This Post Boiled This Post Boiled:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 55

Thread: Stewart Regan Resigns

  1. #1
    I Was There And Went Radge


    Sauzee's Teeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Posts
    6,205
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    13392
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    929 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    778

    Stewart Regan Resigns

    The useless **** is away.

    Redirecting...
    Seems like there's a hole in my dreams, or so it seems

  2. #2
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2265 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    8 $#@!in years we had to endure that $#@!wit. Nothing changes though, another $#@!wit will be along to take his place and so on and so forth...

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Get tae f**k ya auld radge

    wee_hissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    muirhoose
    Posts
    477
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    132 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    121
    Hope he takes his pet donkey away with him but who we kidding it`ll be the king is dead.
    long live the king wi that lot, i blame petr........wait a minute could this be the end for hibs and petrie
    Never argue with fools as people might not know the difference

  4. #4
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    6,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2113 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1458
    Dempster to replace him? Budge?!
    until the sky turns green

  5. #5
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    952
    Rod
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  6. #6
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6725 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rod
    Rodders is in line to be the top banana, not the hired help.

  7. #7
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4485 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rodders is in line to be the top banana, not the hired help.
    He was the Chair and CEO at Hibs for a while and while not much good came of it ...
    Space to let

  8. #8
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2265 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rodders is in line to be the top banana, not the hired help.
    Lord help us please...

  9. #9
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Rod is the obvious guy but he's not media friendly and obviously doesn't seek or enjoy media work. He would be under huge scrutiny. I think Leeann is the obvious favourite for the job....

  10. #10
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    1,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    652 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    144
    Really fear they will come for Leeann. And we will take the easy option and slot George Craig in to her job, which would be a disaster. Surely Petrie has a conflict of interest here as next in line for SFA precidency, if he takes our CEO.

  11. #11
    Rock n' Roll Radge

    HibeeZab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    603 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1001
    Quote Originally Posted by Central_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really fear they will come for Leeann. And we will take the easy option and slot George Craig in to her job, which would be a disaster. Surely Petrie has a conflict of interest here as next in line for SFA precidency, if he takes our CEO.
    If and when Leeann goes, I hope George Craig stays in his role. His departure would arguably be a bigger loss than hers.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

  12. #12
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    11,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2639 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1092
    The SFA will promote from within and IMO Rod Petrie looks the likely choice.
    Just can't see such a stuffy and traditional organisation going for someone like Leeann Dempster or Anne Budge.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

    John Hughes

  13. #13
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    1,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    652 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeZab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If and when Leeann goes, I hope George Craig stays in his role. His departure would arguably be a bigger loss than hers.
    His departure from his limited role, maybe. But do you know of his track record last time he was chief executive of a football club? We really don't want to go there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The SFA will promote from within and IMO Rod Petrie looks the likely choice.Just can't see such a stuffy and traditional organisation going for someone like Leeann Dempster or Anne Budge.
    Rod is vice president, and next in line for the presidency. He won't be going for CE.

  14. #14
    Rock n' Roll Radge

    HibeeZab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    603 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1001
    Quote Originally Posted by Central_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His departure from his limited role, maybe. But do you know of his track record last time he was chief executive of a football club? We really don't want to go there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Rod is vice president, and next in line for the presidency. He won't be going for CE.
    Yeah that’s what I meant - he’s very good at the role he currently performs for us and would be a big loss. I don’t see him as a replacement for Leeann.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The SFA will promote from within and IMO Rod Petrie looks the likely choice.
    Just can't see such a stuffy and traditional organisation going for someone like Leeann Dempster or Anne Budge.
    I don’t think Petrie will be looking to take on that role.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

  15. #15
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The SFA will promote from within and IMO Rod Petrie looks the likely choice.
    Just can't see such a stuffy and traditional organisation going for someone like Leeann Dempster or Anne Budge.
    He would hate the media spotlight.

  16. #16
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6725 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    I’m perplexed that folk think Rodders would have the slightest interest in a subservient role in the SFA.

    There’s a lot of misunderstanding going on here.

    Hopefully it’s not me.

  17. #17
    Radge Monthly Contributor

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    devon
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    186 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    133
    Just slip glib and shameless straight in there, cut oot the middle man

  18. #18
    Skivin cooncil Radge
    greencol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    peterhead
    Posts
    7,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m perplexed that folk think Rodders would have the slightest interest in a subservient role in the SFA.

    There’s a lot of misunderstanding going on here.

    Hopefully it’s not me.
    No. You're fine. McRae has to indicate if he's staying on ( i think its this month?) for another couple of years.

    If he goes Rodders will have a new job, but I doubt it's the one being discussed here!
    Ever play this game chief?

  19. #19
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6725 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Our current CEO will of course be favourite for the job.

    Perhaps the recent 'news' of her twenty year season ticket at the Hunnery was quite fortuitous - almost like a 'reference' for the job without having to go through the application process.

  20. #20
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6925 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our current CEO will of course be favourite for the job.

    Perhaps the recent 'news' of her twenty year season ticket at the Hunnery was quite fortuitous - almost like a 'reference' for the job without having to go through the application process.
    That was my thought as well. It was all too convenient, Spiers outing her as a hun followed by reagan scuttling away before too many questions are directed at him re the hun fiasco leaving a spot for a CEO with a track record and hun sympathies.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  21. #21
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    9,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2617 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1505
    Mibbes we’ll get the loyalty points back.


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  22. #22
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2265 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mibbes we’ll get the loyalty points back.
    Only if they change the name to Loyal points

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    Radge Private Member


    SlovSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Usually Edinburgh.
    Posts
    4,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    621
    The stony uncomfortable silence of Leanne at the Hibs AGM when some sycophant sung her praises from the rafters saying she "was to important to leave" was the second clue.

    The first clue being Hibs making the infamous "Scotland Shame 1872/2012' statement totally out of the left field and weeks late and utterly towing the party line.

    The third clue was the complete change in emphasis from LD saying in every interview "Agh used to go to football with my brothers' to "Follow Follow 20 years of Derry's Walls "N" Nae Surrender" or something like that.

    No doubt in my mind she was politically manoeverong herself into position for her next big move though no one could have forseen it was the "Big Cheese" job itself unless she maybe knew someone really high up in the SFA.....

    Nah that's defo a conspiracy theory a bit to far.

    Good luck to her as however she done it as she will make the shortlist and be in with a fighting chance and has to be a refreshing change on what came before.

  24. #24
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    9,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2617 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1505
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only if they change the name to Loyal points

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    So her ty is oot?

    I'll get ma coat...


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  25. #25
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    6,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2113 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1458
    if LD gets the SFA gig wonder if she will abolish the simple and fairly effective Scotland Supporters Club / Tartan Army away points scheme
    until the sky turns green

  26. #26
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    409 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if LD gets the SFA gig wonder if she will abolish the simple and fairly effective Scotland Supporters Club / Tartan Army away points scheme
    Onviously have to can’t under no circumstances have two tiers of supporters....🤔

  27. #27
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    952
    Papers are really ramping up the stories for LD to take this job.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  28. #28
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6725 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Papers are really ramping up the stories for LD to take this job.
    It's a tricky one for Level5.

    On the one hand it would absolutely be in their interests to deprive Hibs of Dempster's talents - a bit like the Scott Allen situation where first choice was to sign him, but mission accomplished in making sure Hibs lost him.

    With the SFA job, the other side of the equation for Level5 is setting up a Petrie/Dempster duo as potentially the two most powerful figures having a Hibs connection. Despite the 20 year connection with the pondlife it seems Rodders and Leeann get on quite well.

    They will be desperate to get a 'real rainjurs' man in somewhere, so I expect the pages to be filled with Judas/Sir Walter of Cardigan 'perfect for the Scotland boss job' articles.

  29. #29
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6925 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a tricky one for Level5.

    On the one hand it would absolutely be in their interests to deprive Hibs of Dempster's talents - a bit like the Scott Allen situation where first choice was to sign him, but mission accomplished in making sure Hibs lost him.

    With the SFA job, the other side of the equation for Level5 is setting up a Petrie/Dempster duo as potentially the two most powerful figures having a Hibs connection. Despite the 20 year connection with the pondlife it seems Rodders and Leeann get on quite well.

    They will be desperate to get a 'real rainjurs' man in somewhere, so I expect the pages to be filled with Judas/Sir Walter of Cardigan 'perfect for the Scotland boss job' articles.
    I saw the Sun in a shop about 10 minutes ago and the Sport headline was "Walter set for return to Scotland job"
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  30. #30
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1803 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Papers are really ramping up the stories for LD to take this job.
    I’m no bothered either way.

  31. #31
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    11,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2639 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1092
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m no bothered either way.
    I'm the same.

    I like Leeann. She has made mistakes like everyone does, but overall she has done a first class job as CEO with Hibs.
    I hope she stays with Hibs, but if she goes we will replace her with another CEO. At the end of the day she is only an employee of the club.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

    John Hughes

  32. #32
    Rock n' Roll Radge

    HibeeZab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    603 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1001
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm the same.

    I like Leeann. She has made mistakes like everyone does, but overall she has done a first class job as CEO with Hibs.
    I hope she stays with Hibs, but if she goes we will replace her with another CEO. At the end of the day she is only an employee of the club.
    Agreed. I think she has now created a blue print for how the club should be run, and her eventual replacement should be tasked to build on that. We now operate as a football club not just a business.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

  33. #33
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4485 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm the same.

    I like Leeann. She has made mistakes like everyone does, but overall she has done a first class job as CEO with Hibs.
    I hope she stays with Hibs, but if she goes we will replace her with another CEO. At the end of the day she is only an employee of the club.
    We've had a CEO at the club all the time I can remember.

    Leeann is the difference a good one, who understands what football is about, can make.
    Space to let

  34. #34
    Skivin cooncil Radge
    greencol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    peterhead
    Posts
    7,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I saw the Sun in a shop about 10 minutes ago and the Sport headline was "Walter set for return to Scotland job"
    Forward thinking.

    Takes us to 1690.....
    Ever play this game chief?

  35. #35
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    11,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2639 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1092
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We've had a CEO at the club all the time I can remember.

    Leeann is the difference a good one, who understands what football is about, can make.
    Who was the CEO before Leeann ?
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

    John Hughes

  36. #36
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    2
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3626 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1310
    So according to the media the SFA are offering The Cardigan the Scotland job. Without a CEO in place, it makes you wonder who or what is driving this.

    Almost as though the suits are getting the old hun in before a new CEO can object.
    If happiness won`t come to me hand me the nitrous gas.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  37. #37
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4485 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who was the CEO before Leeann ?
    Rod was temporarily in post after Scott Lindsay left. I think Scott took over from Fyfe Hyland.

    No idea who it was prior to that.
    Space to let

  38. #38
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1803 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rod was temporarily in post after Scott Lindsay left. I think Scott took over from Fyfe Hyland.

    No idea who it was prior to that.
    I liked Fyfe. Always courteous and replied to emails.

  39. #39
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6725 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I liked Fyfe. Always courteous and replied to emails.
    I seem to remember he was rash enough to reply to me too.

  40. #40
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I liked Fyfe. Always courteous and replied to emails.
    But not very good at his job. Rightly he and Scott Lindsay lost their jobs.

  41. #41
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4485 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But not very good at his job. Rightly he and Scott Lindsay lost their jobs.
    He and Scott Lindsay resigned. Fyfe said when he started he'd be here for 3 years and confirmed his leaving more than 12 months before he went.

    I don't think they did a bad job, given the circumstances. I think Leeann has been given freedoms they could only dream of.
    Space to let

  42. #42
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6725 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3220
    Fyfe only did the job for a year. He was the comms and marketing guru before that for about 3 years.

  43. #43
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    952
    Was just reading about Adrian Bevington, another who's linked with this job.

    Sounds pretty impressive, former English FA chief, worked in the Wales set up as they started qualifying.

    The "insider" used in the article thinks he'd be all about building relationships with the clubs and the SFA.
    Made him sound a promising candidate.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  44. #44
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    37,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6217 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4618
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was just reading about Adrian Bevington, another who's linked with this job.

    Sounds pretty impressive, former English FA chief, worked in the Wales set up as they started qualifying.

    The "insider" used in the article thinks he'd be all about building relationships with the clubs and the SFA.
    Made him sound a promising candidate.
    Does he support Celgers or Rantic though?
    nil satis nisi optimum

  45. #45
    Donator


    newhoosehibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the darkside
    Posts
    2,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    194 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    53
    A wee outside bet could be my brother in law Ian Beattie, it was between him and Regan the last time.

    SUPPORT THE BINMEN
    ITS ALL A LOAD OF RUBBISH

  46. #46
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He and Scott Lindsay resigned. Fyfe said when he started he'd be here for 3 years and confirmed his leaving more than 12 months before he went.

    I don't think they did a bad job, given the circumstances. I think Leeann has been given freedoms they could only dream of.
    They were forced to resign. They were responsible for terrible appointments.

  47. #47
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4485 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They were forced to resign. They were responsible for terrible appointments.
    Neither of them were forced to resign.

    Under the collective responsibility of board membership we had some huddies while they were there, most of whom were laid at Rod Petries door, but not all.
    Space to let

  48. #48
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Neither of them were forced to resign.

    Under the collective responsibility of board membership we had some huddies while they were there, most of whom were laid at Rod Petries door, but not all.
    What I've heard suggests otherwise. Maybe though it was the guy who told you Cummings wasn't coming back up the road who told me that....

  49. #49
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4485 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What I've heard suggests otherwise. Maybe though it was the guy who told you Cummings wasn't coming back up the road who told me that....
    Ha $#@!ing ha!

    But you're wrong.

  50. #50
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7014 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha $#@!ing ha!

    But you're wrong.
    Obviously you'd be right Jack.

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Taxi for Regan.
    By Fritz in forum General 'Fitba' Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-04-15, 03:31
  2. McMoist resigns?
    By 1875 in forum General 'Fitba' Chat
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 22-12-14, 21:06
  3. & he expects Regan, Doncaster & Longmuir to listen?
    By greencol in forum General 'Fitba' Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-11-12, 19:40
  4. Hain resigns
    By hughieo in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-01-08, 20:52

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •