Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 38 of 38

Thread: Lewis Joins HSL

  1. #1
    Radge Donator

    OfficialHSL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    137

    Lewis Joins HSL

    Once again more good news for Hibernian Supporters Ltd. We are delighted to confirm that Lewis Stevenson has followed his colleagues and Manager by joining HSL. He said
    “ The Club have been great with me over the many years that I have been here so I want to try and give something back. I know that not everyone will be able to contribute to HSL as they will already be supporting the Club in many other ways but for those supporters that can manage a little extra, what a great way to help our Club”.

    This squad are doing all they can to progress this Club, let's show that the supporters want to help too. Join at Home



  2. #2
    **** The Hearts







    GORDONSMITH7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    EH6
    Posts
    5,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1683 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2827
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once again more good news for Hibernian Supporters Ltd. We are delighted to confirm that Lewis Stevenson has followed his colleagues and Manager by joining HSL. He said
    “ The Club have been great with me over the many years that I have been here so I want to try and give something back. I know that not everyone will be able to contribute to HSL as they will already be supporting the Club in many other ways but for those supporters that can manage a little extra, what a great way to help our Club”.

    This squad are doing all they can to progress this Club, let's show that the supporters want to help too. Join at Home
    Modesty personified.



    Lewis receiving the St. Patrick's Branch Hibernian Achievement award with Sue McLernon at our sold out fabulous St. Patrick's Night. Cannae think of two more worthy recipients.

    GGTTH

    BIG G
    St. Patrick's a Progressive Supporters Branch


    "I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

    Sir Matt Busby

  3. #3
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    6,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2113 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1458
    Great guy, has helped out at Street Soccer events when asked.
    until the sky turns green

  4. #4
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3803
    I met him a few months back and took the chance to thank him for all he has done for the club, most notably 2016. The first thing he says is "No, thank YOU ". He's so unassuming and modest it's unreal. I told him to behave himself. Genuinely the nicest guy in football.
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  5. #5
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    north of hell
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    a truly great hibernian.
    long in the future he'll be remembered as a double cup winner and first and foremost "one of our own" simply a class act

  6. #6
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    952
    Right, that's it.
    I'm in, sold, sign up on weds.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  7. #7
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once again more good news for Hibernian Supporters Ltd. We are delighted to confirm that Lewis Stevenson has followed his colleagues and Manager by joining HSL. He said “ The Club have been great with me over the many years that I have been here so I want to try and give something back. I know that not everyone will be able to contribute to HSL as they will already be supporting the Club in many other ways but for those supporters that can manage a little extra, what a great way to help our Club”.This squad are doing all they can to progress this Club, let's show that the supporters want to help too. Join at Home
    As a result of players signing up how many new members has this generated?

  8. #8
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by SKII View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I met him a few months back and took the chance to thank him for all he has done for the club, most notably 2016. The first thing he says is "No, thank YOU ". He's so unassuming and modest it's unreal. I told him to behave himself. Genuinely the nicest guy in football.
    Lovely to hear. He was for me our best player again on Saturday.

  9. #9
    Radge Donator

    OfficialHSL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As a result of players signing up how many new members has this generated?
    Greenpower
    Including Members restoring their payments it was over 100.
    Very limited response over this weekend but it is of course Easter.
    If you know any Hibs fans who still just haven't managed to get round to it please encourage them to do it now.
    HSL

  10. #10
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    47,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4999 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1348
    How is the work on the website for android users coming on?


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  11. #11
    Radge Donator

    OfficialHSL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How is the work on the website for android users coming on?
    Jamie
    We are not far away. A couple of last minute issues that need resolved but the vast bulk of the work is complete. Easter holidays have now caused a further slight delay but we will be live very shortly.
    HSL

  12. #12
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    47,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4999 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1348
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jamie
    We are not far away. A couple of last minute issues that need resolved but the vast bulk of the work is complete. Easter holidays have now caused a further slight delay but we will be live very shortly.
    HSL
    Good stuff


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  13. #13
    Radge Private Member

    Hibee Kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    3,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    531 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    379
    Signed up this morning Had been meaning to for ages received an email which reminded me to finally do it.
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

  14. #14
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once again more good news for Hibernian Supporters Ltd. We are delighted to confirm that Lewis Stevenson has followed his colleagues and Manager by joining HSL. He said “ The Club have been great with me over the many years that I have been here so I want to try and give something back. I know that not everyone will be able to contribute to HSL as they will already be supporting the Club in many other ways but for those supporters that can manage a little extra, what a great way to help our Club”.This squad are doing all they can to progress this Club, let's show that the supporters want to help too. Join at Home[/QUOTE @OfficialHSL
    have I had an email from hibs but addressed from HSL? Message signed off by Kenny macSkill? I don't ever want an email from this gentleman. Feels like a data protection issue. I have not gave permission for this

  15. #15
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    11,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4775 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2228
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    have I had an email from hibs but addressed from HSL? Message signed off by Kenny macSkill? I don't ever want an email from this gentleman. Feels like a data protection issue. I have not gave permission for this
    This email was sent by Hibernian Football Club (12 Albion Place, Edinburgh, EH7 5QG) on behalf of Hibernian Supporters Limited If you do not wish to receive such emails in future please CLICK HERE to review your preferences.
    Don't see a massive issue in Hibs using their database to promote HSL. Also don't see an issue with it being signed off by MacAskill. Would you have felt differently if it was Charlie Reid?

  16. #16
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't see a massive issue in Hibs using their database to promote HSL. Also don't see an issue with it being signed off by MacAskill. Would you have felt differently if it was Charlie Reid?
    He ain't a hibs fan. Why pretend. If you opt out you get no emails from hibs. Charlie would be better I'd say but I don't want HSL emails

  17. #17
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    11,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4775 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2228
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He ain't a hibs fan. Why pretend. If you opt out you get no emails from hibs. Charlie would be better I'd say but I don't want HSL emails
    Neither is Leeane, can she send you emails? What about Rod?

  18. #18
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Neither is Leeane, can she send you emails? What about Rod?
    They work for hibs. And don't pretend to be Hibs fans. Not sure what your point is.

  19. #19
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    11,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4775 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2228
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They work for hibs. And don't pretend to be Hibs fans. Not sure what your point is.
    Point was I thought you were being a wee bit delicate citing data protection issues on a fairly inoffensive email from Hibs. You've not been subject to Cambridge Analytica stealing your data.

    MaCaskill is a Hibby. Maybe not as uber as you or others might deem acceptable, but he's Hibs. And he's chairman of HSL, just like Rod is chairman of HFC, not sure either 'work' for Hibs, but they both have the clubs best interests at heart.

    Anyway, I'm not even that arsed, will leave it there.

  20. #20
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Point was I thought you were being a wee bit delicate citing data protection issues on a fairly inoffensive email from Hibs. You've not been subject to Cambridge Analytica stealing your data. MaCaskill is a Hibby. Maybe not as uber as you or others might deem acceptable, but he's Hibs. And he's chairman of HSL, just like Rod is chairman of HFC, not sure either 'work' for Hibs, but they both have the clubs best interests at heart.Anyway, I'm not even that arsed, will leave it there.
    Seemed arsed enough wanting to post . I signed up for emails from hibs not HSL. Never said makasklill works for hibs. And he ain't hibs. Appeared from no where claiming to be hibs

  21. #21
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    11,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4775 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2228
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seemed arsed enough wanting to post . I signed up for emails from hibs not HSL. Never said makasklill works for hibs. And he ain't hibs. Appeared from no where claiming to be hibs
    I wasn't arsed, i'm not arsed. Took me all of 20 seconds to type a reply, wish I hadn't now tbh. But how the $#@! you know what team he supports is beyond me, and i think you're talking pish.

  22. #22
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Neither is Leeane, can she send you emails? What about Rod?
    I'd say Leeann is currently a fan of Hibs? I'm utterly baffled by the Kenny Mac link. Is he a fan? Does he go to games? If he does then great but from a marketing perspective I'm utterly baffled as to why he would be used to try and persuade fans to join HSL. FWIW I think the current strategy of getting players to sign up is brilliant.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seemed arsed enough wanting to post . I signed up for emails from hibs not HSL. Never said makasklill works for hibs. And he ain't hibs. Appeared from no where claiming to be hibs
    If he feels he's Hibs he's as much Hibs as anyone I'd say? Or do we now have different category of Hibbyness? Like a spectrum?

  23. #23
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    11,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4775 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2228
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say Leeann is currently a fan of Hibs? I'm utterly baffled by the Kenny Mac link. Is he a fan? Does he go to games? If he does then great but from a marketing perspective I'm utterly baffled as to why he would be used to try and persuade fans to join HSL. FWIW I think the current strategy of getting players to sign up is brilliant.
    Leanne is a Hun, currently employed in a professional manner. She's doing fine. MaCaskill says he's fan, I've got no clue why he would lie about that. He wouldn't be my choice to head up the scheme either, but he's there so crack on.

  24. #24
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    6,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2113 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1458
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say Leeann is currently a fan of Hibs? I'm utterly baffled by the Kenny Mac link. Is he a fan? Does he go to games? If he does then great but from a marketing perspective I'm utterly baffled as to why he would be used to try and persuade fans to join HSL. FWIW I think the current strategy of getting players to sign up is brilliant.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If he feels he's Hibs he's as much Hibs as anyone I'd say? Or do we now have different category of Hibbyness? Like a spectrum?
    Pretty sure someone popped up on here a while ago stating Macaskill attends every home game
    until the sky turns green

  25. #25
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say Leeann is currently a fan of Hibs? I'm utterly baffled by the Kenny Mac link. Is he a fan? Does he go to games? If he does then great but from a marketing perspective I'm utterly baffled as to why he would be used to try and persuade fans to join HSL. FWIW I think the current strategy of getting players to sign up is brilliant.- - - Updated - - -If he feels he's Hibs he's as much Hibs as anyone I'd say? Or do we now have different category of Hibbyness? Like a spectrum?
    Yeah different levels. Part timer to hardcore home abd away. Throw on a day tripper and glory hunters

  26. #26
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Leanne is a Hun, currently employed in a professional manner. She's doing fine. MaCaskill says he's fan, I've got no clue why he would lie about that. He wouldn't be my choice to head up the scheme either, but he's there so crack on.
    Pat Nevin once supported Celtic but that doesn't mean he's one today? She might have been a Hun but maybe no longer?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty sure someone popped up on here a while ago stating Macaskill attends every home game
    If true that's great news. I want everyone to be a Hibby. Except bigots.

  27. #27
    Donator


    newhoosehibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the darkside
    Posts
    2,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    194 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    53
    That's me put in £10 a month

    SUPPORT THE BINMEN
    ITS ALL A LOAD OF RUBBISH

  28. #28
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1275
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4886 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pat Nevin once supported Celtic but that doesn't mean he's one today? She might have been a Hun but maybe no longer?
    I ken you've got a soft spot for her but dinnae kid yourself on K, she's a Hun.

  29. #29
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I ken you've got a soft spot for her but dinnae kid yourself on K, she's a Hun.
    I'm not convinced.

  30. #30
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6725 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not convinced.
    We've seen your avatar, and your 'subtle' moniker.

    We're on to you boy.



    And that's 'boy' without an 'h'.



    That appears elsewhere.










    Actually, this started off well. I knew where I was going but somehow the plot became lost.

    Move along. Nothing to see here.

  31. #31
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3803
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I ken you've got a soft spot for her but dinnae kid yourself on K, she's a Hun.
    Is this your way of telling us you're still an Arab? Glory hunter
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  32. #32
    Donator






    HATTIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moredun
    Posts
    8,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1396
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3286 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    614
    [QUOTE=Smurf;1610008]Pat Nevin once supported Celtic but that doesn't mean he's one today? She might have been a Hun but maybe no longer?

    I agree K, do people actually not believe she works for Hibs and Hibs best interest, if be totally amazed if thought otherwise

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I ken you've got a soft spot for her but dinnae kid yourself on K, she's a Hun.
    And are you not a Dundee utd fan

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I ken you've got a soft spot for her but dinnae kid yourself on K, she's a Hun.
    And are you not a Dundee utd fan

  33. #33
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1275
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4886 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by SKII View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this your way of telling us you're still an Arab? Glory hunter
    Can you be called a glory hunter when you start coming when Blobby Williamson was in charge?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HATTIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And are you not a Dundee utd fan?
    Not sure what your point is here. I've had a season ticket for the last 16/17 years. She works for Hibs, its her job, she gets paid by hibs. She'll move on from Hibs, no doubt she will have a softspot for us but I doubt she'll still be a fan.

  34. #34
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6725 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you be called a glory hunter when you start coming when Blobby Williamson was in charge?

    I have to be honest and say that Bobby never got me that excited.

  35. #35
    Donator






    HATTIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moredun
    Posts
    8,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1396
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3286 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you be called a glory hunter when you start coming when Blobby Williamson was in charge?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Not sure what your point is here. I've had a season ticket for the last 16/17 years. She works for Hibs, its her job, she gets paid by hibs. She'll move on from Hibs, no doubt she will have a softspot for us but I doubt she'll still be a fan.
    Just pointing out allegiances can change
    GGTTH

  36. #36
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3803
    Quote Originally Posted by HATTIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just pointing out allegiances can change
    Exactly.

    I don't understand it but it does happen. Especially for those working in the game.

    Nobody calls Gordon Rae a Gunt or Fat Robbo a Hibee.

    21st May and all who sailed in her would toil not to feel affection and or affinity for the good guys.

    Does anyone still refer to Rodders as a Sheep?
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  37. #37
    Radge Donator

    OfficialHSL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Kev View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Signed up this morning Had been meaning to for ages received an email which reminded me to finally do it.
    Hibee Kev
    Thank you for joining and welcome aboard. Please help us to continue growing by telling a friend.
    HSL

  38. #38
    Radge Donator

    OfficialHSL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by newhoosehibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's me put in £10 a month
    Thank you very much for joining, please spread the word.
    HSL

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Williamson joins Hibs
    By Purple & Green in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-10, 12:34
  2. Stevie Fulton joins a gym!!
    By C/Nauld Hibby in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25-05-09, 12:24
  3. Collins joins Hartlepool!
    By GalegoHibs in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-01-08, 20:58
  4. A new wee Hibby joins us.....
    By 1875 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 22-01-07, 20:16
  5. Tam the Bam joins Hibs II
    By HaarlemShuffler in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-06, 07:44

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •