Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 94 of 94

Thread: Tv series

  1. #51
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6672 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    2056
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just noticed that Snowfall has turned up in the UK on BBC2 of all places. I certainly didn't expect that. I watched it on Kodi, anyways if yer still interested...clicky the linky below

    BBC Two - Snowfall
    Cheers Beefy. I've downloaded episode one and set my recorder to stun for the rest
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  2. #52
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2726 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone know when the $#@! season 3 of Peaky Blinders will be released on Netflix?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it's being repeated on BBC2 from Nov 1st
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  3. #53
    Mustang Loving Radge
    SuperTortolano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
    Posts
    3,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1504 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    396
    Just started season three of Better Call Saul. Season one starts off pretty slow, took me 3-4 episodes to get in to it. So far up until this point I've really enjoyed it.

  4. #54
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    8,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2515 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1355
    Just watched 4 episodes of Bad Blood, decent, part true , Canadian mafia tale.


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  5. #55
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4707 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    First episode of Snowfall watched. Seems decent so far @beefy 👍🏼

  6. #56
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2085 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1887
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First episode of Snowfall watched. Seems decent so far @beefy 👍🏼

  7. #57
    Radge Donator





    MikeyPaget1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lower Ravelston
    Posts
    1,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    164
    Walking Dead by a country mile

  8. #58
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2206
    Just watched the first two episodes of Gunpowder last night on BBC iPlayer - seems pretty decent so far.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  9. #59
    Radge Private Member


    Goals&Glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Granton
    Posts
    1,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    336 Post(s)
    vCash
    2162
    Rep Power
    113
    Just finished Power which was pretty good. Watched Stranger Things before that which was again good. 2nd Series of that on Netflix from Thursday.
    "There's class, there's first class, and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

  10. #60
    Bounce Flag Co-Owner



    gun ainm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Hebrides
    Posts
    4,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    559 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Goals&Glory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just finished Power which was pretty good. Watched Stranger Things before that which was again good. 2nd Series of that on Netflix from Thursday.
    also really enjoying Stranger Things - reminds me a bit of Donnie Darko and has the fab 80s nostalgia vibe too....makes a nice change from cop/mafia/drug series (much as i love the good examples of these - wire, breaking bad etc)
    "The old is dying and the new cannot be born. In this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms can appear"

  11. #61
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    8,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2515 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1355
    El Chapo series 1 watched. No as good as I thought it would be.


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  12. #62
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5705 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3742
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    El Chapo series 1 watched. No as good as I thought it would be.
    Just finished Queen of the South (Reina Del Sur), it was pretty decent. Next is to try and watch the third series of Outlander on Showbox, which I have not tried yet?

    I have Gunpowder sky+'d to watch too.

    After that it was going to be El Chapo.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  13. #63
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4707 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just finished Queen of the South (Reina Del Sur), it was pretty decent. Next is to try and watch the third series of Outlander on Showbox, which I have not tried yet?I have Gunpowder sky+'d to watch too.After that it was going to be El Chapo.
    Do you like Outlander? I'm struggling to finish the first series, feel like its a real chore to watch and end up watching it when I'm doing my ironing.

  14. #64
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5705 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3742
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you like Outlander? I'm struggling to finish the first series, feel like its a real chore to watch and end up watching it when I'm doing my ironing.
    I think its ok, my wife is in lust with Jamie the Ginger.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  15. #65
    Radge Private Member

    Hibee Kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    3,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    344
    Is it Outlander they’re currently filming at Craigmillar Castle? Noticed they’d constructed some thatched cottage things when I was back in Edinburgh last week.

    Enjoying Mindhunter on Netflix just now. Serial killer drama but with a kind of a film Noir feel to it. Got the lassie from Fringe in it which I enjoyed the first couple of seasons of.
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

  16. #66
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    8,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2515 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1355
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just finished Queen of the South (Reina Del Sur), it was pretty decent. Next is to try and watch the third series of Outlander on Showbox, which I have not tried yet?

    I have Gunpowder sky+'d to watch too.

    After that it was going to be El Chapo.
    QOtheS was good.Done Outlander wisnae bad. first series was better.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you like Outlander? I'm struggling to finish the first series, feel like its a real chore to watch and end up watching it when I'm doing my ironing.
    Youll no like next series.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Kev View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it Outlander they’re currently filming at Craigmillar Castle? Noticed they’d constructed some thatched cottage things when I was back in Edinburgh last week.

    Enjoying Mindhunter on Netflix just now. Serial killer drama but with a kind of a film Noir feel to it. Got the lassie from Fringe in it which I enjoyed the first couple of seasons of.
    Aye Kev


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  17. #67
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4707 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    QOtheS was good.Done Outlander wisnae bad. first series was better.- - - Updated - - -Youll no like next series.- - - Updated - - -Aye Kev
    Gawd, if you're saying the first series of outlander is better than the other 2 I'll probably give up now! Its a lot of keech, mare about getting their kits off than anything else! And wait till i tell the lassie in my work that Outlander is filming at craigmillar castle!!

  18. #68
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    8,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2515 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1355
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gawd, if you're saying the first series of outlander is better than the other 2 I'll probably give up now! Its a lot of keech, mare about getting their kits off than anything else! And wait till i tell the lassie in my work that Outlander is filming at craigmillar castle!!
    Kilts shirley???


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  19. #69
    Micro$oft Hating Radge
    BurbankHibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    6,314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    746 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    158
    For some reason, EastEnders has started showing on an obscure cable channel I get. The information given implied it was a current episode or from 2017 at least. I have vague recollections of the characters in EastEnders but I do remember Pat Butcher and I thought she has aged pretty well. It turns out the episode I was watching was from 2006 !
    Charlie don't surf !

  20. #70
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2726 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just noticed that Snowfall has turned up in the UK on BBC2 of all places. I certainly didn't expect that. I watched it on Kodi, anyways if yer still interested...clicky the linky below

    BBC Two - Snowfall
    2nd series next year
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  21. #71
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5705 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3742
    I recorded and starting watching Gunpowder, its decent.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  22. #72
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    725 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1016
    Few episodes of Snowfall left. Well worth a watch.

  23. #73
    Radge Donator
    Two Headed Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    817 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    600
    Finished The Punisher on Netflix this week. Of all the Marvel superhero series I think this has been the strongest, probably because it’s the the most grounded - no magic powers or mutants here, just a pissed off vigilante hunting down the baddies that killed his family.

    I thought it was very well written, with a surprisingly interesting government conspiracy plot. It reminded me a lot of 24 when it was good.

  24. #74
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4707 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Few episodes of Snowfall left. Well worth a watch.
    2nd that. Have really enjoyed it.

  25. #75
    Radge-a-Casblanca hibadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    368
    The best thing I've watched recently was "The Night Of" (HBO / Now TV) - a gripping story of drugs, murder, mystery, cops, court case etc. in NY. Sounds like every other show and actually not the sort of thing I usually like but this is different because the characters are so well written and acted, despite some forgivable flaws such as characters' personalities changing too quickly in order to make the story make sense. Definitely worth checking out the first episode, even if you're not convinced.
    "Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn't invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

  26. #76
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4707 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Shots Fired. 10 part series.

    Examines the dangerous aftermath of two racially charged shootings in a small Southern town, providing an explosive autopsy of the US criminal justice system.

    I thought it was decent.

  27. #77
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2726 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    693
    The Deuce is decent,set in 70s New York starring James Franco.

    Pimps,Hoes and Gangsters

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Kev View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    The Walking Dead is a guilty pleasure, though they seem to be milking it now as every season follows the same format with only the locations and antagonists changing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPaget1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Walking Dead by a country mile
    Try Fear the Walking Dead,prequel but much faster paced than The Walking Dead.
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  28. #78
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    15,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4711 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2943
    New series of the Tunnel starts next week
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  29. #79
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1667 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1054
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Deuce is decent,set in 70s New York starring James Franco.

    Pimps,Hoes and Gangsters

    - - - Updated - - -




    Try Fear the Walking Dead,prequel but much faster paced than The Walking Dead.
    Would being faster paced not make them the jogging dead?
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  30. #80
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6672 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    2056
    Quote Originally Posted by hibadelic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The best thing I've watched recently was "The Night Of" (HBO / Now TV) - a gripping story of drugs, murder, mystery, cops, court case etc. in NY. Sounds like every other show and actually not the sort of thing I usually like but this is different because the characters are so well written and acted, despite some forgivable flaws such as characters' personalities changing too quickly in order to make the story make sense. Definitely worth checking out the first episode, even if you're not convinced.
    That was a terrific series. A bit slow at times but it portrayed how an innocent young man could suddenly find himself in a heap of bother. I really enjoyed it.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  31. #81
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6423 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was a terrific series. A bit slow at times but it portrayed how an innocent young man could suddenly find himself in a heap of bother. I really enjoyed it.
    Was it about a Hibs fan at the Hunnery?


  32. #82
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6672 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    2056
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was it about a Hibs fan at the Hunnery?

    Do we know anyone who fits the description
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  33. #83
    Mustang Loving Radge
    SuperTortolano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
    Posts
    3,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1504 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    396
    Just finished a show on HBO called In Treatment. Wasn't sure I was gonna like it, but actually found it very good. It's basically about a therapist that sees a different patient each episode and keeps returning to each patient. Short half hour episodes and worth a watch. Plus it's got some bird that I recognized from Home and away in it, quite lovely.

  34. #84
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4707 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Living The Dream on sky 1 with Phil Glenister is pretty funny.

  35. #85
    Donator
    HenryLB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1189 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    217
    I always recommend The Americans which is an 80s-set spy thriller about an all-American couple who are actually deep-cover Soviet agents. Sounds a bit ridiculous but is brilliant and really tense.

    Just watched the third series of Red Oaks which is also set in the 80s and revolves around a kid who gets a job as a tennis coach at a smart country club. Lot of refs to movies and music of the time and although it's quite sedate and sometimes a bit cheesy it's very charming.
    so what do I know

  36. #86
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2085 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1887
    Started watching Ray Donovan cos of this thread and I'm pleasantly surprised how good it is. Just watched 5 episodes back to back. Square yaks indeed.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  37. #87
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4707 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Started watching Ray Donovan cos of this thread and I'm pleasantly surprised how good it is. Just watched 5 episodes back to back. Square yaks indeed. Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Love Ray Donovan.

  38. #88
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2085 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1887
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Love Ray Donovan.
    I noticed you recommend Living The Dream. I'm taping that and gonna watch it all in a oner after the new year

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  39. #89
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4707 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I noticed you recommend Living The Dream. I'm taping that and gonna watch it all in a oner after the new year Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Its a bit corny but i think its funny.

  40. #90
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2085 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1887
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its a bit corny but i think its funny.
    Corny beefy likey

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  41. #91
    Donator
    HenryLB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1189 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    217
    Anyone watched The Good Place? Pretty funny and very odd.
    so what do I know

  42. #92
    I Was There And Went Radge


    Sauzee's Teeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Posts
    6,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    884 Post(s)
    vCash
    13392
    Rep Power
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone watched The Good Place? Pretty funny and very odd.
    Yep, enjoying it. Pretty unique concept and, as you say, pretty funny.

    Ted Danson is very good in it as is the woman who plays Janet.
    Seems like there's a hole in my dreams, or so it seems

  43. #93
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    3,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    725 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1016
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Started watching Ray Donovan cos of this thread and I'm pleasantly surprised how good it is. Just watched 5 episodes back to back. Square yaks indeed.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Micky D is one of my favourite ever TV characters.
    The ending of the 4th season - when they are having the dance at the boxing club with accompanying music - is magnificent.

  44. #94
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5705 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3742
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Micky D is one of my favourite ever TV characters.
    The ending of the 4th season - when they are having the dance at the boxing club with accompanying music - is magnificent.
    I agree, brilliant character, brilliantly played by John Voight.
    nil satis nisi optimum

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. New Mad Men Series
    By Smurf in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-13, 23:07
  2. Mad Men series 3
    By Sunshine on Leith in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-01-10, 11:43
  3. V the TV series
    By PILTONSTANY in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 22-05-09, 10:30
  4. Classic Series
    By BunnahabhainXXV in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-11-08, 22:52
  5. US TV Series
    By hixxy220 in forum The Pie Stand
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-07-07, 23:04

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •