vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)

Thank you

What a season ! Many highs and the inevitable few lowsThis season has been a blast ! Some of the players on the pitch today we say a Grateful farewell to today.No sure Mcgeough actually WANTS to leave but If you can triple quadruple your earnings we all would eh ? McGinn probs away too ? Loads to look forward to next season though ! Really proud of the young team ! The Since 1875Guys have done us proud ! The songs colour and enthusiasm Has been outfknstanding ! Looking forward to next season already GGTTH(I’ll probs re read this tmoz and be embarrassed but Fk that ) I’m a proud HIBEE tonight 😎

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a season ! Many highs and the inevitable few lowsThis season has been a blast ! Some of the players on the pitch today we say a Grateful farewell to today.No sure Mcgeough actually WANTS to leave but If you can triple quadruple your earnings we all would eh ? McGinn probs away too ? Loads to look forward to next season though ! Really proud of the young team ! The Since 1875Guys have done us proud ! The songs colour and enthusiasm Has been outfknstanding ! Looking forward to next season already GGTTH(I’ll probs re read this tmoz and be embarrassed but Fk that ) I’m a proud HIBEE tonight ������
    No reason to be embarrassed. Like you, I've enjoyed this season and was so proud of my team today ( despite questionable defending). The 'displays' have been fantastic; thanks to everyone for the effort. Like Dylan, I felt emotional today, realising we shall not see some of these players play for Hibs again. I feel privileged to have witnessed this team develop and hope more of the Development team progress. The so called fans who sold their tickets for today's match are the real losers. It was one of those, 'I was there' matches.
    See you next season!

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    293 Post(s)
    I left today buzzing. Unbelievable!

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2618 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior_Webby View Post
    I left today buzzing. Unbelievable!
    Me tae gadgie. Excellent bud👍🇳🇬

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2642 Post(s)
    I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Hibs this season. I only go to home matches so I can only really comment on what I have seen at ER this season and it has been magnificent. For a newly promoted team to have performed at such a consistently high standard throughout the season says everything about the players and the management/coaching staff at Easter Road. Thanks you to everybody at Hibs for providing such great entertainment this season and with the possibility of European football as well it really has been a remarkable campaign. Looking forward to next season already.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    197 Post(s)
    I've been going to Easter Rd since 1969.I was saying elsewhere a couple of weeks ago, that there was no way todays squad were as good as Turnbill's Tornadoes.I'm not so sure any more.I have been thoroughly entertained by this year's games.I only missed one game, the first against der hun.I've had downs of course, but the highs heavily out-way the lows.My favourite game?Probably the second away to der hun.The worst?Undoubtedly away to the Sheepshaggers.But dull games were few and far between.I'm glad Ross County are going down,I've nothing against the club, but the trip dusnae half take it out of you.The players have been a pleasure to watch,it's a sad moment to see one or more going but most have been welcome additions,it would be churlish of me to point out the ones who didn't make the grade,I'm sure they will be punted,they will make the grade in the Blue Square salt and shake league or there are other occupations.But the vast majority of the squad were tremendous,my favourite was big Efe but I won't grumble if it went to someone else.
    As for todays game?Neil Lennon and Garry Parker,Martin Boyle and Brandon Barker, that's Entertainment!

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzone View Post
    What a season ! Many highs and the inevitable few lowsThis season has been a blast ! Some of the players on the pitch today we say a Grateful farewell to today.No sure Mcgeough actually WANTS to leave but If you can triple quadruple your earnings we all would eh ? McGinn probs away too ? Loads to look forward to next season though ! Really proud of the young team ! The Since 1875Guys have done us proud ! The songs colour and enthusiasm Has been outfknstanding ! Looking forward to next season already GGTTH(I’ll probs re read this tmoz and be embarrassed but Fk that ) I’m a proud HIBEE tonight 😎

You'll probably be embarrassed about using 'tmoz' on the Bounce, but other than that you're spot on.

GoGO Back To Forum

User Tag List