Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 38 of 38

Thread: Fan Reps Interview Part 2 - Daily Record & Academy

  1. #1
    Juvenile Radge Gav1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Fan Reps Interview Part 2 - Daily Record & Academy

    We return with part 2 of our interview with Frank and Tracey. We find out a bit more about their roles, why the club worked with the daily record again, the state of the academy and general issues with Hibs such as stadium conerns (Catering).




    Back next week with a mid season review.

    https://soundcloud.com/hibstalk/dail...fan-rep-part-2



  2. #2
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1621 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    662
    I’m not sure I’m ready for this 🤐

  3. #3
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5829 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4109
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m not sure I’m ready for this 🤐
    Its only the second one I have not listened to. I passed on the first prt of the interview too.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  4. #4
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6708 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1851
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its only the second one I have not listened to. I passed on the first prt of the interview too.
    I dare you! But have the vino breathing....

  5. #5
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5829 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4109
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dare you! But have the vino breathing....
    Nah, after the SFA/ Hun/ the corporate cheat discussions, I have given up on them as fan reps. Its a fake role served by good Hibby's made mugs of by the club.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  6. #6
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1621 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah, after the SFA/ Hun/ the corporate cheat discussions, I have given up on them as fan reps. Its a fake role served by good Hibby's made mugs of by the club.
    This won’t go far to change your mind then.

    Just one journalist at the daily record!

  7. #7
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1621 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    662
    It’s not safe for Leeann to sit in with the fans at Ibrox. I find that incredible tbh.

  8. #8
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4831 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3275
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s not safe for Leeann to sit in with the fans at Ibrox. I find that incredible tbh.
    I'm not going to listen to the broadcast after the last one. Are you saying that the reps have said it is not safe for Leeann to join our support at Mordor?
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  9. #9
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1621 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    662
    Did frank really assert that the last player to come through the academy was Paul Hanlon? Stunned.

  10. #10
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1621 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did frank really assert that the last player to come through the academy was Paul Hanlon? Stunned.
    Edit he said up to 2016.

    Off the top of my head, David Witherspoon, Jordan Forster, Alex Harris, Jason Cummings?

  11. #11
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4831 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3275
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Edit he said up to 2016.

    Off the top of my head, David Witherspoon, Jordan Forster, Alex Harris, Jason Cummings?
    Wotherspoon
    And Harris...

    But Jordon and Jason are products of other academies, you could definitely argue.
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  12. #12
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6708 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1851
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Just one journalist at the daily record!
    Yeah because one journalist decides over the editor what goes on a front page...

  13. #13
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1621 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by SKII View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not going to listen to the broadcast after the last one. Are you saying that the reps have said it is not safe for Leeann to join our support at Mordor?
    Tracey said it was her opinion it wasn’t safe for the chief executive to sit with the fans at Ibrox.

  14. #14
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4831 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3275
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tracey said it was her opinion it wasn’t safe for the chief executive to sit with the fans at Ibrox.
    So it's not safe for anyone...
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  15. #15
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1075
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    793 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tracey said it was her opinion it wasn’t safe for the chief executive to sit with the fans at Ibrox.
    So not safe for any of us then either.

  16. #16
    Juvenile Radge Gav1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s not safe for Leeann to sit in with the fans at Ibrox. I find that incredible tbh.
    Tracey just felt it would not be a good idea for a CEO to be in the away end at Ibrox. Which I can understand

  17. #17
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1961 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1063
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav1990 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tracey just felt it would not be a good idea for a CEO to be in the away end at Ibrox. Which I can understand
    But ok at Tynecastle?

    To be honest think the fuss about Ibrox is a bit overstated, is fairly sanitized these days like everywhere else.
    until the sky turns green

  18. #18
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1621 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav1990 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tracey just felt it would not be a good idea for a CEO to be in the away end at Ibrox. Which I can understand
    21:30 onwards - Tracy said “I don’t think it would be safe....”

  19. #19
    Juvenile Radge Gav1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But ok at Tynecastle?To be honest think the fuss about Ibrox is a bit overstated, is fairly sanitized these days like everywhere else.
    But the drummer etc takes up a tickets and everypne loses it? Haha. But yeah Ibrox Tynecastle, whats the difference in safety?

  20. #20
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6464 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3002
    At Tynecastle you don’t get arrested on trumped up charges.

  21. #21
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1275
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4763 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav1990 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But the drummer etc takes up a tickets and everypne loses it? Haha. But yeah Ibrox Tynecastle, whats the difference in safety?
    The drummer has an AST so your point is moot.

  22. #22
    Serious Radge Brizo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    578
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    239
    Frank doesn't help himself with his quite blunt combative style and Tracey comes across like lots of people I meet from government depts at contractors meetings.

    No doubt both are well intentioned and passionate about the club but basically what I got from the bits I skimmed through was that they have hee haw influence on anything of substance , so I'm back to the view of what's the point ?

  23. #23
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4831 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3275
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The drummer has an AST so your point is moot.

    Do they?
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  24. #24
    Radge Private Member

    Hibee Kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    455 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So I'm back to the view of what's the point ?
    A buffer zone to divert the flak from further up the Hibernian FC food chain. And to be fair, it’s worked.
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

  25. #25
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    516
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    279 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tracey said it was her opinion it wasn’t safe for the chief executive to sit with the fans at Ibrox.
    Some statement from Tracey. I understand Tracey only been at Ibrox a few times. Ibrox now is the safest it's ever been in my 30 odd years going there. Hibs take no $#@! thro there

  26. #26
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1275
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4763 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by SKII View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do they?
    Yes

  27. #27
    Juvenile Radge Gav1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    For those asking we put the Podcast on YouTube, we will get part 1 up over the weekend as well as all future Podcasts.




    https://youtu.be/FsHRs5UmLjw

  28. #28
    Maple Leaf Radge
    Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Redhill, Nottingham
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    630 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1466
    Is it a possibility that the recognised presence of Leeann Dempster just might gain a little more 'attention' than the average fan, sitting in the Hibs section at Ibrox from the hun hoards?

  29. #29
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6708 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1851
    Disappointed that a serious good question asked about sectarian singing turned into a question and discussion on a daft wee chant sung by a couple of dozen wee laddies.

    These two podcasts have left me feeling negativity towards fellow supporters.

  30. #30
    Juvenile Radge Gav1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Realise the Podcast cuts off at 33 minutes rather than the 48 minutes it should be. Re-uploading now. Apologies for the error. Make take time for iTunes to update itself and will need to be re-downloaded.

  31. #31
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    516
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    279 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Disappointed that a serious good question asked about sectarian singing turned into a question and discussion on a daft wee chant sung by a couple of dozen wee laddies.These two podcasts have left me feeling negativity towards fellow supporters.
    Just finished listening till it cut off. Very poor . Far play to fellow hibs fan for doing it but thought it was weak and didn't challenge thier answers. Old firm bigots was a great example. Tracey thinking using car park at ibrox is a new thing. Fans reps should resign and put themselves out the firing line. They are contributing nothing

  32. #32
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1621 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it a possibility that the recognised presence of Leeann Dempster just might gain a little more 'attention' than the average fan, sitting in the Hibs section at Ibrox from the hun hoards?
    Yes, possibly. There is a difference between sitting in a stand that wholly contains hibs supporters like at hearts, and sitting sandwiched in a corner between home fans on either side.

    That is maybe cutting to the core of the point though for all away fans at Ibrox. But, personally, I don’t feel as threatened at Celtic Park which is a *similar* arrangement.

  33. #33
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4545 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2223
    I find it peculiar how LD is treated as a deity by alot of folk. She's done a good job since her arrival.Made some good appointments, made some poor decisions. The arse licking on that podcast is quite impressive.


    Also Frank Dougan talks pish.

  34. #34
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6708 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1851
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just finished listening till it cut off. Very poor . Far play to fellow hibs fan for doing it but thought it was weak and didn't challenge thier answers. Old firm bigots was a great example. Tracey thinking using car park at ibrox is a new thing. Fans reps should resign and put themselves out the firing line. They are contributing nothing
    Agreed. No wonder in retrospect most fans abstained in the vote. Turnout must have been around 2%.

  35. #35
    Radge-a-Casblanca hibadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    812 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Disappointed that a serious good question asked about sectarian singing turned into a question and discussion on a daft wee chant sung by a couple of dozen wee laddies.

    These two podcasts have left me feeling negativity towards fellow supporters.
    I think the podcast guys do a good job. I like listening to it and they took a decent stab at this interview. My main criticism of the interview was that some serious questions were asked almost apologetically and the interviewees werent challenged on anything. In Gav’s defence, the defensive and at times aggressive tone taken by the directors made it difficult.

    Kenny describes my question above. Frank basically said “it’s a police matter” which didn’t answer the question which was asking since the police do feck all, what are the club doing about regular sectarian abuse of
    Home fans?
    "Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn't invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

  36. #36
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    516
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    279 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by hibadelic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the podcast guys do a good job. I like listening to it and they took a decent stab at this interview. My main criticism of the interview was that some serious questions were asked almost apologetically and the interviewees werent challenged on anything. In Gav’s defence, the defensive and at times aggressive tone taken by the directors made it difficult.Kenny describes my question above. Frank basically said “it’s a police matter” which didn’t answer the question which was asking since the police do feck all, what are the club doing about regular sectarian abuse of Home fans?
    Spot on. Its hibs decision who they admit into ER. Also, response to daily Hun question... we are trying to build bridges. WTF.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I find it peculiar how LD is treated as a deity by alot of folk. She's done a good job since her arrival.Made some good appointments, made some poor decisions. The arse licking on that podcast is quite impressive.Also Frank Dougan talks pish.
    Well put. I worried we will die if LD leaves. Not.

  37. #37
    Radge Private Member



    EastMeetsWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    355 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spot on. Its hibs decision who they admit into ER. Also, response to daily Hun question... we are trying to build bridges. WTF.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well put. I worried we will die if LD leaves. Not.
    As much as I hate the daily ranger I do agree that for future sponsorship it pays to have them and other media on board or at least some better representation in the press. Felt for years we have never had any fair press and needs changing, old cliche as said by Tracey "the bigger picture".

    The more we distance ourselves the more we give to the ugly sisters. Our video of our transfer structure was a good viewing and could have been in any media source but Hibs gave them it hopefully we will get some pay back going forward.

    It's a double edge sword and one we need to take more control of.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  38. #38
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4545 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2223
    All main stream media is fairly $#@!, there is shades of $#@! and the DR is behind the daily mail and sun but ahead of the Scotsman and herald I suppose. I watched and enjoyed it.

    Not sure why Frank mentioned banning them, it was more a choice of who to give to to


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Fan Reps Interview - Hibs Talk Podcast
    By Gav1990 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-01-18, 21:36
  2. The Daily Record
    By Jack in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-01-16, 01:11
  3. Daily Record
    By hibs1989 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-10-06, 17:13
  4. Daily Record At It Again!
    By hibbymick in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-10-06, 08:42
  5. The Gunt fud in todays 'Daily Record'.
    By The__Proclaimer in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-05-06, 00:23

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •