2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTortolano View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly I don't envy the job of the fans reps. Reading between the lines it looks like the club have put Tracey and Frank in an impossible position. I'm guessing releasing this "top secret" information could lead to legal issues or possible threats and intimidation from disgruntled Huns. Up until this issue I thought Tracey was doing a great job and interacting here on the bounce. Right now they are getting the brunt of it, while the club hide behind them. It's not up to the fans reps to release this information and I don't think they should. Our club should be straight with the fans and tell us exactly what the score is.
    While I agree up to a point the fact is they're fans reps and they didn't represent the general feeling of the fans. The least they should have done is make it clear they were distancing themselves from the club statement. Not fit for purpose in my humble opinion

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    Out of interest @traceyhibs did anyone at Hibs or connected to Hibs see that reply before you posted it?
    No they didn’t. They do have our update though so it wouldn’t have been a surprise as it resembles a lot of what is in that. Frank and myself write the updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    531 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    No they didn’t. They do have our update though so it wouldn’t have been a surprise as it resembles a lot of what is in that. Frank and myself write the updates.
    Thanks for the update. Try and keep on top of the engagement through the various channels.

I would continue to make a nuisance of yourself, both you and and Frank, continuously to the board and senior members of the club to release details what they can, when they can. Providing no information (from the club, not your personally) waiting for it to blow over won't be accepted nor is it acceptable given the serious nature. Otherwise the cycle repeats itself over and over.

Stick in.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Thanks for the update. Try and keep on top of the engagement through the various channels.

I would continue to make a nuisance of yourself, both you and and Frank, continuously to the board and senior members of the club to release details what they can, when they can. Providing no information (from the club, not your personally) waiting for it to blow over won't be accepted nor is it acceptable given the serious nature. Otherwise the cycle repeats itself over and over.

Stick in.
    Hi there,

Thank you and we will. Learned a lot through all of this and appreciate everyone’s comments and opinions.

Good advice!

Thanks again

Tracey

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    vCash
    I'm still struggling to see how information concerning fitba' can be so sensitive as to stand in the way of finding out what happened why it happened and who was responsible and making sure it can never happen again. Transparency and fair play is the very least we should expect from our governing body. However IMO whatever that information was the fans reps showed, I'll call it an error of judgement, in colluding with th board re the statement

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6657 Post(s)
    vCash
    Honestly I don't envy the job of the fans reps. Reading between the lines it looks like the club have put Tracey and Frank in an impossible position. I'm guessing releasing this "top secret" information could lead to legal issues or possible threats and intimidation from disgruntled Huns. Up until this issue I thought Tracey was doing a great job and interacting here on the bounce. Right now they are getting the brunt of it, while the club hide behind them. It's not up to the fans reps to release this information and I don't think they should. Our club should be straight with the fans and tell us exactly what the score is.
    Were I one of the fans reps and told by the board that I had to vote with them [and against the wishes of what seems to be a majority of the fans] I wouldn't have to do much soul searching before I told them I was resigning because voting with the board isn't my job. Protecting or promoting the interests of the fans would be my job and I wouldn't be doing that if I just simply capitulated and then went on to make excuses on an open forum.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4683 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    Were I one of the fans reps and told by the board that I had to vote with them [and against the wishes of what seems to be a majority of the fans] I wouldn't have to do much soul searching before I told them I was resigning because voting with the board isn't my job. Protecting or promoting the interests of the fans would be my job and I wouldn't be doing that if I just simply capitulated and then went on to make excuses on an open forum.
    Totally agree dub. They've lost a lot of kudos with fans over this debacle.

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    845 Post(s)
    vCash

Scottish no british, ya radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    Spot on IMO. If they agreed with the issue being covered up then they are nae better than those who want it covered up and swept under the carpet tae cover their own asses and maintain their positions, Petrie included. If they disagreed with it but went along with it instead of stepping down it would seem they are more interested in their own ego having a position on the board than they are in representing the fans or doing the right thing. Speaking for myself, had it been me I would have out of there rather than let my name be put tae that piece of work. I think this fans rep idea has had it's day and should be done away with immediately if not sooner, it's a bit of a farce. It's more like a couple of patsies tae take the flak for Petrie's unpopular decisions.

What secret information is there that would harm Hibs position? Hibs were't involved in any wrong doing were they? Petrie may be in it up tae his neck with regan and doncaster but that's nowt tae dae with Hibs and hiding behind the confidential information gag disnae cut it. The only damage being done is by the people who run the game, the scandal, the cover ups and possibly the illegal. That and the lack of transparency is what is causing the damage an only people with something tae hide fear transparency.
    Last edited by Desperate Dan; 15-11-17 at 19:03.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    195 Post(s)
    vCash
    No they didn’t. They do have our update though so it wouldn’t have been a surprise as it resembles a lot of what is in that. Frank and myself write the updates. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    are you saying David Forsyth doesn't amend and see what you write? E.g. Updates in match day programme?

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1487 Post(s)
    vCash
    I'm not saying the fans reps are completely innocent in this debacle, but I do think they were probably somewhat strong armed by the board and made to believe this is 100% in the fans interest. I'm merely trying to see both sides of this.

I'd like to give @traceyhibs the opportunity to put this to bed by answering some of these questions honestly and directly.

1. In hind-site knowing the backlash from many supporters, would you still have gone ahead and put your name with the statement the board released?

2. Do you feel the board somewhat manipulated and forced yourself and Frank to go along with the statement?

3. And knowing what sensitive information you have, do you truly believe this was in the best interest of the club and rest of the SPL

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    vCash
    What "secret or sensitive" information" can possibly exist that "Celtc" and their multitude of regular bloggers and related websites wouldn't have found out about yonks ago or independent voices such as Channel 4/Alex Thompson expose who is obviously continually very well informed by his numerous "sources".

The Irish blogger Phil Magcoilllen (spelling) even has sources within "Scotland's Shame 2012" with his many revealing financial exposes and stock listing exposures.

The "five way agreement" was the basis for the continuation of "Scotland's Shame 1872/2015" and was leaked even before the ink was dry and there cant possibly be anything left to reveal.

"The Dear Leader" wants to move permanently to become part of the SFA hierarchy probably this summer, the SPL don't want to know and the SFA want to hide their collusion corruption and incompetence.

This is all about power, control, the personal ambition of Petrie and the preservation of Regan and Doncaster while burying all the bodies.

Its just way above the heids of our fan reps who are just totally out of their depth against such forces.

Radge Monthly Contributor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    276 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlovSam View Post
    What "secret or sensitive" information" can possibly exist that "Celtc" and their multitude of regular bloggers and related websites wouldn't have found out about yonks ago or independent voices such as Channel 4/Alex Thompson expose who is obviously continually very well informed by his numerous "sources".

The Irish blogger Phil Magcoilllen (spelling) even has sources within "Scotland's Shame 2012" with his many revealing financial exposes and stock listing exposures.

The "five way agreement" was the basis for the continuation of "Scotland's Shame 1872/2015" and was leaked even before the ink was dry and there cant possibly be anything left to reveal.

"The Dear Leader" wants to move permanently to become part of the SFA hierarchy probably this summer, the SPL don't want to know and the SFA want to hide their collusion corruption and incompetence.

This is all about power, control, the personal ambition of Petrie and the preservation of Regan and Doncaster while burying all the bodies.

Its just way above the heids of our fan reps who are just totally out of their depth against such forces.
    I think a major part is it will show that many clubs, Hibs included, due to Rod being involved , sold season tickets and Matchday tickets under false pretences and would be open to attack. It would also lead to questions around prize money and sponsorship income. They can’t afford for that to happen. Over the piece say Hibs sold 25000 season tickets at average £200, that’s £5m income achieved some could argue through misrepresented means

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    776 Post(s)
    vCash
    I'm not saying the fans reps are completely innocent in this debacle, but I do think they were probably somewhat strong armed by the board and made to believe this is 100% in the fans interest. I'm merely trying to see both sides of this.

I'd like to give @traceyhibs the opportunity to put this to bed by answering some of these questions honestly and directly.

1. In hind-site knowing the backlash from many supporters, would you still have gone ahead and put your name with the statement the board released?

2. Do you feel the board somewhat manipulated and forced yourself and Frank to go along with the statement?

3. And knowing what sensitive information you have, do you truly believe this was in the best interest of the club and rest of the SPL
    I don't think Tracey saying "yes, no, yes" would put it to bed tbh. "No, yes, no" would open an even bigger can of worms.

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    776 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlovSam View Post

I think you're right. Most of the "secrets" are known, it's just that it's all really complicated and there isn't the appetite amongst those in power to upset the apple cart by confirming what's already been accurately reported in long and at times impenetrable blog posts.
    "Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn't invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    I think a major part is it will show that many clubs, Hibs included, due to Rod being involved , sold season tickets and Matchday tickets under false pretences and would be open to attack. It would also lead to questions around prize money and sponsorship income. They can’t afford for that to happen. Over the piece say Hibs sold 25000 season tickets at average £200, that’s £5m income achieved some could argue through misrepresented means
    Absolutely right and you could add to that a multitude of other potential calamities awaiting in the wings.

The UEFA licence being granted to a bankrupt OldCo opens up a whole number of lawsuits particularly from Celtc who missed out on the Champions League mega millions.

15 or so Sevco players being secretly registered or not registered properly the night before the Brechin game raises eligibility and participation issues.

The SFA granting permission for the Oldco charity game v AC Milan and the strange case of the "missing" charity money of hundreds of thousands of £. Mark Daly then being forced to pull the BBC documentary is perhaps one for another day.

Who represented the SFA negotiating the infamous "5 way agreement". Take a guess who that was.

Using an assumed name "Mr Blue" attending the HMFC tribunal and admitting under oath that the EBT scheme was undertaken specifically to gain a sporting advantage.

The exact opposite of what he then told the Lord Nimmo Smith enquiry while everyone knows "Mr Blue" is David Murray.

And obviously this leads to "Title striping" and the inevitable furious reaction of the "Klan" as christened by Phil Macgoillen.

You cannae really blame Mr Petrie for nobbling the fan reps with some flannel about this "sensitive and secret information" that only they are party to and they cannae possibly divulge.

Never in a million years is he going to break the party line as there is far to much at stake and he did his job perfectly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    vCash
    Rod and Leanne will have political with a small p reasons and no doubt career reasons not to upset the huns and their defenders / apologists.
    Tracey's sensitive and secret excuse is really just condescending patronising pish. Have they really got information that hasn't been made available in the Tribunal hearing transcripts,books,websites,documentaries etc. I don't think so.
    Unfortunately anyone who puts their head above the parapet against sevco will always face the full backlash of media Loyal and become a target for the lowest form of hun knuckle draggers.
    In that regard I don't blame them bottling it but please don't feed us this pish.

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1487 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hibadelic View Post
    I don't think Tracey saying "yes, no, yes" would put it to bed tbh. "No, yes, no" would open an even bigger can of worms.
    The silence says it all.

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2065 Post(s)
    vCash
    The silence says it all.
    Do as I do bud and just ignore them. And next time don't vote.

The whole fans reps thing is a load of bollox.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4421 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post

This is how I feel now too. Something with good intentions but clearly flawed. A sop to supporters who only want greater influence on how our club is ran.

This, the reaction to our treatment at Ibrox and loyalty points really has soured my opinion on LD.

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6390 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post

I said a long time ago that the 'fans reps' seemed to perform their job very well, if the job was to be Board reps to the fans.
    Fans reps to the Board? Not so much.

I've not really seen anything to change my mind.

Statistically Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1537 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    I said a long time ago that the 'fans reps' seemed to perform their job very well, if the job was to be Board reps to the fans.

Somebody cynical might question if fans reps were just a platform to help sell shares and the HSL.

Not me likes, obviously. I’m still whining on about loyalty points.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5641 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post

Spot on.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Rock n' Roll Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    419 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    Somebody cynical might question if fans reps were just a platform to help sell shares and the HSL.

Not me likes, obviously. I’m still whining on about loyalty points.
    I still can’t get my head around the loyalty points being scrapped, especially when it was replaced with nothing and coincides with us having record season ticket numbers...
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6390 Post(s)
    vCash
    Last time I looked the points were still on my account.
    Should just reinstate the scheme, with points for attendance rather than shares.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)
    vCash
    Loyalty Points - this won’t be reintroduced especially not as it was. We have been speaking to many supporters recently who want to see them back. Rather than just say no the clubs stance won’t change, I would rather take to the board with the help of the Support, something new and constructive for them to consider. I think the name of it was wrong too. Something simple that everyone understands how it works and can be administered easily. Happy to discuss with you all and see what we can come up with? They may still say no but at least we can try. As soon as a big game comes up this is raised every time. I wasn’t involved with the Working Group who looked at this initially and I know Frank wanted to keep it but let’s see what we come up with and how we can pull something together to get to the Supporters for feedback. Any ideas or suggestions please get in touch.

Rock n' Roll Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    419 Post(s)
    vCash
    Loyalty Points - this won’t be reintroduced especially not as it was. We have been speaking to many supporters recently who want to see them back. Rather than just say no the clubs stance won’t change, I would rather take to the board with the help of the Support, something new and constructive for them to consider. I think the name of it was wrong too. Something simple that everyone understands how it works and can be administered easily. Happy to discuss with you all and see what we can come up with? They may still say no but at least we can try. As soon as a big game comes up this is raised every time. I wasn’t involved with the Working Group who looked at this initially and I know Frank wanted to keep it but let’s see what we come up with and how we can pull something together to get to the Supporters for feedback. Any ideas or suggestions please get in touch.

I feel it’s very poor for a club of our size to not have some kind of membership or loyalty system - it’s a basic set up every decent sized club utilise these days. Considering where we are in regards to season ticket numbers, the demand for away tickets (especially Hearts/Celtic/Rangers) is high and absolutely should not be a lottery.

I don’t understand why the club is against this - can you get us a reason why it’s been removed and the board seem so staunchly against it? Is it because the club doesn’t make any money from away games so we as fans can basically take our chances as there is nothing in it for the board?

As an example I recently signed up for Spurs membership (not a Tottenham fan, but I’m working in London and wanted to go to the Real Madrid game without paying some dubious tout) which is £40 a season and gives you access to tickets before a general sale, but after season ticket holders. In return you get a membership card where they load your match day ticket on (if you buy your tickets online) and they chucked in a free scarf & pin badge. In addition I’ll get points for every ticket I buy so the more points I have the quicker access to tickets I’ll have.

Every club in London runs a scheme like this.

Hearts have a decent system in place, as do Celtic. Seriously, it’s not that hard to implement and run.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    315 Post(s)
    vCash
    What was the name of it and why was it wrong?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1822 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeZab View Post
    I feel it’s very poor for a club of our size to not have some kind of membership or loyalty system - it’s a basic set up every decent sized club utilise these days. Considering where we are in regards to season ticket numbers, the demand for away tickets (especially Hearts/Celtic/Rangers) is high and absolutely should not be a lottery.

I don’t understand why the club is against this - can you get us a reason why it’s been removed and the board seem so staunchly against it? Is it because the club doesn’t make any money from away games so we as fans can basically take our chances as there is nothing in it for the board?

As an example I recently signed up for Spurs membership (not a Tottenham fan, but I’m working in London and wanted to go to the Real Madrid game without paying some dubious tout) which is £40 a season and gives you access to tickets before a general sale, but after season ticket holders. In return you get a membership card where they load your match day ticket on (if you buy your tickets online) and they chucked in a free scarf & pin badge. In addition I’ll get points for every ticket I buy so the more points I have the quicker access to tickets I’ll have.

Every club in London runs a scheme like this.

Hearts have a decent system in place, as do Celtic. Seriously, it’s not that hard to implement and run.
    Hearts and Aberdeen have loyalty schemes but we don't which is pathetic really. I expect to stand through the night for away derby tickets in December assuming there is a sale from ticket office, would be so easy to stagger sales via a points system.
    until the sky turns green

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4683 Post(s)
    vCash
    There was nothing wrong with the loyalty points system we had until some bright spark decided to give points to folk who bought into HSL.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5641 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    There was nothing wrong with the loyalty points system we had until some bright spark decided to give points to folk who bought into HSL.
    Agree and I think a few others who wanted priority where none had been earned.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4421 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    Hearts and Aberdeen have loyalty schemes but we don't which is pathetic really. I expect to stand through the night for away derby tickets in December assuming there is a sale from ticket office, would be so easy to stagger sales via a points system.
    They've already said will be online only for the derby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6390 Post(s)
    vCash
    Correct.

Priority given to regular attendees.
    It’s not rocket science and it’s entirely fair.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4421 Post(s)
    vCash

Not sure there's a problem with the name, but change it to attendance points if there was?

And to keep season ticket holders happy make it 10 points for home games, 5 points for away games and give season ticket holders 240 points at the start of every season. Roll points over for 3 years, don't give points for anything except match attendance.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    195 Post(s)
    vCash
    That will be Dempster who is a director of hibs and HSL. Conflicted. Still yet to see and simple explanation why it was scrapped and why it's so hard to run.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1822 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    They've already said will be online only for the derby.
    Aye? Missed that announcement...that's poor but predictable..
    until the sky turns green

Statistically Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1537 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    That will be Dempster who is a director of hibs and HSL. Conflicted. Still yet to see and simple explanation why it was scrapped and why it's so hard to run.
    Dempster spat the dummy over this, and is digging her heels in. It is and remains a concern she just can’t get over herself on this.

GoGO Back To Forum