Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Hibs midfield

  1. #1
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2851 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    760

    Hibs midfield

    McGeough,McGinn,Allan,Boyle and Barker
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  2. #2
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7021 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    McGeough,McGinn,Allan,Boyle and Barker
    Transfer windae no slammed shut yet....

  3. #3
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    McGeough,McGinn,Allan,Boyle and Barker
    Very exciting on paper

  4. #4
    Donator
    Steve20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    3,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    310 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    139
    No goalscorers to put any created chances away though.

    Our two top scorers leaving. It’s been an appalling window.

  5. #5
    Radge Private Member
    SuperTortolano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1699 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    453
    All but one could easily be away by next summer. Very worrying.

  6. #6
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    952
    I don't see how it's so amazing.

    I think you all forget exactly what Scott Allen was.


    Not because of the way he left, cause tbh the fact he went to Celtic instead gave me a laugh.
    But because he's a greeting faced greedy wee $#@!.
    He's gonna upset the balance in midfield.

    Aye, he'll beat some players and move forward, maybe pick out some passes

    But we don't even know if we have someone to receive the passes

  7. #7
    Radge Donator


    brianmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Livingston
    Posts
    1,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    513
    Potentially exciting going forward.
    Offers almost zero defensively.
    Add to the fact we seem to be missing any goalscorers I can't get too excited about that line up.

  8. #8
    Maple Leaf Radge
    Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Redhill, Nottingham
    Posts
    6,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    670 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1684
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No goalscorers to put any created chances away though.

    Our two top scorers leaving. It’s been an appalling window.
    You may be right, you may be wrong, Steve but one thing is for sure. I have never, ever heard you say anything positive about Hibs - ever.

  9. #9
    Radge Private Member

    Hibee Kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    3,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    535 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You may be right, you may be wrong, Steve but one thing is for sure. I have never, ever heard you say anything positive about Hibs - ever.
    The Victor Meldrew of the bounce. To be fair, he’s equally negative on dotnet from what I’ve seen. Consistent.
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

  10. #10
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1805 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    McGeough,McGinn,Allan,Boyle and Barker
    It needs Bartley to give defensive balance. And some goals.

  11. #11
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2271 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It needs Bartley to give defensive balance. And some goals.
    Thought Bartley was excellent tonight when he came on.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3803
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thought Bartley was excellent tonight when he came on.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    He was. A relief after his injury.
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  13. #13
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2851 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    760
    A joy to watch 💚
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  14. #14
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5220 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3803
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A joy to watch 💚
    Love when things like this get resurrected
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  15. #15
    Radge Private Member

    Green Sleeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In the early days of a better nation
    Posts
    2,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    190 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by SKII View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Love when things like this get resurrected
    Me too. Aw the moaners & doubters... 👀

  16. #16
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7021 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2924
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A joy to watch 💚
    Indeed. I'd love the Barker lad to be fit for the visiting Gunts....

  17. #17
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    952
    I'm happy to be wrong, hope it keeps up.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Hibs midfield star John McGinn facing lengthy lay-off
    By Dub in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 20-11-16, 15:57
  2. Midfield
    By hibernianfc7 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 28-08-15, 17:58
  3. Walter Smith 4 Yogi 1 (Midfield? What midfield?)
    By Green Sleeves in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 29-12-09, 09:41
  4. Midfield Can Solve Hibs Goal Problem
    By 1875 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 29-12-07, 17:19
  5. Unsung hero in Hibs midfield
    By Keepitgreen in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 20-08-06, 13:14

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •