View Poll Results: Should Both Fan Representatives Resign?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

101 87.07%
  • No

15 12.93%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should Our Elected Fans Representatives Resign?

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Firstly personal abuse is unacceptable but you have been very quiet for a few weeks before the statement came out. Frank is non existent on social media despite his pre election statement.Out of interest is it a few inappropriate comments?This statement doesn't tell us anything about fans directors role or your stance on the EBT saga.This for me is a David Forsyth communication
    David hasn't had any input in this and didn't know I was putting this up, but that's why we want to speak to people rather than issue statements constantly. At least then you know it's from us. Either way we can't win. This isn't a statement it's merely a communication to say we are happy to discuss with any supporter. I have nothing to hide and no it won't make me popular but didn't take on this role to be popular. Do it for the love of this great club.

There have been inappropriate comments as you would expect and anger which is fully understandable. Those I get.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6487 Post(s)
    vCash
    @traceyhibs You appear determined to ignore that you have lost the confidence of the support. Do you acknowledge that?

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    vCash
    Well, that wisnae worth waiting for. If ever a staement said nothing that was it. Personal abuse in ANY discussion is unacceptable but apart from a few strong words, which i wouldnt call personal abuse, i havent seen any on here, although tae be fair i might have missed it.So , a week later we're still waiting on an explanation why the boards staement was unanimous,when the 2 fans reps must have known the feelings of a large section of the support they are meant to represent. IMO they havent done what they were elected to do i.e. represent the fans therefore i think they should walk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    David hasn't had any input in this and didn't know I was putting this up, but that's why we want to speak to people rather than issue statements constantly. At least then you know it's from us. Either way we can't win. This isn't a statement it's merely a communication to say we are happy to discuss with any supporter. I have nothing to hide and no it won't make me popular but didn't take on this role to be popular. Do it for the love of this great club.

There have been inappropriate comments as you would expect and anger which is fully understandable. Those I get.

Thanks

Tracey

i think what most of us would like tae see, although i dont know for sure cause i've no' conducted a poll, is a statement from both fans reps explaining why the boards statement was unanimous when you must have known the feelings of a large section of the support you are meant to represent. simples.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6487 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paigntonhibby View Post
    Well, that wisnae worth waiting for. If ever a staement said nothing that was it. Personal abuse in ANY discussion is unacceptable but apart from a few strong words, which i wouldnt call personal abuse, i havent seen any on here, although tae be fair i might have missed it.So , a week later we're still waiting on an explanation why the boards staement was unanimous,when the 2 fans reps must have known the feelings of a large section of the support they are meant to represent. IMO they havent done what they were elected to do i.e. represent the fans therefore i think they should walk
    Not Tracey but I see on twitter there's Hibs fans saying they've been blocked by Frank having not given any personal abuse.

Both Frank and Tracey have obviously been advised not to discuss or debate online. And to say they are available face to face, by telephone and email. It cleverly gives the impression of availability and transparency.

If they are so arrogant to not resign, having completely lost the support of those who elected them, then let's hope if and when they campaign for reelection they are consistent by doing nothing but one on one campaigning...

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1650 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    @traceyhibs You appear determined to ignore that you have lost the confidence of the support. Do you acknowledge that?
    It's not just the fans reps who have lost the confidence support, it's the entire board of directors.
    This whole sorry response from the club needs to be looked at again. It's not too late to salvage some credibility but I get the feeling it's the 'head in the sand' approach and Hibs are not alone. There's a few club officials all over the country wanting this to go away quietly for one reason or another that we can only speculate about.
    'Live Long and Prosper........unless you're a Gunt' - said Mr Spock

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6487 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    It's not just the fans reps who have lost the confidence support, it's the entire board of directors.
    This whole sorry response from the club needs to be looked at again. It's not too late to salvage some credibility but I get the feeling it's the 'head in the sand' approach and Hibs are not alone. There's a few club officials all over the country wanting this to go away quietly for one reason or another that we can only speculate about.
    Of course it's the entire board.

However, we didn't elect the majority of them. Two of them we did, to represent us...

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    175 Post(s)
    vCash
    David hasn't had any input in this and didn't know I was putting this up, but that's why we want to speak to people rather than issue statements constantly. At least then you know it's from us. Either way we can't win. This isn't a statement it's merely a communication to say we are happy to discuss with any supporter. I have nothing to hide and no it won't make me popular but didn't take on this role to be popular. Do it for the love of this great club. There have been inappropriate comments as you would expect and anger which is fully understandable. Those I get. Thanks TraceySent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    More smokescreens. you and frank haven't explained or answered questions raised on this matter.For me you have started with personal abuse to defuse and tug at heart strings. Now you are using words like inappropriate comments.You are refusing to answer simple questions in this matter.Also for the record frank has confirmed all "statements " are vetted by David Forsyth
    Last edited by Greenpower; 15-09-17 at 18:06.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    I acknowledge that a lot of supporters are angry with the statement but I also acknowledge the support I have had who haven't lost confidence. Not everyone puts it on forums.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    More smokescreens. you and frank haven't explained or answered questions raised on this matter.For me you have started with personal abuse to defuse and tug at heart strings. Now you are using words like inappropriate comments.You are refusing to answer simple questions in this matter.Also for the record frank has confirmed all "statements " are vetted by David Forsyth
    I am glad you feel that you know what I think and that I can't write for myself. This isn't a statement it's a post.

You have also just shown that no matter what we put up here you think it's not ours so why wouldn't you speak to us face to face or call so you can hear it from us?

Statistically Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1517 Post(s)
    vCash
    Tracey,

I think this disingenuous - there’s nothing to win. Nor it is it about popularity.

You were elected as a fans representative. There is a question mark over whether you’ve represented the fans views on this issue and the paradox that you sided against the vast majority of fans.

Ergo a lot of fans are asking, why have rep?

You can see that?

Thanks

Tracey

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    156 Post(s)
    vCash
    Cmon Tracey...this is semantics at its worst. You were elected to represent the fans views to the Board and have demonstrably failed to do that. Not only have you failed you've given us mealy mouthed excuses about why you voted the way you did and why you and Frank have avoided the personally reasonable questions put to you.

Your position is completely untenable and you should resign in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5554 Post(s)
    vCash

Thanks

Tracey

Tracey, the personal abuse you and Frank have received is not acceptable.

However I think most of us would like to know you and Frank's reasoning behind supporting the statement Hibs made last Monday without speaking to the fans first?

As a supporter, I hope you are happy to discuss that on here?
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    175 Post(s)
    vCash
    I am glad you feel that you know what I think and that I can't write for myself. This isn't a statement it's a post. You have also just shown that no matter what we put up here you think it's not ours so why wouldn't you speak to us face to face or call so you can hear it from us? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where have I said I know what you think? More diversionary tactics. Instead of answering simple questions. Rod will be proud.I have no desire to waste my time meeting fans reps who don't represent the fans. Clearly want to devide and concur.Fans reps are a waste of time. No power. No influence.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    555 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi All,

Frank and I unfortunately had to take a step back from social media and the whole situation due to some abuse we were receiving. We understand there are supporters who are angry with the statement and everyone is entitled to their opinions but personal abuse is unacceptable.

Frank and I are happy to speak with anyone prior to the game on Saturday just let us know. Happy also if anyone wants to discuss over the phone. Email us your details and we will get in touch. I find these things are better face to face or by phone as posts on Social Media can often be misconstrued.

What we would like to do is apologise for the silence after we told you a statement would be out and it wasn't. The delays were quite simply as stated in Monday's statement. We hadn't been gagged as some have suggested but didn't have anything concrete to tell you. Error of judgement on our part.

If you want to discuss any other matters please do not hesitate to contact us. Our silence we feel has certainly undone a lot of good work we have put in with communication and we will work hard to restore that.

For those who have questioned how Frank and I work - Frank and I speak several times a day and work as a team. Frank receives many calls from supporters, face to face and emails whereas because I work online I can deal with all the online queries as well as emails and face to face. This works well for us and think we compliment each other. We are always well aware of what the other is doing and dealing with.

Our emails again are:

fdougan@hibernianfc.co.uk
    tsmith@hibernianfc.co.uk

It seems that rather than answer the tough questions from the people you are meant to represent you are using this "abuse" excuse to slip into hiding without explaining why you went along with the statement.

I mean you havent replied to anything bar trying to find out whats happening to a tent in weeks. How much further of a step back can you take?

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash
    Only in Scotland, no more STs for me. To think our club once muttered 'sporting integrity'.

Are these the same legal minds who the Supreme Court blew out the water, our legal system is Hun corrupt.

How can Armstrong, Milan and Juve be stripped but Oldco can't?

Also Tracey are The Rangers a new football club? Mouthpiece Traynor told media Rangers where never liquidated, what is being hidden at GFA, I personally think there should be a criminal investigation into the GFA.
    Last edited by bigmanandy; 15-09-17 at 10:53.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6487 Post(s)
    vCash
    I acknowledge that a lot of supporters are angry with the statement but I also acknowledge the support I have had who haven't lost confidence. Not everyone puts it on forums.

So you feel the majority are supporting you on your position in the unanimous vote and on you continuing in your role?

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    555 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi there,

I voted for the statement that came out and was based on views from forums and from people we had spoken to and from emails. I also was privy to further information and the legal side. I thought I was quite clued up on all of this but was very surprised with information that was given to me. We had a tough decision to make and made it based on everything I had in front of me. No one forced me and didn't do it to appease the board. It's not something I did lightly. No one would ever tell me to do something I didn't want to do.

I know this will anger a lot of supporters and happy to take the flak that comes my way as I've put myself in that position.

Happy to discuss further face to face or on the phone. Will be at the match tomorrow, Livingston on Tues and Ross County away.

Thanks

Tracey

Posted on .net

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    523 Post(s)
    vCash
    Originally posted by traceyhibs

Hi there,

I voted for the statement that came out and was based on views from forums and from people we had spoken to and from emails. I also was privy to further information and the legal side. I thought I was quite clued up on all of this but was very surprised with information that was given to me. We had a tough decision to make and made it based on everything I had in front of me. No one forced me and didn't do it to appease the board. It's not something I did lightly. No one would ever tell me to do something I didn't want to do.

I know this will anger a lot of supporters and happy to take the flak that comes my way as I've put myself in that position.

Happy to discuss further face to face or on the phone. Will be at the match tomorrow, Livingston on Tues and Ross County away.

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks for responding @traceyhibs, albeit elsewhere.

I'm sorry but from reading the above I don't believe you understand your role and responsibilities. You are elected by the fans to make a decision/vote/view/opinion on behalf of the majority of the support and not your own, even with extra sensitive and confidential information you cannot share. To say you made the decision based on views sought is making a mockery of the support. I'm balanced in my personal view of the situation but even I can see the overwhelming majority was in favour of declining to support that statement/club position.

Abuse or unsolicited comments towards you are definitely out of order but hard views and tough questions directed to you should be expected given the position you have put yourself in.

If you are determined to stay in your position what are you going to do to fix your previous poor judgement and moving forward what plan of action are you going to follow about future decision making as our representative?

I'm looking for a strong board representative response please and not an unaccountable one.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6487 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenSQH View Post
    Posted on .net
    It's getting ridiculous. Their decision was reached in part from the forums.... Yip both here and dot net are for moving on with no transparency and no lessons to be learnt and for our cheating against us to never be repeated...

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    Tracey, the personal abuse you and Frank have received is not acceptable.

However I think most of us would like to know you and Frank's reasoning behind supporting the statement Hibs made last Monday without speaking to the fans first?

As a supporter, I hope you are happy to discuss that on here?
    I am happy to discuss but it is clear that whatever we put out people claim it's not us so we offer face to face or direct contact and people reject it. I have shared with various people who have contacted me.

Happy to display my reasons for supporting the statement but all I'm seeing is that people think we have had it rewritten or it's not ours.

Damned if we do and damned if we don't

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Where have I said I know what you think? More diversionary tactics. Instead of answering simple questions. Rod will be proud.I have no desire to waste my time meeting fans reps who don't represent the fans. Clearly want to devide and concur.Fans reps are a waste of time. No power. No influence.
    You're entitled to your opinion but it's clear you don't want to hear anything from us. Happy to answer questions but you've already assumed they aren't my answers!

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    555 Post(s)
    vCash
    @traceyhibs Another 2 posts but still no answers on why you went along with the statement and the reasons behind it.

Also strange for a thread on which 87.5% have called for your resignation, you havent addressed this issue.

For me the statement from My club was shameful and embarrasing and all I would like to know is why the people that are meant to represent fans on the board have went along with it.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6487 Post(s)
    vCash
    I am happy to discuss but it is clear that whatever we put out people claim it's not us so we offer face to face or direct contact and people reject it. I have shared with various people who have contacted me.

Happy to display my reasons for supporting the statement but all I'm seeing is that people think we have had it rewritten or it's not ours.

Damned if we do and damned if we don't

With respect Tracey that's nonsense.

Before the unanimous decision of the board was announced you and Frank went AWOL.

Then after the club put out their statement you were both posted missing.

In the vaccum it created much concern and suspicion. And that's resulted in no confidence in you both.

Had you both communicated to the fans on why you both agreed with the board decision when it was announced it might not have been popular but at least you would have been communicating with us.

Saying damned if you do, damned if you don't is deliberately misconstruing the situation IMHO.

Stop digging Tracey and give us transparency.

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2025 Post(s)
    vCash
    With respect Tracey that's nonsense.

Before the unanimous decision of the board was announced you and Frank went AWOL.

Then after the club put out their statement you were both posted missing.

In the vaccum it created much concern and suspicion. And that's resulted in no confidence in you both.

Had you both communicated to the fans on why you both agreed with the board decision when it was announced it might not have been popular but at least you would have been communicating with us.

Saying damned if you do, damned if you don't is deliberately misconstruing the situation IMHO.

Stop digging Tracey and give us transparency.
    Well said, Smurf.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    @traceyhibs Another 2 posts but still no answers on why you went along with the statement and the reasons behind it.

Also strange for a thread on which 87.5% have called for your resignation, you havent addressed this issue.

For me the statement from My club was shameful and embarrasing and all I would like to know is why the people that are meant to represent fans on the board have went along with it.
    I am more than happy to post that but tbh all I have seen is that we don't write what we put out and that it's basically not from us. If that's what you think then we are quite limited. This is exactly why we suggested face to face or direct contact.

If it helps answer the question re resigning then no I won't be.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    175 Post(s)
    vCash
    You're entitled to your opinion but it's clear you don't want to hear anything from us. Happy to answer questions but you've already assumed they aren't my answers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    More smokescreen diversionary response.Where did I say these are not your answers? Notice you are active on .net communicating with people that share your views. And claiming people are saying these are not your answers. Simple question what is David Forsyth role say in your last update in the programme?
    Last edited by Greenpower; 15-09-17 at 16:19.

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1517 Post(s)
    vCash
    Posted on .net
    We had a tough decision to make and made it based on everything I had in front of me

With respect Tracey, I don't think there was anything tough at all. You and Frank are there to represent our views.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6487 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    We had a tough decision to make and made it based on everything I had in front of me

With respect Tracey, I don't think there was anything tough at all. You and Frank are there to represent our views.
    The fundamental point @traceyhibs seems to be avoiding.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    523 Post(s)
    vCash
    I am more than happy to post that but tbh all I have seen is that we don't write what we put out and that it's basically not from us. If that's what you think then we are quite limited. This is exactly why we suggested face to face or direct contact.

Thanks @traceyhibs, I respect your decision to stay on and admire your determination to fix your error of judgement.

Next steps, what are your plans to restore faith in your actions and, as asked earlier, how are you going to prepare for future decision making as our representative (including playing back the information to the fans afterwards)?

Not an immediate answer and one that should take time but two very important questions I believe you need to answer if staying on as the fans representative.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6487 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Thanks @traceyhibs, I respect your decision to stay on and admire your determination to fix your error of judgement.
    Surely that's only possible if they recognise it as an error of judgement?

Appears to me they are both entirely comfortable with their position as part of the unanimous vote?

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    523 Post(s)
    vCash
    Surely that's only possible if they recognise it as an error of judgement?

Appears to me they are both entirely comfortable with their position as part of the unanimous vote?
    Agree K, hence the ask for a strong representative response and not an unaccountable one.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6487 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Agree K, hence the ask for a strong representative response and not an unaccountable one.
    Spot on. 👏

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6636 Post(s)
    vCash

I can't remember when I've read so much rubbish in a long time. Polls on football forums and comments made on twitter clearly indicated that fans wanted a review in to what went on at Ibrox and our board, you and Frank included, put out a statement telling us to move on. Now you seem content to acknowledge that you have support from somewhere but don't acknowledge the withdrawal of that support from other verifiable sources, instead you acknowledge that these folk are simply "angry"

Poor show then given that a great many fans have lost confidence in you to act as a fans rep, mainly because you disgregarded the feelings of these fans when you voted in favour of that abysmal statement the board put out. Did you really feel that the weight of fans were behind the club just "moving on" because the forums and social media certainly did not reflect that position.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    vCash
    All we want Tracy is a clarification of why you and frank voted against the wishes of the majority of fans you are supposed to represent. And please don't insult our intelligence by throwing up smoke screens about alleged abuse, reading your mind or non existent legal fees.And where is frank in all of this?

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    555 Post(s)
    vCash

If your more than happy to post your reasons then post them?

Ive not doubted it you thats wrote your posts. Just come out with why you personally decided to go along with the statement.

For what its worth I think you and Frank have been suckered into taking all the flak that the board should be receiving for writing that in the first place.

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3347 Post(s)
    vCash
    Happy to display my reasons for supporting the statement
    Well, with the greatest of respect - why don't you then? It's thuddingly obvious that this is what we all want to know - it's pretty much the crux of the issue at hand.

And as P&G has rightly alluded, suggesting that we are all saying that you have it written for you is a fudge - we're not, at all. Some may be asking questions about influence, but it's pretty clear to me that the majority just want to know wtf you thought you were doing?

Ever watched Question Time and found yourself shouting at the telly, because politicians keep avoiding the straight question they've been asked? Well I'm afraid to say, that's exactly how you're coming across just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post

And this, in a nutshell, is why that question is the one on everyone's lips. Think about it:

You WERE NOT elected to sit in on the board and personally assess what you think is the best way forward for Hibs and its supporters. You're not there to assess the board's position on our behalf, and then pass down tablets of stone from the boardroom for us to meekly accept. This is crucial.

What you WERE elected to do is solicit our opinion, i.e. the rank and file Hibs support, and represent our position to the board - not your own personal position, however carefully assessed it may be based on information we don't have. Otherwise, you're just another board member, and not a representative at all. Surely you can see that? You, and Frank, have blatantly not done what you were elected to do.

Dinnae forget - WE put you in the position you currently enjoy (I for one voted for you), and to us - especially in the absence of anything even approaching an explanation - it looks for all the world like you've ignored us, and that's an abuse of that position. Is it any wonder folk are angry? Think about that Question Time politician - imagine he voted against the will of his constituents on an issue of deep significance, and offered no explanation, just "I had facts that youse didnae". Would you be chuffed if he was your elected representative? I don't think so.

Honestly, I think the best thing is just to come clean and explain what your thought process here was, and what happened. We'd all respect simple honesty more than this evasion, I'm pretty sure of that.
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1650 Post(s)
    vCash
    @traceyhibs
    I couldnae care less if it is Jabba Traynor who puts out the messages, the fundamental issue has NOT been addressed and is continuing to be deflected.

If this messageboard is representative of the greater Hibernian support, then it should have been obvious that everyone was going $#@!ing tonto at our club's response.

The issue at the heart of all this mess is not Rangers cheating, that's been done to death, it's the SFA - the sport's governing body's involvement (and the individuals involved) in what went on in the lead up to Rangers liquidation and their conduct since. The whole response smacks of self interest and does not address the integrity of Scottish football. In fact I'd say that any integrity it had has been shot to bits. Forget the clamour for stripping titles or how Rangers stiffed, not just its creditors like the face painter and local newsagents, but the entire public of these islands, the enquiry has moved on to how the whole fiasco was handled by the sport's administrators. By releasing that absurd statement, Hibernian Football Club has gone against the will of what many perceive is the majority feeling amongst the support and has probably done significant damage to the outbreak of goodwill between the support and the board. Nobody canvassed the greater support on their views, not the club and definitely NOT the elected fans reps.

THIS is what you and Frank are up against. Stop deflecting from the point at the heart of this and start answering the fans with what they have been asking. We appreciate you were in possession of more facts than can be alluded to and we appreciate you will have been in a difficult position with a decision to make, however by taking that decision without the express consent of the support you are there to represent, you have upset a great many fans of the club who now view you both as complicit in an establishment cover up.

You state you have had online abuse over this matter and I think we all agree that is unacceptable. That apart, we are requesting a clear and concise answer to the issue without the apparent ducking and diving of a corporate politician.

Thanks
    'Live Long and Prosper........unless you're a Gunt' - said Mr Spock

Mussel-bound Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    476 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    @traceyhibs
    I couldnae care less if it is Jabba Traynor who puts out the messages, the fundamental issue has NOT been addressed and is continuing to be deflected.

If this messageboard is representative of the greater Hibernian support, then it should have been obvious that everyone was going $#@!ing tonto at our club's response.

The issue at the heart of all this mess is not Rangers cheating, that's been done to death, it's the SFA - the sport's governing body's involvement (and the individuals involved) in what went on in the lead up to Rangers liquidation and their conduct since. The whole response smacks of self interest and does not address the integrity of Scottish football. In fact I'd say that any integrity it had has been shot to bits. Forget the clamour for stripping titles or how Rangers stiffed, not just its creditors like the face painter and local newsagents, but the entire public of these islands, the enquiry has moved on to how the whole fiasco was handled by the sport's administrators. By releasing that absurd statement, Hibernian Football Club has gone against the will of what many perceive is the majority feeling amongst the support and has probably done significant damage to the outbreak of goodwill between the support and the board. Nobody canvassed the greater support on their views, not the club and definitely NOT the elected fans reps.

THIS is what you and Frank are up against. Stop deflecting from the point at the heart of this and start answering the fans with what they have been asking. We appreciate you were in possession of more facts than can be alluded to and we appreciate you will have been in a difficult position with a decision to make, however by taking that decision without the express consent of the support you are there to represent, you have upset a great many fans of the club who now view you both as complicit in an establishment cover up.

You state you have had online abuse over this matter and I think we all agree that is unacceptable. That apart, we are requesting a clear and concise answer to the issue without the apparent ducking and diving of a corporate politician.

Thanks
    Well said.
    GGTTH

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
    Only in Scotland, no more STs for me. To think our club once muttered 'sporting integrity'.

Are these the same legal minds who the Supreme Court blew out the water, our legal system is Hun corrupt.

How can Armstrong, Milan and Juve be stripped but Oldco can't?

Also Tracey are The Rangers a new football club? Mouthpiece Traynor told media Rangers where never liquidated, what is being hidden at GFA, I personally think there should be a criminal investigation into the GFA.
    Bump.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    vCash

At last and thank you so just do it then.

As numerous supporters have said you werent elected on a personal platform rather you were there to represent the opinion of the Hibs supporters and please don't deflect and pretend you didn't know what the overwhelming majority view was.

You both chose not to represent the support so therefore there must have been some fundamental reason to disregard the supporters views.

You would win back a lot of trust by just explaining rather than hide behind corporate words and semantics.
    Last edited by SlovSam; 15-09-17 at 16:41.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    417 Post(s)
    vCash
    Opinion: Stephen McIlkenny on why SFA review is necessary for real change - The Scotsman

Furthermore, why are the reasons for refusing a review so weak and ill-formed? In 2011 the buzzword at the SFA appeared to be transparency, so what has changed? Stewart Regan, the chief executive, said in a recent interview that “Not a single phone call, not a single e-mail, not a single letter has been received from any of our members other than Celtic.”
    However, the SPFL board called for an independent review into the process on July 26. For those of you that aren’t aware, the SPFL board is made up of 9 representatives. 6 being from clubs, 2 independent non exec members, plus Neil Doncaster, the CEO of the SPFL.
    An Aberdeen fan group has already called for a review, while some Hibs supporters seem incandescent on fan forums that their club has officially backed the SFA stance and announced that it’s time to move.
    I refuse to accept that it is only one club and a minority of fans who want to see a review of the SFA. In fact, if that is the case and no other club or fans want to have a transparent organisation or a review into proceedings, then we may as well call an end to Scottish football right now.

This bit is the crux of the matter. Can Tracey or anybody else give me a good reason why not?

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    175 Post(s)
    vCash
    The fundamental point @traceyhibs seems to be avoiding.
    Spot on

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5554 Post(s)
    vCash
    If your more than happy to post your reasons then post them?

Ive not doubted it you thats wrote your posts. Just come out with why you personally decided to go along with the statement.

For what its worth I think you and Frank have been suckered into taking all the flak that the board should be receiving for writing that in the first place.
    I agree, Frank and Tracey have been patsies to a board decision, taking flak off the 'real' decision makers.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member

as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1155 Post(s)
    vCash
    What's really sad about this whole sorry state of affairs, is watching Hibs fans threaten to not go back, give out abuse to fellow Hibbys and generally suck the feel good factor out the club. A " feel good" which hasn't been around the club for a long time and which came at a hefty price.
    Frank and Tracey ( whom I don't know) going from probably being on such a high , given a role at the club they love, to receiving abuse and harassment .
    The Hun must be pishing itself laughing as it tears us apart. My hatred for them grows everyday, but I so much want to move on from this sorry episode. Lawyers and courts have proved time and time again on this that they can't decide how culpable the Hun was. Guilty, not guilty , guilty , not guilty , a bit guilty , a little bit , a big bit , not guilty . How many more circles do people want to go round?
    Why no outrage at the gunts? They cheated and conned their way for years also? It's all a bit " green brigade" driven for me, it saddens and bores me.

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tayside hibee View Post
    What's really sad about this whole sorry state of affairs, is watching Hibs fans threaten to not go back, give out abuse to fellow Hibbys and generally suck the feel good factor out the club. A " feel good" which hasn't been around the club for a long time and which came at a hefty price.
    Frank and Tracey ( whom I don't know) going from probably being on such a high , given a role at the club they love, to receiving abuse and harassment .
    The Hun must be pishing itself laughing as it tears us apart. My hatred for them grows everyday, but I so much want to move on from this sorry episode. Lawyers and courts have proved time and time again on this that they can't decide how culpable the Hun was. Guilty, not guilty , guilty , not guilty , a bit guilty , a little bit , a big bit , not guilty . How many more circles do people want to go round?
    Why no outrage at the gunts? They cheated and conned their way for years also? It's all a bit " green brigade" driven for me, it saddens and bores me.
    In my lifetime Scottish football has been about two teams and has pretty much been run accordingly. It'll never change either unless someone forces it to , and that someone would have to be supporters as pretty soon the normality will be resumed

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1465 Post(s)
    vCash
    @traceyhibs Here's just a simple question, and yes or no is all it needs. Do you think yours and Franks decision represented the majority of the supporters view on this matter?

Radge Private Member

as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1155 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    In my lifetime Scottish football has been about two teams and has pretty much been run accordingly. It'll never change either unless someone forces it to , and that someone would have to be supporters as pretty soon the normality will be resumed
    I agree, but I just don't see how another investigation would change anything about the status quo.
    If anybody should be perusing this matter more it should surely be the taxman. The only people who I see to potentially gain from all this is the Smellies which I don't have any appetite for.

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1925 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
    jabba suggests trigger removes the bristles from the broom and put the bristles into the new broom - it is now the same broom.

this bit bothers me not so much - the sevco identity crisis is their problem.

the complicit SFA is our problem
    follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1517 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    I agree, Frank and Tracey have been patsies to a board decision, taking flak off the 'real' decision makers.
    Yes. Back to the bad old days. They’ve allowed themselves to be the focus when it should be on the sfa.

GoGO Back To Forum