Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)
    vCash

What a pair of pricks.

Mearly a few seconds apart on the BBC Scottish news. Regan unconvincingly justifying the Board of the SFA saying that there is no appetite to investigate further Hundog gangsterism or review of the processes which took place any further, then the discredited Tony Blair saying that he was 'quite obsessed' to merge the English and Scottish Football Leagues in an effort to bind the two nations together following Devolution. Planks.

BIG G

Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)
    vCash
    Deary $#@!ing me.....well done Hibs

http://www.theedinburghreporter.co.u...e-use-of-ebts/

BIG G

Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

Radge Private Member

as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1161 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deary $#@!ing me.....well done Hibs

http://www.theedinburghreporter.co.u...e-use-of-ebts/

BIG G
    I know I'm very much in the minority, but I agree , it's time to move on . Nothing will come from it, they have been shamed, and they will never , EVER, be allowed to forget that they are a bunch of cheating burstards.
    Move on , I'm bored by it all, it only serves to keep them in the papers now . The only club who would really benefit from it would be their ugly sister, who are every bit as distasteful .

'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)
    vCash
    Complete $#@!ebags. A chance to stand together with other teams and fight for transparency and what is right and they come out with this?

I feel embarassed

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    vCash

What a pair of pricks.

That statement is horrendous in essence it's saying that we're sorry but everyone knows that they cheated but we can't and won't do anything about it it's all about self preservation for rod and his pals on the sfa they would have been better saying nowt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    845 Post(s)
    vCash
    We've all been there after a particularly poor performance, so I know how this'll sound but...

That statement might end my active association with the club. As in, "ah'm no' gaun' back".

I'm living in the Netherlands, so get few chances to watch the team these days, but that's how strongly I feel about this. Sure; hating the "hundog gangsters" (thanks, Big G) is both recreational, and fun. But they undermined the entire construct of the Scottish game by deliberately, and over an extended period, financially doping outcomes in their favour. They already had an advantage, both in terms of support revenue and organizational reforms of the governing body, but that wasn't enough - they cheated the entire game by spending money they didn't have, and the SFA/SPFL didn't even show the balls of forcing them to accept they were a new club.

And, unsurprisingly, the aforementioned support (emboldened by a supportive media circus and representation from their own club) have reacted accordingly. Knowing that they're above the law, they attempt to warp reality with their press and club statements that still, after all this time, refuses to positively act to stamp out the despicable bigotry that accompanies them.

Given all that, Hibernian Football Club has decided that everything's fine?

Nah, not for me. I feel extremely strongly about sporting integrity, the very fabric that the game should be built on and that Rangers flouted so brazenly, and it's not good enough to throw your arms up and settle.

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6658 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    We've all been there after a particularly poor performance, so I know how this'll sound but...

That statement might end my active association with the club. As in, "ah'm no' gaun' back".

I'm living in the Netherlands, so get few chances to watch the team these days, but that's how strongly I feel about this. Sure; hating the "hundog gangsters" (thanks, Big G) is both recreational, and fun. But they undermined the entire construct of the Scottish game by deliberately, and over an extended period, financially doping outcomes in their favour. They already had an advantage, both in terms of support revenue and organizational reforms of the governing body, but that wasn't enough - they cheated the entire game by spending money they didn't have, and the SFA/SPFL didn't even show the balls of forcing them to accept they were a new club.

And, unsurprisingly, the aforementioned support (emboldened by a supportive media circus and representation from their own club) have reacted accordingly. Knowing that they're above the law, they attempt to warp reality with their press and club statements that still, after all this time, refuses to positively act to stamp out the despicable bigotry that accompanies them.

Given all that, Hibernian Football Club has decided that everything's fine?

Nah, not for me. I feel extremely strongly about sporting integrity, the very fabric that the game should be built on and that Rangers flouted so brazenly, and it's not good enough to throw your arms up and settle.
    What the unwavering sentinel said
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tayside hibee View Post
    I know I'm very much in the minority, but I agree , it's time to move on . Nothing will come from it, they have been shamed, and they will never , EVER, be allowed to forget that they are a bunch of cheating burstards.
    Move on , I'm bored by it all, it only serves to keep them in the papers now . The only club who would really benefit from it would be their ugly sister, who are every bit as distasteful .
    Sorry but I disagree 100% - the Hun are without doubt, the lowest form of scum on this planet and won't give 2 solitary f***ks no matter how often we remind them - they will rub it in our faces that they cheated AND got away with it !! Am so p*****d-off with our board right now but not surprised - despite the recent 'good will' and communication that's broken out between the board and the fans I didn't think it would take them long before they reverted back to type !

GoGO Back To Forum