Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Scott Allan/ Scott Bain

  1. #1
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    37,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6221 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4618

    Scott Allan/ Scott Bain

    I am not sure, but if it is the case that we cannot play Scott Allan but Thellick choose Scott Bain to play/ be on the bench behind the lanky streak of gorgie pish, I wouldnae be too happy.

    Thoughts?
    nil satis nisi optimum

  2. #2
    Radge Monthly Contributor
    NW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In a yellow submarine
    Posts
    668
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    342 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    271
    He will. He is on loan from Dundee and nothing to do with Hibs. Scott Allan plays for Hibs but is an employee of the lesser greens. Non comparable imho

  3. #3
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    37,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6221 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4618
    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He will. He is on loan from Dundee and nothing to do with Hibs. Scott Allan plays for Hibs but is an employee of the lesser greens. Non comparable imho
    Why not, Bain was on loan at Hibs, we done Thellick a favour, no? Scott Allan is so far out the picture at Celtc why would they get in he way?
    nil satis nisi optimum

  4. #4
    Radge Donator


    brianmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Livingston
    Posts
    1,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    513
    I believe the rule is a player can't turn out against his 'parent' club.?
    Dundee being Bain's
    And Celtc being Allan's 🤔

  5. #5
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3803
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I believe the rule is a player can't turn out against his 'parent' club.?
    Dundee being Bain's
    And Celtc being Allan's 🤔
    This
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  6. #6
    Radge Monthly Contributor
    NW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In a yellow submarine
    Posts
    668
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    342 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    271
    It’s not about favours or how far out picture. It’s anout parent clubs. I disagree with it , Scott Allen should be playing. Parent clubs either want the player or don’t

  7. #7
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    952
    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s not about favours or how far out picture. It’s anout parent clubs. I disagree with it , Scott Allen should be playing. Parent clubs either want the player or don’t
    It's an sfa rule in this case.

    I think it's clubs in the same division, players can't play.

    In other leagues and competitions the rules are different and it's a contractual agreement.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  8. #8
    Baldy radge


    Braehead Cabbage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    cowie scotland
    Posts
    3,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    827 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    582
    my understanding is whatever the tribute act want goes!They are the establishment team and normal rules don't apply.

  9. #9
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6727 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's an sfa rule in this case.

    I think it's clubs in the same division, players can't play.

    In other leagues and competitions the rules are different and it's a contractual agreement.
    That’s my understanding too Hammi

  10. #10
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4485 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I believe the rule is a player can't turn out against his 'parent' club.?
    Dundee being Bain's
    And Celtc being Allan's 🤔
    I don't believe there is a rule, unless it's been recently introduced.

    As far as I'm aware such a thing would have to be included in the loan agreement/contract.
    Space to let

  11. #11
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6727 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't believe there is a rule, unless it's been recently introduced.

    As far as I'm aware such a thing would have to be included in the loan agreement/contract.
    There is such a rule.







    During the term of a temporary transfer the Player concerned shall not Play against the transferor Club in (i) a League Match; (ii) League Cup Match; (iii) match in the Challenge Cup; or (iv) match in the Scottish Cup

  12. #12
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    952
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't believe there is a rule, unless it's been recently introduced.

    As far as I'm aware such a thing would have to be included in the loan agreement/contract.
    It's definitely a written rule.

    As above... :

  13. #13
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4485 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is such a rule.







    During the term of a temporary transfer the Player concerned shall not Play against the transferor Club in (i) a League Match; (ii) League Cup Match; (iii) match in the Challenge Cup; or (iv) match in the Scottish Cup
    Must be fairly recent. I remember not so long ago a loaned out Hibby playing against us in a cup and many of us being none too pleased!
    Space to let

  14. #14
    Mussel-bound Radge

    Weehibbydrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Honest Toun
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    564 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Must be fairly recent. I remember not so long ago a loaned out Hibby playing against us in a cup and many of us being none too pleased!
    Callum Booth.
    GGTTH

  15. #15
    Radge Private Member



    EastMeetsWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    449
    Can play in cup if not already played for parent club in competition. Different rule for the leauge.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Radge Private Member


    tayside hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
    Posts
    3,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1234 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Must be fairly recent. I remember not so long ago a loaned out Hibby playing against us in a cup and many of us being none too pleased!
    That would have been around the time we had the much admired ( by some) Pat Fenon in charge. He loaned out Callum Booth , and replaced him with Pa fcukin kujabi

    It was all progress . Apparently

  17. #17
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6727 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Quote Originally Posted by EastMeetsWest View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can play in cup if not already played for parent club in competition. Different rule for the leauge.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    You got me on 'ignore' then? I quoted the rule from the fishul site.


    Wait a minute........

    Someone ask him if he's got me on 'ignore'.

  18. #18
    Administrator Bounce Bouncer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Admin Control
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You got me on 'ignore' then? I quoted the rule from the fishul site.


    Wait a minute........

    Someone ask him if he's got me on 'ignore'.
    Erm, who ye askin?

    There's only me and that guy born in 1875 that doesn't have you on ignore. So, I guess that's yer answer? Just as well it was me on the night shift here at Admin Towers or you could have gone unanswered for weeks...

  19. #19
    Radge Private Member



    EastMeetsWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You got me on 'ignore' then? I quoted the rule from the fishul site.


    Wait a minute........

    Someone ask him if he's got me on 'ignore'.
    No not at all, was just a very quick browse through when at work. Never noticed posts, who could ignore your wit and banter.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Mussel-bound Radge

    Weehibbydrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Honest Toun
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    564 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by EastMeetsWest View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No not at all, was just a very quick browse through when at work. Never noticed posts, who could ignore your wit and banter.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    The rest of us.





    😉

  21. #21
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6727 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Harsh.

  22. #22
    Radge Private Member



    EastMeetsWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Harsh.
    I might have been looking at English set up...oops.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Scott Bain confirmed
    By Stu in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-01-18, 19:03
  2. John McGinn is better than Scott Allan and Scott Brown
    By MSG_07 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 14-09-15, 12:27

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •