Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)
    vCash

Questions for fans rep

I noticed @traceyhibs has posted on big g thread re meeting at hibs club. I think Tracey and Frank should resign they don't represent and communicate with the fans. I feel Tracy has ignored lots of questions. It would be helpful if fans reposted them, ahead of the meeting.

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6659 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I noticed @traceyhibs has posted on big g thread re meeting at hibs club. I think Tracey and Frank should resign they don't represent and communicate with the fans. I feel Tracy has ignored lots of questions. It would be helpful if fans reposted them, ahead of the meeting.
    They should have resigned when they capitulated and voted with the board re the huns. Both clearly lack any moral fibre so I wouldn't expect them to suddenly decide to fall on their swords now. Fans reps my arse.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    Happy to answer any questions so yes if you feel you want to repost them on this thread I’ll respond.

There may be a delay tomorrow as travelling but will get to them.

Alternatively if you are a member of the Hibs club and coming along on Thursday we will be able to answer them then.

We are hoping to have a surgery/drop in on Saturday before the game but will keep you posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atlanta Hibs Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    590 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    Happy to answer any questions so yes if you feel you want to repost them on this thread I’ll respond.

Alternatively if you are a member of the Hibs club and coming along on Thursday we will be able to answer them then.

We are hoping to have a surgery/drop in on Saturday before the game but will keep you posted.

She's back

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1489 Post(s)
    vCash

Plenty unanswered questions right here

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/showthre...80#post1590280

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    776 Post(s)
    vCash

Hi Tracey, I don't feel that you or Frank have put across your reasons for voting with the rest of the board. Having voted for you on the basis that I felt you were genuine and appeared to be a good communicator, I'm surprised that this has been the case. I'm sure that many people on here will want to know why their opinion, and the opinion of most Hibs fans, was ignored?

Rich
    "Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn't invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hibadelic View Post
    Hi Tracey, I don't feel that you or Frank have put across your reasons for voting with the rest of the board. Having voted for you on the basis that I felt you were genuine and appeared to be a good communicator, I'm surprised that this has been the case. I'm sure that many people on here will want to know why their opinion, and the opinion of most Hibs fans, was ignored?

Rich
    Hi Rich,

I am going to come back to you but as it’s a more detailed answer I will be back on later.

Have a long journey ahead of me this morning but will come back to you.

Thanks

Tracey

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    vCash
    Please make sure you do Tracey as we have all been waiting for answers on this from the Reps for ages now and I certainly feel you have both let the fans down on this issue.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    716 Post(s)
    vCash
    Bring back Ammit!! At least he answered ur questions! He spent time with fans in the stands at home and away and on supporters busses and in my honest opinion had the supporters best interest at heart

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6659 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi Rich,

I am going to come back to you but as it’s a more detailed answer I will be back on later.

Have a long journey ahead of me this morning but will come back to you.

Thanks

Tracey

Any idea when the detailed response will be forthcoming. We've only been waiting a couple of months.

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4671 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    Any idea when the detailed response will be forthcoming. We've only been waiting a couple of months.
    Just as well they're not on Just Backs...
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6539 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SKII View Post
    Just as well they're not on Just Backs...
    Maybe they are scared that the questions will be asked at the mysteriously delayed AGM....

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4251 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    Maybe they are scared that the questions will be asked at the mysteriously delayed AGM....
    Last year 7 November, 2015 was December, 2014 was the January following.

Prior to that I'm sure the accounts were to a month earlier than they are now so the AGM would have been earlier.
    Space to let

I Was There And Went Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    883 Post(s)
    vCash
    I really don't see why anyone would want to be a Fans Rep, just doesn't have any appeal for me whatsoever. I feel a bit sorry for Tracey tbh as she's bearing the brunt of the online backlash but the whole thing has been handled shambolically.
    Seems like there's a hole in my dreams, or so it seems

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTortolano View Post
    Plenty unanswered questions right here http://www.hibeesbounce.com/showthre...80#post1590280
    Thanks ST. Lots of questions for @traceyhibs

- - - Updated - - -

Happy to answer any questions so yes if you feel you want to repost them on this thread I’ll respond.There may be a delay tomorrow as travelling but will get to them.Alternatively if you are a member of the Hibs club and coming along on Thursday we will be able to answer them then. We are hoping to have a surgery/drop in on Saturday before the game but will keep you posted. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How did you get on looking at league Cup pricing? Did issue of fans being over charged at Motherwell get resolved? What does a fan rep do? Is your loyalty to the fans or your board members? What have you achieved which has materially improved things for the wider fan base?

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)
    vCash

Rich
    Hi Rich,

I appreciate that you voted for me and it does bother me that yourself and other supporters feel let down by Frank and myself over the statement.

The whole process started when it was clear that the feeling on the forums was that some supporters were looking for a Statement from the club following the ruling on the HMRC Tax Case. This is something we really pushed for. We then had agreement from the board that a statement should be released which then led into the further discussions regarding the statement. They were very long discussions and over 2 board meetings. No one voted, it was a decision we all took and one we all agreed on. No one forced us to make that decision either. Anyone who knows me knows I will not do something I am not comfortable with.

During the discussions, we learned information that is not widely known. I actually learned a lot. As you are aware board meetings are confidential for obvious reasons. We did our best to reflect the views of supporters we had spoken to, and to reflect the views that we had seen on forums and elsewhere. It's a highly sensitive issue and therefore we were well aware of how angered and passionate some supporters feel about it. It was also clear that there were – and are – varying opinions about what any review might look at and what might be achieved. We also had supporters who didn't want to pursue it. As well as being Fans representatives we are also Non-Executive Directors for the club, and we have a legal responsibility to ensure that we act within the club’s best interests. This wasn't an easy decision by any means.

It's not just about what happened in the past, it's how as a club we work towards ensuring something like this doesn't happen again. The Club is working quietly with like-minded clubs to try to ensure there can be no repetition of such matters in future. This for me was important and something which I think is important for our game.

So, the decision was based on the information I had in front of me, the different views and opinions from supporters and how we move forward ensuring it doesn't happen again.

Since the statement I have had a lot of communication with supporters via email, social media messages, messages from members on here and from speaking with supporters at matches and events. The response from everyone has been very mixed but very constructive.

We will be having a Surgery on Saturday before the St. Johnstone game and welcome anyone along that wishes to discuss this or any other issues they may have. If before a game doesn't suit and you wish to meet at another time convenient to you, I'm happy to do that too. The Hibs Supporters Club will be compiling a report following the Q&A on Thursday also.

It's clear that most are angered with the fact that there wasn't a direct supporters consultation. It is difficult to consult every single supporter but we do need to look at how we consult and on a wider basis. This is something we will be looking at.

I am currently away just now so as I said before, responses will be delayed but I will be back on at some point either this evening or tomorrow evening when back.

Scottish no british, ya radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash
    We did our best to reflect the views of supporters we had spoken to, and to reflect the views that we had seen on forums

Didnae reflect the majority of views I saw

As well as being Fans representatives we are also Non-Executive Directors for the club, and we have a legal responsibility to ensure that we act within the club’s best interests.
    Seems more like the best interests of Rod Petrie tae me.

That whole post is basically a re-hash of the flannel that came after the decision was announced. The best interests of Hibs and Scottish fitba would be best served by a clear out right from the top including Petrie. The only people who have anything tae fear from an independent investigation are those with something tae hide and those with a position on the gravy train tae protect.

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    718 Post(s)
    vCash
    Is that statement your own words Tracey?

For the record, I'd have let sleeping (Hun) Dogs lie also and am fine with the boards decision. HoMFC got away with a lot worse financial crime which resulted in them keeping tainted trophies and they also avoided liquidation and the third tier. Difference is that the Celtc lot didn't getting involved in demanding this and that.

The precedent was set back then so move on is my view. That's not the view of most fans though which is what you and Dougan ignored. It seems that rather than represent the views of the fans you made your own decisions based on inside information we aren't to be told. Handy that.

I'm not for a witch hunt either but you'll need to earn that blazer now as plenty on here are.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    vCash

Questions for fans rep

During the discussions, we learned information that is not widely known. I actually learned a lot. As you are aware board meetings are confidential for obvious reasons. We did our best to reflect the views of supporters we had spoken to, and to reflect the views that we had seen on forums and elsewhere. It's a highly sensitive issue

Till the fans know what information that is highly sensitive is known then fans will speculate to what you and the rest of the board know and won’t share with the fans

Scottish no british, ya radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by davy malcolm View Post
    During the discussions, we learned information that is not widely known. I actually learned a lot. As you are aware board meetings are confidential for obvious reasons. We did our best to reflect the views of supporters we had spoken to, and to reflect the views that we had seen on forums and elsewhere. It's a highly sensitive issue

certainly is for some, that's why they want it all swept under the carpet.

Radge Monthly Contributor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    294 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post
    Is that statement your own words Tracey?

For the record, I'd have let sleeping (Hun) Dogs lie also and am fine with the boards decision. HoMFC got away with a lot worse financial crime which resulted in them keeping tainted trophies and they also avoided liquidation and the third tier. Difference is that the Celtc lot didn't getting involved in demanding this and that.

The precedent was set back then so move on is my view. That's not the view of most fans though which is what you and Dougan ignored. It seems that rather than represent the views of the fans you made your own decisions based on inside information we aren't to be told. Handy that.

I'm not for a witch hunt either but you'll need to earn that blazer now as plenty on here are.
    For me it wasn’t about Rangers. It was about a thorough investigation into the governing bodies.
    What is so sensitive that some get to know and other cannot.
    The whole episode is purely about keeping the blazers at hampden protected

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1489 Post(s)
    vCash
    Aren't fans that own shares in the club privy to this "sensitive" information?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6659 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTortolano View Post
    Aren't fans that own shares in the club privy to this "sensitive" information?
    I wouldn't have thought so, No. Do Apple run every sensitive move they are making by all the shareholders first?

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6539 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi Rich,

I appreciate that you voted for me and it does bother me that yourself and other supporters feel let down by Frank and myself over the statement.

The whole process started when it was clear that the feeling on the forums was that some supporters were looking for a Statement from the club following the ruling on the HMRC Tax Case. This is something we really pushed for. We then had agreement from the board that a statement should be released which then led into the further discussions regarding the statement. They were very long discussions and over 2 board meetings. No one voted, it was a decision we all took and one we all agreed on. No one forced us to make that decision either. Anyone who knows me knows I will not do something I am not comfortable with.

During the discussions, we learned information that is not widely known. I actually learned a lot. As you are aware board meetings are confidential for obvious reasons. We did our best to reflect the views of supporters we had spoken to, and to reflect the views that we had seen on forums and elsewhere. It's a highly sensitive issue and therefore we were well aware of how angered and passionate some supporters feel about it. It was also clear that there were – and are – varying opinions about what any review might look at and what might be achieved. We also had supporters who didn't want to pursue it. As well as being Fans representatives we are also Non-Executive Directors for the club, and we have a legal responsibility to ensure that we act within the club’s best interests. This wasn't an easy decision by any means.

It's not just about what happened in the past, it's how as a club we work towards ensuring something like this doesn't happen again. The Club is working quietly with like-minded clubs to try to ensure there can be no repetition of such matters in future. This for me was important and something which I think is important for our game.

So, the decision was based on the information I had in front of me, the different views and opinions from supporters and how we move forward ensuring it doesn't happen again.

Since the statement I have had a lot of communication with supporters via email, social media messages, messages from members on here and from speaking with supporters at matches and events. The response from everyone has been very mixed but very constructive.

We will be having a Surgery on Saturday before the St. Johnstone game and welcome anyone along that wishes to discuss this or any other issues they may have. If before a game doesn't suit and you wish to meet at another time convenient to you, I'm happy to do that too. The Hibs Supporters Club will be compiling a report following the Q&A on Thursday also.

It's clear that most are angered with the fact that there wasn't a direct supporters consultation. It is difficult to consult every single supporter but we do need to look at how we consult and on a wider basis. This is something we will be looking at.

I am currently away just now so as I said before, responses will be delayed but I will be back on at some point either this evening or tomorrow evening when back.
    Out of interest @traceyhibs did anyone at Hibs or connected to Hibs see that reply before you posted it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    vCash

Hi Tracy, I'm very interested in your assertion with regards to ensuring no repeats. I'm wondering if you were made aware that Rangers continues its financial doping as if nothing has changed and its losses in recent years are

2012/13 - £14m
    2013/14 - £8.1m
    2014/15 - £7.5m
    2015/16 - £3.3m
    2016/17 - £6.7m

Total for last five years - £39.6m.

How exactly is the club proposing to prevent Rangers continuing to cheat in this fashion?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    294 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    I wouldn't have thought so, No. Do Apple run every sensitive move they are making by all the shareholders first?
    What I want to understand is what can be so sensitive around football?

Statistically Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1540 Post(s)
    vCash

As well as being Fans representatives we are also Non-Executive Directors for the club, and we have a legal responsibility to ensure that we act within the club’s best interests.
    That’s disingenuous, and frankly (see what I did) pointless having fans reps who will hide behind corporate responsibility, however well intentioned.

That’s not a fans rep to my mind.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    vCash
    I was going to the q+a at the hibs club on Thursday but I think I will give it a miss what’s the point if they won’t tell the fans what they know surely it’s not that sensitive everyone knows Rangers cheated end off

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1657 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi Rich,

Re: the bit in bold. THIS is the issue here. This whole fiasco was about the SFA and SPFL's governance of the game in Scotland. It had moved way past it being just about The Rangers. The whole stinking edifice is corrupt to the core and Rod Petrie is right in the middle of it. The football authorities in this country have effectively been taking fans of every club (bar The Rangers is seems) for mugs for years. The game is fixed as far as I'm concerned and I will never spend another penny of my hard earned cash on the product. There's less secrecy in the GCHQ FFS! My guess is that the famous 5 way agreement was a deal with the devil and hopefully one day soon the people involved will be facing investigation.

Meanwhile, the knuckledragging support of The Rangers carry on like Bobby Ewing waking up from his daydream - $#@! all happened to them, and they continue to goad every other club in the country, declaring themselves immortal.

You can tell Petrie from me that his involvement in this has been shameful. Not that he'll bother his arse what my, or anyone else's, opinion is.
    Game's rigged, why bother?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6659 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    What I want to understand is what can be so sensitive around football?
    I don't know. IMO the reply we got was bull$#@!. Nothing more.

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4689 Post(s)
    vCash
    I wonder if the "sensitive information" had something to do with Hibs keeping their gob shut so we could get the lauded "elite status" for Project Brave? m
    Just a thought

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    vCash
    Tracey you will need to explain what we as a club and other clubs are doing to ensure this doesn’t happen again and more importantly what is the SFA and spfl doing about it. Otherwise no one will have any confidence in the governance of this game especially since Sevco and Dundee rack up big debts again after insolvency events with no actions. An investigation would have helped but by going against this just looks like Rod Petrie was complicit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    294 Post(s)
    vCash
    How much prize money and sponsorship money didnhibs lose out on during this? I guess if they admit fault and with Rod being involved, all season tickets sold where sold knowing the league was flawed.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4251 Post(s)
    vCash
    How much prize money and sponsorship money didnhibs lose out on during this? I guess if they admit fault and with Rod being involved, all season tickets sold where sold knowing the league was flawed.
    I understand from other forums it was around £4.5m not including what might have been achieved in European competition. This at a time when Hibs were on their knees financially.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    294 Post(s)
    vCash
    So if we all the clubs together the bill is pretty high? Could
    Also be argued that season tickets were sold under false
    Pretence and could be challenged. Get the feeling our rod knew

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1489 Post(s)
    vCash
    I think as fans we'd rather just know the truth rather than doubt and not trust the club? I think they forget that without the fans there wouldn't be a club.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    295 Post(s)
    vCash
    confidentiality is a knotty problem right enough. It's worth recognising that Hibs aren't alone in going quiet about this, so I'm disinclined to believe it's as simple as Petrie wanting to hold onto his blazer and pummelling the board into agreement.

What would be ideal would be some sort of nudge/wink communication about whether the big angst-producing secret(s) have to do with, say:

a) Ongoing examination of oldco Hun finances
    b) Police Scotland advice
    c) SFA/SPFL finances
    d) Contractual arrangements with sponsors

I cite these examples, because while a) or b) could credibly explain both the decision and the need to keep quiet about the details, c) or d) would be national scandals and I'd be appalled if Hibs were participating in a coverup.
    Guardian-knitting muesli-reading No Logo "baa-baa green sheep" student PC thought police

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1657 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FTJT View Post
    confidentiality is a knotty problem right enough. It's worth recognising that Hibs aren't alone in going quiet about this, so I'm disinclined to believe it's as simple as Petrie wanting to hold onto his blazer and pummelling the board into agreement.

What would be ideal would be some sort of nudge/wink communication about whether the big angst-producing secret(s) have to do with, say:

a) Ongoing examination of oldco Hun finances
    b) Police Scotland advice
    c) SFA/SPFL finances
    d) Contractual arrangements with sponsors

I cite these examples, because while a) or b) could credibly explain both the decision and the need to keep quiet about the details, c) or d) would be national scandals and I'd be appalled if Hibs were participating in a coverup.
    You forgot;
    e) Threats to all and sundry from loyalist paramilitaries unless the Huns carry on as before as if nothing happened and keep schtum or get kneecapped?
    Game's rigged, why bother?

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4426 Post(s)
    vCash
    This whole fans rep/non exec director thing has been a farce, I regret voting for any of the nominees. Add this to the joke that scrapping loyalty points was and it's another negative introduced under LD.

We're making progress on and off the field, but still can't resist finding things to sour things along the way. $#@! sake Hibs!

Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1182 Post(s)
    vCash
    What could be so sensitive, such that it's not in Hibs' (I mean narrowly, as a company) interest to disclose to its customers?

If it was just that the narrow legal framework doesn't support pursuing the case (which I suspect is possible, although not desirable or fair) then there's nothing to stop Hibs simply telling us that, surely?

So one's left with the idea that it's 'sensitive' for some other reason. I can only think of one, which strikes me as unlikely to the point of absurdity. Certainly it seems much less likely than the obvious answer - that this is simply a cover up.
    so what do I know

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    294 Post(s)
    vCash
    Spot on Henry. Easy hide behind confidentiality and secrets . Disgusting

Statistically Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1540 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by davy malcolm View Post

Till the fans know what information that is highly sensitive is known then fans will speculate to what you and the rest of the board know and won’t share with the fans

The information is “not widely known” and Tracey doesn’t say that it can’t be disclosed, ergo it might disclosed at the HSA meeting.

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4689 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    The information is “not widely known” and Tracey doesn’t say that it can’t be disclosed, ergo it might disclosed at the HSA meeting.
    Nae chance.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    Hopefully she will tells us what sensitive information is on Thursday but I’m a betting man and I don’t think we ever be told so the speculation will go on to witch the latest rumour I’ve heard is that rod is going announce he’s retiring at the end of the season

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    294 Post(s)
    vCash
    Rod retiring? Well it looks like Sir tom has been playing about with his shares

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4251 Post(s)
    vCash
    Rod retiring? Well it looks like Sir tom has been playing about with his shares
    As our chairman I'm pretty sure that would need to be announced to whatever stock exchange we're on, or at least announced to the shareholders at the AGM, before it went to general release.
    Space to let

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4689 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    As our chairman I'm pretty sure that would need to be announced to whatever stock exchange we're on, or at least announced to the shareholders at the AGM, before it went to general release.
    Hibs shares aren't on a stock exchange, they're privately owned, not a PLC.

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    776 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi Rich,

Thanks for the reply but we're no further forward really. The situation is still that as fans we just have to trust you made a good decision, the reasons for which must remain top secret or something bad (presumably also a secret) will happen.

Frankly, hiding behind secrets to avoid explaining the reasons, stinks.

Your post and the statement both mention a preference towards putting energy into ensuring the same thing doesn't happen again. Why do you feel that an independent review of the handling of the situation wouldnt be the best starting point? Unless everything is out in the open, the situation between fans, boards and governing bodies will remain in this state of distrust.

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3386 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks for the reply but we're no further forward really. The situation is still that as fans we just have to trust you made a good decision, the reasons for which must remain top secret or something bad (presumably also a secret) will happen.

Frankly, hiding behind secrets to avoid explaining the reasons, stinks.

Your post and the statement both mention a preference towards putting energy into ensuring the same thing doesn't happen again. Why do you feel that an independent review of the handling of the situation wouldnt be the best starting point? Unless everything is out in the open, the situation between fans, boards and governing bodies will remain in this state of distrust.
    Perfectly summed up
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1489 Post(s)
    vCash
    Honestly I don't envy the job of the fans reps. Reading between the lines it looks like the club have put Tracey and Frank in an impossible position. I'm guessing releasing this "top secret" information could lead to legal issues or possible threats and intimidation from disgruntled Huns. Up until this issue I thought Tracey was doing a great job and interacting here on the bounce. Right now they are getting the brunt of it, while the club hide behind them. It's not up to the fans reps to release this information and I don't think they should. Our club should be straight with the fans and tell us exactly what the score is.

GoGO Back To Forum