Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Nowt to be ashamed of Macar

  1. #1
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6725 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220

    Nowt to be ashamed of Macar

    Vile Huns

    Nothing really surprises me about this story - it seems that there is no protection from these animals, and any complaints to the local plod is more likely to end in the complainant facing arrest rather than the aggressors.

  2. #2
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    11,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4775 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2228
    That’s utterly despicable, but as you say doc, not surprising.

    Nothing compares to my contempt for Rangers as a club, their support and their behaviour.

    Hope this doesn’t affect Carl too much


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Skivin cooncil Radge
    greencol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    peterhead
    Posts
    7,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vile Huns

    Nothing really surprises me about this story - it seems that there is no protection from these animals, and any complaints to the local plod is more likely to end in the complainant facing arrest rather than the aggressors.

    Absolute and utter trash. Racists, bigots and cowards.
    Ever play this game chief?

  4. #4
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,714
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3615 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2910
    The worst thing is how unsurprised we all are.

    Also - this is the kind of thing Dempster has repeatedly done nothing about - nothing - despite repeated requests to address from our support. Just while everyone (as in media etc) is hailing her as potentially the new messiah for the SFA.

    If they all want someone who will brush the Huns behaviour under the carpet, then ... oh wait.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  5. #5
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    If a Hibs supporter did this to a Rangers fan with a disability in Edinburgh city centre this would be on the front page of all the tabloids. They would be demanding a statement from Hibs. Hibs would give assurances that they will do all they can to catch whoever it was and ban them.

    But it's not, so move along folks.

  6. #6
    Donator
    HenryLB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1241 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If a Hibs supporter did this to a Rangers fan with a disability in Edinburgh city centre this would be on the front page of all the tabloids. They would be demanding a statement from Hibs. Hibs would give assurances that they will do all they can to catch whoever it was and ban them.

    But it's not, so move along folks.
    Exactly. Reminds me of when the tabloids reported that a 'hibs thug punched an innocent rangers fan' on the pitch at Hampden. Actually some bloke trying to stop some hun weirdo grabbing his kid.
    so what do I know

  7. #7
    Radge Private Member
    Canon Hannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Eskbank
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    87
    They have a large element to their support who are the scum of the earth and what's more they know it and couldn't care less!

  8. #8
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1275
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4886 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1461
    Whilst I would never condone anyone being spat on in any walk of life, I know Macar personally and know for a fact he's got a big mouth on him. Now don't get me wrong, it shouldn't matter what you say to someone, they should never spit on you but I'm doubtful if he was just walking past some Huns and they did that just coz he was blind.

  9. #9
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    952
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whilst I would never condone anyone being spat on in any walk of life, I know Macar personally and know for a fact he's got a big mouth on him. Now don't get me wrong, it shouldn't matter what you say to someone, they should never spit on you but I'm doubtful if he was just walking past some Huns and they did that just coz he was blind.
    Might just be that they would have done it to anyone who looks completely incapable of defending themselves?

    I've got a friend who meets Carl before the football and makes sure he gets to the station to go home etc and while he can be a pain in the arse, he's no running around d Glasgow noising up Huns.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  10. #10
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2268 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Scum.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Mussel-bound Radge

    Weehibbydrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Honest Toun
    Posts
    1,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    564 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whilst I would never condone anyone being spat on in any walk of life, I know Macar personally and know for a fact he's got a big mouth on him. Now don't get me wrong, it shouldn't matter what you say to someone, they should never spit on you but I'm doubtful if he was just walking past some Huns and they did that just coz he was blind.
    A Bouncer was with him. There was no provocation.
    GGTTH

  12. #12
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1275
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4886 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehibbydrew View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A Bouncer was with him. There was no provocation.
    Strange that they couldn't answer that question on Twitter when asked.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Might just be that they would have done it to anyone who looks completely incapable of defending themselves? I've got a friend who meets Carl before the football and makes sure he gets to the station to go home etc and while he can be a pain in the arse, he's no running around d Glasgow noising up Huns.
    He must have quietened down in his old age.

  13. #13
    Mussel-bound Radge

    Weehibbydrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Honest Toun
    Posts
    1,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    564 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    792
    [QUOTE=Wannabehibee;1605209]Strange that they couldn't answer that question on Twitter when asked.

    [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]

    Not everyone does Twitter. Nor your level of cynicism.
    GGTTH

  14. #14
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1803 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    666
    Has he been on radio Clyde talking about it?

  15. #15
    **** The Hearts







    GORDONSMITH7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    EH6
    Posts
    5,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1682 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2827
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whilst I would never condone anyone being spat on in any walk of life, I know Macar personally and know for a fact he's got a big mouth on him. Now don't get me wrong, it shouldn't matter what you say to someone, they should never spit on you but I'm doubtful if he was just walking past some Huns and they did that just coz he was blind.
    Have you ever considered a career change.......Social Work perhaps.

    BIG G

  16. #16
    Bounce Flag Co-Owner



    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South
    Posts
    1,734
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    722 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    402
    I kind of understand what he felt like when some foul orc chucked a cup of piss that nearly hit me. Still had to bin my jacket. Odd because you’d think the filthy orc would have just drunk his own piss as usual.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'


    fieryjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    2,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whilst I would never condone anyone being spat on in any walk of life, I know Macar personally and know for a fact he's got a big mouth on him. Now don't get me wrong, it shouldn't matter what you say to someone, they should never spit on you but I'm doubtful if he was just walking past some Huns and they did that just coz he was blind.
    FFS! That is one of the most crass statements I have ever read. My mate got the taxi with him from a pub in central Glasgow and was with him when they got dropped off. Ages with Big G too, so knows his way about.
    They were both spat on and to say that Carl has a 'big mouth on him' says more about your tact than Carls.

    Do you ever think before you type? Have a word with yerself
    Sometimes life is like a new bar
    Plastic seats, beer below par
    Food with no taste, music grates
    I'm living too late

  18. #18
    Donator




    hibbybrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Qatar
    Posts
    1,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vile Huns

    Nothing really surprises me about this story - it seems that there is no protection from these animals, and any complaints to the local plod is more likely to end in the complainant facing arrest rather than the aggressors.
    Surely Hibs Board will take the lead with strong action against .... oh wait

  19. #19
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2850 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    760
    https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...t-at-1-4686272
    It’s outrageous what happened to him but there’s not a chance i’ll be doing this,he hasn’t died FFS.
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  20. #20
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    11,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4775 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2228
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...t-at-1-4686272
    It’s outrageous what happened to him but there’s not a chance i’ll be doing this,he hasn’t died FFS.
    Might pop into wilkies and explain to him this is a terrible idea.

  21. #21
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...t-at-1-4686272
    It’s outrageous what happened to him but there’s not a chance i’ll be doing this,he hasn’t died FFS.
    Agreed - it's a ridiculous idea.

  22. #22
    Serious Radge Brizo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    592
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    239
    While what happened to him was disgusting a minutes applause ! Thats mental. I appreciate he has a disability which makes his treatment even worse but if we're going to have applause for Hibbies who've been abused by huns we'll be clapping for 90 minutes every week.

    Tin helmet time but is this Macar a bit of an attention seeker ?

  23. #23
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6725 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybrian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely Hibs Board will take the lead with strong action against .... oh wait
    I understand that Hibs have raised this with the The Rangers, but I doubt very much that anything will come of it.
    It's only being discussed because of the media attention. Maybe a bland statement - more likely 'we are dealing with this behind the scenes' from our Fan Directors.
    The kid glove treatment handed to the Huns where they are allowed to carry on like .....well.......like Huns........... because 'there are too many to arrest' and 'it would cause a riot' according to the Plods just encourages further similar disgusting treatment. As many Hibs fans will have experienced at Ibrox, some of the cops on duty make no secret of their allegiance either.

    I'm surprised that Level5 haven't yet published a statement lauding the behaviour of a brave Rangers fan who protected other innocent fans in danger of being brushed against by a careless Hibs thug who clearly wasn't looking where he was going.

  24. #24
    Radge Donator





    MikeyPaget1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lower Ravelston
    Posts
    1,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    736 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    272
    Have i missed something???

    Why the $#@! would Aberdeen fans, or any fans, want to do this???

    I could never condone anyone spiting on anyone, blind or not, and it doesnt surprise me form those horrible $#@!s, but a minutes applause???? Come on!! Wot you thinking of sheep???

    There is no way i will be joining in!!

    $#@!in daft idea

  25. #25
    Radge Donator


    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Linlithgow
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16
    Was it not only one guy who thought of the idea and pretty much everyone (including on the sheep forum he posted it on) has unanimously said 'dinnae be daft'?

  26. #26
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5212 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3803
    The response to this on Twitter has been unsurprising. He's being accused of not being blind, a bigot and a range of other unsavoury but unsurprising insults.

    They've done their usual digging up info on where he stays and his Moby number is being circulated by them online, encouraging folk to use it to abuse him.

    He used the H wurd they've tried to redefine as sectarian and they've reported him to the police for it.

    I don't know much about him but I do know he is a colourful character. Nothing justifies this usual and predictable intolerant dug whistle to abuse. Reminds me of their behaviour online after the cup final.
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  27. #27
    Radge Private Member



    EastMeetsWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    389 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPaget1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have i missed something???

    Why the $#@! would Aberdeen fans, or any fans, want to do this???

    I could never condone anyone spiting on anyone, blind or not, and it doesnt surprise me form those horrible $#@!s, but a minutes applause???? Come on!! Wot you thinking of sheep???

    There is no way i will be joining in!!

    $#@!in daft idea
    Post on FB today from Carl, he does not want the minute applause. A minutes roar of the rangers are died would be more apt.

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Is Macar away for a sh!te or what??
    By EA2007 in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-04-10, 19:32
  2. Carl macar
    By Innes in forum The Pie Stand
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 17-03-10, 08:43
  3. Anyone Ashamed........
    By Zitellis Heid in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-11-09, 17:54
  4. Ashamed to admit
    By Bambino in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17-04-09, 10:44
  5. Why are some of us ashamed
    By Timmy in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 13-05-07, 00:11

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •