Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Back and that was a 1st Half masterclass......

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

vCash
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6221 Post(s)

Just Back and that was a 1st Half masterclass......

Jeez, as a fellow bouncer said after the game, am sweating, I kicked every ba that second half!

The Hibs 1000 sat in the away car park discussing the team formation as Hibs tweeted the team. No Daz, no Paul, aw naw we thought? Well the teams lined up inside a piped noise Hunnery, it was clear Neil was here to beat them, Rocky in Goals, a back three of Efe, Ryan Porteous and Lewis Stevenson, Barts covering, John, Dylan and returnee Scott Allan, with Boyler, Barker left and right (ish) and Flo Kamberi up front.

The huns had their usual mix of Flops, Cheats, Thugs and fandans, same in the stands. The Hibs support never stopped singing, the Huns sang when the music played on the tannoy, when they sung unprompted, every one was a sectarian, bigoted rant, from cheer up Neil Lennon/ Fenian $#@!, some song about a joiner building a big giant gallows, or putting the roof high on the Barras or something else irrelevant to a fitba match, to No Surrender, the full repertoire. Fair play to the polis who managed to block out the massed ranks breaking the law by staring uninterrupted at Hibs fans instead. They did sing about Jason Cummings, $#@! knows why, he was hopeless.

So, Hibs started brilliantly, after an initial blip with Barker being replaced by McLaren following an early knock. McLaren, Kamberi, McGinn, McGeouch and Scott Allan took control, and played the filth in blue off the pitch. Flicks, chips, crisp passing, ball to feet, nae blooters, deft touches, Hibernian were a joy to watch, inspired by number 2-3 (think about it) Scott Allan. We had the ball in net, but it was given as off side, it saw one well kent Hibby to get himself lifted and he tried a one man pitch invasion. D’oh! McLaren then seemed to miss a sitter, before Super John McGinn hit a twenty yard daisy cutter into the bottom right of Fotherinhun’s goal, the Hibs end went ballistic, the Huns revolting as half time came. The best first I half performance I have seen from Hibs in donkeys years.

For a patch work back three, Lewis, Efe and Ryan were superb, absolutely superb and Rocky has upped his game, he is as good as a goal or two advantage for us at the moment.

Talking of donkeys, the Hun centre halfs are just that, huddies, absolute huddies, although the left back, Sean Whateverheiscalled has a bit about him.

Second half we did the one thing we had agreed we shouldnae amongst my various pals, we tried to defend the lead. The Huns pummelled us for much of the second half, but the wonderful Rocky ably assisted by Lewis, Efe, and Ryan, before some Hun scored a fluke, no idea who, hatred can blind you sometime.

So, Hibs say, bugger that, time to play fitba again, and we did, Scott Allan sailed through the statues in royal blue, he was fouled, penalty for Hibs. McLaren coolly slots it away with their goalie making a decent attempt to save it, but failing, just like their fans failed to save their club, letting it instead, die. The Hibs fans are in heaven, taunting the Huns as they started sneaking out.

As I said at the top of the report, I came home shattered, second half I kicked every ball (and where I could, try to kick a hun). Hibernian today put Sevco 2012 in their place, we taught them a lesson in how to play the beautiful game.

Hibernian were fantastic, on the pitch and on the terrace, we own the Huns, we know it, they know it. Magnificent.

The Team

Rocky has taken the subtle hint Lenny gave him when he signed Scott Bain for half an hour. Ofir was fantastic today, three wonderful saves. Unbeatable!

Efe too was magnificent as the leader of our back three, graceful, a gentleman but ooze class, Efe plays these games in a smoking jacket, sucking a humungous cuban cee-gar. Magic!

Ryan Porteous was chucked in to cover for the loss of the best defensive pairing we have had in years. He played like he has captained Hibs for 10 years. Hard, great headerer of a ball, a winner. Three mistakes in 90 minutes, Ryan, a Hibs supporter is a mix of Paul Hanlon and Darren McGregor. I thought he was brilliant!

Lewis takes a bit of stick from the hard of thinking sometimes. He played as our left sided centre half in a three, he played like he had played that position his whole career. Fantastic!

Marv played in front of the three and sooked up the hunnish pressure. Solid, hard, and occasionally skilled, he let the Huns know this was Hibernian they were playing, not Aberdeen, we don’t roll over, we own them. Solid.

John was pushed left, but like us, he hates Rainjurs and he simply kept battering into them, running at them, pressing them, charging! His goal was a thing of joy, a great goal, not a good goal. Super!

Dylan had a tough shift, he had to play up against a very aggressive bunch of Huns, but as the best midfielder in Scotland outside of Parkhead, he worked his way through them and treated their presence as the nothing it is. Skill.

Scott Allan, well I have to admit I was not happy at his return. I had my reasons. I am also man enough to admit I am wrong. Scott might have been a daft, poorly advised laddie, but Scott is 100% fitba, his first half performance destroyed the billy boys, he was simply unplayable at times, the flicks and tricks between him and his team mates even had me shouting his name at one point. His skill to gain the penalty that won us the game was football intelligence, he is a football maestro. Scott is nae Hun, nae Hun has his intelligence or guile, that is clear. Hibs fans who don’t come watch him are missing as good a player as we have had in years. I also like his number, 2-3, will do for me. Wow.

Brandon was rumoured to be injured and lasted 7 minutes before going off holding his calf. It worked for us, the introduction of his replacement Jamie McLaren was a masterstroke as many of us expected to see Danny. Hurt.

Boyler ran himself ragged first half and tired badly second half, as the Huns targeted him with their only reasonable player Sean Toss kept targeting his space. Ran and Ran.

Flo Kamberi is the striker we have been missing, I would make Grasshoppers an offer asap, this laddie has it, his touch, his movement, his work rate, his desire. A young Grant Holt with more flicks and shuffles. I like this laddie. Good.

The Subs

Jamie McLaren came on after 5 or so minutes and I am delighted to report, he looks a great player. His link up play with Flo, Scotty, Dylan and John was excellent and he stroked the winner away with aplomb. Fair Dinkum.

Olly came on with ten to go and done his job, watch and learn from Flo and Jamie son, proper team players, proper strikers. Keen.

Danny came on to waste time at the end. One of our own.

Neil Lennon and his management team got it spot on, a make shift team but we had to go at the bigots, we did and they quickly shat it. Neil enjoyed that win as much as us, but then he would, as he hates them just like we do. He is not allowed to say so, but we know, beating them is the best, its great, its wonderful. We are all Neil Lennon, we all hate the Huns. Intelligent.

The referee booked six Hibs players and only three Huns, yet we never broke one hun leg or ankle although we did break their hearts, if the $#@!ers had one. The coward should have booked and red carded the Plug looking boy for persistent diving, he didnae, Moraless dived five times during the game, no foul, play on, maybe the skool teechur cannae spell his name, maybe the fact the guy looks like Plug Fi the Bash Street Kids he cut him some slack, right up until he booked him for nowt I could see? Golum is a useless fearty, a good referee might have had at least one hun off first half. Fud.

The Huns are $#@!ing rubbish, Cummings is a waste of an ejaculation, their fans are spent, they spout their hatred but its forlorn, they are yesterdays people, a nothing, a stain on the sheet of a cheap hotel, a skid mark on the underpants of Scottish and Irish society, nothing will ever change about them, they are trapped in their ignorance, dwindling defiance, sneaking home after 70 minutes to batter their families and salute a dying tradition. Their team is $#@!ing rotten to the core as well. Sean Toss looked decent though. Declan whatever was invisible, Murphy done nothing, I found out post match he was playing. I have no idea who most of the rest of them are, I don’t care, they are putrid. They are the $#@!e on the sole of the shoes of our society, we own them and our target must be to ensure they do not get into Europe, which I hope might just kill them off for good. Huns.

So, man of the match, well so many fine Hibernians to choose from, Marciano was brilliant, Scott Allan was a genius in parts, Efe strolled it, Super John kicked them back, battered them, fought and fought and fought, Flo nailed them, but for me, ignoring daft errors, Ryan Porteous was absolutely brilliant, for a young laddie, he played today like he has captained Hibernian his whole life. To think the laddie is one of us, a Hibs man. Wow again.

Lets take a rest now, its been a hard yin recently but the Hibs are a team, a real team and Neil and his people ken a player when they see one. This phoenix continues to rise from the ashes, and boy are we good when we want to be.

The Hibs fans were, as ever, the 12th man. Well done each and every one of us. We are Hibs, Hibs.

God bless ma, God bless Pa, God bless Hibernian, Ra, Ra, Ra
    nil satis nisi optimum

Baby Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    I had Bartley down as my MotM but I'm not gonna argue with Porteous, he was immense. Was impressed with mclarens work rate s well as ability, and was very pleased to see him really confident, grabbing the ball for the penalty, no discussion. Marciano has improved immeasurably, kept us in it with that double save in the first half. I think we'd have struggled if we'd gone behind after the start we'd made. Overall, terrific performance from everyone involved, Lennon gets it right at the hunnery. He hates them, we hate them. GGTTH 💚

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    What a brilliant report! Thank you.

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2290 Post(s)
    Thanks for report Mark and yes we have loan signings we really wanna keep now. But many predators will be watching to pounce.

Capital Green

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    RE Flo, I'm sure he said in an interview he's aware his time is up in Switzerland. If he keeps this up then we'd be mad not to exploit that.
    CG'08 - Bring back the colour and noise.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    190 Post(s)
    That report was almost as uplifting as the final whistle. A joy tae watch, a joy tae read. Thanks. What an afternoon. GGTTH

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2114 Post(s)
    Tidy report!
    until the sky turns green

Rock n' Roll Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    603 Post(s)
    Brilliant report, brilliant result, mon the Hibs, $#@! the Huns.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    533 Post(s)
    Great report! Well chuffed tonight!
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)
    Great report from the heart

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1795 Post(s)
    Excellent report Mark

Aberdeen next and they due a beating from us.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6221 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great report from the heart
    From the soul. Hearts, pah!
    nil satis nisi optimum

Space Cadet Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    982 Post(s)
    Delighted for the Darmstadt man Jamie Maclaren no idea why he never got his chance with us but its hibs gain now cant wait to watch the rerun of the match on Hibs tv tonight... it will make my nightshift go alot quicker

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4775 Post(s)

Just Back and that was a 1st Half masterclass......

Tremendous reading, tinged with a tiny morsel of regret missing it. Was offered a ticket at half one, but stuck in Leith with no transport it just wasn’t meant to be, thanks for the effort @newhousehibby

Regarding Porteous, I was out for dinner last November, talking to a guy who clearly had no interest in football, but mentions his nephew plays for Hibs. Discover it’s Ryan and the guy couldn’t fathom why I was so enthusiastic about him. He’s our future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3617 Post(s)
    Absolutely delicious report, @1875.

The original and still the best Just Back

Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)
    Brilliant report Mark, thoroughly enjoyed that.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    I have never read a "Just back" match report like that since your cup final masterpiece.

It was completely perfect and had me punching the air again after every paragraph.

Absolute masterclass. Thank you.

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6927 Post(s)
    Ta for the report @1875. Sounds like a good day was had by all. Well all that matter anyway. Agree we should look to sign Flo up asap before his name gets known. I managed to catch the last 15 minutes or so on a link that @Fritz sent me [cheers pal]. I was just in time to get depressed at their goal and then get undepressed when Allan played Tavernier like a fiddle to win the penalty. They were piling on the pressure after that but we looked solid enough from what I witnessed. Even in that cameo the ref was chucking cards around as if he was at a sales convention.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    736 Post(s)
    Says it all!! Still buzzing!

Dont you just love doing these horrible $#@!s!!

Glory Glory to the $#@!in Hibees

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6221 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPaget1875 View Post

I do, I hate them Mikey.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Freeloading Admin Radge

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1638 Post(s)
    watched it on a HunTV stream and have to say, they are f'uckin hilariously pathetic when we hump them.
    Every excuse under the sun that we somehow cheated them in every tackle, challenge, pass or foul committed against us.
    Bartley fouled twice late on, "ah that just gives him another reason to go down for a couple of minutes to waste time"
    You can hear the hurt in their voice, its f'uckin hilarious
    For some reason they did not replay the "offside goal" that Hibs scored, from the goal line camera. Probably because it wasn't "offside"
    Scott Allan "went down too easy" for the penalty, and "played for it"
    Of course he f'uckin played for it!!

Anyway, on the subject of Scott Allan, he was a fitbaw player today, who had an exceptional game for Hibs.
    If he continues to play like that I will afford him every courtesy that a Hibs player deserves.
    If he doesn't then I reserve the right of ficklety, and refer to him as a "durty wee Hun b'astard"

****ed off Radge

Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4088 Post(s)
    Good report, cheers.
    Good result too!

While also unhappy at his signing, if this is what he's here to do then I'm happy to hold my hands up too.
    Long may it continue.

Very important 3 points. Really do love when we beat them.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

Statistically Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1803 Post(s)
    Epic report M - especially loved the Scott Allan stuff 😂

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2617 Post(s)
    Well i did say earlier in the week I was looking forward tae yr first 'justback' and yi disappoint Mark.Took us a few minutes(in the boozer) tae get our heids roond the team defensively but in the end it mattered not a $#@!, we were immense back there. A load of my mates and mates laddies were there but I watched the game on ma phone and hibs scored on the tv a giud 3 minutes before my phone,cue much jumpin aboot in said pub. Better team 1st half and like wednesday they came back intae it like m'well but no wi the same danger. Hibs handled all they had with ease. Scott Allan??? sooperb as was everyone in a hibs shirt. Am glad we played so well collectively mate, made it easier for you.

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)
    I got in in time to catch the game (on periscope via huns tv) from the 39th minute on, looks like I missed some of the best bits! I thought that Collum appeared card happy when we committed fouls and less so for them, we had 14 fouls and 6 bookings they were 12/3. Absolutely gobsmacked to see that the 17th century forums are up in arms at the bias shown towards Hibs, phucking revisionist @rseholes.ggtth

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3287 Post(s)
    Great result, great report Mark, you could feel the enthusiasm and passion with every word you wrote, top class mate.
    When i first seen the team, im like, wheres the defence, but there you go, in steps young Ryan to Pocket the multi million pound striker.
    Been a hard hard time back after the break, but the 2 week lay off is perfect timing, time fir niggles to go and injurues to get rid off and time for us to gel a but more....
    GGTTH
    GGTTH

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6221 Post(s)
    Meant to add, the boy Chylamdia for the Huns committed enough fouls to be sent off twice. Clap trap he wisnae.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2271 Post(s)
    Yer report has wapped a smile aw over ma fizog Cheers M!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    I do, I hate them Mikey.
    Even with SA in the Hibs team!!!!

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

Yep. I`ll be honest, papping those $#@!s pleases me more than beating the gunts. Sorry, but it just does.
    If happiness won`t come to me hand me the nitrous gas.

" Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6221 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenhibby View Post
    Even with SA in the Hibs team!!!!
    Yes, more so.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    At times Mark I love ye ya torn face ****! I'm standing baw deep in Gorgie territory at a wedding fill of Hertz ****s. I've honestly and genuinely heard one just say "Ken the game I loved? The 4-4 game where Mixu scored a hat-trick and $#@!ed it up....". I walked past him with my tray of drinks "Mind the Gap....".

BTW boner typing this pished in the bog reading Just Back.

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2617 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    Well i did say earlier in the week I was looking forward tae yr first 'justback' and yi disappoint Mark.Took us a few minutes(in the boozer) tae get our heids roond the team defensively but in the end it mattered not a $#@!, we were immense back there. A load of my mates and mates laddies were there but I watched the game on ma phone and hibs scored on the tv a giud 3 minutes before my phone,cue much jumpin aboot in said pub. Better team 1st half and like wednesday they came back intae it like m'well but no wi the same danger. Hibs handled all they had with ease. Scott Allan??? sooperb as was everyone in a hibs shirt. Am glad we played so well collectively mate, made it easier for you.
    That should say didnae disappoint M.... too many stellas

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    578 Post(s)
    Scott Allan was superb today. Its like he never left.SJM, Dylan and Scott Allan is a midfield I think we will really enjoy watching.

When I saw the team today I was worried but every man in a green shirt was superb.

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6726 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    BTW boner typing this pished in the bog reading Just Back.
    Awkward.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)
    Those of you able to pick up tickets for this game are so fortunate. Just seen the highlights and ....well....wow. personal opinion but better than a win at the PBS for me.

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    842 Post(s)
    Great report Mark, cheers. Porteous is the player I've had the highest expectations of since Scot Brown's debut. Starting to look like he's the real deal.
    "Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn't invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    Awkward.
    No really. Though peculiarly they get them easily in this jurisdiction. 0-0. Does. It.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Potentially best ever “just back”
    Absolutely loved reading that !
    Thanks for your efforts Mark 💚💚💚💚

Heavenly Radge and all round bampot! deano6-2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Punted my ticket this morning to see my bairns first football game today . 5 year old for Leith athletic at craigmiller .4 wins and a draw followed by watching us pump the Huns on gobs iPad ! Magic !!!

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    953 Post(s)
    That was agreat read

Hungry Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    849 Post(s)
    Thanks for a great read in your inimitable style Mark. Just Back is Just Back!

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    736 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    I do, I hate them Mikey.
    Beating the horrible $#@!s is one thing.......

But there reaction to a defeat is just soooooo funny

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2290 Post(s)
    Beating the horrible $#@!s is one thing.......

But there reaction to a defeat is just soooooo funny

Had a quick look at one of their forums...one person said one good thing about McGinn...apart from that you would think Hibs were never in the game and they somehow gave us the game

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1018 Post(s)
    I've stolen a piece of this for signature purposes.

I hope the admins allow it.

Bounce Flag Co-Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    722 Post(s)
    I’ve just read a comment on there that says “the Huns were outside the Roman Empire so I wear it as a badge of Pride” - Back of the net.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2114 Post(s)
    Big shout to the 950 who got tickets, amazing support.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2114 Post(s)
    Is that three penalties in 30 odd years at Ibrox? McManus 2002, Jackson mid 90s, can’t think of any others.

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1685 Post(s)
    Excellent. Thank you.

BIG G

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    338 Post(s)
    Class report! Cheers M
    "There's class, there's first class, and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

GoGO Back To Forum