Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 87 of 87

Thread: Information related to Rangers must be divulged.

  1. #51
    Radge Private Member

    Hibee Kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    3,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTortolano View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This double agent $#@! Petrie is pulling has to end ASAP. Either he steps away COMPLETELY from Hibs or he gives up the SFA gig. Him dragging the good name of our club through the dirt is not acceptable.
    This. It’s a conflict of interests. It’s not unreasonable to ask him to do as you say IMO. Wish somebody had asked him that at the meeting the other night TBH. My understanding is without the Hibs gig he loses the SFA one by default so it wouldn’t really be much of a choice..
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

  2. #52
    Radge Private Member
    SuperTortolano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    3,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1560 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Kev View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This. It’s a conflict of interests. It’s not unreasonable to ask him to do as you say IMO. Wish somebody had asked him that at the meeting the other night TBH. My understanding is without the Hibs gig he loses the SFA one by default so it wouldn’t really be much of a choice..
    It's definitely a conflict of interests. If even questioning it, I'm sure you'd be told he has nothing to do with the running of our club and is just in the background. There's far too much smoke and mirrors nonsense for my liking.

  3. #53
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5824 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4109
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    aye good lad , not seen him in a while
    Him and his laddie Gabe sit just down from me.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  4. #54
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pilrig
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    32
    Done and shared - now sitting at 3944

  5. #55
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1683 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1123
    Found this wee snippet on MongMedia. Wonder if paragraph 3 alludes to why certain folk in Scottish football are looking to move on?

    " True Blue Treachery is set to make a series of sensational claims about the 46-year-old's time at Ibrox.

    The book promises to lift the lid on sex, political plotting and football corruption, according to the Scottish Sun.

    In his memoirs Whyte is to allege a Scots club offered to throw a match for money.

    It's also alleged that one player saw sheriff officers turn up at Murray Park to seize his cars.

    And another star's performance on the park dipped because his performances 'off the park' led to him picking up a sexually transmitted disease.

    A source told the Scottish Sun: "It’s outrageous that it’s been leaked — it’s a real breach of trust.

    "Nothing is signed or sealed yet and it’s not imminent."

    Whyte was acquitted by a jury at the High Court in Glasgow in July after being accused of fraudulently buying Rangers in May 2011."
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  6. #56
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3464 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2363
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Found this wee snippet on MongMedia. Wonder if paragraph 3 alludes to why certain folk in Scottish football are looking to move on?

    " True Blue Treachery is set to make a series of sensational claims about the 46-year-old's time at Ibrox.

    The book promises to lift the lid on sex, political plotting and football corruption, according to the Scottish Sun.

    In his memoirs Whyte is to allege a Scots club offered to throw a match for money.

    It's also alleged that one player saw sheriff officers turn up at Murray Park to seize his cars.

    And another star's performance on the park dipped because his performances 'off the park' led to him picking up a sexually transmitted disease.

    A source told the Scottish Sun: "It’s outrageous that it’s been leaked — it’s a real breach of trust.

    "Nothing is signed or sealed yet and it’s not imminent."

    Whyte was acquitted by a jury at the High Court in Glasgow in July after being accused of fraudulently buying Rangers in May 2011."
    Please let this be true. Would love to see a grenade chucked into this whole culture of omerta.
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  7. #57
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    9,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2537 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1382
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please let this be true. Would love to see a grenade chucked into this whole culture of omerta.
    They $#@!ers widnae print it for fear of losing all the orange lodge readership.


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  8. #58
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4323 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    882
    @Dub might know the answer to this.

    Can/do sheriff officers operate in Scotland and seize property.

    I was under the impression we had something else and they couldn't!
    Space to let

  9. #59
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6720 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2149
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Dub might know the answer to this.

    Can/do sheriff officers operate in Scotland and seize property.

    I was under the impression we had something else and they couldn't!
    Yes they can unless it's changed recently. They can force your door open and poind your stuff and anyone elses stuff that happens to be in your house. It's up to you to provide proof that you don't own items otherwise they can tae them away if you don't cough up the cash you owe.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  10. #60
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1683 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Dub might know the answer to this.

    Can/do sheriff officers operate in Scotland and seize property.

    I was under the impression we had something else and they couldn't!
    In Scotland a Sheriff appoints 'officers' to seize property as it's an order of the sheriff court. In England they're called bailiffs but I'm not sure how they are appointed. I assume the legal process will be similar though.
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  11. #61
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4536 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2223
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Horrible personal attacks from ex users. Bartok isnae as far off as you might have thought mate.
    Just caught this. Sounds pathetic and also weird. Hope your dealing with it in the suitable fashion Mark, whoever it is is on the wrong side of the good guys.

  12. #62
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3840 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please let this be true. Would love to see a grenade chucked into this whole culture of omerta.
    But what if it was us...
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  13. #63
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6462 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3001
    My money would be on the Ayreshire Huns being the team offering to chuck a game.

  14. #64
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1683 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My money would be on the Ayreshire Huns being the team offering to chuck a game.
    Hmmmmm

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But what if it was us...
    Would certainly explain Petrie's desire to make it go away
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  15. #65
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3840 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hmmmmm

    - - - Updated - - -



    Would certainly explain Petrie's desire to make it go away

    I'd imagine not, hopefully not.
    I'd guess Kilmarnock, having given Oldco 3 stands for end of season parties, didn't vote against removing them, etc.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  16. #66
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1683 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd imagine not, hopefully not.
    I'd guess Kilmarnock, having given Oldco 3 stands for end of season parties, didn't vote against removing them, etc.
    I'd really like to hope we're not involved. Killie are probably too obvious. Wouldn't have put it past Romanov's Gunts either the way he fiddled the cash and they were also up $#@! creek financially at that time. Throw a match for a nice brown envelope straight into his hip pocket?
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  17. #67
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Whitburn, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    639 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57
    The league title/European qualification game? Or am I mad and that doesn't fit the time frame?

  18. #68
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6720 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2149
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd really like to hope we're not involved. Killie are probably too obvious. Wouldn't have put it past Romanov's Gunts either the way he fiddled the cash and they were also up $#@! creek financially at that time. Throw a match for a nice brown envelope straight into his hip pocket?
    That would be a gift eh. Hope it is them.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  19. #69
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1683 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That would be a gift eh. Hope it is them.
    Milne at Aberdeen wanting to 'move on' is another candidate if we're looking for folk covering their tracks but it could be anyone. As long as Hibs are squeaky clean we can take it from there. I really do hope Whyte names and shames in his book. I'm inclined to believe his account after all this time.
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  20. #70
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1851
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Milne at Aberdeen wanting to 'move on' is another candidate if we're looking for folk covering their tracks but it could be anyone. As long as Hibs are squeaky clean we can take it from there. I really do hope Whyte names and shames in his book. I'm inclined to believe his account after all this time.
    I wouldn't believe a single word that came out his gob.

  21. #71
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1683 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't believe a single word that came out his gob.
    As opposed to people who have something to hide?
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  22. #72
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1851
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As opposed to people who have something to hide?
    He's got a proven track record of lying through his teeth.

  23. #73
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6462 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3001
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's got a proven track record of lying through his teeth.
    Absolutely.

    A complete fantasist.

    On the other hand, if he is denigrating The The Rangers or their allies I'm happy to give him the benefit of any doubt.

    He probably chopped down a cherry tree in these circumstances.

  24. #74
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1683 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Absolutely.

    A complete fantasist.

    On the other hand, if he is denigrating The The Rangers or their allies I'm happy to give him the benefit of any doubt.

    He probably chopped down a cherry tree in these circumstances.
    I'm hoping he shows thae $#@!ers up for what they are. I'm hoping his revelations bring a few others down and signal the death of The The Rangers once and for all. I dinnae give a feck if it's all Walter Mitty-esqe, if it causes those orange $#@!s to implode, they can knight him as far as I'm concerned
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  25. #75
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3464 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2363
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm hoping he shows thae $#@!ers up for what they are. I'm hoping his revelations bring a few others down and signal the death of The The Rangers once and for all. I dinnae give a feck if it's all Walter Mitty-esqe, if it causes those orange $#@!s to implode, they can knight him as far as I'm concerned
    Amen to that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  26. #76
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1953 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm hoping he shows thae $#@!ers up for what they are. I'm hoping his revelations bring a few others down and signal the death of The The Rangers once and for all. I dinnae give a feck if it's all Walter Mitty-esqe, if it causes those orange $#@!s to implode, they can knight him as far as I'm concerned
    Scotland would indeed be a better place if that scenario unfolded...sadly it won't
    until the sky turns green

  27. #77
    Radge Donator
    Zellviren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Limburg province, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    920 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1485
    @traceyhibs

    I've left the petition up for a couple of months now, and it's done the rounds amongst Hibs supporters both here and on social media (thanks to everyone who signed and shared it).

    I'm now requesting that you unofficially forward it to the board of directors for comment, though I'm certain they're already aware of it, and answer the questions that at least 4,200 signatories feel should be answered. I do have another one to add to the list, though:

    6) What action is being taken by Hibernian Football Club with reference to the now traditional sectarian bigotry that supporters of the current Rangers Football Club have significantly ramped up in recent matches at both Easter Road, and Ibrox?

    There are two outcomes to this request, Tracey:

    - The first is that it is met, that the answers are given fairly and faithfully, and we need go no further.

    - The second is that it is ignored, and I will move it beyond the Hibs support to other fans movements around Scotland for additional signatories and a final, official, submission date to the CEO.

    While I sincerely hope for the first outcome, I sadly expect the second and that the wishes of over 4,000 Hibs supporters will be hand-waved away.

    My suspicion is that this may help to repair the lost faith in the fans representative role, should a proper outcome be arrived at.

    The ball is in your court.

  28. #78
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @traceyhibs

    I've left the petition up for a couple of months now, and it's done the rounds amongst Hibs supporters both here and on social media (thanks to everyone who signed and shared it).

    I'm now requesting that you unofficially forward it to the board of directors for comment, though I'm certain they're already aware of it, and answer the questions that at least 4,200 signatories feel should be answered. I do have another one to add to the list, though:

    6) What action is being taken by Hibernian Football Club with reference to the now traditional sectarian bigotry that supporters of the current Rangers Football Club have significantly ramped up in recent matches at both Easter Road, and Ibrox?

    There are two outcomes to this request, Tracey:

    - The first is that it is met, that the answers are given fairly and faithfully, and we need go no further.

    - The second is that it is ignored, and I will move it beyond the Hibs support to other fans movements around Scotland for additional signatories and a final, official, submission date to the CEO.

    While I sincerely hope for the first outcome, I sadly expect the second and that the wishes of over 4,000 Hibs supporters will be hand-waved away.

    My suspicion is that this may help to repair the lost faith in the fans representative role, should a proper outcome be arrived at.

    The ball is in your court.
    We have a board meeting coming up next week and I will put it on our report which we submit

    Are you stating that only Hibs supporters have signed this?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #79
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6462 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3001
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have a board meeting coming up next week and I will put it on our report which we submit

    Are you stating that only Hibs supporters have signed this?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Having had a quick glance, the answer is obviously not. The first signatory I saw said he was a Celtic supporter.

    Obviously the vast majority will be Hibs fans as the petition was shared on numerous Hibs sites, but there will be fans of other clubs too.

    I'm not sure that Rodders (in his Hibs role) should be held accountable to fans of the lesser greens for instance, but maybe that's your point?

  30. #80
    Radge Donator
    Zellviren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Limburg province, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    920 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1485
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you stating that only Hibs supporters have signed this?
    Absolutely not (as Shrink has pointed out), based on the evidence. But it has only been deliberately shared on Hibs sites and Hibs-groups on social media, most of which are outside of my extremely small bubble.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not sure that Rodders (in his Hibs role) should be held accountable to fans of the lesser greens for instance, but maybe that's your point?
    Having had a think about it, that's a fair shout. If I move the petition on for other supporters groups, the likely destination of the final petition will be the SFA/SPFL.

  31. #81
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Absolutely not (as Shrink has pointed out), based on the evidence. But it has only been deliberately shared on Hibs sites and Hibs-groups on social media, most of which are outside of my extremely small bubble.


    Having had a think about it, that's a fair shout. If I move the petition on for other supporters groups, the likely destination of the final petition will be the SFA/SPFL.
    I will still bring it up as per your request but that was my point and understand you can’t help who shares it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. #82
    Radge Donator
    Zellviren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Limburg province, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    920 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1485
    @traceyhibs

    Is there to be an official update, following your board meetings, or was this week's podcast supposed to be it?

  33. #83
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @traceyhibs

    Is there to be an official update, following your board meetings, or was this week's podcast supposed to be it?
    Hi there,

    There will be an update following our next board meeting. Unfortunately our December meeting was cancelled.

    Our next meeting will take place on 30th January.

    Thanks

    Tracey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #84
    Radge Donator
    Zellviren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Limburg province, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    920 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1485
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi there,

    There will be an update following our next board meeting. Unfortunately our December meeting was cancelled.

    Our next meeting will take place on 30th January.

    Thanks

    Tracey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, Tracey.

    I want to ask:

    I’m not a person who hides behind a keyboard or username, and am happy to speak to both yourself and Frank about this properly. Due to the petition you know my name, but I also live in the Netherlands and, therefore, am unable to make a commute. Would you and Frank be available for a Skype call about the petition specifically, assuming a suitable time for everyone can be found?

    I understand if the answer is no, but the aforementioned commute is why I didn’t turn up to any of the Working Together, Hibs Club or surgery meetings.

  35. #85
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks, Tracey.

    I want to ask:

    I’m not a person who hides behind a keyboard or username, and am happy to speak to both yourself and Frank about this properly. Due to the petition you know my name, but I also live in the Netherlands and, therefore, am unable to make a commute. Would you and Frank be available for a Skype call about the petition specifically, assuming a suitable time for everyone can be found?

    I understand if the answer is no, but the aforementioned commute is why I didn’t turn up to any of the Working Together, Hibs Club or surgery meetings.
    Appreciate that and happy to speak on Skype. Frank is heading out to Portugal tomorrow and back Thursday next week so week commencing 22nd would be great if good for you?

    It would definitely be beneficial to discuss it prior to the board meeting.

    My email is tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk - let me know your availability and we can get something set up.

    Thank you again

    Tracey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  36. #86
    Radge Donator
    Zellviren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Limburg province, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    920 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1485
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Appreciate that and happy to speak on Skype. Frank is heading out to Portugal tomorrow and back Thursday next week so week commencing 22nd would be great if good for you?

    It would definitely be beneficial to discuss it prior to the board meeting.

    My email is tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk - let me know your availability and we can get something set up.

    Thank you again

    Tracey
    Thanks - I'll drop you an email later today when I get home from work. The timings look fine, so it hopefully won't be too difficult to sort out.

  37. #87
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks - I'll drop you an email later today when I get home from work. The timings look fine, so it hopefully won't be too difficult to sort out.
    Brilliant thank you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoGO Back To Forum

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •