Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Cup Quarter Final day

  1. #51
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2208 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agree with your point that our corners were poor overall.
    pish poor...short corners werent working and long corners no better...we could be miles ahead of other teams if we could sort out set pieces

  2. #52
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4709 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They had 2 chances and scored with them both. Defending was brutal. Why three players out at a corner? Get the $#@!in ball in the $#@!in box. Dylan has to start, McGinn was anything but super tonight. Hope Grays injury isnae serious because Rogers a $#@!in liability
    Totally agree with this.

  3. #53
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kilburn
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    122
    Back home. That was well worth an 800-mile round trip on our wonderful rail network & an overnight B&B. Reminded me of a Charlie Magri fight. (Benny Lynch, minus chin & handspeed, but plenty of power & guts.) But they were the 8 stone Charlie Magri. We're a decent middleweight and we were getting 3-&-a-half stone. No excuse for being floored twice in the first three rounds.
    All this "Lennon doesn't even know what his best team is!" pish on the other forum is comical. Most managers are unsure of their "best" XI... & it doesn't worry them. They generally pick teams based on their expectations of the opposition as much as players' overall ability. Trouble for us is, we seem to have a fair number of players in all positions who are of a muchness, with similar strengths and weaknesses. I'm still optimistic, but I think this could be an annoyingly inconsistent campaign.

  4. #54
    Radge Private Member


    Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Dhn ideann
    Posts
    8,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    531 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They had 2 chances and scored with them both. Defending was brutal. Why three players out at a corner? Get the $#@!in ball in the $#@!in box. Dylan has to start, McGinn was anything but super tonight. Hope Grays injury isnae serious because Rogers a $#@!in liability
    Depends who you have ready to attack it (Miss Darren here). It's good to mix it up now and again. You'll know the second equaliser came from a well worked passing move involving three at a corner?

  5. #55
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6429 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Depends who you have ready to attack it (Miss Darren here). It's good to mix it up now and again. You'll know the second equaliser came from a well worked passing move involving three at a corner?
    Hi Miss Darren. Does Power know you have his login details?

    Good first post.

    Let me know if you need help with the offside rules.

    Might be an idea to post a pic too.

  6. #56
    Radge Private Member


    Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Dhn ideann
    Posts
    8,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    531 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Miss Darren. Does Power know you have his login details?

    Good first post.

    Let me know if you need help with the offside rules.

    Might be an idea to post a pic too.
    Booooooo!

  7. #57
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    9,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2517 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Depends who you have ready to attack it (Miss Darren here). It's good to mix it up now and again. You'll know the second equaliser came from a well worked passing move involving three at a corner?
    Aye, eventually and with a wee help from some $#@!e defending. My point was they tried it at every corner. Aye I agree its good tae mix it up now and again, but they were frustratin the life oot me on Tuesday.


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Quarter Final draw
    By SKII in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 12-02-15, 20:45
  2. The Bounce Quarter-Final Raffle
    By Jamie in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-03-13, 15:35
  3. Killi quarter final
    By the pie eater in forum Lancashire Hibs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-02-13, 13:53
  4. Quarter final draw.
    By east calder hibby in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-09-07, 11:38

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •