Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Paul Hanlon

  1. #1
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2712 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    693

    Paul Hanlon

    Called up for Scotland along wi SJM 👏

  2. #2
    I Was There And Went Radge


    Sauzee's Teeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Posts
    6,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    883 Post(s)
    vCash
    13392
    Rep Power
    621
    Delighted for him. Well deserved.

    Cumdog called up as well.

    Seems like there's a hole in my dreams, or so it seems

  3. #3
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5641 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3628
    Excellent and very well deserved.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  4. #4
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3382 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2093
    And not before time, too. Congratulations, Paul
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  5. #5
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6534 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1847
    Well deserved and Dylan should have been in too however this friendly with this joke interim manager is pointless.

  6. #6
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3382 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2093
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well deserved and Dylan should have been in too however this friendly with this joke interim manager is pointless.
    Not sure Jack merits a place either, but I guess they had to include at least one Hun, eh?
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  7. #7
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6534 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1847
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure Jack merits a place either, but I guess they had to include at least one Hun, eh?
    Yip. Plays very well at Aberdeen doesn't get a sniff of a call up. Moves to Der Hun and plays $#@!e gets automatic call up.

  8. #8
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2065 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1886
    Hope he gets some actual game time. He deserves it.

  9. #9
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2203 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    540
    Can't be right!! the big team only have one player in the squad??


    Well done Paul and John

  10. #10
    Radge Private Member


    tayside hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
    Posts
    2,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1161 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    406
    Very much deserved. So is Dylan but I'm glad he hasn't been called up. Get him signed up on a longer contract before Scotland wakens up to the fact he is the best midfielder Scotland has .

  11. #11
    Baby Radge
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    haddington
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Delighted for Paul and richly deserved after his performances.

  12. #12
    Radge Private Member



    dmn1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cumbernauld
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1276 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    204
    Well deserved. Delighted for him. Still can’t get over how Ryan Jack is in the squad right enough.
    Its Liam Henderson to deliver...
    And David Gray has scored! The captain!
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history!


  13. #13
    Scottish no british, ya radge


    Desperate Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    SCOTLAND
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    167
    No before time, fantastic player, thoroughly deserved, well done Paul.

  14. #14
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3770 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    487
    Bout time. Far better option than the dinosaurs we've been using.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  15. #15
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    10,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2483 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1011
    Well done Paul Hanlon for the call-up....the fact he captained the Scotland under21's a few years ago should help him. Hope he gets some game time against the Dutch.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

    John Hughes

  16. #16
    Radge Monthly Contributor
    jock3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,132
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    566 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    88
    Well done Paul Hanlon and not before time! Daz next?

    Paul's performance in the Edinburgh derby was the clincher according to Beeb.

    If bloody Berra can make it.........
    Last edited by jock3; 31-10-17 at 15:40.

  17. #17
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3770 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by jock3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well done Paul Hanlon and not before time! Daz next?
    I think he'll be kicking himself just now, I hope he comes back the same player, but it's a hard team to break into right now.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  18. #18
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess MSG_07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lapland
    Posts
    1,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    371 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    23
    Well done Paul. Good improvement in recent seasons, glad to see it recognised.

    McGregor and Dylan shouldn't be too far behind for consideration in future squads.

  19. #19
    Radge Private Member

    Green Sleeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In the early days of a better nation
    Posts
    2,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG_07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well done Paul. Good improvement in recent seasons, glad to see it recognised.

    McGregor and Dylan shouldn't be too far behind for consideration in future squads.
    Dylan must be knocking on the door. But the way Paul & Efe are playing Daz might find it difficult getting back in Hibs team let alone Scotland.

  20. #20
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    north of hell
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    10
    Well earned for paul and totally deserved.
    But how did Sevco 2012's plastic hard man jack manage it..what a joke

  21. #21
    Radge Private Member
    Cabbageman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    16

  22. #22
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3382 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2093
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbageman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOVE it!
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  23. #23
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4245 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbageman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    $#@!s sake! I thought that smile tattoo on Cumdogs hand was a temporary thing!!!

    The boy is aff his nut!
    Space to let

  24. #24
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3770 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    $#@!s sake! I thought that smile tattoo on Cumdogs hand was a temporary thing!!!

    The boy is aff his nut!
    He's absolutely desperate to score and use it to celebrate.
    He really is some laddie.
    Is it right Leigh's out and Jase is the only other actual striker?
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  25. #25
    Radge Monthly Contributor



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's absolutely desperate to score and use it to celebrate.
    He really is some laddie.
    Is it right Leigh's out and Jase is the only other actual striker?
    Aye mate and seemingly malky is going to play Matt Philips up front 😤 surely no

  26. #26
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    8,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2504 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1354
    Whats the $#@!in point in getting Paul Hanlon in the Scotland squad for a nothing at stake friendly and not even giving him at least a half?
    $#@!in mental


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  27. #27
    Radge Monthly Contributor



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whats the $#@!in point in getting Paul Hanlon in the Scotland squad for a nothing at stake friendly and not even giving him at least a half?
    $#@!in mental
    Totally daft bill eh as you say it was only a friendly so why not drop the laddie robertson who by the way I rate immensely and play teirney at LB and put Paul in?? Even at half time ffs? The result didn't matter

  28. #28
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1822 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    780
    Really poor that Hanlon didn't get on, might as well use all the subs in a meaningless friendly
    until the sky turns green

  29. #29
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2065 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1886
    Berra has managed to get 41 caps for Scotland since he debuted in 08. 41!

    Not once in that time have I said "Man! that Berra fella played well. Fair play"

    in fact, there is not once in his whole career that I have thought " Aye he's actually decent enough. Well done."

    This ain't anti gunt stuff. This is the truth. And this is the reason Scotland are mince. How he can accumulate 41 caps over a period of utter $#@!eness and suddenly now be one of the first ticks in the Scotland back 4 is just $#@!ing wrong.

    It's Scot Gemmillitis again! Hing about long enough ye might even get yersel intae the hall of $#@!in fame. Don't make me laugh Scotland. Pick people on merit ya bams and play them in their right positions ffs!

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  30. #30
    Radge Monthly Contributor



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Berra has managed to get 41 caps for Scotland since he debuted in 08. 41!

    Not once in that time have I said "Man! that Berra fella played well. Fair play"

    in fact, there is not once in his whole career that I have thought " Aye he's actually decent enough. Well done."

    This ain't anti gunt stuff. This is the truth. And this is the reason Scotland are mince. How he can accumulate 41 caps over a period of utter $#@!eness and suddenly now be one of the first ticks in the Scotland back 4 is just $#@!ing wrong.

    It's Scot Gemmillitis again! Hing about long enough ye might even get yersel intae the hall of $#@!in fame. Don't make me laugh Scotland. Pick people on merit ya bams and play them in their right positions ffs!

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Any centre half that wears a $#@!n gumshelid shouldn't even be playing fitbaw never mind at international level mate
    He's murder and that's without my obvious bias I felt that way when he was at Ipswich

  31. #31
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4245 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really poor that Hanlon didn't get on, might as well use all the subs in a meaningless friendly
    That's why Malky will never be a manager in his own right. Thick footballer syndrome compounded with the most unimaginative SFA hierarchy imaginable.

    Still ,,, as supporters we save a fortune on travel and visas. Our livers celebrate by proxy.
    Space to let

  32. #32
    Radge Private Member



    EastMeetsWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    315 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Berra has managed to get 41 caps for Scotland since he debuted in 08. 41!

    Not once in that time have I said "Man! that Berra fella played well. Fair play"

    in fact, there is not once in his whole career that I have thought " Aye he's actually decent enough. Well done."

    This ain't anti gunt stuff. This is the truth. And this is the reason Scotland are mince. How he can accumulate 41 caps over a period of utter $#@!eness and suddenly now be one of the first ticks in the Scotland back 4 is just $#@!ing wrong.

    It's Scot Gemmillitis again! Hing about long enough ye might even get yersel intae the hall of $#@!in fame. Don't make me laugh Scotland. Pick people on merit ya bams and play them in their right positions ffs!

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Never knew he had 41 caps. Talk about the invisible man.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  33. #33
    Rock n' Roll Radge
    HibeeZab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    419 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Berra has managed to get 41 caps for Scotland since he debuted in 08. 41!

    Not once in that time have I said "Man! that Berra fella played well. Fair play"

    in fact, there is not once in his whole career that I have thought " Aye he's actually decent enough. Well done."

    This ain't anti gunt stuff. This is the truth. And this is the reason Scotland are mince. How he can accumulate 41 caps over a period of utter $#@!eness and suddenly now be one of the first ticks in the Scotland back 4 is just $#@!ing wrong.

    It's Scot Gemmillitis again! Hing about long enough ye might even get yersel intae the hall of $#@!in fame. Don't make me laugh Scotland. Pick people on merit ya bams and play them in their right positions ffs!

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Incredible. He’s a very limited player, and it sums up Scottish football that someone like that has 41 caps.

    Callum Paterson could go on to do similar, simply because there’s not much competition, or there’s not a manager with a bit of tactical creativity to work with what he has.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

  34. #34
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    10,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2483 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1011
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeZab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Incredible. He’s a very limited player, and it sums up Scottish football that someone like that has 41 caps.

    Callum Paterson could go on to do similar, simply because there’s not much competition, or there’s not a manager with a bit of tactical creativity to work with what he has.
    Agree with you about Berra...but I think Paterson is an excellent right-back and will probably hold that position in the national team for a long time, assuming he avoids too many bad injuries similar to the one he is just coming back from.

    Astonishing that Hanlon or Cooper were not given any game time in this friendly match, but a player who is spent at international level like Charlie Mulgrew was.

    IMO there is too much trying to fit square pegs into round holes with the Scotland set-up. We have to try to introduce as much fresh blood as possible in friendlies over the next year so that we have a solid tried and tested first choice team ready for the Euro qualifiers when they start next September. The new manager will have plenty of time to assess players over the coming months and get the squad prepared for the challenge ahead. Paul Hanlon just has to continue performing at a high level for Hibs especially in our big matches against the Old Firm as these are the games where players tend to catch the eye.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

    John Hughes

  35. #35
    Rock n' Roll Radge
    HibeeZab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    419 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agree with you about Berra...but I think Paterson is an excellent right-back and will probably hold that position in the national team for a long time, assuming he avoids too many bad injuries similar to the one he is just coming back from.

    Astonishing that Hanlon or Cooper were not given any game time in this friendly match, but a player who is spent at international level like Charlie Mulgrew was.

    IMO there is too much trying to fit square pegs into round holes with the Scotland set-up. We have to try to introduce as much fresh blood as possible in friendlies over the next year so that we have a solid tried and tested first choice team ready for the Euro qualifiers when they start next September. The new manager will have plenty of time to assess players over the coming months and get the squad prepared for the challenge ahead. Paul Hanlon just has to continue performing at a high level for Hibs especially I our big matches against the Old Firm as these are the games where players tend to catch the eye.
    Agreed with the square pegs in round holes. For me the next Scotland manager has to use Celtic as the template - the bulk of our starting 11 will come from them, so it makes sense to take what they are doing and build around that. Gordon, Tierney, Armstrong, Forrest & Griffiths will likely be key Players for the next campaign (and Scott Brown if he continues). McGinn has earned his chance, Robertson will be an important player and hopefully so will Ryan Fraser. Patterson is the best candidate for right back. So that means we’re looking for a centre half to partner Tierney, which for me should be the man this thread was started for - Paul deserves his chance over the average Berra or the past it Mulgrew.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Mr Paul Hanlon
    By SKII in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-08-17, 23:13
  2. Paul Hanlon
    By southfieldhibby in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-16, 22:14
  3. Paul Hanlon
    By wee_hissy in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13-12-15, 15:44
  4. Paul Hanlon
    By PILTONSTANY in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-10-09, 09:34
  5. Paul Hanlon
    By Contemptible Hibee in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-01-09, 12:54

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •