Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone go to the meeting tonight?

Radge Monthly Contributor
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    342 Post(s)

Did anyone go to the meeting tonight?

Anything to report ?

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

vCash
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anything to report ?
    There is a report on facebook, it disnae make good reading.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    342 Post(s)
    Thanks Mark, what Facebook page do you know?

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2262 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    There is a report on facebook, it disnae make good reading.
    Shock

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6654 Post(s)
    I was surprised (to put it mildly) at the view attributed to Frank, nay, astonished.

Basically that most Hibs fans wanted to 'move on'.

Certainly not the consensus expressed on tinternet, so presumably just the gadgies that see Frank at the game.

Statistically Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1740 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    I was surprised (to put it mildly) at the view attributed to Frank, nay, astonished.

Certainly not the consensus expressed on tinternet, so presumably just the gadgies that see Frank at the game.
    You’re a bad man 😂

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6120 Post(s)

I told him to get you moved on, its no right asking people for a tenner "for a cup of tea" at your age outside the club shop.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4973 Post(s)
    From fb...

***Feedback On Hibernian FC's Response To SFA Rejection Of An Independent Review Meeting Tonight At HSA.***

Board member's in attendance at top table:
    Rod Petrie Chairman
    Leeann Dempster CEO
    Stephen Dunn Director
    Frank Dougan Fans Representative Director
    Tracey Smith Fans Representative Director

Lurking in the background nodding as they spoke PR guy:
    David Forsyth

Meeting lasted exactly an hour. Around 80 folk in attendance. Meeting was conducted respectfully and friendly. As many pointed out we are one big Hibernian family and at times we will agree to disagree.

I didn't take any notes but random points to note were as follows:

The club are obviously frustrated by all of it and want to move on looking forward, with a firm belief that the past has been dealt with, but Leeann and Rod understand and respect the ongoing disappointment within sections of the support.

Leeann and Rod spoke very well, going in depth and in detail, about how the game of football and it's respective authorities here in Scotland did all that it could to punish Rangers and ensure the new Co picked up the baton of old Co financial liabilities.

The club put out its statement because of the pressure applied to the club to do so by us fans. At two or three board meetings the fans representation of Frank & Tracey pushed for that.

Tracey said that she heard lots of different opinions with many wanting to 'move on'. Frank then said that he's spoken to many many fans and that the majority he has spoken to wanted to 'move on'.

An excellent question from the floor was put to the fans representation that if as Tracey Smith posted on Hibeesbounce.com that in board meetings she had learned "Information that was not widely known" and that was information she couldn't share then perhaps she should have not participated in the board meeting and adopted a position of neutrality. Tracey stated that even as a non executive director she is legally obligated to act in what she perceives as the greater good of the club.

Rod at this point put up a bit of a defence of the fans representatives and their obligations etc as non executive directors. When deciding on introducing fans representation on the board the clubs board had a decision to make. Should these fans representation directors only be privy to some meetings and votes or should they be full directors like the rest of the board? The club decided that they should be full directors like the rest.

To be honest I didn't learn much tonight. I thought Leeann came across well. Our club is pushing for consensus in the Scottish game to get financial fair play in Scotland. I also thought Rod came across well. Nobody really asked him any difficult questions. Perhaps the night might have been more challenging for him had the recently launched online petition questions been asked....

Stephen Dunn didn't speak a word. Tracey spoke OK and I got the impression it concluded much to her relief on what mustn't have been an evening she looked forward with much relish. Credit though to her for not shying from the microphone. Frank saying most he's spoken to want to 'move on' surprised me. He said he was sorry if that isn't what we want to hear but that's the way it is. He bemoaned the fact that only 9 turned up for a fans director open surgery. I find it unbelievable really that this guy, however much a huge Hibby, was elected a fans representative on the board in the world of 2017 of digital communications.

Now home I'm just pondering and a little confused, that if the club only put out its statement because us fans demanded it, through our elected fans representation on the board, then that's a weird and baffling demand when we all just wanted to 'move on'....

#GGTTH

Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.

Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3272 Post(s)
    Doesnt make sense..as for Frank, many many fans wanted to move on??? The majority??? Bollox..
    What a shambolic representative of the “fans” where was his communication??

Cheers Jamie

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HATTIE View Post
    Doesnt make sense..as for Frank, many many fans wanted to move on??? The majority??? Bollox..
    What a shambolic representative of the “fans” where was his communication??

Cheers Jamie
    I sit near Frank, I like the guy, he is a good Hibs man, he is nae oger, perfectly approachable. BUT I gave him $#@!e about the SFA/ Hun statement, I didnae see many coming up to him and doing the same, so maybe he has formed an opinion based on those fans that came up and say lets move on?
    nil satis nisi optimum

Maple Leaf Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    670 Post(s)
    I sit near Frank, I like the guy, he is a good Hibs man, he is nae oger, perfectly approachable. BUT I gave him $#@!e about the SFA/ Hun statement, I didnae see many coming up to him and doing the same, so maybe he has formed an opinion based on those fans that came up and say lets move on?
    That's one of the several reasons he should be on the internet communicating. It's limited how many fans can actually approach him at a game. He should be forming his opinion on a far wider group of people and the way to access those people and opinions is to use the internet.

But he won't.

Rock n' Roll Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    579 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    From fb...

***Feedback On Hibernian FC's Response To SFA Rejection Of An Independent Review Meeting Tonight At HSA.***

Board member's in attendance at top table:
    Rod Petrie Chairman
    Leeann Dempster CEO
    Stephen Dunn Director
    Frank Dougan Fans Representative Director
    Tracey Smith Fans Representative Director

Lurking in the background nodding as they spoke PR guy:
    David Forsyth

Meeting lasted exactly an hour. Around 80 folk in attendance. Meeting was conducted respectfully and friendly. As many pointed out we are one big Hibernian family and at times we will agree to disagree.

I didn't take any notes but random points to note were as follows:

The club are obviously frustrated by all of it and want to move on looking forward, with a firm belief that the past has been dealt with, but Leeann and Rod understand and respect the ongoing disappointment within sections of the support.

Leeann and Rod spoke very well, going in depth and in detail, about how the game of football and it's respective authorities here in Scotland did all that it could to punish Rangers and ensure the new Co picked up the baton of old Co financial liabilities.

The club put out its statement because of the pressure applied to the club to do so by us fans. At two or three board meetings the fans representation of Frank & Tracey pushed for that.

Tracey said that she heard lots of different opinions with many wanting to 'move on'. Frank then said that he's spoken to many many fans and that the majority he has spoken to wanted to 'move on'.

An excellent question from the floor was put to the fans representation that if as Tracey Smith posted on Hibeesbounce.com that in board meetings she had learned "Information that was not widely known" and that was information she couldn't share then perhaps she should have not participated in the board meeting and adopted a position of neutrality. Tracey stated that even as a non executive director she is legally obligated to act in what she perceives as the greater good of the club.

Rod at this point put up a bit of a defence of the fans representatives and their obligations etc as non executive directors. When deciding on introducing fans representation on the board the clubs board had a decision to make. Should these fans representation directors only be privy to some meetings and votes or should they be full directors like the rest of the board? The club decided that they should be full directors like the rest.

To be honest I didn't learn much tonight. I thought Leeann came across well. Our club is pushing for consensus in the Scottish game to get financial fair play in Scotland. I also thought Rod came across well. Nobody really asked him any difficult questions. Perhaps the night might have been more challenging for him had the recently launched online petition questions been asked....

Stephen Dunn didn't speak a word. Tracey spoke OK and I got the impression it concluded much to her relief on what mustn't have been an evening she looked forward with much relish. Credit though to her for not shying from the microphone. Frank saying most he's spoken to want to 'move on' surprised me. He said he was sorry if that isn't what we want to hear but that's the way it is. He bemoaned the fact that only 9 turned up for a fans director open surgery. I find it unbelievable really that this guy, however much a huge Hibby, was elected a fans representative on the board in the world of 2017 of digital communications.

Now home I'm just pondering and a little confused, that if the club only put out its statement because us fans demanded it, through our elected fans representation on the board, then that's a weird and baffling demand when we all just wanted to 'move on'....

#GGTTH
    Thanks for sharing that Jamie.

To me that suggests that no one posed any difficult questions to the board regarding the Rangers situation/position, so Petrie & co will walk away from that thinking they’ve more or less called it right.

(I’m forming that opinion based on the above info as I haven’t seen any other reports).

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2082 Post(s)
    Suspect he mainly only speaks to folk he already knows, less likely to get a hard time from his pals at the Hibs club.
    until the sky turns green

Scottish no british, ya radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)
    So basically a waste of time and nothing is going tae change.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4456 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    So basically a waste of time and nothing is going tae change.
    You're not that daft you ever thought anything was going to change.

To be honest I'm getting sick of the whole thing.

As supporters we really have no option to move on. There will be leaks of more information down the line, like the historic sex abuse stuff, but by then it will be too late to nail the $#@!s.

As for the 'looking to the future' spin. I really don't know how any of us can have any confidence in that. The football authorities in Scotland continually lurch from cover up to incompetence like a pished up jakey on a Saturday night.
    Space to let

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    Suspect he mainly only speaks to folk he already knows, less likely to get a hard time from his pals at the Hibs club.
    Indeed, you are probably right, however my point was I didnae see a long line of people going up to talk to him at games, especially right after the fiasco of an announcement. His pals or others. I read there was 80 there last night? Is that representative of the feelings in the support?
    nil satis nisi optimum

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You're not that daft you ever thought anything was going to change.

To be honest I'm getting sick of the whole thing.

As supporters we really have no option to move on. There will be leaks of more information down the line, like the historic sex abuse stuff, but by then it will be too late to nail the $#@!s.

As for the 'looking to the future' spin. I really don't know how any of us can have any confidence in that. The football authorities in Scotland continually lurch from cover up to incompetence like a pished up jakey on a Saturday night.
    Yer right I'm not, my hopes weren't high, which is why I wonder why anybody bothered organising it knowing what the result would be. More flannel, wind and pish with nae answers and it certainly winnae change while Petrie is there covering his own erse. Most fans winnae bother though (particularly when things are rosey on the park) and that is the biggest problem, so the crooks, the corrupt and cheats will just carry on regardless.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4723 Post(s)
    Indeed, you are probably right, however my point was I didnae see a long line of people going up to talk to him at games, especially right after the fiasco of an announcement. His pals or others. I read there was 80 there last night? Is that representative of the feelings in the support?
    I think it might be in a sense most realise nothing will be done, no matter what the bulk of the support thinks- about any subject. Same could be applied to loyalty points.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    I think it might be in a sense most realise nothing will be done, no matter what the bulk of the support thinks- about any subject. Same could be applied to loyalty points.
    Doesn't help that it was restricted tae HSA members. When it was first mentioned I was going tae go as it was an open forum and i'm sure there would have been others. It'll suit Petrie that the numbers were limited because he'll use it tae his advantage saying hardly anybody bothered, restricting it played right in tae his hands IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    342 Post(s)
    Doesn't help that it was restricted tae HSA members. When it was first mentioned I was going tae go as it was an open forum and i'm sure there would have been others. It'll suit Petrie that the numbers were limited because he'll use it tae his advantage saying hardly anybody bothered, restricting it played right in tae his hands IMO.
    Spot on. I was up for going but not allowed. Also wonder who controlled the questions

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2262 Post(s)
    Did we ever get the reason why the HSA decided to change it to members only?

No? thought not

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6654 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post

No? thought not
    I'd imagine just because of uncertainty over the numbers likely to attend.
    If huge numbers turned up they wouldn't get in - that would have started a bit of erm........ discussion I suspect.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4456 Post(s)

No? thought not
    As a private club they can do what they like and don't have to answer to non members. If they made the decision within their own rules and regulations they probably don't even need to justify it to their members!

I know BIG G was put in a bit of a spot but at the end of the day it's their club.
    Space to let

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2262 Post(s)
    I'd imagine just because of uncertainty over the numbers likely to attend.
    If huge numbers turned up they wouldn't get in - that would have started a bit of erm........ discussion I suspect.
    What does it hold? 300 or so? There was no chance more than that was gonna turn up on a Thurs night. And even if they expected that amount or more then why was it not held at ER?

Nope for me this was done to control what was getting asked.

- - - Updated - - -

As a private club they can do what they like and don't have to answer to non members. If they made the decision within their own rules and regulations they probably don't even need to justify it to their members!

I know BIG G was put in a bit of a spot but at the end of the day it's their club.
    And that is why i have nothing to do with club/committee life. Bowls, gowf fitba.....it's aw the same bull$#@!.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6654 Post(s)
    What does it hold? 300 or so? There was no chance more than that was gonna turn up on a Thurs night. And even if they expected that amount or more then why was it not held at ER?

Nope for me this was done to control what was getting asked.
    I'd have thought around 200, but maybe Big G will know?

It was HSA that changed the game, originally Big G was told it was 'open' then that was changed by HSA to members only.
    I 'm not sure why HSA would want to control questions?

In any event, the original idea came via St Pat's as far as I'm aware so that was probably why the HSA was the venue.

I'm assuming that some St Pat's guys were there, and knowing one or two of them (members of the Bounce too) I wouldn't say they were Shrinking Violets or indeed Board Patsies.

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2262 Post(s)

It was HSA that changed the game, originally Big G was told it was 'open' then that was changed by HSA to members only.

In any event, the original idea came via St Pat's as far as I'm aware so that was probably why the HSA was the venue.

I'm assuming that some St Pat's guys were there, and knowing one or two of them (members of the Bounce too) I wouldn't say they were Shrinking Violets or indeed Board Patsies.
    Just checked the Famous 5 holds 200 and the Pat Stanton 120.

"I 'm not sure why HSA would want to control questions?" Really? Have you forgotten the cliqueyness of it all? Have you forgotten the Mike Reilly days? Frank Dougan the former secretary has been supping in there since 19oatcake...Ye get my drift?

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6654 Post(s)
    Just checked the Famous 5 holds 200 and the Pat Stanton 120.

"I 'm not sure why HSA would want to control questions?" Really? Have you forgotten the cliqueyness of it all? Have you forgotten the Mike Reilly days? Frank Dougan the former secretary has been supping in there since 19oatcake...Ye get my drift?
    I used to go there in the 70's when I was in the Pentland Branch. (The Provisional Branch of Hibs Branches ) but I've only been a handful of times since, and I don't really know the 'faces' of the HSA at all.
    I was more referring to the St Pat's lads, who I DO know - and I can't see any of them rolling over to get their tummy tickled by the 'tache.

Get THAT image out yer head.

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2262 Post(s)
    I used to go there in the 70's when I was in the Pentland Branch. (The Provisional Branch of Hibs Branches ) but I've only been a handful of times since, and I don't really know the 'faces' of the HSA at all.
    I was more referring to the St Pat's lads, who I DO know - and I can't see any of them rolling over to get their tummy tickled by the 'tache.

Get THAT image out yer head.
    I can't it's burned in now!

St Pat's are the good guys in this. I have no doubt in that,Sir. If it wasn't for them nothing would have been done at all.

It's all futile as nothing changes when it comes down to the blazers. I'm just glad the Hibs are doing so well to make me think "Ah $#@!it! Who cares?" GGTTH

Statistically Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1740 Post(s)
    For me, there’s no point in having fans reps on the board if their representation of the fans is secondary to their corporate responsibility to the company.

That’s, frankly, untenable.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4723 Post(s)
    I can't it's burned in now!

St Pat's are the good guys in this. I have no doubt in that,Sir. If it wasn't for them nothing would have been done at all.

It's all futile as nothing changes when it comes down to the blazers. I'm just glad the Hibs are doing so well to make me think "Ah $#@!it! Who cares?" GGTTH
    Zactly. Lennon is covering the tracks of the board on a few fronts right now. Ibrox, Sevco,loyalty points,toothless fans reps. All points of contention, but an improving Hibs team means most of us will shrug our shoulders a wee bit more than we would have three years ago.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2082 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    Zactly. Lennon is covering the tracks of the board on a few fronts right now. Ibrox, Sevco,loyalty points,toothless fans reps. All points of contention, but an improving Hibs team means most of us will shrug our shoulders a wee bit more than we would have three years ago.
    Think the events of that xmas game at Ibrox are overstated a bit, was plenty Hibs fans throwing missiles too....
    until the sky turns green

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4723 Post(s)
    Think the events of that xmas game at Ibrox are overstated a bit, was plenty Hibs fans throwing missiles too....
    Possibly. But the lack of acknowledgement from the club, or representation to Sevco on our behalf was poor. I'm reasonably jack about being an away fan in a hostile atmosphere, but some folk aren't.

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3272 Post(s)
    A fair point and i certainly dont mean anything personal against him. Just for someone who simply doesn’t do the forums its wuite hard to gauge a true reflection.
    His personality isn’t the issue, to me it’s the fact as a fans rep, you should be using every avenue available to consult with the fans you’re representing
    GGTTH

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4456 Post(s)
    A fair point and i certainly dont mean anything personal against him. Just for someone who simply doesn’t do the forums its wuite hard to gauge a true reflection.
    His personality isn’t the issue, to me it’s the fact as a fans rep, you should be using every avenue available to consult with the fans you’re representing
    The latest news from the fan reps says, among other things "We also feel that a joint account for hibs.net and Bounce may be the way forward and will speak to the admins to see if this is possible."

To me that just means Frank is leaving all this interweb stuff to Tracey.
    Space to let

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    That's one of the several reasons he should be on the internet communicating. It's limited how many fans can actually approach him at a game. He should be forming his opinion on a far wider group of people and the way to access those people and opinions is to use the internet.

But he won't.
    This is it for me. I'm no shy, I'd absolutely speak to him. But I'm in and out of the games generally, I sit in another stand, and tbh I don't even know what the guy looks like.

Stu is right, though - it's not good enough nowadays to accept the position of fans rep, and say "och, I dinnae use computers". It's simply not on.

Exactly. Nae wonder he thought everyone wanted to "move on" - for all I know, 1875 might be the only person outside his circle to speak to him. If he'd put his head above the parapet here or on .net, he'd have got a different story, for sure.

And that is why i have nothing to do with club/committee life. Bowls, gowf fitba.....it's aw the same bull$#@!.
    Innit, Beefster. Scottish fitba in general is run like one of those po-faced East Lothian golf clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    For me, there’s no point in having fans reps on the board if their representation of the fans is secondary to their corporate responsibility to the company.

That’s, frankly, untenable.
    Totally. They are little more than board members who go to games and chat to the odd folk. I for one don't feel represented at all.

"Sensitive and secret" stuff. Get tae f**k.
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

vCash
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6120 Post(s)
    And vice versa. I agree about the reps accessing the internet as a core requirement of communication, its nonsense the don't/ won't.

I am also reading that not one person who is aggrieved about this ridiculous decision they made on our behalf has actually went up to either fan/ board rep and told them their thoughts on the matter.

You all have a chance tomorrow, if you are going to the game, stick your collective heads into the fans engagement thing they are holding before the match and tell them what you think about the club backing down on the scandal that is the SFA and Huns situation.

Link here:

SUPPORTER REPS | UPDATE AND DROP-IN DETAILS

I look forward to the feedback tomorrow after the game, to compliment Hammi's Just Back.
    nil satis nisi optimum

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2597 Post(s)
    The latest news from the fan reps says, among other things "We also feel that a joint account for hibs.net and Bounce may be the way forward and will speak to the admins to see if this is possible."

To me that just means Frank is leaving all this interweb stuff to Tracey.
    Joint account? Whats that mean Jack?

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3272 Post(s)
    And vice versa. I agree about the reps accessing the internet as a core requirement of communication, its nonsense the don't/ won't.

I am also reading that not one person who is aggrieved about this ridiculous decision they made on our behalf has actually went up to either fan/ board rep and told them their thoughts on the matter.

You all have a chance tomorrow, if you are going to the game, stick your collective heads into the fans engagement thing they are holding before the match and tell them what you think about the club backing down on the scandal that is the SFA and Huns situation.

Link here:

SUPPORTER REPS | UPDATE AND DROP-IN DETAILS

I look forward to the feedback tomorrow after the game, to compliment Hammi's Just Back.
    Yep, agree again, I’ll put my hand up 🤚 I wasn’t at the HSA the other night.
    Not sure to make fans engagement thing either...I know i know.
    GGTTH

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4456 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    Joint account? Whats that mean Jack?
    I'd imagine instead of Tracey and Franck [sic] both having personal accounts there would be a single account both could access and post with, as could their successors.
    Space to let

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)
    I'd imagine instead of Tracey and Franck [sic] both having personal accounts there would be a single account both could access and post with, as could their successors.
    Which probably wouldnae really change anything and what would happen is pretty much what does now with one doing all the posting and the other doing none. As for their successors, well there really shouldnae be any, the whole thing is a farce, a failed experiment that should be scrapped immediately if not sooner.

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    803 Post(s)
    So are Rangers a 'new' club? Both fan reps should step down feckin embarrassing, what's the new info etc blah blah received?

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    803 Post(s)
    FFP rules won't happen-Fact.

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2597 Post(s)
    Ah right, got yi. Cheers!

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Juvenile Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Posted on .net by one of the HSA Trustees: "The Hibs board asked that the HSA make it a members only event"

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6654 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Posted on .net by one of the HSA Trustees: "The Hibs board asked that the HSA make it a members only event"
    I stand corrected.

The reasoning behind that request would be interesting, but is now open to interpretation.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    That disnae surprise me one bit, agree tae the meeting and then try tae manipulate it. I wonder whae was behind that idea

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6654 Post(s)
    That disnae surprise me one bit, agree tae the meeting and then try tae manipulate it. I wonder whae was behind that idea
    Wonder no more.
    TraceyFrank will be able to clarify if that is accurate, and explain why they made the request.

No doubt someone from HSA will also be able to confirm, and explain why they acceded to the request.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)
    Wonder no more.
    TraceyFrank will be able to clarify if that is accurate, and explain why they made the request.

No doubt someone from HSA will also be able to confirm, and explain why they acceded to the request.
    Dinnae think I'll hold my breath waiting on that reply.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6654 Post(s)
    Dinnae think I'll hold my breath waiting on that reply.
    You cynic.

It seems communication channels are once again open so if Hibs Board made the request then. Hibs Board Reps will be happy to confirm or deny.

If it’s another ‘not widely known’ bit of stuff then I’m taking Franks poster off my wall and my Tracey screensaver is getting binned.

Juvenile Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)
    Yir pal...?

GoGO Back To Forum