vCash
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7023 Post(s)

Just Back From Aeroplane Sunday

Hibs v The Rangers today wasn't quite meant to be like this. It was meant to be a day where we cemented our return emphatically to the top league by finishing second. Sadly, as we all know and what sent our manager off on a wee outburst, we couldn't quite do this following results in the past week.

However, what a season it's been. We are very much back. Back challenging at the correct end of the table. Back playing free flowing exciting football. Back earning the plaudits of our opponents. And more importantly in ever increasing numbers our supporters are back backing our club.

So I rushed to the game picking up family members enjoying a pre match pint on route. Our chat turned to 'Could we beat them by 6' to finish 3rd? We all laughed about it and the consensus was that this team could definitely score quite a few... We caught the tail end of Neil Lennon's interview on BBC Sportsound. He explained the exclusion of Darren McGregor on the grounds that The Rangers have no real aerial physical threat. He made it clear that he was "...going for it".

I must admit I suddenly felt the butterflies. I HATE that lot. They are an abomination of a club. Their support are a despicable lot. Bigoted. Prejudiced. Sectarian. And generally scum. It sickens me to the pit of my stomach that here in Scotland we have mainstream media, football authorities and politicians that are complicit in all their evil ignorance.

So you feel the desire to see Hibs beat them. You hope and pray that the players come out in glorious sunshine feeling likewise.

And the first twenty minutes. Didn't. They. Just.

Kamberi, Allan and Maclaren within 22 minutes had us 3-0 up. Was I the only one who felt at that point that the scoreline flattered that horrible lot? Was I the only one who at that point thought with 68 mins to go it was game on? I doubt I was. And I think the players thought absolutely likewise. The Rangers were on the receiving end of complete and total football the Hibernian way. The football was a joy to behold. I thought at this particular time Kamberi, Slivka and Allan were unplayable.

We so almost made it 4-0 from a corner that Whittaker got on the end of. Had that gone in the roof might have come off the four stands full of a very noisy Easter Road faithful. Unfortunately The Rangers got out their half three times and unbelievably scored three times. The HT scoreline of 3-3 was almost laughable such was the Hibs utter dominance. I could see Neil Lennon discuss his disgust and frustration with Garry Parker the first and second we had conceded.

At HT I felt sure we would win the game. All season we have been the better side. The gulf was evident in the first half. I couldn't believe we found ourselves 3-5 down. I will admit I then felt concern. How will Neil Lennon react to this? What a horrible (typing this on my phone outside as my lap top has failed me Garry Parker my neighbour has just walked past me and I've shown him a clenched fist! What a surreal moment!) way for legends to say their inevitable goodbyes.

Thankfully though this Hibs as we all know have an inner strength. A total resolution to never be beaten. We got one back quickly through Maclaren. I was disappointed to see Allan go off but Barker one on one is lethal. He sped past his man with ease and there again was Maclaren for his hat-trick.

Then in scenes I will forever treasure was aeroplane Lennon on the pitch. How he enjoyed that. How we too enjoyed that. No doubt the corrupt media will give no coverage to his abuse as a "sad fenian $#@!" throughout the game from the visiting filth. No doubt the authorities will take no action on that but likely against the Hibs manager. Who sent him off? The ref? The police?

A draw was no more than we deserved. I was happy at FT to get it. However, we should have beat that lot 7-0 minimum and got 3rd place.

The team:

Marciano
    Two fantastic late saves. In the first half he had The Rangers in his half three times and conceded three times.

Whittaker
    Not the season I expected from him. Today I would have liked to have seen Sir David Gray get the nod. He did OK but is he the answer?

Ambrose
    For me not quite at it. He's been a terrific player for us the last 18 months. I expect he might move on in the summer?

Hanlon
    Better than Wednesday but again not at his best I didn't think.

Stevenson
    Scottish League Cup winner and Scottish Cup Winner with Hibs. Enjoy your summer Lewis. Legend.

Slivka
    Showed for me in the first hour what a terrific player he could be for us. I just think he's not fully adjusted to how quick our game is? A player of ability though with tremendous technique.

McGeouch
    Wish he had started at Pittodrie and Tynecastle. Not his best ever game but showed us exactly what we are going to miss. And boy aren't we going to miss him. He looked emotional at full time. His 89th minute effort was a beauty. I really really wish for many many reasons that had gone in. Perhaps air traffic control wasn't quite ready on the 89th minute....

McGinn
    I don't think he's been at his best recently. However, what a talent and what a player. Scott Brown yesterday said he was his toughest opponent. I hope we persuade him to stay. However, I know and understand that's not going to happen. Wherever you go SJM go somewhere that gives you the platform you deserve. You might not reach the heights of Zideine but then he never became a Hibs legend.

Allan
    He was totally up for it. Exquisite feet and trickery. How they hate him. Really hope he stays. Nice to see him properly interact with the fans at the end. Stay and become a legend like SJM & Dylan have!

Maclaren
    I watch him and don't think he's doing enough. He misses a lot. But he scores more! He knows where to be which is a fantastic quality to have. I doubt we will manage to keep him. I'd love us too though.

Kamberi
    I thought his performance was exceptional. The workrate. The desire. The application. He's got quick clever feet. He can beat a man. He's simply got to be retained. And if we do we will get top dollar for him as he's got all the attributes to be a top top forward.

Subs:
    Swanson
    Not a lot of time but why didn't he shoot? He might be one of the few hoping Neil Lennon does go?

McGregor
    Did everything simple and calmed the defence down.

Barker
    When he runs at the full back.... wow! I really hope we get him back next season. Yes at times he lacks heart but he has outstanding ability.

MOTM:
    Hard to overlook a hat-trick from McLaren but I think Kamberi just shades it for me.

Referee:
    Started off OK but let The Rangers foul at will. Tried his best to block any possible SJM attempt at goal.

Crowd:
    What a noise that was at times. Surely each and every one of us at the game today would want to buy a season ticket for next season?

Manager:
    No idea what altitude he's at right now but I love the guy. Passionate just like us. A nicer individual than folk think he is. A proper leader. A winner. And a very very good football manager.

Leeann, Rod & The board:
    Upward trajectory. Keep. It. Going. Work within reason to keep Neil sweet.

GGTTH

It's going to be too long a summer. 💚
    Last edited by Smurf; 13-05-18 at 18:47.

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5220 Post(s)
    Thank you, sir.

Much enjoyed and appreciated.

Rocky's saves when we were behind were crucial, as was Darrens clearance on the line. Said at the time they might be and they were.

8 weeks until the last team to qualify for Europe enter the Europa Cup. Over to Celtc. Make it so, please. We deserve no less after the efforts of the season.
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)
    Fantastic just back Smurf, fitting for the fantastically bonkers game!

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    188 Post(s)
    Good report.

We are the embodiment of entertainment and absolutely the antithesis of the jambo clean sheet cherishers.

Love this Hibs team and love the club more now than ever.

A Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)
    Excellent Kenny, amazing save by rocky to keep us in it. Agree we should've beat them. Seen lennys interview where he talked about needing the fourth, so close and them scoring deflated us a bit.
    Lennys aeroplane moment was me and my daughters highlight of the season, absolute magic.
    Love the man to bits.
    GGTTH

Rock n' Roll Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    603 Post(s)
    Utterly bonkers game, incredible viewing. Hibs played some turkey scintillating football in that first half, and show tremendous guts & determination to salvage the point. As for Lennon’s celebration... tremendous.

Farewell to Dylan McGeouch, Scottish Cup winning legend and a truely terrific football player. Hope it’s not the last we’ve seen of Allan, Kamberi, Maclaren & Barker. Would love us to keep McGinn, even until January, but will depend what offers come in. Also was very excited by what we can expect from Slivka next season.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

Bounce Flag Co-Owner

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    559 Post(s)
    cheers for the report @Smurf - Lenny MoTM?....wheres that aeroplane smiley? ?

would love to see Kamberi, Maclaren and Allan back next year, and good luck to wee Dylan - what a player

Ooh, To,
    Ooh to be,
    Ooh to be a,
    Hibee!!!
    "The old is dying and the new cannot be born. In this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms can appear"

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6727 Post(s)
    Quality report Smurf - special kudos for the excellent title.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6221 Post(s)
    Great Just Back Kenny, written with a passion only a Hibs fan has for this team. I agree with everything, although if you were to name a man of the match, how could you choose between Kamberi and McLaren?

Crowd: What a noise that was at times. Surely each and every one of us at the game today would want to buy a season ticket for next season?
    Apart from the 1500 or so who left at 5-3, $#@!ing dafties that they are! This is Neil Lennon's Hibernian.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great Just Back Kenny, written with a passion only a Hibs fan has for this team. I agree with everything, although if you were to name a man of the match, how could you choose between Kamberi and McLaren? Apart from the 1500 or so who left at 5-3, $#@!ing dafties that they are! This is Neil Lennon's Hibernian.
    Spot on. Mentality of this team is special. They never give up

Norwegian Hibs Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Thank you for the just Back report Smurf. What a great season weve had. Hopefully we manage to keep Flo, Maclaren and Allan

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3618 Post(s)
    Wow. That was absolutely mental. I was wondering how @Smurf could even begin to sum that up - well done mate.

What a team. What a club.

Imagine being a Hearts fan, eh? That was as high as they ever got this season, in a season of record-breaking "nils". By 3 minutes in today, I'd forgotten they even existed.

Easter Road really is the place to be in Scottish football.
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7023 Post(s)
    Great Just Back Kenny, written with a passion only a Hibs fan has for this team. I agree with everything, although if you were to name a man of the match, how could you choose between Kamberi and McLaren?

Apart from the 1500 or so who left at 5-3, $#@!ing dafties that they are! This is Neil Lennon's Hibernian.
    I forgot about the MOTM! Updated it and Kamberi just shades it.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6221 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    I forgot about the MOTM! Updated it and Kamberi just shades it.
    I agree, although a hatrick from McLaren shows just how much the guy brings to Hibs. I keep thinking of them as the Cowan Durie pairing.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    830 Post(s)
    Very good read, thanks.

Hammers home how important the “Just Back” is to fans like myself who are unable to attend certain games for a variety of reasons.

Good bless the Pope.

Kind regards.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7023 Post(s)
    I agree, although a hatrick from McLaren shows just how much the guy brings to Hibs. I keep thinking of them as the Cowan Durie pairing.
    Know what you mean. I could never decide who I preferred Durie or Cowan! Kamberi really has surprised me. He's got real ability and will get better. I hope we keep both but feel we might not manage to get McLaren but get Kamberi?

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    Know what you mean. I could never decide who I preferred Durie or Cowan! Kamberi really has surprised me. He's got real ability and will get better. I hope we keep both but feel we might not manage to get McLaren but get Kamberi?
    Cowan fell away when dukebox left. But they were some partnership. I'd suspect the 85-86 most be one of the best partnerships in last 40 years

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Excellent just back.Thanks for all your efforts and to everyone else who has contributed.We have a special club with special fans and long may this continue.Enjoy your summer everyone and see you next season. Glory Glory.

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    902 Post(s)
    I get the feeling it's a game I'll be talking about for a while.

Slivka impressed today. I wouldn't be unhappy if he became a regular going forward.

Coffee Shop Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    372 Post(s)
    Wwhat a game, what a manager, what a team. Not since the Tornados have i seen the like.

And what a JB, @Smurf, breathless as the game itself. Kambéri mom for me too.

Roll on next season
    Fúckin clubs are fúckin dull the fúckin pubs are fúckin full
    Of fúckin girls and fúckin guys with fúckin murder in their eyes

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6928 Post(s)
    Thanks for the report @Smurf. I think at 3-0 the players saw the scoreline they wanted open up in front of them and went a bit gung ho. Who can blame them though. It didn't work and we collapsed under the hun momentum but when our equaliser [our 5th goal was a fukking equaliser] I couldn't have been more proud of the tenacity shown by this Hibernian team. Lenny looks like he's staying on. How good was that celebration when McLaren scored. We are all Neil Lennon, we are all Hibernian FC.

The futures bright
    The futures Green and White.
    We own this city
    GGTTH
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    535 Post(s)
    Great Just Back, cheers. I also thought Slivka had a good game. Dylan was tremendous too, emotional send-off for the legend. We’ve averaged 4 goals in our 3 top 6 home fixtures!
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Baltic Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    404 Post(s)
    Great report, Smurf- thanks to yourself & all the other Just Backers

Kamberi, McGeouch & Allan were all excellent throughout. Slivka is quality & delivered some outstanding balls into the box- I too would offer him an extra year now.

McLaren is a curious player for me though- his link up play is mediocre, he gets caught offside a lot & he fluffs a fair amount of chances... but he still manages to bang in the goals. Those were 3 very good finishes today. I like him & a hattrick against the Huns cements his status but, to be honest, I think Simon Murray playing with Kamberi would also score plenty.

Anyway, lets hope Celtic don't slip up in the final & that Neil can do the business that he wants/needs to do in the close season. GGTTH.

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6928 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GdanskHibee View Post

Kamberi, McGeouch & Allan were all excellent throughout. Slivka is quality & delivered some outstanding balls into the box- I too would offer him an extra year now.

McLaren is a curious player for me though- his link up play is mediocre, he gets caught offside a lot & he fluffs a fair amount of chances... but he still manages to bang in the goals. Those were 3 very good finishes today. I like him & a hattrick against the Huns cements his status but, to be honest, I think Simon Murray playing with Kamberi would also score plenty.

Anyway, lets hope Celtic don't slip up in the final & that Neil can do the business that he wants/needs to do in the close season. GGTTH.
    Sorry G I think you've taken that just a bit too far amigo.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2290 Post(s)
    Like Smurf, I believed at 3-0 we might just do this. It was however like the Archie Gemmil false promise of Argentna 78. But boy what a game. Only because we were up 3-0 did the game seem like we lost for a while. But on the verge of being the peoples team to goad with Hibsed it again, we lose 5 goals in a row...2 behind, Rangers again do their own act of ballsing it up.

Only thing I woul disagree with is we could have won 7-0. I reckon we easily could have scored 10 or more...however such as we played in defence we were never going to keep a clean sheet. It was probably because we were throwing everything at them, but the top teams know how to do that and defend at the same time. But hey, they have a greater budget than us and we ran them to 3 points in the league. We have had an outstanding campaign and with a bit of luck...or lack of bad luck in a few games, we could have been 2nd no probs.

Thanks for report Smurf and enjoy your night

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)
    Great just back Smurf, thank you. Incident and action packed. The front two are fantastic, they chase down everything and force defences into mistakes.

Baltic Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    404 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GdanskHibee View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    Sorry G I think you've taken that just a bit too far amigo.
    Really? Murray was doing fine until he had to play with Stokes. He's quick, has excellent workrate & showed what a good finisher he can be in the early part of the season. He just lost confidence in himself but he'll be back & he still has a lot to offer us.

The one big advantage that McLaren has is his ability to get into good goalscoring positions. He has missed plenty of sitters though, the same type of sitters that Murray got hung, drawn & quartered over. Keeping Kamberi, if at all possible, is the real key IMO.

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2618 Post(s)
    Aye Kenny, I would like tae mention Rockys 2 saves 1 was Gordon banks stylee the other? $#@!n unbelievable. Kept us in the game, although his kicking and positioning are a bit suspect. What a run fae Lennon tho eh? 💚💚💚

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2642 Post(s)
    Great report...agree with every word.

No doubt in my mind that Hibs were instructed by Lennon to just attack and get on the front foot for the start. Hibs played a very open and cavalier style today with no defensive midfielder which left us very vulnerable to the counter attack and we paid the price five times. We got caught with too many players upfield at times and the Rangers punished us. However today was the day to do just that after the events of Wednesday night and since..we just went for it big time today and along with the Rangers it served up one of the best games I have seen at Easter Road for many years. Kamberi and McLaren have to be priority signings this summer. Both are exceptional. McLaren is a superb penalty box striker and fully deserved his MOTM for a great hat-trick. His movement in the last third causes havoc in defences...and Kamberi is a wonderful talent. If we could secure even his signature for the next few years what a coup it would be for the club. Midfield we dominated for most of the game but the Rangers did threaten to overrun us at times in the second half especially at 5-3 when Marciano pulled off that wonder save. Slivka was superb...he's not a wide player but he showed today the class he has and I am looking forward to seeing him more regularly in our midfield next season. Really hope we can get Scott Allan on a permanent deal a well. Emotional seeing Dylan McGeouch taking his deserved acclaim from the fans at the end. He has been a great player for Hibernian these last four years and is a club legend. I hope you go on to have a fantastic career Dylan wherever you go and you will always be a Hibee as far as we the Hibs faithful are concerned.

Defensively...well let's not talk too much about that shall we. Whittaker never in a million years is a defender. Efe looked ill at ease and Paul Hanlon didn't have one of his better games either..and neither did Lewis Stevenson. I think Lennon will have to rebuild his defence for next season especially if Efe goes.

Fans were brilliant today as they have been the whole season. Great to hear Neil Lennon commit himself to the club prior to the game today. He is a complex guy who certainly has his personal problems to deal with but the club will help him because they know what an asset he is. He has done a fabulous job in his two years so far at the club and let's hope we can push on next season. The challenge is to equal or improve on fourth spot and ultimately to replace Aberdeen as the biggest challengers to the Old Firm. It can be done. He does need backing from the board though. This club is on the march and there is no stopping it.

Looking at the stats. Our highest points total ever in the SPL. Only Celtic and the Rangers have lost fewer games. Third top goalscorers. Great stuff.
    Last edited by Greenmachine; 13-05-18 at 23:03.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1685 Post(s)
    Great report Kenny. Thank you.

BIG G
    St. Patrick's a Progressive Supporters Branch

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1699 Post(s)
    Child abuse rife in the Huns end.... Poor wee hun

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    105 Post(s)
    quality summary Smurf, pretty much how I saw it on the telly. Kamberi seems perfectly suited to boss this league, really hope he stays. Both him and McLaren realize they can influence the game even when they don't have the ball, very different from Cummings etc. McLaren I am certain would score a $#@!load over a season in this league. Ambrose has his moments but he has been in the main superb - it is rare to have a central defender in this league who is an actual footballer and enjoys being so. We have been lucky to have him at our club.

Whittaker can not be a defender, these days in fact he was never a great defender. He is still an intelligent footballer though, which he has demonstrated this season, and perhaps we can find a place for him where we can harness that and his lack of pace will not be a liability.

It is so $#@!ing wonderful to see Easter Road full and rocking like it has been this year.The connection between the club, players, manager and us the fans is so far from where it was before relegation. I am mindful of bottom 6 games under Calderwood where the main discussion point was the seagulls. I $#@!ing love Neil Lennon. Hes a radge and he gets it.

As a (very) minor gripe, hope we can dump the obligatory Prcoclaimers medley on the tannoy after all significant victories. I love Sunshine on Leith of course but lets keep it for derbies and Hampden and don't cheapen it. Let us salute the team as appropriate with our own songs - we are not yanks, we don't need to be spoon fed a singalong. Alternatively, outsource the apres-match jukebox selection to Big G.
    Ni neart go cur le chile
    www.stpatsfc.com

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3618 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    Only Celtic and the Rangers have lost fewer games.
    Point of order - the Huns have lost more than us; only Celtc have lost fewer!
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2642 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    Point of order - the Huns have lost more than us; only Celtc have lost fewer!
    Cheers Aggie...I sit corrected !

Even better.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    Many thanks for that JB as that was a great read.

Rebuilding starts now with Kamberi a probable, Scotty probable (maybe on loan again), Jamie Mac in the balance and goodbye to Dylan and Brandon with SJM going to Celtc when they judge the time to be right being my guess.

Well done to Neil Lennon as well who made huge decisions in January about the strike force and absolutely called them right.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    Great Just Back Smurf and thanks also to all the others who do such a good job in reporting on the games.

Its much appreciated and I'm always impressed at how much detail and thought goes into them.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2017 Post(s)
    Fouls 13th May - YouTube

Someone has put together the fouls from the match.
    follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2017 Post(s)

follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

GoGO Back To Forum