Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Back (is back) and we're into another semi...

Rock n' Roll Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    426 Post(s)
    vCash

Just Back (is back) and we're into another semi...

Well I guess I'm up first at taking on the "Just Back" mantle, I probably lack the style & eloquence which this feature has developed over the years, but nevertheless here we go...

The team lined in what looked a 4312 (or diamond) formation, which didn't suit us at all. I felt we were too narrow all game, and some of the players looked uncomfortable throughout. But in the end we found a way through and now have yet another semi final to contest.

Yet again we defended poorly, we seem to lack an appetite to properly defend and look a soft touch. We simply have to be be more organised at the back, there's enough experience to sort it out. McGregor is a massive loss in that respect.

The players:
    Laidlaw - no chance at the goals, looked a bit casual at one effort that drifted wide in the first half.
    Gray - off injured early
    Ambrose - spent the first 60 minutes being the closest thing we had to a playmaker
    Hanlon - reads the game well, clever movement to get his body in front of the defender to win the penalty
    Stevenson - best of the starting XI, especially second half with some of his forward runs
    Bartley - didn't offer much, not the right game for him?
    Slivka - made some good off the ball runs which none of his team mates noticed, looked exposed defensively
    McGinn - a mixed night with some good driving runs offset by some rushed balls forward, expecting movement ahead of him they wasn't there
    Swanson - showed flashes of skill, but too often he lacks conviction with his shot/pass. System didn't help him. Good finish for the goal
    Boyle - uses his pace well and put in a great shift, but guilty of not getting his head up quick enough. Well taken goal
    Stokes - I thought he had a poor game by his standards, could have scored a couple more, but showed great composure at the penalty. Can't fault his effort.

Whittaker - on early for Gray, involved in some decent link up play but still looks sluggish defensively
    McGeouch - changed the game when he came on: he wanted the ball, dictated the tempo and got us playing in the Livingston third of he park
    Barker - on late, no real time to make much impact

Neil Lennon: I thought he got the shape wrong all night, but changed the game with the introduction of McGeouch. I like that we're trying some efferent things at set pieces, but we need to improve the basic deliveries into the box. He needs to do something with the defence, we can't keep conceding cheap goals at set pieces.

Livingston: haven't won at Easter Road since 2005, had they been a touch better they'd be in the hat for the draw. Took their goals well, especially the second although the marking was poor, but should have had more of a go at us.

The referee: he and his linesmen missed some obvious calls, expected poor standard.

Overall Hibs had just enough to get through, but the performance wasn't great and a number of the players looked hindered by the formation.

My man of the match was Dylan McGeouch - only played for 30 minutes or so but completely changed the game: wanted the ball, set the tempo and showed some much needed leadership. He, along with Stevenson, showed why they should be starting games.

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6423 Post(s)
    vCash
    Excellent work Zab.

You're hired.

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6673 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeZab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I guess I'm up first at taking on the "Just Back" mantle, I probably lack the style & eloquence which this feature has developed over the years, but nevertheless here we go...

The team lined in what looked a 4312 (or diamond) formation, which didn't suit us at all. I felt we were too narrow all game, and some of the players looked uncomfortable throughout. But in the end we found a way through and now have yet another semi final to contest.

Yet again we defended poorly, we seem to lack an appetite to properly defend and look a soft touch. We simply have to be be more organised at the back, there's enough experience to sort it out. McGregor is a massive loss in that respect.

The players:
    Laidlaw - no chance at the goals, looked a bit casual at one effort that drifted wide in the first half.
    Gray - off injured early
    Ambrose - spent the first 60 minutes being the closest thing we had to a playmaker
    Hanlon - reads the game well, clever movement to get his body in front of the defender to win the penalty
    Stevenson - best of the starting XI, especially second half with some of his forward runs
    Bartley - didn't offer much, not the right game for him?
    Slivka - made some good off the ball runs which none of his team mates noticed, looked exposed defensively
    McGinn - a mixed night with some good driving runs offset by some rushed balls forward, expecting movement ahead of him they wasn't there
    Swanson - showed flashes of skill, but too often he lacks conviction with his shot/pass. System didn't help him. Good finish for the goal
    Boyle - uses his pace well and put in a great shift, but guilty of not getting his head up quick enough. Well taken goal
    Stokes - I thought he had a poor game by his standards, could have scored a couple more, but showed great composure at the penalty. Can't fault his effort.

Whittaker - on early for Gray, involved in some decent link up play but still looks sluggish defensively
    McGeouch - changed the game when he came on: he wanted the ball, dictated the tempo and got us playing in the Livingston third of he park
    Barker - on late, no real time to make much impact

Neil Lennon: I thought he got the shape wrong all night, but changed the game with the introduction of McGeouch. I like that we're trying some efferent things at set pieces, but we need to improve the basic deliveries into the box. He needs to do something with the defence, we can't keep conceding cheap goals at set pieces.

Livingston: haven't won at Easter Road since 2005, had they been a touch better they'd be in the hat for the draw. Took their goals well, especially the second although the marking was poor, but should have had more of a go at us.

The referee: he and his linesmen missed some obvious calls, expected poor standard.

Overall Hibs had just enough to get through, but the performance wasn't great and a number of the players looked hindered by the formation.

My man of the match was Dylan McGeouch - only played for 30 minutes or so but completely changed the game: wanted the ball, set the tempo and showed some much needed leadership. He, along with Stevenson, showed why they should be starting games.
    Cheers for the report HZ. I'm glad that "Just Back" won't die and seems to be in safe albeit temporary hands
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4711 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks HZ. Much appreciated.

Wasn't it good to have Lewy back?

If you're up for doing another home game later in the season please feel free
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

Radge Monthly Contributor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    305 Post(s)
    vCash
    Great summary mate, well done and can't disagree with much you say.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5705 Post(s)
    vCash
    Well done HZ, that was a very good effort and I agree with everything you said except I would have given Lewis motm. Dylan was great though.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    317 Post(s)
    vCash
    Excellent first First Back Zab. Hard to disagree with your assessment - though defensively I thought Hanlon and Ambrose were poor. I also reckon Stevenson and McGeough were our best 2 on the night - despite the baffling MoM award for the 🐿️

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    725 Post(s)
    vCash
    Ambrose: after carbon copy dreadful defending for Partick and Motherwell 2nd he is lucky to be in the team and there were plenty other nervous moments tonight. Some of those weren't too nervy when he first signed and hadn't made any howlers to be fair to him.

McGeouch did change the game and that's surely a message to Lennon to get him in the team.

Boyle worked his socks off, is definitely improving and is heavily relied upon by us.

Swanson was better than he had been but things still aren't coming off for him. A bit of added quality and luck might be the boost we and him both need.

Stokes was way too deep at times when he is the only out and out forward we have. Lennon needs to address that as we need bodies in the box to benefit from the quality he possesses (sometimes) when he is looking to create.

We got through, that's the important thing but the defence still looks ropey and he needs to find a team and formation that will get us a run to keep top 4 in sight....and to win a difficult semi.

Stevenson did the main task of defending well which is job done. Still not the best going forward but that is secondary at present.

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4711 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    Excellent work Zab.

You're hired.
    Damn we missed a trick. We should have billed this as Bounce Apprentice. You are Lord Sugar, Wannabe as Brady and Dub as Claude...
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

Rock n' Roll Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    426 Post(s)
    vCash
    Cheers guys, I spent the first 5 minutes of the game chilling out before remembering I had a review to do. Makes you appreciate the job 1875 and SKII have done.

To those on the volunteer list - have fun with it.
    To those not - give it a try.

I'll happily do another home game.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2499 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks for that report. I couldn't make it along tonight, but just glad that we got through. In a cup-tie all that matters is getting through to the next round no matter what the scoreline is. It does sound like we made it very hard for ourselves again and defensively we are still looking alarmingly shaky. Uncertainty at the back is leading to jittery performances and a lack of confidence. The problem is we don't really have any alternatives with both McGregor and Fontaine out long term. Lennon really needs to work hard with the defenders he has and get some proper organisation back into our play at the back. We won't achieve anything this season unless we are secure at the back.

Good to see Danny Swanson on the scoresheet, but it was only a matter of time. One of the SPL's best players last season he really now needs to establish himself as a regular starter from now on. He is a very good player IMO and will play a big part in our season. Slivka is a bit of an enigma for me..so many fans seem to rate him but I have to say apart from a great goal at Ibrox I have yet to see in this guy what it is these fans see. He looks a bit lightweight to me and a player who will take some time to adapt to the physical side of the Scottish game. Get this team organised Neil and let's see some tough resilient performances from now on. We have some big matches coming up against the better teams in this league so we have to improve the defensive side of our game if we harbour any hopes of taking anything from these games.

Onward and upwards in the League Cup. Don't care who we get in the semi, we will almost certainly have to beat one of the Old Firm if we are going to win the trophy.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    vCash
    Well done for the report.Agree with just about all your summary.Please give Dylan a start.

Radge Private Member

as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1169 Post(s)
    vCash
    Top effort Zab, can't be easy explaining a game in a few paragraphs

Lewis was superb , Lewis style and has surely played himself back into the team, as he has done all his career .
    Swanson showed what he offers and took his goal so well, if anything he tried too hard. He didn't half take some punishment, refs really need to give fitba players a bit protection, I think half the Ferranti team had a kick at him.
    The game was never in doubt once mcgeouch came on, he is a class player, the biggest kept secret in Scottish fitba, the guy is easily the best player on our books.
    apart from going behind a couple of times , I always felt we were going to do enough , and we did.
    Bring on the zombie, hampden here we come, get your grounds men ready for some O.T.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    568 Post(s)
    vCash
    Brilliant result, but we made hard work of it although well done to the lads for coming back twice. It was almost surreal when Livvie scored with almost their only two chances in the first half, then they proceeded to put 10 men behind the ball for the rest of the match! Livvy made some clanging tackles and deservedly picked up bookings for those efforts. We went to the pie and pint night and so had superb seats. The deal only included lager but the Fosters wisnae too bad. Daz made an appearance pre-match and then we realised that he was likely to miss the semi-final, should we get through.

Nutty Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)
    vCash
    How Dylan isn't in starting 11 is baffling easily our best midfielder.

Radge Private Member

as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1169 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westsidehibs View Post
    How Dylan isn't in starting 11 is baffling easily our best midfielder.
    I'm really not exaggerating , but a fit DM would be 1st choice in the international team. I don't see many better footballers than him over a season.
    I can only think Lennon is scared to build the team around him , in case the usual breakdown happens. The guy just oozes class .

Mussel-bound Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    481 Post(s)
    vCash
    Excellent report Zab. Enjoyed the game, and like an earlier poster, always thought we'd win through. Really hope Dylan and Lewis have played themselves back into the first 11.
    GGTTH

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6673 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SKII View Post
    Damn we missed a trick. We should have billed this as Bounce Apprentice. You are Lord Sugar, Wannabe as Brady and Dub as Claude...
    I had to google that to see who Claude was. I don't think he'd thank you for the comparison.

PS. I hope he's a right $#@! and that's what you really meant
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash
    That was so frustrating again tonight, If Dylan is fit he has to start, head and shoulders the best player on the park when he came on.

Thankfully my 340 mile round trip wasn't wasted though, we go marching into another Semifinal.
    HEARTS ARE NADE!

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3407 Post(s)
    vCash
    For me, Dylan, Squirrel, and Stokes are - or should be - our only guaranteed starters. The difference Dylan made was immediate and profound.

We are currently absolutely shan at the back, which is a worry - a better team than Livi (who were decent) would have tucked us away tonight. Soooo many slack, misplaced passes. Roger and Efe look way too casual, and SJM just is not firing at the moment - he never hides though.

Nevertheless, we played some scintillating stuff going forward. Boyle's goal looked a beauty from where I was sitting, would like to see that again.
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Optomistic Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    685 Post(s)
    vCash
    Nice one HZ good just back 👍
    " It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out: it is the pebble in your shoe" Muhammad Ali

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2206 Post(s)
    vCash
    Cant say I could disagree with anything there. Did wonder though at one forward against livi. yes you could argue guys like Boyle were there in support but me I would have gone for stokes, Murray and Big dave up front in a 343 with Ambrose, Hanlon, Stevenson in def and Boyle, McGeoch, silvka and Mcginn, and mcgeouch in midfield...but then again, thats why im not a manager because I dont know who to drop from the 4 midfield

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2516 Post(s)
    vCash
    Good report Zab, 👍 Just hope Lennon is in agreement with the majority and starts Dylan. Slyvka tae drop out, McGinns a better player when Dylan's beside him as well, thought he was poor tonight.

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Nutty Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)
    vCash
    Supposedly Dylan was told he could leave if he wanted in the summer according to Kenny millar tweet .
    I'm feckin not happy hearing this I would've been scunnered if he had left we should be getting him on a longer contract.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6578 Post(s)
    vCash
    Amazed to read last night that Dylan was told he could go in the summer. If he's fit then to not start him last night and indeed for any fixture is ridiculous. I've long thought he's better than McGinn. Indeed a fully fit Dylan is a top top player. The difference he made when coming on was remarkable.

McGinn looks out of sorts.

Lewis Stevenson too had a great game. I don't think he lost the ball once.

Anthony Stokes didn't have his best game but he looks to me in the mood.

Overall we played well but at the back we do look disjointed.

We are again going to Hampden!

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks for that Zab- great work.
    Watched it live on Hibs at 445am before work.
    Your report is spot on .
    Look forward to more of your work

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    Amazed to read last night that Dylan was told he could go in the summer. If he's fit then to not start him last night and indeed for any fixture is ridiculous. I've long thought he's better than McGinn. Indeed a fully fit Dylan is a top top player. The difference he made when coming on was remarkable.McGinn looks out of sorts. Lewis Stevenson too had a great game. I don't think he lost the ball once. Anthony Stokes didn't have his best game but he looks to me in the mood.Overall we played well but at the back we do look disjointed.We are again going to Hampden!
    Agent told end of last season to find Dylan a new club. Lenny wants rid. Dylan been fit all season.Best player at club for me.

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3407 Post(s)
    vCash

Just Back (is back) and we're into another semi...

Here - how come the last LC semi we played at Tynie, but now we are apparently going to Hampden?

EDIT: obvs Tynie is out the box this year, I just wondered why we played St J there the last time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    Here - how come the last LC semi we played at Tynie, but now we are apparently going to Hampden?EDIT: obvs Tynie is out the box this year, I just wondered why we played St J there the last timeSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think Hampden was getting used for Athletics at the time?
    HEARTS ARE NADE!

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3407 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Colchester Hibs View Post
    Think Hampden was getting used for Athletics at the time?
    Ah, that makes sense, cheers

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1859 Post(s)
    vCash
    Here - how come the last LC semi we played at Tynie, but now we are apparently going to Hampden?

EDIT: obvs Tynie is out the box this year, I just wondered why we played St J there the last time

think it just made sense to play there given likely crowd, travel etc, doesn't have to be Hampden for League Cup

Hearts played a couple of LC semis at ER v Inverness a few years back

likely we will be be 1230ish on the saturday this time
    until the sky turns green

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3407 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    think it just made sense to play there given likely crowd, travel etc, doesn't have to be Hampden for League Cup

Hearts played a couple of LC semis at ER v Inverness a few years back

likely we will be be 1230ish on the saturday this time
    Fair dos. @southfieldhibby, will the Porty vengabus be coming, and everybody jumping, Abbeyhill to GlasFrancisco, an intercity disco?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6423 Post(s)
    vCash
    Fair dos. @southfieldhibby, will the Porty vengabus be coming, and everybody jumping, Abbeyhill to GlasFrancisco, an intercity disco?

That'll depend whether he's away on holiday or not.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4452 Post(s)
    vCash

Oh aye. Send me how many you need bud.

- - - Updated - - -

That'll depend whether he's away on holiday or not.

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3407 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    Oh aye. Send me how many you need bud.

- - - Updated - - -

https://files.list.co.uk/images/2015...vengabus-o.gif

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks for the report HZ. Good to have something to read and comment on afterwards that isnt written by a fan at the game not a meeja hack. Hope it continues.

On another night Stokes wouldve scored at least 2 of those 3 good chances in 2nd half. We wouldve been far out of sight. Job done and everyone happy. Thats why I dont think we need to be negative about the midfield or forwards last night. Lewis was fine and Whitts was solid enough back at right back. It does leave worrying questions how soft the centre of our defence is that they struggle to defend basic set pieces week after week. That said I quite liked the way the team was setup. Prefer it to 2 wingers and 2 strikers which is the antideluvian 1980s stuff Scottish fitba seems to be regressing to.

Mussel-bound Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    481 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    Agent told end of last season to find Dylan a new club. Lenny wants rid. Dylan been fit all season.Best player at club for me.
    KM also tweeted "there was a rethink. Thankfully." I'm guessing it was concern over Dylan's injury situation, which seems to have eased this season.
    GGTTH

****ed off Radge

Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3781 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehibbydrew View Post
    KM also tweeted "there was a rethink. Thankfully." I'm guessing it was concern over Dylan's injury situation, which seems to have eased this season.
    There's every chance he was just never given enough time to fully recover from everything.
    He'd go from weeks out to starting and playing 90 minutes.

Neil might be managing that situation much better, but we need him on the park.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    316 Post(s)
    vCash
    Cheers for the report was working till 9 last night so this has been much appreciated.

Was taking pelters in work from the huns, I've never known them to be so excited about us potentialy loosing the fools.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks for this.
    Appreciate it!

Maple Leaf Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    564 Post(s)
    vCash
    Many thanks to you, Zab for taking up the reigns last night. Great report, thank you.

On holiday Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    333 Post(s)
    vCash
    Great report. Didn't make
    It due to Beavers (the club for small folk rather than the actual animal) and was
    Hoping for a reaction post Motherwell. Seems we got lucky at times?

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4708 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by broonieboy View Post
    Great report. Didn't makeIt due to Beavers (the club for small folk rather than the actual animal) and wasHoping for a reaction post Motherwell. Seems we got lucky at times?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought the penalty was pretty soft tbf.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6423 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    Extremely.

Paul was running away from the goal as I recall it, so the defender didn't have to go near him.
    The contact was pretty minimal too, hardly a scything challenge.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2499 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    Looked a clear penalty to me from the highlights..
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

Scottish no british, ya radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    Agreed, I wisnae sure at the game of the penalty but from the highlights I've seen it was the correct decision.

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2516 Post(s)
    vCash
    Extremely.

Paul was running away from the goal as I recall it, so the defender didn't have to go near him.
    The contact was pretty minimal too, hardly a scything challenge.
    That defender got away without a booking for a bad challenge about 10 minutes beforehand, serves the **** right if there was any dubiety aboot the pen. thought it was one masel likes. My only surprise we got it is that Bobby Madden is a hun ****.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    Agreed, I wisnae sure at the game of the penalty but from the highlights I've seen it was the correct decision.
    Got a link ?
    please

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Scottish no british, ya radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    That defender got away without a booking for a bad challenge about 10 minutes beforehand, serves the **** right if there was any dubiety aboot the pen. thought it was one masel likes. My only surprise we got it is that Bobby Madden is a hun ****.

- - - Updated - - -

Got a link ?
    please
    https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/4379

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2516 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    Cheers Dan

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)
    vCash
    Anyone know if the Livi fan receiving some attention from the paramedics in the away end at full time was alright?

GoGO Back To Forum