posted for seats a hell of a long time ago but didnt relise I still had them booked when I didnt need them, sorry.

  25. #25
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Swoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    On Top
    Posts
    1,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shrink
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have to agree.

    This individual is too young to have my failing memory, drink induced amnesia, or failing memory so there is no acceptable excuse.


    You don't fanny around with Bounce Tours son.
    I disagree. I started losing my memory to cider when i was about 13 years old. All those times down the nature smoking weed and spending our hard end dinner money cash which we saved all week for and starved at school. Used to spend my dinner money on weed and drink and head on down the video shop (the only shop in leith which would sell underagers).
    Great fun

    But no need in jumping bounce tours for another bus. Ive been on many many hibs buses to goto away games and i aint found one as good and as passionate as the Bounce Buses. Will never go on another bus again as long as Bounce Tours is going

  26. #26
    Since 1875


    hibeesbounceross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    62

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Its not that I dont want to go with Bounce Tours again, been many a time, always a great laugh. Its a fmaily situation have no choice in the matter. Ditching the bounce is not putting it correctly

  27. #27
    Radge Private Member
    Osmosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    East Calder
    Posts
    967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Ban the youngster! only let him back when he is old enough to drink!

  28. #28
    Controversial Radge Greenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    99

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosis
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ban the youngster! only let him back when he is old enough to drink!

  29. #29
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6431 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ........ Used to spend my dinner money on weed and drink and head on down the video shop (the only shop in leith which would sell underagers).Great fun
    You should have kept that quiet.

    Rix will be straight down there like a shot.........


  30. #30
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Swoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    On Top
    Posts
    1,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: To All Travelling With Bounce Tours To The Semi-Final

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shrink
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should have kept that quiet.

    Rix will be straight down there like a shot.........

    Now i know where to go if i wanna give some **** a black eye

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Bounce Tours: Scottish Cup Semi-Final Replay
    By Gunnerhibby in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 19-04-07, 11:19
  2. Bounce Tours: Scottish Cup Semi-Final
    By Gunnerhibby in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 14-04-07, 09:37
  3. Bounce Tours - CIS Cup Semi Final
    By Jamesie in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-11-06, 16:04
  4. Bounce Tours - Semi Final (1/2 April)
    By Jamesie in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 25-02-06, 16:40

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •