Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 76

Thread: Away Tickets - Fan Rep/s Content

  1. #1
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    EH12
    Posts
    3,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1146

    Away Tickets - Fan Rep/s Content

    Any word on when Tiny tickets will go on sale with there being little over 2 weeks until the game? Online and Phone only this time?
    Have the club discussed how many Roseburn tickets we will get bearing in mind the 600 held back initially last time and eventual shortfall due to a TV shed and a blocked off section behind the goals at the front. We should be seeking the maximum number possible obviously.


    I'd raised the point previously about Hibs requesting an increase in the allocation for Ibrox taking into account that the horrible huns get 20% at ours and we get 2% at theirs. Has this been discussed as yet?

  2. #2
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6885 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2471
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any word on when Tiny tickets will go on sale with there being little over 2 weeks until the game? Online and Phone only this time?
    Have the club discussed how many Roseburn tickets we will get bearing in mind the 600 held back initially last time and eventual shortfall due to a TV shed and a blocked off section behind the goals at the front. We should be seeking the maximum number possible obviously.


    I'd raised the point previously about Hibs requesting an increase in the allocation for Ibrox taking into account that the horrible huns get 20% at ours and we get 2% at theirs. Has this been discussed as yet?
    I hope you're not holding your breath
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  3. #3
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    6,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2077 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1457
    Am guessing middle of next week for Tynie and online / phone sales only
    until the sky turns green

  4. #4
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    EH12
    Posts
    3,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1146
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope you're not holding your breath
    I’m sure the response will be imminent from our representative

  5. #5
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4456 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    883
    Maybe if Tracey was tagged ;-) it would illicit a quicker response.

    Is she still @traceyhibs or did the reps get a fans rep generic ID?

    Maybe we should have a loose kinda Terms of Engagement!

  6. #6
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    16,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5101 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3610
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe if Tracey was tagged ;-) it would illicit a quicker response.

    Is she still @traceyhibs or did the reps get a fans rep generic ID?

    Maybe we should have a loose kinda Terms of Engagement!
    I don't know if Tracey has opted to be the only one answering online queries. I don't think it's fair she is the only one expected to answer them.
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  7. #7
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe if Tracey was tagged ;-) it would illicit a quicker response.

    Is she still @traceyhibs or did the reps get a fans rep generic ID?

    Maybe we should have a loose kinda Terms of Engagement!
    Hi Jack,

    We are still waiting to hear when these will go on sale and will communicate this as soon as possible.

    We believe we are getting the full stand but again still waiting on confirmation.

    All hearsay at the moment I’m afraid but hoping to get this all out to everyone as soon as possible.

    Thanks

    Tracey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any word on when Tiny tickets will go on sale with there being little over 2 weeks until the game? Online and Phone only this time?
    Have the club discussed how many Roseburn tickets we will get bearing in mind the 600 held back initially last time and eventual shortfall due to a TV shed and a blocked off section behind the goals at the front. We should be seeking the maximum number possible obviously.


    I'd raised the point previously about Hibs requesting an increase in the allocation for Ibrox taking into account that the horrible huns get 20% at ours and we get 2% at theirs. Has this been discussed as yet?
    Hi there,

    Sorry replied to Jack and not yourself.

    As said below, we are still waiting to communicate as to when these will go on sale but hoping to do that as soon as possible. We believe it’s the full Roseburn but that hasn’t been confirmed as yet.

    Hopefully have the details out ASAP to you all.

    We haven’t discussed Ibrox as yet and can’t see any further increases here in allocation.

    Thanks

    Tracey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Freeloading Admin Radge


    Gunnerhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Muirhouse
    Posts
    16,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1634 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Jack,

    We are still waiting to hear when these will go on sale and will communicate this as soon as possible.

    We believe we are getting the full stand but again still waiting on confirmation.

    All hearsay at the moment I’m afraid but hoping to get this all out to everyone as soon as possible.

    Thanks

    Tracey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    would they even try that one wae Hibs?

  10. #10
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    EH12
    Posts
    3,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1146
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    We haven’t discussed Ibrox as yet and can’t see any further increases here in allocation.

    Thanks

    Tracey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply.

    I was hoping for a proactive approach from Hibs and seeking a fairer arrangement to benefit our fans.

    As mentioned before, $#@! the “that’s how it’s always been”mentality and bending over to take it up the farter from the despicable duo in the west.

    Thanks for listening

  11. #11
    Radge Donator

    Senior_Webby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    289 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would they even try that one wae Hibs?
    I'm hoping she means full stand without the TV studio? Can't see them splitting it between hearts/hibs for derby.

  12. #12
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    EH12
    Posts
    3,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1146
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior_Webby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm hoping she means full stand without the TV studio? Can't see them splitting it between hearts/hibs for derby.
    They can’t when cup has 20% rule for away tickets.

  13. #13
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6936 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2731
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would they even try that one wae Hibs?
    Surely they'd be in serious breach of the 20% rule?

  14. #14
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gourock
    Posts
    11,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1736 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by SKII View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know if Tracey has opted to be the only one answering online queries. I don't think it's fair she is the only one expected to answer them.
    I agree

  15. #15
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    677
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    388 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    162
    [QUOTE=traceyhibs;1600116]Hi there,Sorry replied to Jack and not yourself.As said below, we are still waiting to communicate as to when these will go on sale but hoping to do that as soon as possible. We believe it’s the full Roseburn but that hasn’t been confirmed as yet.Hopefully have the details out ASAP to you all.We haven’t discussed Ibrox as yet and can’t see any further increases here in allocation. Thanks Tracey Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE @traceyhibs any progress over the shambolic entry arrangements re the last Derby at the PBS???

  16. #16
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    223
    [QUOTE=Greenpower;1600135]
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi there,Sorry replied to Jack and not yourself.As said below, we are still waiting to communicate as to when these will go on sale but hoping to do that as soon as possible. We believe it’s the full Roseburn but that hasn’t been confirmed as yet.Hopefully have the details out ASAP to you all.We haven’t discussed Ibrox as yet and can’t see any further increases here in allocation. Thanks Tracey Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE @traceyhibs any progress over the shambolic entry arrangements re the last Derby at the PBS???
    I was caught in this too and missed kick off.

    We’ve passed this to our Football Safety Officer and we will advise if there are any changes to entry for the 21st.

    Will keep you all informed re this.

    Thanks and hope you had a good Christmas and New Year

    Tracey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Tracey, why do East Lothian Hibs bus get tickets before anyone else? I expect a deafy.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    EH12
    Posts
    3,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1146
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tracey, why do East Lothian Hibs bus get tickets before anyone else? I expect a deafy.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    They won’t any more. That door has now been firmly closed.

  19. #19
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They won’t any more. That door has now been firmly closed.
    Shocking that it was such though innit? It fair scunnered me likes. Skullduggery and who ye ken $#@!e...

    These reps are a buffer zone between the board and us. Placed by the board to take shtick and umbrage. Patsies.

    I think the peeps that have the jackets, are in love with the fact they have/had the jackets..

    But I don't button up the back. They full on don't represent the fans at all.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They won’t any more. That door has now been firmly closed.
    By the by....any chance explaining to Hibs fans why the scenario happened, why it was so and why it will never, Ahem..happen again please?

    I know you ain't a fan rep but it's easier to talk to you without restrictions.. roll eyes with a $#@!in fat sigh we ken who it's meant for... Yawn

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    11,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4720 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2227
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tracey, why do East Lothian Hibs bus get tickets before anyone else? I expect a deafy.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Is this an actual truth?

  22. #22
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this an actual truth?
    I'm not making it up. Yes.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    11,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4720 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2227
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not making it up. Yes.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Not good. How/why did they skip the queue?

  24. #24
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    EH12
    Posts
    3,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1146
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By the by....any chance explaining to Hibs fans why the scenario happened, why it was so and why it will never, Ahem..happen again please?

    I know you ain't a fan rep but it's easier to talk to you without restrictions.. roll eyes with a $#@!in fat sigh we ken who it's meant for... Yawn

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Caused a bit of a stir on .net when it became public knowledge about East Lothian's "arrangement" so no doubt the club have been inundated and it was a matter of time before they put a stop to it. Plenty .net $#@!end, easily offended, modern day internet fitba fanny types were delighted to get the chance to stir the hornets nest....despite the fact they'd fill their pants at the prospect of going to Ibrox.

    To be fair, it seems East Lothian were giving the required Season ticket holder client reference numbers so it's not a case of any random getting tickets or unlimited tickets going for East Lothian to do as they please. I'm not excusing that they were able to bypass the lottery that others have to endure.

    No damage done to the agreed priority cases:
    Away season tickets get theirs. Players and employees get theirs. Executive seat season ticket holders also get theirs dontcha know.

    Good signs that we are having these difficulties at least as there have been plenty occasions in recent seasons when we didn't sell out for Glasgow or Tiny.

  25. #25
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not good. How/why did they skip the queue?
    It all came about on. net about say 6 weeks ago. It was all to do with tickets for Tiny. Somebody spotted on Facebook that East Lothian were asking their members to put their names doon for tickets for the game so they could get them from Hibs. A bit digging was done and it was found that it had been happening for Ibrox and such, for a while. Peeps were asked to explain or even try to justify (a few did tae..jeez) but in the end the reps were gonna look into it. Not a peep heard again. East Lothian themselves never came out and justified it either. I've been away over the last month so I may not be up to speed. Roll eyes.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  26. #26
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By the by....any chance explaining to Hibs fans why the scenario happened, why it was so and why it will never, Ahem..happen again please?

    I know you ain't a fan rep but it's easier to talk to you without restrictions.. roll eyes with a $#@!in fat sigh we ken who it's meant for... Yawn

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    This was something that had been put in place a few years ago. It should have stopped when the Away ST came into play but for some reason didn’t.

    I wasn’t aware of it until someone on here brought it to my attention. The groups that were still receiving tickets have been informed that they will no longer get these for high demand games.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #27
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    EH12
    Posts
    3,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    814 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1146
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It all came about on. net about say 6 weeks ago. It was all to do with tickets for Tiny. Somebody spotted on Facebook that East Lothian were asking their members to put their names doon for tickets for the game so they could get them from Hibs. A bit digging was done and it was found that it had been happening for Ibrox and such, for a while. Peeps were asked to explain or even try to justify (a few did tae..jeez) but in the end the reps were gonna look into it. Not a peep heard again. East Lothian themselves never came out and justified it either. I've been away over the last month so I may not be up to speed. Roll eyes.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Pretty much what I have seen from start to now.

    It probably wasn't an issue until recent ticket scrambles for Tiny and Ibrox and something the club arranged for a few years or more including for ticketed away games that were not a sell out.

  28. #28
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Caused a bit of a stir on .net when it became public knowledge about East Lothian's "arrangement" so no doubt the club have been inundated and it was a matter of time before they put a stop to it. Plenty .net $#@!end, easily offended, modern day internet fitba fanny types were delighted to get the chance to stir the hornets nest....despite the fact they'd fill their pants at the prospect of going to Ibrox.

    To be fair, it seems East Lothian were giving the required Season ticket holder client reference numbers so it's not a case of any random getting tickets or unlimited tickets going for East Lothian to do as they please. I'm not excusing that they were able to bypass the lottery that others have to endure.

    No damage done to the agreed priority cases:
    Away season tickets get theirs. Players and employees get theirs. Executive seat season ticket holders also get theirs dontcha know.

    Good signs that we are having these difficulties at least as there have been plenty occasions in recent seasons when we didn't sell out for Glasgow or Tiny.
    Do you know that for sure? One bus had an arrangement with the club whilst others didn't. Why was this bus treated preferentially? Why was it not common knowledge? Why after asking questions the fans reps say nowt? Why the secrecy in the first place?

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  29. #29
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was something that had been put in place a few years ago. It should have stopped when the Away ST came into play but for some reason didn’t.

    I wasn’t aware of it until someone on here brought it to my attention. The groups that were still receiving tickets have been informed that they will no longer get these for high demand games.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ooh that makes it all better then. $#@! off!! How comes it took a guy to spot it on a website. If he hadn't it would still be going on.
    Biggest golf/bowls club in the world. At it.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  30. #30
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    6,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2077 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1457
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    The groups that were still receiving tickets have been informed that they will no longer get these for high demand games.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you mean other groups were bypassing the queues too apart from EL Hibs?
    until the sky turns green

  31. #31
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4456 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    883
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you know that for sure? One bus had an arrangement with the club whilst others didn't. Why was this bus treated preferentially? Why was it not common knowledge? Why after asking questions the fans reps say nowt? Why the secrecy in the first place?

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Maybe the others didn't think to ask.

    Maybe they all could have got it ... in the past.

    The fact it was on a closed but hardly secret Facebook page suggests it wasn't that secret after all.
    Space to let

  32. #32
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe the others didn't think to ask.

    Maybe they all could have got it ... in the past.

    The fact it was on a closed but hardly secret Facebook page suggests it wasn't that secret after all.
    Makes it worse surely? No one would dream of such a thing happening?

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  33. #33
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you mean other groups were bypassing the queues too apart from EL Hibs?
    There were 3 groups in total.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #34
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Had a gid wee think here...and the more peeps try to justify it, the more I think "you devious $#@!s" The lot of yous. All complicit.

    Especially when it was not dealt with when it came up over a month ago. Instead it was swept under carpet and hoped to go away. Still now, they're thinking it will blow itself out.

    Snide.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  35. #35
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There were 3 groups in total.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Name them please.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  36. #36
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Name them please.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    No there is no need to name them. It’s been dealt with. We haven’t just done nothing regarding this. Not everything needs to be played out on the Internet. Had we not dealt with it prior to Hearts Cup tickets going on sale I could see your points.

    My last response to you on this as I’m sure there will be some more profanities coming my way.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  37. #37
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No there is no need to name them. It’s been dealt with. We haven’t just done nothing regarding this. Not everything needs to be played out on the Internet. Had we not dealt with it prior to Hearts Cup tickets going on sale I could see your points.

    My last response to you on this as I’m sure there will be some more profanities coming my way.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You never fail. Who are we? What did you do? This is your last response you say? Why is this so? Am I not a fan? Are you pissed off full stop? Is there a reason why you deafy peeps and when eventually pop back in say absolutely nowt? Profanities. Ooft. On the Internet. On the Bounce. Aboot the fitba. About Hibs. Me! Get tae..

    No rep ya bass.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  38. #38
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4456 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    883
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Had a gid wee think here...and the more peeps try to justify it, the more I think "you devious $#@!s" The lot of yous. All complicit.

    Especially when it was not dealt with when it came up over a month ago. Instead it was swept under carpet and hoped to go away. Still now, they're thinking it will blow itself out.

    Snide.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Justifying it or not it appears to have been an arrangement in place when no-one gave a $#@! about going to away games. If that continued and these clubs continued to pick up tickets when things got better, good on them they deserved it.

    I can see the issue for those supporters that are regularly traveling independently. I suspect most of them bought away season tickets.

    Mountains, mole hills, tin foil hats.

    Although I was a member of a branch of the Hibs Club I wasn't aware any had access to tickets. But if they've been doing it down the years I've no issue with it and I think it should continue.
    Space to let

  39. #39
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Justifying it or not it appears to have been an arrangement in place when no-one gave a $#@! about going to away games. If that continued and these clubs continued to pick up tickets when things got better, good on them they deserved it.

    I can see the issue for those supporters that are regularly traveling independently. I suspect most of them bought away season tickets.

    Mountains, mole hills, tin foil hats.

    Although I was a member of a branch of the Hibs Club I wasn't aware any had access to tickets. But if they've been doing it down the years I've no issue with it and I think it should continue.
    Well I am glad I'm different from you then, Jack.

    Over the years, I've sorta kent that anyways.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  40. #40
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    6,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2077 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1457
    Assume other two were Four in Hand and Carlton buses, if not who could it be? in days of loyalty points wouldn't have been an issue as they would just submit list of members with required points?

    Since that scheme been abolished (was it start of last season? ) prob been about five/six big away games where the three groups have jumped the queue?
    until the sky turns green

  41. #41
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Assume other two were Four in Hand and Carlton buses, if not who could it be? in days of loyalty points wouldn't have been an issue as they would just submit list of members with required points?

    Since that scheme been abolished (was it start of last season? ) prob been about five/six big away games where the three groups have jumped the queue?
    4 in hand were not one.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  42. #42
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6654 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3142
    I travel to most away games but I miss a few for various reasons.
    It would stick in my craw to pay a rival team for a seat that my fat sweaty arse would never caress hence fcuk all away st for me.

    I e now forgotten the point I was making due to correcting typos.
    But I’m on a balcony with a bottle of sangre de toro and the odds are that you ar nt.

    Possibly my point was ‘$#@! thechearts’ ha..... I notic d yet another typo there but somehow it wasn’t really😇

    $#@! then anyway😝mm

    Goodnight from me

  43. #43
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1992
    Upon reflection I realise I should not swear at peeps I don't know. I tend to talk on here as I would at the fitba or in the pub with mates. I realise this is wrong, so I'm saying sorry to Traceyhibs and everybody else I've swore at on here.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  44. #44
    Radge Monthly Contributor
    NW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In a yellow submarine
    Posts
    666
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    342 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Upon reflection I realise I should not swear at peeps I don't know. I tend to talk on here as I would at the fitba or in the pub with mates. I realise this is wrong, so I'm saying sorry to Traceyhibs and everybody else I've swore at on here.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    In your defence mate, what has been going on is thensame, Hibs have really been sticking 2 fingers up at fans. The set up stinks. There are
    9 season tickets holders in our group, none got any tickets. The. To hear that there were many non season ticket holders in the end, ex players and also the CEO taking up a seat it is all wrong. James keating May be a cup winner but in no way should he get a ticket over fans. Our CEO had a seat in the directors box but used a seat?!?

  45. #45
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    677
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    388 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In your defence mate, what has been going on is thensame, Hibs have really been sticking 2 fingers up at fans. The set up stinks. There are9 season tickets holders in our group, none got any tickets. The. To hear that there were many non season ticket holders in the end, ex players and also the CEO taking up a seat it is all wrong. James keating May be a cup winner but in no way should he get a ticket over fans. Our CEO had a seat in the directors box but used a seat?!?
    If a player wants to give keatings a ticket then what is the issue?

  46. #46
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    37,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4539
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I travel to most away games but I miss a few for various reasons.
    Ahem?
    nil satis nisi optimum

  47. #47
    Radge Monthly Contributor
    NW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In a yellow submarine
    Posts
    666
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    342 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If a player wants to give keatings a ticket then what is the issue?
    Fans are missing out, personally I think that is wrong. I still can’t work out why players get so many. I appreciate we are likely to disagree

  48. #48
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    677
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    388 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fans are missing out, personally I think that is wrong. I still can’t work out why players get so many. I appreciate we are likely to disagree
    How do you police what players do with thier tickets?

  49. #49
    Radge Monthly Contributor
    NW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In a yellow submarine
    Posts
    666
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    342 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you police what players do with thier tickets?
    Probably tricky. I’d limit the number and have them named, why should they get so
    Many for big games when fans miss out. Infact question why they should get any at all.

  50. #50
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    677
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    388 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably tricky. I’d limit the number and have them named, why should they get soMany for big games when fans miss out. Infact question why they should get any at all.
    Player getting comps is a perk of the job.Only very recently there has been a demand like this for PBS in recent years we struggled to sell out that wee end. 1500 for the one nil win under mixu springs to mind.

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Blocked content?
    By Hammi in forum Suggestions/Feedback/Site News/Tech Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-13, 15:10
  2. If you're going to T in the PARK (HFC Content)
    By single malt in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16-07-09, 20:32
  3. Not content with nicking our oil...
    By Dub in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-09, 16:24
  4. Gunt CONTENT - Now Maybe I'm A Bit Thick...............
    By KerPlunk in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-08, 20:46
  5. PMSL at this. Gunt content
    By Hibsean in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 25-03-08, 19:20

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •