Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 77

Thread: Scott Allan and Cammy Bell confirmed

  1. #1
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2785 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    758

    Scott Allan and Cammy Bell confirmed

    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  2. #2
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1721 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1124
    Oh well, that's me out then. They can go $#@! themselves. Set up for the Hun $#@! to take the piss out of us again. Won't be back.
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  3. #3
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5957 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4376
    Welcome to Hibs Cammy.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  4. #4
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6810 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2412
    Scott has a point to prove. I hope he does. Sometimes we have players and managers I don't like but I want them to succeed as I want Hibs to succeed.

  5. #5
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    795 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1146
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh well, that's me out then. They can go $#@! themselves. Set up for the Hun $#@! to take the piss out of us again. Won't be back.
    All the best for the future.

  6. #6
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    11,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2568 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1091
    If we finish fourth and qualify for Europe then signings will have been worth it...let's just see how it goes.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

    John Hughes

  7. #7
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5957 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4376
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Scott has a point to prove. I hope he does. Sometimes we have players and managers I don't like but I want them to succeed as I want Hibs to succeed.
    That include the ones that $#@!e down our neck K?
    nil satis nisi optimum

  8. #8
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2004 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1068
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh well, that's me out then. They can go $#@! themselves. Set up for the Hun $#@! to take the piss out of us again. Won't be back.
    How many games do you attend in an average season? Don’t think you are ST holder could be wrong..
    until the sky turns green

  9. #9
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6810 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2412
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That include the ones that $#@!e down our neck K?
    For every Lewis Stevenson, Paul Hanlon and Darren McGregor we have many more that are just ruthlessly using our club for their next move. And we've had so called Hibby's doing likewise to get along the M8. The only player or manager that would stop me going would be a convicted paedophile still representing us. The Gunts turned a blind eye. You are more important as a fan of our club M than any player. I respect yiur reason for really disliking Allan but you'll rightly continue doing as you always do and that's supporting our club. And FWIW i think certain comments from others about your season tickets on here are ridiculous. They are yours and it's up to you what you do with them.

  10. #10
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kilburn
    Posts
    135
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh well, that's me out then. They can go $#@! themselves. Set up for the Hun $#@! to take the piss out of us again. Won't be back.
    Christ, man!
    Chill out!
    Where will you go?
    Hunting's no longer an option unless you want a spell in Saughton and testing cigarettes isn't allowed these days either.
    Stay here.

  11. #11
    Radge Monthly Contributor






    emerald green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    3,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    953 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh well, that's me out then. They can go $#@! themselves. Set up for the Hun $#@! to take the piss out of us again. Won't be back.
    $#@!ing drama queen.

  12. #12
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    591
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    339 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Scott has a point to prove. I hope he does. Sometimes we have players and managers I don't like but I want them to succeed as I want Hibs to succeed.
    Spot on . Allan playing like we saw will be a great addition . Upto to Lenny to make sure he's mentally right to deliver

  13. #13
    Radge Private Member

    Faughnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    406 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh well, that's me out then. They can go $#@! themselves. Set up for the Hun $#@! to take the piss out of us again. Won't be back.
    Really? No coming back based on a signing. You're supposed to support the club not a player.

  14. #14
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4926 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3530
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh well, that's me out then. They can go $#@! themselves. Set up for the Hun $#@! to take the piss out of us again. Won't be back.
    I thought you don't go though?
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  15. #15
    Radge Private Member


    SlovSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Usually Edinburgh.
    Posts
    4,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    621
    If you arent coming back on the basis of Scott Allan returning on loan then you would have to wonder why you where still here in the first place with all of Kevin Thompsons resurrection shuffles but fair play to anyone who feels that strongly.

    However its a loan deal that has to be rightly viewed with a great deal of sceptisim as we are about the 10th club in 6 years that Scott Allan has played for and like all players he will assess his options at the end of the season.

    Overall though we look a slightly better side for all the comings and goings as Allan and Florian give a better balance though we are still very lightweight up front having GTF'd the whole forward line with the Maclaren signing looking very strange as he cant get any game time.

    The biggest mystery is how Danny Swanson and SJM are still around and Leanne is going to get very jumpy if one of them decides to run down their contract and signs a Celtc pre contract in January.

  16. #16
    Mussel-bound Radge

    Weehibbydrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Honest Toun
    Posts
    1,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    521 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh well, that's me out then. They can go $#@! themselves. Set up for the Hun $#@! to take the piss out of us again. Won't be back.
    He's a Celtc player. How are the Huns gonna take the piss out us? Ironically, their follow-followers hate him as much as you do.

  17. #17
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2249 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    581
    Loathed Scott for his actions, but love Hibs more than my distaste for him. Get or set a couple of goals up at the hunnery and will go a long way to me getting over things

  18. #18
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2785 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    758
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh well, that's me out then. They can go $#@! themselves. Set up for the Hun $#@! to take the piss out of us again. Won't be back.
    Don’t put your hate for the him over your love for Hibs 💚
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  19. #19
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2249 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    581
    Thought it strange lrnnon saying he was as sad to see Murray gi. Surely he had a big say in this? Unless he meant sad it didn't work out

  20. #20
    Bounce Flag Co-Owner



    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    654 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thought it strange lrnnon saying he was as sad to see Murray gi. Surely he had a big say in this? Unless he meant sad it didn't work out
    I think it was finances dictated he had to go. DU maybe picking up a chunk of his wage.

  21. #21
    Radge Donator
    Zellviren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Limburg province, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    966 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1616
    Ultimately, I never wanted to see Scott Allan in a Hibs shirt again.

    I still don't.

    I'm not interested in what he achieves before the end of the season, or how he contributes to our final league standing. We resurrected his career when he was going absolutely nowhere, and his response was to $#@! us about in order to agitate for a move to one of our biggest rivals; who, don't forget, also happen to be Scottish football's biggest extant problem.

    I get that Hibs are a feeder club. I do. The truth is that every club in Scotland is a feeder club, and that Scottish players will look to move into the English lower leagues or the Old Firm. But the behavior of Allan makes him stand out, because he treated our club with such disdain. And now he's back, looking to use Hibs to once again save him from the footballing scrap heap?

    Nah, it's not for me.

    Ultimately, it'll do nothing about my attendance. I'm in the Netherlands and don't attend now, and I won't attend while the SFA runs a rigged game to the benefit of the club I mentioned earlier. But this particular signing is, to me, tone deaf at a time when we already have enough central midfielders who don't contribute goals. McGeough and McGinn are still here, and other options exist in the spots where they don't operate and Allan can't.

    So why have we picked him up? For the sake of getting "someone" in?

    Poor, poor decision from the club. Kudos to those who've been able to get over his past contempt for Hibernian FC. I won't.

  22. #22
    Skivin cooncil Radge
    greencol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    peterhead
    Posts
    7,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1125 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thought it strange lrnnon saying he was as sad to see Murray gi. Surely he had a big say in this? Unless he meant sad it didn't work out
    Maybe Bain heading off to the dodgers depended on Hibs getting someone in return, and Dundee didn't want to look sh it upon so Murray had to be the sacrificial lamb?

    Someone will know, but like many things in the life of football clubs, the lads and lasses who pay their hard earned splonders to support these clubs will have to stick to guessing.
    Ever play this game chief?

  23. #23
    Coffee Shop Radge

    HaarlemShuffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Haarlem on the Spaarne, Holland
    Posts
    2,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    644
    I think the irony is that Hibs are one of the few teams in Scotland (some might say in GB) that someone like Allen fits into like hand in glove.

    I don't think it is a surprise that he flourished for a time in an attacking setup when we were in the Ch'ship. And floundered a bit at Dundee even though they do make an effort to play football.

    I hopr it clicks for him this time round in the top league and Hibs profit for at least half a season from his ball skills.



    F'n hun git that he is
    Fúckin clubs are fúckin dull the fúckin pubs are fúckin full
    Of fúckin girls and fúckin guys with fúckin murder in their eyes

  24. #24
    Radge Donator
    Zellviren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Limburg province, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    966 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1616
    Quote Originally Posted by HaarlemShuffler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think it is a surprise that he flourished for a time in an attacking setup when we were in the Ch'ship. And floundered a bit at Dundee even though they do make an effort to play football.
    I disagree with your overall sentiment, because I say Allan can GTF, but I think you're bang on with this comment.

  25. #25
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4607 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2224
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh well, that's me out then. They can go $#@! themselves. Set up for the Hun $#@! to take the piss out of us again. Won't be back.


    Not sure how you arrive at the 'take the piss' thing. He's here until May, that's it.

    fwiw, I put Allan in the same category of person as Lennon. I think they're both fannys, but if they're at Hibs they get my support.Until they're not at Hibs.

  26. #26
    Radge Donator
    Zellviren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Limburg province, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    966 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1616
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    fwiw, I put Allan in the same category of person as Lennon.
    Eh?

    You're joking, surely?

  27. #27
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4607 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2224
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eh?

    You're joking, surely?
    I’m not.

    Chuck Kevin Thomson, Mikey Stewart and Anthony Stokes into that category too.

    Fannies, but our fannies.

  28. #28
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3496 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2468
    Totally get how folk are conflicted, I am too - will find it hard to cheer for the wee bawbag.

    Not about to stop watching my team, though.
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  29. #29
    Radge Donator
    Zellviren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Limburg province, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    966 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1616
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m not.

    Chuck Kevin Thomson, Mikey Stewart and Anthony Stokes into that category too.

    Fannies, but our fannies.
    I'm sorry, but I don't think Lennon and Allan are, in any way, similar.

    Being a fanny is one thing, but Allan is a fanny who used our club to get a leg up, promised to pay the club back (if his comments at the time are to be believed), deliberately agitated for a cheap move to our biggest rivals that year, and then had the media spit the dummy out when we didn't play ball.

    Neil Lennon has done nothing of that sort. Nor has Stewart or Stokes, but I could be persuaded of your Thomson indictment.

    And what's worse is that we're bringing him in, while letting someone like Liam Fontaine go. It's apples and oranges, but I'd need a hundred Allan's before I'd trade them for a single Fontaine.

    But that's just me.

  30. #30
    Radge Private Member
    SuperTortolano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    3,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1606 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by SKII View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought you don't go though?
    You don't half love to take a jab at folks that don't go home and away like yourself. Wee dig here, then a dig at fans having an opinion on Allan from the sofa cuz they didn't see what happened at Dumbarton. Pretty pathetic, not everyone is an "Uber" fan like you.

  31. #31
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4607 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2224
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sorry, but I don't think Lennon and Allan are, in any way, similar.

    Being a fanny is one thing, but Allan is a fanny who used our club to get a leg up, promised to pay the club back (if his comments at the time are to be believed), deliberately agitated for a cheap move to our biggest rivals that year, and then had the media spit the dummy out when we didn't play ball.

    Neil Lennon has done nothing of that sort. Nor has Stewart or Stokes, but I could be persuaded of your Thomson indictment.

    And what's worse is that we're bringing him in, while letting someone like Liam Fontaine go. It's apples and oranges, but I'd need a hundred Allan's before I'd trade them for a single Fontaine.

    But that's just me.
    You're splitting hairs. If someone is a fud, the reasons behind it aren't too important.They're still a fud.

    I used Lennon as an example as I realise he's taken on some kind of road to damascus moment in alot of folks eyes, but to me he's still the same celtc tramp I hated as a player and manager for them. Allan is a Hun funboy. Stewart is a ginger jambo. All the same to me.

  32. #32
    I Was There And Went Radge


    Sauzee's Teeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Posts
    6,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    13392
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    911 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    746
    Scott Allan is exactly the type of player we've been needing; the link into the final third with an eye for a 'killer pass'.

    I'm not overly thrilled about him coming back after the way he left, however if he is willing to give his all for the Hibernian cause while he is here & help Hibs win games then we all win because Hibs win.

    I'm not into all this drama queen-esque 'I'm not going back' pish because I support Hibs, not any individual player that happens to play for Hibs for a period of time. The name on the front of the shirt will always be more important than the name on the back.
    Seems like there's a hole in my dreams, or so it seems

  33. #33
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4926 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3530
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTortolano View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't half love to take a jab at folks that don't go home and away like yourself. Wee dig here, then a dig at fans having an opinion on Allan from the sofa cuz they didn't see what happened at Dumbarton. Pretty pathetic, not everyone is an "Uber" fan like you.
    Sweet Sauzee.

    So many possible answers to that, not one worth the effort. Put me on ignore.
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  34. #34
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3496 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2468
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTortolano View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't half love to take a jab at folks that don't go home and away like yourself. Wee dig here, then a dig at fans having an opinion on Allan from the sofa cuz they didn't see what happened at Dumbarton. Pretty pathetic, not everyone is an "Uber" fan like you.
    I prefer Central taxis, masel.




















    I'll get my coat.
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  35. #35
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5957 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4376
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTortolano View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't half love to take a jab at folks that don't go home and away like yourself. Wee dig here, then a dig at fans having an opinion on Allan from the sofa cuz they didn't see what happened at Dumbarton. Pretty pathetic, not everyone is an "Uber" fan like you.
    I knew the ba was burst at the fitba when people who "watch Hibs on the radio" from one years end to the next call people that support their team home and away through thick and thin every week, uber fans. I call them supporters. Like SKII, I really do gie up sometimes.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  36. #36
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4607 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2224
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I knew the ba was burst at the fitba when people who "watch Hibs on the radio" from one years end to the next call people that support their team home and away through thick and thin every week, uber fans. I call them supporters. Like SKII, I really do gie up sometimes.
    Who was that got huckled on here commenting on the game as if they were there but it was based on the radio?

  37. #37
    Rock n' Roll Radge

    HibeeZab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    544 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    611
    Criticising someone for going to the football is mental.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

  38. #38
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1964
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who was that got huckled on here commenting on the game as if they were there but it was based on the radio?
    Ooh this sounds interesting Naebody has done that surely? C'mon then...Who wiz it?

  39. #39
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6557 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3049
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ooh this sounds interesting Naebody has done that surely? C'mon then...Who wiz it?
    It was The Gazzette – even gave a row and seat number as ‘proof’ as I recall.
    I had a wee exchange of PM’s with him last year about the matter. He was incensed that I’d ‘mentioned it’ on a thread somewhere.
    I’m not on his Xmas card list that’s for sure.

    To be fair I was quite rude to him.

  40. #40
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1964
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was The Gazzette – even gave a row and seat number as ‘proof’ as I recall.
    I had a wee exchange of PM’s with him last year about the matter. He was incensed that I’d ‘mentioned it’ on a thread somewhere.
    I’m not on his Xmas card list that’s for sure.

    To be fair I was quite rude to him.
    Gawd! Where has my memory went?? Last year? I remember Gazette, but the rest Damn you brain!!!

  41. #41
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2004 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1068
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who was that got huckled on here commenting on the game as if they were there but it was based on the radio?
    Was that not SK11?
    until the sky turns green

  42. #42
    Radge Monthly Contributor
    jock3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,175
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    280
    You can't argue about his skill, but he has some work to endear himself to the Hibs support.

    A wallopper for thinking he'd get his game for Celtic?

    On his game he can split open a defence. Not known for his goalscoring though.

  43. #43
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4926 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3530
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was that not SK11?
    Aye all those late night Just Back from Teletext reports
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  44. #44
    Radge Private Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    482
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21
    Be a few right good seats coming up with the I’m never going back while Allan is here brigade going shopping at the weekends until end of the season 👌

  45. #45
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1964
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Be a few right good seats coming up with the I’m never going back while Allan is here brigade going shopping at the weekends until end of the season 👌
    Petrie made me miss just over half a season before I saw sense. So you never know how much Hibs, and what they do, can scunner ye ma man?

  46. #46
    Baby Radge kaimendhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    kaimend
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh well, that's me out then. They can go $#@! themselves. Set up for the Hun $#@! to take the piss out of us again. Won't be back.
    Good luck and best wishes for your sat afternoons in future

    Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

  47. #47
    Radge Donator





    MikeyPaget1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lower Ravelston
    Posts
    1,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    731 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    272
    What is it wae some supporters? Scott Allan is back, $#@!in deal wae it?? The guy left under a cloud, so $#@!in what?? He back in a green jersey, is that no a good thing, had 4 arseholes behind us on wednesday slagging Allan somit rotten? Rite up to the point where @HATTIE told them to shut the $#@! up!!! Which they did!!

    If you dont like the guy playing for us then dont go and watch the team, and if you dont go watch the team because of one guy then you can $#@! off!! Easy!! We can all have our opinion, thats fine, but dont stand there and slag the guy before hes even kicked a ball!!

    Give the guy a chance! He has a point to prove, and mite just make you eat your words!

  48. #48
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6810 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2412
    Agreed.

  49. #49
    Radge Donator

    Senior_Webby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    716
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    287 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPaget1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is it wae some supporters? Scott Allan is back, $#@!in deal wae it?? The guy left under a cloud, so $#@!in what?? He back in a green jersey, is that no a good thing, had 4 arseholes behind us on wednesday slagging Allan somit rotten? Rite up to the point where @HATTIE told them to shut the $#@! up!!! Which they did!!

    If you dont like the guy playing for us then dont go and watch the team, and if you dont go watch the team because of one guy then you can $#@! off!! Easy!! We can all have our opinion, thats fine, but dont stand there and slag the guy before hes even kicked a ball!!

    Give the guy a chance! He has a point to prove, and mite just make you eat your words!
    This

  50. #50
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3985 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPaget1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is it wae some supporters? Scott Allan is back, $#@!in deal wae it?? The guy left under a cloud, so $#@!in what?? He back in a green jersey, is that no a good thing, had 4 arseholes behind us on wednesday slagging Allan somit rotten? Rite up to the point where @HATTIE told them to shut the $#@! up!!! Which they did!!

    If you dont like the guy playing for us then dont go and watch the team, and if you dont go watch the team because of one guy then you can $#@! off!! Easy!! We can all have our opinion, thats fine, but dont stand there and slag the guy before hes even kicked a ball!!

    Give the guy a chance! He has a point to prove, and mite just make you eat your words!
    If we don't like it... Don't go.. OK boss
    If we don't go then $#@! off... Nae bother boss

    I can like whoever the $#@! I want playing for Hibs. I'll still be going thanks.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. John McGinn is better than Scott Allan and Scott Brown
    By MSG_07 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 14-09-15, 12:27
  2. Scott Allan
    By Jack in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-15, 19:06

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •